Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couples On Vacation

"Two couples with sexual tension finally give in on vacation."

123
27 Comments 27
7.7k Views 7.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words

We had been friends with Drake and Katie for years. Had there been moments of sexual tension between the four of us in the past? Yeah, but never in a million years did I think we would act on it. That is until we went on vacation together to Hawaii. 

Here's the thing. We had gone on trips together before. We went to San Francisco. We went to Niagara Falls. We even went to Cancun. All had been pretty standard trips with some fun, some drinks, and a promise we'd do it again soon. This whole thing may have subtly started in Cancun. I saw the way Drake looked at me in my bikini. I'd catch him staring at my chest, especially when I wore my thin black bikini top that accentuated my D cup tits. He even brushed his hand against my ass at the pool bar on the last day. He'd apologized and turned a little red, so I wrote it off as an accident. Now, I'm not so sure it was.

I mean sure, Drake was easy on the eyes. 6 feet tall with blond hair parted to the left, blue eyes, and a sharp chin. He had broad shoulders and strong arms. He was heftier than my Nick, but that certainly wasn't a bad thing. I'll admit I had thought about him grabbing me, holding me down, and having his way with me as I laid powerless under him. But those were fantasy thoughts, or, at least, I thought they would only happen in a fantasy.

While we couldn't get on the same flight, Drake and Katie met Nick and me at the hotel in Maui. They only landed 40 minutes before us.

“Hey guys!” Katie called out cheerfully when we got to the lobby. Her dark hair was pulled up in a bun and her green eyes glistened with excitement. Then again, that was always how Katie looked. She was my height at about 5’3. Her boobs were a bit small, but she had a nice firm ass that was just a little bigger than mine. 

“Hey yourselves!” I said back, matching her excitement. I ran and gave Katie a hug. Nick came next to us with our bags and set them down. He and Drake shook hands before Katie gave Nick a hug and I hugged Drake. 

“Have you guys checked in yet?” Nick asked. 

“No, we were waiting for you two to get here,” Drake answered. With that, we went to the front desk to check in. 

“Hi there. We're checking in. Nick and Alex Stevens,” Nick said to the woman at the front desk. They exchanged some niceties as the woman gave Nick the key cards for our room.

After that, Drake approached the desk to check in for him and Katie.

“I'm sorry, sir. We don't have a reservation under that name. Could it be under another name?” I heard the woman say to Drake.

Drake frowned. He gave her Katie's name too, but she told him there was nothing in the system with Katie's name either. Drake started frantically checking his phone for a confirmation email, but he couldn't find anything. He talked with the woman at the front desk for a few minutes. Slowly, he walked back to us.

“Guys, I don't think my room order went through. I don't know how I messed this up. And they don't have any vacancies,” Drake said. Katie looked a little horrified. 

“Well, there's another hotel down the road. Maybe you can get a room there?” I suggested. 

“No. The lady at the desk called them and even another hotel a little farther away. No vacancies there either. There was one at a hotel a couple miles away, but it is 1000 dollars per night,” Drake said.

It was quiet for what felt like ages. Then, Nick broke the silence. 

“Just stay with us,” Nick said with a shrug.

“How will that work? There's only one bed,” I said.

“Yeah, but it's a big bed. We can all fit. Plus, we'll be spending all day and night at the beach, pool, and out and about. We're going to be exhausted every night, so I'm sure we can all sleep just fine,” Nick explained.

I rolled my eyes. Nick could sleep anywhere and under any conditions. He falls asleep immediately wherever we are. Still, I wasn't sure what else to do. Drake and Katie talked a lot about how much they had to save for this trip. I knew they couldn't afford 1000 dollars a night for a hotel. 

“Perfect. It will be like a slumber party!” I said, trying to sell some excitement. I knew that would be the only way Drake and Katie would agree. 

“OK! I'm in!” Katie added. She mirrored my excitement.

Drake looked less sure. He made eye contact with Nick as if to ask if he was positive. When Nick nodded, Drake relaxed and nodded back. Those two had been friends for such a long time that they didn't even need to speak. 

We all went up to the room to settle in. It was… smaller than we thought. There was a king size bed, though, which was nice. The window had a gorgeous view of the ocean, and there was a little couch to sit on that wasn't nearly big enough to sleep on which meant…

“We're going to need to share the bed,” Nick announced. 

“Oh. We can sleep on the floor!” Katie replied. 

“Nonsense. The bed is plenty big. We'll just each take a side. It will be like we're back in college again on Drake’s and my twin beds,” Nick said.

We all laughed. We all met during our junior year of college. Now, seven years later, we could all still easily remember the nights Katie and I would sneak into the guys' dorm and sleep over. 

“Do you guys want to head to the beach or pool or something?” Drake asked.

“Let's do the pool. It's getting dark out, so I don't want to stray too far from the hotel,” I said.

“Sounds good to me! Drake and I can change in the bathroom,” Katie said.

I changed into the same thin black bikini that got Drake staring at my tits in Cancun. I smiled at the memory, and I wondered if I would catch him again on this trip.

It didn't take long for me to find out. As soon as we jumped in the pool, I peered over at him. Sure enough, his eyes were glued to my chest. My nipples were visibly poking through due to the cold water, and the water ran down my breasts that were popping out of the top.

He glanced up at me, and we made eye contact. I cocked an eyebrow at him. He got a little red and gave me a little awkward smile before swimming over to Katie.

She looked stunning in her bikini. Her boobs were more covered than mine in a strapless top spreading across her chest and hooking in the back. Her bottoms were definitely more revealing than mine, though. Her big, firm ass was hanging almost completely out. It was basically a thong. It bounced around as she bobbed in the water. 

I looked over to Nick and caught him peeking at it under the water. I couldn't blame him, but I still felt a little jealous. I made sure to take note to wear my cheeky bikini tomorrow. 

After an hour or so at the pool and several drinks each, we all went up to our hotel room. Drake and Katie again went into the bathroom to change. I heard some giggling and kissing, and exchanged a knowing glance with Nick. A romantic vacation getaway where we have to share a room isn't ideal for any sensual fun, so we would also have to get creative.

The sounds from the bathroom were clearly turning Nick on. I looked down at his cock as we changed, and he was rock hard. All nearly nine inches of him, thick as can be. I was obviously turned on too. From Drake looking at my chest and then seeing I caught him to seeing Nick ogle Katie and seeing Nick's hard dick now, the excitement of the day so far was a lot. 

Soon, Drake and Katie came out of the bathroom and joined us on the bed. It was a little awkward at first deciding locations. We settled on Katie and me in the middle, with Drake and Nick on the outside.

I was wearing one of Nick's t-shirts with no bra underneath and some pajama shorts with a blue thong under. I felt a little exposed, but it fit with the excitement.

Katie had a whole black, silk pajama outfit that was adorable. There were longer pants that were pretty tight on her and a button up top with a few buttons open exposing her cleavage. It looked like she had the same idea and went braless. When she laid down, I peeked to see if Nick would try to see down her shirt, but it didn't look like he did as far as I could tell.

Nick and Drake both had on some sweatpants and weren't wearing shirts. Nick's sweats were black, and Drake's were gray. Both of them looked pretty good. All of us had another drink in our hands, and we were all definitely tipsy to drunk.

“So do you guys want to play a game or something?” Drake asked.

“What did you have in mind?” I replied.

Drake and Katie exchanged a look like they had talked about this already.

“Truth or dare,” Drake said with a smirk. 

“What are we? 10?” Nick asked with a laugh.

“Trust me. It will be fun,” Drake replied. 

“I'll bite,” I said.

“Alright, then you're first. Truth or dare?” Katie asked. 

I thought about it for a few seconds, unsure of what to do, then decided to go with truth.

“What's your favorite sexual position?” Katie asked.

Now it was my turn to turn red. Sex positions right out of the gate! Maybe it was the alcohol, but my answer came pretty quickly. 

“Doggy style,” I answered. Nick looked a little surprised, but Katie and Drake just grinned at each other, then at me.

“Mine too,” Katie said with a wink toward Drake.

"Oh, so this is the truth or dare we're playing?” Nick chuckled. 

“Yup,” Katie replied.

"Well, it's Alex's turn to ask because she did her challenge successfully,” Drake chimed in.

“OK, I'll go to Drake then. Truth or Dare?” I had a question in mind if he went truth but was less sure of what to do with dare.

“I'll go with truth too,” Drake said.

Bingo.

“Were you staring at my tits earlier in the pool?” I asked.

Drake was somehow less red than he was in the pool when I caught him peeking. I thought it was because he was prepared and going to lie.

“Yes,” Drake answered. I hadn't totally expected him to be honest.

“Drake!” Katie yelled while slapping him playfully. 

“They're just so perky and nice!” Drake said.

I looked over for Nick's reaction, thinking he might be mad or something. He wasn't. He was laughing. That helped me start laughing too.

“He wants to see them so badly,” Katie told me. 

“Hey now. We don't need to be saying that,” Drake said while grabbing Katie and putting a hand over her mouth. She bit his finger, and they both started laughing.

“OK, so it's my turn,” Drake said. He continued, “Nick, truth or dare?”

“You guys have both been boring. I'm going to say dare,” Nick replied. He was always more daring than me, but I don't think any of us lacked courage on this night.

“Hmmm. I dare you to… slap Katie's ass,” Drake said. 

Nick got bright red. I remembered him looking at her ass earlier in the day and thought about Katie saying how much Drake wants to see my boobs. I wondered if this was like a dream come true for Nick, but I still didn't know how I felt about it. It wasn't cheating or anything, but he was still going to be touching another woman's ass.

Maybe Nick sensed my hesitation. He looked to me for guidance on what to do. Even though I was still not sure how to feel, I didn't want to be the party pooper. I gave him a quick nod and smile. He smiled back and looked at Katie.

She was red too, but she had a smile on her face. Katie stood up and bent over the bed in front of us as if to put on a show. Nick got up and went behind her. He examined his target for a few seconds with lust before looking at me one more time for confirmation that it was OK.

“Smack that ass!” I called out, knowing it would encourage him and help settle the tension in the room.

Nick looked back down at Katie's ass before raising his right hand and landing a slap on her right ass cheek. We watched her ass jiggle as he did, and she sort of yelped at impact. Nick held his hand on her ass for a split second after smacking it, probably soaking it all in, before letting go and returning to the bed.

I thought I would be more uncomfortable, but it was hot. Seeing Nick slap Katie's ass as I watched was honestly sexy. I think Drake liked it too. I looked over at him, and he looked as excited as I felt.

“That's all you have for a dare? Did you think that would be hard?” Nick said to Drake as he came back.

“It was hard!” Katie said as she came back to the bed too.

“Oh. Sorry,” Nick replied.

“That's OK. I like it hard,” Katie grinned again, bringing Nick right back to bright red.

“OK, well, Katie kind of participated in that one, so I'm going to go to Alex. Truth or dare?” Nick asked.

“I mean, I guess I will go dare too then to not be boring,” I said. 

Nick paused for what felt like a minute before giving me my dare. Katie and Drake watched eagerly to see what it would be.

“Take off your shirt,” Nick finally said. 

“What?” I replied. I was shocked.

“I mean, a bra is sort of like a bikini top. We've all seen you in one,” Katie chimed in.

“I'm not wearing a bra, though,” I said.

“Oh. Oops,” Nick replied.

“No. You knew that! You saw me change!” I teased.

“I mean, I guess you could just be a chicken and not do it,” Nick said with a daring look.

I took a second to process how I was feeling. I thought at first it was feeling nervous and upset, but I realized it was actually excitement. I felt Drake's lusting eyes on me, especially after admitting he was staring at my tits in my bikini and hearing Katie say how much he wants to see me topless. Nick was clearly excited, too. If he didn't want me to do this, he wouldn't have dared me to. 

"Oh, fuck it,” I said. 

I pulled Nick's shirt off slowly, making sure to put on a little show, especially for Drake who was now sitting up to watch. I pulled the bottom of the shirt right up to the bottom of my breasts and paused. Then, I slowly pulled the shirt off, revealing the bottom of my tits before placing my hands over my nipples and pulling my boobs up with the shirt.

When I finally got to the top where I needed to let go of my tits to finish taking the shirt off, I looked directly at Drake. He glanced up and made eye contact with me before gulping. I smiled and gave the shirt one last pull. My tits dropped down, exposed for everyone to see. 

“Fuck,” I heard Drake whisper. 

I looked over at him to make a teasing comment, but my eyes got distracted along the way. Pressing against his sweatpants was a clear outline of his hard cock. 

I had never seen Drake's dick, and I had never seen an outline of it. It looked pretty big. It was hard to tell, but it was clearly thick and maybe seven inches or just a little less. I felt myself getting wet as we both eyed each other. I broke my eyes away from his cock outline before he broke away from staring at my tits because when I looked up, he was still taking them in. 

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

“You're welcome, Drake,” I heard Nick say with a laugh.

Drake's concentration finally broke and he looked embarrassed. I saw him look to Katie, maybe wondering if she was mad, but she was laughing along with Nick.

“Um, excuse me. I think I should be saying you're welcome,” I said, joining the laughter.

I couldn't believe that Drake had now seen my exposed tits. I never thought that would be the case. But, even more, I couldn't believe how much I liked it that he was now seeing them. Looking at them. Lusting over them. I started to hope someone would dare him to touch them. But if that was going to happen, I needed to continue to advance the game.

“Katie, it's your turn. Truth or dare?” I asked.

“I guess I have to go dare too now,” Katie giggled. I knew what I wanted to ask because I knew it would help me get to where I wanted to be.

“Make out with Nick,” I said with a daring tone.

“Woah,” Nick started to say, but he was cut off by Katie climbing over me and on top of him. She grabbed his head and pressed her mouth against his.

It took Nick a second to respond, but soon he was kissing her back. Mouths were opening. Tongues were sliding into each other's mouths. Nick grabbed at Katie as they kissed. His hands immediately went to her ass again. He squeezed tight, getting full handfuls of her. He ran one hand up to her chest and caressed her breast outside of her shirt while keeping one hand firmly on her ass.

I thought I would be jealous, even though I suggested it. Instead, I felt so turned on. When I looked at Drake, I could tell he felt the same as me. He was watching, entranced, with one hand on his cock. He wasn't rubbing it or anything, but it was obvious he was enjoying seeing his wife get kissed and felt up by another man.

Katie's hands were on Nick's chest, running up and down his chiseled body. Her hips grinded back and forth. I could guarantee Nick was hard, and I could guarantee Katie could feel his cock with her pussy through their thin pants. The grinding became more vigorous as Katie started releasing little moans between kisses. I could feel the wetness of my pussy soak through my thong.

After a couple of minutes, Katie and Nick pulled away. It was clear to all of us that we had crossed a line, and we were getting closer and closer to not being able to cross back. I looked from Nick to Katie to Drake. They were all looking at each other and me too, trying to figure out if we wanted to stop this. I think we all knew that, if we wanted to stop, it had to be then.

“Back to you, Alex. Truth or dare?” Katie said while still straddling my husband. 

I guess we weren't stopping, and I was more than okay with it.

“Dare obviously,” I said seductively, hoping she would go in a direction I wanted her to.

“We have to make it fair. I dare you to make out with Drake,” Katie replied.

I felt a rush of excitement within me as I closed the space between Drake and me quickly. My tits jiggled as I climbed on top of him and looked into his blue eyes. I got closer to his face until our noses touched. Then, I went for it.

I pressed my lips against Drake's as passionately as I could. I soaked in the feeling of his lips pressed against mine and our mouths opening to let our tongues explore the other's. It wasn't long until I was grinding against his lap. I moved my hips and pressed down, feeling his hard manhood push against my pussy with just fabric separating them.

Drake's hands quickly grabbed my ass. He had nice big hands and easily enveloped my plump ass with them. He squeezed me and pushed me down harder against his groin. I could so clearly feel his cock against me, and I got even wetter. 

Soon, Drake's hands worked their way up to my bare chest. His hands caressing my tits and then squeezing them sent shockwaves of pleasure through me. He played with them endlessly as we continued to make out. He pinched my nipples, squeezed my tits together, and even worked his mouth down my neck to start kissing them. When his mouth found my nipple, I moaned so loud that I would have been embarrassed if I wasn't so caught up in the moment. 

When I looked over to Nick and Katie, they were watching us with a hunger in their eyes. Nick had his hands down the back of Katie's pants now and on her bare ass. She was caressing his abs and getting dangerously close to his sweatpants' band with her hands. Her fingers grazed the top of them mere inches from his dick.

“Truth or dare, Nick?” I asked as her husband switched to start sucking on my other nipple. Asking the question as Drake kept his hands and mouth all over my bare tits while my husband sat nearby with his hands on another woman's ass was indescribably sexy. 

“Feels like we're all going to say dare at this point,” Katie said while smirking. Nick quickly agreed.

I knew what I wanted to say. I also knew it was going to cross another line of no return. But Drake's tongue flicking my nipples and sucking on my tits made me really really not care. 

“Start fingering Katie,” I said.

This took Drake's attention off my tits for a moment as he looked up at me and then over at Nick and Katie. Nick was looking back at him to see if Drake wanted to put an end to this. 

Katie, however, didn't even glance our way. She peeled herself off of Nick's lap and laid down on the bed. I saw just how tight Nick's sweatpants had gotten. He had a raging erection, and his big dick made it really hard to hide. 

Slowly, Katie started to pull down her pajama pants, revealing a black thong that was slowly stripped off after. Suddenly, Katie and I had opposite clothes on. I had no top on with Drake's hands still grasping my tits. Katie's pussy was entirely exposed. 

I felt Drake squeeze my breasts even harder as Nick moved his hand to Katie's stomach. He teased her for a little bit as he slowly moved his hand down feeling her soft skin. Katie and Nick were making intense yet flirtatious eye contact as he finally ran his fingers down her shaved, smooth pussy.

Then, Nick was going. Katie must have been as wet as I was because his fingers slipped right in. She let out a loud moan as he entered her. She reached up and dug her nails into his arm as he pulled two fingers up inside her pussy over and over again before pulling his fingers out and rubbing her clit. 

Soon, Nick pulled Katie up and had her sit on his lap while facing us. Her bare ass buried his clothed cock as he unbuttoned her shirt and ripped it off. Katie's small but perky tits popped out as Nick started again with rubbing her clit. There she was: fully nude with my husband's fingers rubbing her. She started grinding against him again as he fingered her. 

“Alex,” Nick said with one hand on Katie's pussy and the other on her left breast. He continued, “Suck Drake's dick.”

And just like that, another line was ready to be crossed. We'd already crossed plenty, but here comes third base. If we did this, I would have another man's cock in my married mouth as my husband watches. 

“Babe?” Drake asked while looking at Katie who was still grinding against Nick and moaning ever so slightly as he fingered her. It was the first time any of us asked for some sort of permission. 

"Oh, just fucking do it already,” Katie moaned as she wrapped an arm around Nick's neck behind her.

Drake and I looked at each other. He slowly pushed himself up the bed as I wrapped my hair into a ponytail. Drake still looked a little unsure, so I took matters into my own hands. I grasped the band of his sweatpants and boxers with both hands and pulled down, giddy to see what he had waiting for me. 

Soon, Drake's throbbing cock popped out. I had my face waiting right by it so it flung out right in front of my wide eyes. It twitched with anticipation.

It was just like I thought after seeing the outline in his sweats. Just a touch under 7 inches but solidly thick. It wasn't as long and thick as Nick's massive dick, but it was new. It was someone else's. It was someone else's husband's. All of that turned me on tremendously. 

I looked back up at Drake, and we made eye contact again. I peeked over at Nick and Katie who were watching intently too. Then, it was back to locking eyes with Drake as I wrapped my fingers slowly around his member. It twitched in my hand again as he quickly closed his eyes before reestablishing eye contact.

I started moving my hand up and down his shaft. The motion clearly brought pleasure to Drake as precum started to come out. I made sure to touch the head of his cock to get his precum all over my fingers to start giving him a wetter hand job. Soon after, I moved my mouth to the tip of Drake's cock. I paused and looked at Nick one more time. He had a grin on his face and passion in his eyes. That was all the confirmation I needed.

Gingerly, I kissed the tip of Drake's dick and moved my mouth down the side of his shaft, kissing all the way down to the base of his cock and back up. Then, I opened my mouth and let Drake inside of me. I clamped on Drake's cock with my lips and started moving my head up and down. 

Drake's soft moans only encouraged me to pick up the pace. I wanted to make him moan louder. I grabbed his shaft again and started working my mouth and hand in tandem, going up and down on his dick. I got faster. Drake's moans got louder. I felt warm and excited at the thought that my mouth and hand were the ones doing this to him. I started swirling my tongue around on his dick as I sucked him as good as I could. I wanted to give him the best blow job he had ever gotten and I had ever given. 

The idea Nick was watching me and hopefully noticing that passion and vigor I was giving his friend as I gulped down his dick turned me on so much more. And I hoped it drove Nick crazy. I wanted to see what he would do if I made him a little jealous.

“Oh fuck,” Drake moaned as I sucked him.

“You lik’ i’?” I tried saying as I took his cock to my throat, hoping my talking with his dick in my mouth would turn him on.

“Oh fuck!” Drake repeated as he grabbed my head and pushed me down. My plan clearly worked. 

Tears welled up in my eyes as I deepthroated Drake, but I knew I could take it. I made sure to gag for added effect. It was working like a charm. I don't know how Katie sucked cock, but I was clearly driving her husband to the brink. 

“Oh fuck!” I heard again, but it wasn't Drake's voice. 

I peeked over at Nick and Katie with Drake's dick still in my mouth and hand and saw Katie laid back on the bed next to Drake and holding his hand. Nick had his face buried in Katie's pussy. He was grasping her ass as he licked her feverishly.

So much for truth or dare, I thought. But clearly my other plan worked too. I drove Nick crazy sucking Drake's cock like there was no tomorrow, and now Katie and Drake were laying side by side as they were both pleasured by another couple. 

I needed more, and clearly, I wasn't alone. Drake pulled my head off his cock by my ponytail. It was rough, but I loved it. My saliva hung off his dick as we looked into each other's eyes once more. 

Almost in sync, I climbed up and Drake grabbed my hips and pulled me up. Soon, we were face-to-face again. Eye contact unbroken. My pussy was hovering over his rock-hard cock. 

All at once, we locked lips once more as I thrust myself down, enveloping Drake's dick with my pussy, and he was officially inside of me. I was kissing another man next to my husband with this other man's cock in my pussy.

We moaned in harmony as I started moving my hips and riding Drake up and down and up and down on repeat. His cock stretched my walls as Drake clasped his hands on my ass. I saw him watching my tits bounce up and down as I rode him. I wondered how many times he had dreamed of this. I wondered if this was a fantasy for him like him pinning me down and fucking me was for me.

Soon, Drake pushed me off of him and bent me over the bed, facing Nick and Katie. Drake stood behind me, and I felt his cock pushing against me before entering. I moaned and looked at my husband and Drake's wife as I felt Drake slap against my ass as he fucked me from behind. 

It wasn't long until Nick and Katie matched us. Katie got up seductively and bent herself over the bed. Her face was inches from mine as Nick stood up and got behind her. Nick pulled down his own sweatpants, revealing his giant dick.

I realized Katie definitely felt it on her through his pants, but I didn't think she knew the full size that was about to enter her. 

Nick started slow. He grasped her ass and spread her cheeks as he pushed the head of his dick against Katie's pussy before he started pushing in. 

At first, Katie was moaning with pleasure as Nick stretched her out with his thick cock. I saw her eyes widen as Nick continued entering her with the full length of his member. 

“What the fuckkk,” Katie moaned as Nick started fucking her harder and harder. Her ass bounced against him as he went in and out.

Hearing his wife just made Drake start fucking me harder. My moans escaped excitedly as I grabbed the blanket, feeling him slam against me.

I pulled myself off Drake's cock and laid down on the bed. I needed him to pin me down, and he got the memo. Drake climbed up and quickly grabbed my arms and reinserted his dick in my pussy. The pace was immediately fast. Drake was fucking me as hard as he could. My tits bounced back and forth as he started sucking them again and grabbing them. 

“Fuckkk,” I heard Katie squeal. “This. Is. The. Biggest. Dick. I've. Ever. Had.” Katie got out in sync with Nick thrusting into her. I looked over and Nick was just ravaging her. Her small tits still shook back and forth and her ass was bouncing against his groin. Her eyes were crossed and Nick had her arms in his hands as he continued to take her from behind.

I wondered how hearing that would impact Drake. He could have gotten insecure. Instead, he somehow picked up the pace. He fucked me harder and harder, squeezing my big tits. I was getting ready to cum so hard. 

“Fuck, Drake. I'm so close,” I yelled out.

“Fuck! I am too! Cum inside me, Nick. I need it,” I heard from Katie. 

That did it for me. I felt an orgasm unlike any I've ever had. I heard Katie start screaming too. I knew she was cumming hard beside me. 

I wasn't sure I wanted Nick cumming inside Katie, but then I heard the moans from Drake. He pumped his seed into me, and it was so fucking hot. 

"Oh, keep going. Cum in me, Drake!” I yelled.

I felt his cum flow into me. I heard Nick finishing too and looked to see him filling up Katie's pussy too.

Soon, we all separated and lay there, catching our breath. I wasn't sure what else would come from this vacation, but it was sure going to be interesting.

Published 
Written by EroticWife4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments