Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexual Challenge

"A challenge turned a friendly weekend into a sexual experience."

55
33 Comments 33
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“If you want us to do it, you must suck off Andy first,” came the challenge from my wife Marianne.

Our friends, Andy and Lynette, were visiting us for the weekend in Cape Town. We were sunbathing on the sundeck of our beautiful home next to Table Mountain. We could see the city and the ocean in the background. The women, Marianne and Lynette, took off the bikini tops a while ago. Their itsy-bitsy string bikini bottoms barely covered their aroused pussies. Andy’s and my erect cocks in our Speedo’s proved that their exhibitionism had the desired effect.

We challenged the girls to lick each other’s pussies.

Although it was Marianne and my fantasy to make love to Lynette and Andy for years, I would never have guessed Lynette would accept our challenge so easily. I always thought she wasn’t so much into sex. I supposed the loss of her top, the heat and the copious amount of alcohol consumed, it was inevitable. I looked at Andy, he looked at me and together we stared at our wives barely covered camel toe pussies. My cock wanted to explode.

“We’re game,” said Marianne.

“Start sucking,” said Lynette. As if on cue, they even opened their legs a little wider for us to see how their wet pussies swallowed the little covering cloths.

Unsure what to do, I looked at our desirable, near-naked wives, looked at the bulge in Andy’s speedo’s, and back to my wife. She had her hand in Lynette’s bikini bottom, rubbing her clit. My mind was made up when Lynette took her tit and sucked on her pink nipple. I knelt before Andy and yanked down his Speedo. His beautiful uncircumcised cock with a purple head peeked at me shyly. I pulled back his foreskin and rolled my tongue over his smooth purple head. I tasted his pre-cum. With my one hand, I pumped his cock and with my other, I played with his balls. Marianne and Lynette dropped to their knees next to me.

“Suck him,” ordered Marianne.

Andy pushed his dick into my mouth, and I started sucking. At first, I gagged but as I relaxed my throat, I could take him halfway. With the encouragement from our wives, I managed to swallow him to his root. We developed a rhythm of sucking, pumping and swallowing. I sensed that Andy might have reached his point of no return. What a man wouldn’t do when he is horny and ready to fuck, hit me between the eyes. Or rather in my cock, now raring to fuck. Was I attracted to both men and women because I was aroused or had I always been bisexual?

“That’s enough,” I said, standing up and dropping my Speedo. My cock was hard as steel. The women had to take their turn.

"I'll remove Lynette’s pussy cover,” I volunteered my services. Lynette laid on the recliner and lifted her behind to give me access to her bikini bottom. Slowly, savoring every moment I pulled the tiny piece of cloth over her hips. At first, it seemed as if her pussy didn’t want to let go of the cover. I slowly pulled it from between her folds. Her pussy glistened wet with juices, opening her petals to my gaze. My cock grew a few more inches. I loved looking at pussies, different but all beautiful, no two pussies the same. The goddess knew what she was doing when she designed the female genitalia.

Next to us, I saw how Andy yanked Marianne’s bikini bottom off. Preparing her pussy, he rubbed his fingers through her pussy lips. Marianne turned towards Lynette and knelt between her legs. As Andy had his fingers inside my wife’s pussy, she kissed Lynette’s cunt lips. Before my eyes, I saw my wife sticking her tongue deep into her friend’s pleasure hole.

“Fuck me,” groaned Andy behind Marianne and pushed his cock into my wife’s inviting pussy. Then he started fucking her with passion. Couldn’t he just wait a little longer? Lynette still had to lick Marianne’s pussy... Fuck, what was I thinking? Could the challenge be more important than my friend fucking my wife? Wasn’t this want we dreamed about? I didn’t know what I was supposed to feel. Was I jealous or was I too horny to care?

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

“Pete,” groaned Lynette. “Come here and let me suck you.” I could see that Marianne was expertly tongue-fucking Lynette’s pussy. Lynette grabbed my cock and took me deep into her warm mouth. I was in heaven as Lynette stuck her finger in my ass, worrying my prostate. After a few minutes, it looked like Andy’s relentless fucking was distracting Marianne from her task at hand. Lynette’s pussy was free. I sat on the sun chair and maneuvered Lynette to sit in a reverse cowgirl position of my cock. This way, we could see how Marianne and Andy fucked each other. Still on her hands and knees, I saw that Marianne was close to her multiple orgasms. Andy had his fingers on her clit and his other hand on her tits. He was fucking her as if possessed. Wiping her blond hair from her face, Marianne looked at me, smiled, winked and blew me a kiss. As an answer, I flicked my tongue over my lips as if I was licking her pussy.

Lynette slowly moved up and down my cock, bringing my attention back to our fucking. I gripped her hips to help her movements. She leaned backwards to fall onto my chest. I caressed her tits, squeezing her nipples between my fingers. My right hand moved over her tummy to find her clit above our intimate connection, her legs now splayed wide open. I worried her clit with my fingers. She was also close to an orgasm.

Marriane's head was close to our fucking action. She grabbed my dick, pulled it out Lynette’s pussy and sucked the cunt juice from my dick. With a final suck on my cock, she pushed it back into Lynette’s hole. Andy continued to fuck Marianne without letup.

“I want both your cocks in me,” demanded Lynette and got off me.

“What the fuck…?” I was close to coming. I saw Marianne disengaging herself from a disappointed Andy.

“Pete, get the mattress,” commanded Marianne. “I want a DP.”

My cock, now devoid of its velvet sheath dropped his head a little. I rushed into the house and with Andy’s help, we managed to get “fuck-on-the-deck” Queen Size mattress outside. Lynette pushed me on my back onto the mattress. She sucked my cock, preparing me for her backdoor. I saw Marianne licking Lynette’s asshole before she applied lube to the opening.

I couldn’t believe how Lynette turned into a fucking minx. The conservative country girl became a horny slut. I wasn’t about to lodge a complaint to the authorities. I wanted to fuck her, even if it was in her ass. Marianne guided Lynette onto my dick. Her asshole was tight.

“Just relax your muscles,” advised Marianne. “It will be easier to get him in.”

“Oh, fuck...” cried Lynette, as she took my cock deep in her ass. She was breathing hard.

“Your turn,” said Marianne to Andy. I saw how she sucked his cock still wet and slippery from her own pussy juices. Andy knelt between our legs and Marianne playing guide again, directed his cock to his wife’s gaping pussy.

“Oh, god,” screamed Lynette and we started fucking her. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.” What could we do when a woman asked so nicely to get fucked? We fucked her hard.

It looked as if Marianne didn’t want to be left out. She lowered her pussy over Lynette’s mouth, facing Andy. I saw how my wife kissed my friend, while I fucked his wife in the ass.

That foursome action was the beginning of a beautiful fucking weekend.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments