Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Playful Exchange

"Two married couples ring in the New Year by swapping partners."

181
30 Comments 30
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

On New Year's Eve, Cory and I sat in the den, along with the married couple we'd invited over. We'd known Erik and Monica for years, since our son and their daughter were good friends. Our children, now home from college, had headed out to a party earlier that evening.

Though it was only a little after eleven, I had to stifle a yawn. My partying days were long over, and at the age of forty-five, I appreciated a good night's sleep more than anything. Glancing over at Monica, I wondered if her life had grown as routine. She sipped from a glass of wine, while Erik drank a beer. Cory had made me a margarita with way too much tequila, but I wasn't complaining. The booze had served to relax me. As my husband sat by my side, with a hand resting on my knee, I could smell the liquor in his Rum and Coke.

On the table in front of the sectional sofa where the four of us lounged, snack trays were placed within easy reach. None of us was paying much attention to the television, which had a countdown to the ball drop. Monica leaned back against Erik, looking plenty relaxed as well. "I'm so glad you invited us over," she said. "Erik and I hardly ever stay up till midnight on New Year's anymore."

"Us, either," Cory said. "We've gotten old."

I nudged him with my elbow. "Speak for yourself!"

My husband snorted. "Come on, Pamela. You're up way past your bedtime right now!"

It was true that I liked to be in bed by ten on worknights, but I didn't see anything wrong with that. Before I could come up with a retort, Erik chimed in. "You know what they say, Pamela. Early to bed, early to rise..."

"Exactly!" I flashed Erik an appreciative smile. He'd always been friendly and easy to talk to, even more so than Monica. Tonight, he was dressed nicely, and the shirt he wore accentuated his muscular build. Cory, meanwhile, had on jeans and a flannel over a T-shirt. I'd chosen a dark green shirt with three-quarter sleeves, along with black slacks. Monica had complimented me on my outfit when she first arrived, though she was the one who looked stunning, dressed in designer jeans and a cashmere sweater her daughter had bought her for Christmas.

"So, has anyone made any New Year's resolutions?" Monica now asked.

"Yeah, to have more sex," Cory said with a grin. 

My face immediately grew hot, and my fair skin made my blush obvious to everyone. Setting my jaw in a tight line, I took the Rum and Coke from Cory's hand and set it on the table. "Apologies, everyone," I said. "My husband has apparently had too much to drink."

Cory started to protest, but Monica waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, it's fine," she assured me. "Erik would probably say the same thing."

Erik lifted the bottle of beer he held. "Hear, hear!"

Instead of looking embarrassed, Monica rolled her eyes. "The way he talks, you'd think he never gets laid."

An amused smile formed on Erik's lips as he regarded his wife. "Once every couple of weeks, Monica? That qualifies as almost never."

"Try once every couple of months!" Cory piped up.

My face grew even redder from fury. "You're so full of shit!" I snapped. "We had sex last weekend!"

"And how about before then?"

I racked my brain, trying to remember. Then, I realized it had been around Halloween. Shit, that was two months ago. Tucking a strand of wavy, auburn hair behind my ear, I sputtered out an excuse. "Well, things have been busy with the holidays. We were out of town over Thanksgiving, and then we had family visiting at Christmas..."

"And when's the last time either of you did anything special for us?" Monica looked from Erik to Cory. "You know, Pamela and I might be in the mood more often if you bothered to spice things up a bit."

My husband leaned forward, stroking his short beard. "You mean, you'd like some variety?"

Monica's large blue eyes brightened. "Yeah! Some variety would be fantastic."

Cory and Erik locked eyes, and I couldn't quite decipher the meaning behind their expressions. "I'm all for adding variety," Erik said. Flashing a sly smile, he appeared downright devious. "In fact, why don't the four of us switch things up to ring in the New Year?"

I stared at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Monica clearly understood, for she nervously brushed a strand of blonde hair back from her face. "Erik, I don't think Pamela and Cory are into that sort of thing." As she spoke, her voice was strained.

"What sort of thing?" Cory and I asked at the same time.

"You know, swapping partners," Erik said nonchalantly. "Monica and I used to do it when we were younger."

Hearing my husband's sharp intake of breath, I felt relieved I wasn't the only one shocked by Erik's proposal. Of course, Cory would never consider doing that, I told myself. He'd always been faithful to me, and on top of that, he was the jealous type. No way would he allow another man to touch his wife

"I'm game," he said. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped open. Seeing my stunned expression, he hurriedly added, "I mean, if Pamela is."

Turning back to Monica and Erik, I saw them gazing at me expectantly. Part of me wanted to ask if everyone had lost their fucking minds. Were they actually interested in swinging?

It was then that my gaze met Erik's. There was no denying that I found him attractive, as much as I tried to hide that from everyone else. His hair was a little darker than Cory's, and he had the most gorgeous brown eyes. The heat in his stare made it clear he was attracted to me, too.

And Monica was practically licking her lips while looking over at Cory. Despite my reservations, I felt a hot pulse of lust deep in my belly, which instantly traveled straight between my thighs.

"I guess we could try it," I finally said in a quiet voice.

Both Monica and Erik grinned. When Cory grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, I sensed his excitement. 

"Since we've decided this on the spur of the moment," Monica said, "and you and Cory have never done anything like this before, we should have some rules."

I readily nodded, glad she was taking charge.

Glancing at the television, Monica said, "It's now half past eleven. Whatever we do, we need to be finished by midnight. We'll have our fun, but we're leaving all of this behind us in the New Year, okay?"

The four of us looked at one another. "I think that's smart," I said.

Erik planted a kiss on Monica's temple. "That's a good idea, sweetheart."

"Agreed," Cory said.

Taking Erik's beer, Monica set it on the table, along with her wineglass. Then, she climbed to her feet and moved to stand directly in front of me. "So, we have thirty minutes to enjoy some variety," she said with a playful grin. "Slide on over, Pamela, and make yourself comfortable with Erik."

Swallowing hard, I turned toward her husband. A faint moan emerged from my throat when I saw that he was already stroking himself through his pants. As soon as I moved to sit at his side, he slipped an arm around me. Strangely enough, it felt almost like we were on a first date.

"Mind if I kiss you?" he whispered. 

Even though we were going to fuck very soon, I appreciated him asking. "I don't mind," I whispered back.

My God, that kiss! It made me melt into his embrace. Erik started out slow, taking his time, until I was the one sliding my tongue between his parted lips. Moaning in response, he dared to cup my breast. From the other side of the couch, I could hear my husband's heavier breathing. It made me wonder what Monica was doing to get him so worked up. 

Feeling bolder, I took over stroking Erik's erection. He was already so nice and hard beneath my hand. And I was already so wet! Finally, we broke the kiss. Erik began unbuttoning his shirt, while I pulled mine over my head. Only then did I find the nerve to glance at Cory and Monica.

She'd already removed her sweater and bra. Cory was now fondling her breasts, which were larger than my own. I could tell he was having fun playing with them, and when Monica thrust her tits toward him, he lowered his head to take her left nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Suck my tits!" she urged in a breathy voice. When her eyes locked with mine, she flashed a grin.

My confidence faltered then. What the hell were we doing? Why was I allowing my husband to fool around with another woman? Though he'd taken off his flannel shirt, he still wore his T-shirt. Yet his cock was free from his jeans, standing at attention. Monica circled her fingers around it, drawing a groan from Cory's lips as she began stroking him.

Maybe Erik sensed my growing doubt, for he gently grasped my chin and turned my face back toward him. "Have fun with me," he urged in a low, sexy voice.

Taking a deep breath, I reached to unclasp my bra. At the sight of my bare breasts, Erik released an appreciative sigh. "You like them?" I asked with a shy smile.

"Let me show you how much!" He drew me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. When he began rolling one nipple between his fingers, and suckling the other, I buried my fingers in his hair.

"That feels so good!" Looking down, I watched him draw more of my breast into his mouth. The pleasurable sensation caused me to start rocking my hips. Glancing again at my husband, I found him studying me even while Monica leaned forward to wrap her lips around his cock. There was no mistaking the jealousy in Cory's eyes. I had to remind myself that with a single word, he could put a stop to all of this right now, and he chose not to.

Instead, he rested a hand on top of Monica's head, then leaned back to enjoy the enthusiastic blowjob she was giving him.

When Erik looked up at me, I gave him a fierce kiss. He let me slide off his lap so we could finish undressing. Normally, I would have been self-conscious about being naked in front of him and Monica, but there was no time for modesty. We had twenty-five minutes left.

Unlike Monica, who was completely smooth, I had closely trimmed pubic hair covering my mound, and I hoped Erik didn't mind. His expression led me to believe he didn't mind in the least. His cock was a bit longer than Cory's, and a bead of precum already rested on its tip. I was relieved he wasn't shaved bare but instead had neatly groomed pubic hair. His balls were nice and smooth, though.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he said while his gaze swept over my body. I grinned at his compliment, then knelt beside him on the sofa. Thank God the four of us had plenty of room, and I wasn't bumping into Monica. Still, when I leaned to take Erik in my mouth, I knew my ass and pussy were on display to his wife and my husband.

I wasted no time getting down to business. As soon as I began sliding my tongue along the length of Erik's dick, he made a sound like a helpless whimper. It thrilled me to turn him on so much! And when I sucked his tip, moaning like a slut at the taste of his precum, he slipped a hand between my parted legs.

"Oh, that pussy's nice and wet!" he said through quickened breaths.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

Conscious of every passing second, I soon had Erik writhing in pleasure. My head bobbed up and down as I took him into my throat, again and again.

"You've got me so hard for you, Pamela!" 

I wondered if his effusive praise was not only for my benefit, but also for Cory's. Did Erik want to remind Cory how much he was enjoying his wife?

Erik's fingers expertly homed in on my clit, and as he massaged that swollen bud, I moaned louder around his dick. From behind me, Cory made a sound like a growl. I could hear how wet Monica's blowjob was; she must have been practically choking herself on his cock.

When Erik began trembling, I sensed he was close. While it thrilled me to have such an arousing effect on him, I wanted my partner to last, so I turned my attention to suckling and licking his sac. He worked a finger into my needy pussy, gasping at the feel of my muscles tightening around him.

"I want to taste that dripping wet cunt!" he said in a guttural voice. 

We shared another kiss before Erik eased me into a sitting position on the couch. As he knelt on the floor between my spread legs, my gaze drifted to the television. Sixteen minutes to go. "We don't have much time," I whispered to him. 

"Just a taste," Erik pleaded. 

I grew brave enough to meet Monica's eyes. She was naked and on her hands and knees, facing me while my husband knelt behind her on the couch. He was still wearing his jeans and underwear, but they were bunched around his thighs.

Instead of appearing jealous or upset, Monica looked incredibly turned on by the sight of her husband burying his face between my thighs. "He loves to eat pussy," she said through a grin. "If we decide to do this again, we'll give him enough time to properly enjoy your cunt."

Cory was watching me and Erik, too. His stare moved from my face to my pussy, and then back again. When Erik started flicking his tongue against my clit, I couldn't suppress a satisfied moan. "Oh, my God!" 

I wondered if being watched was what made me begin grinding against Erik's mouth. As he licked me even more fervently, I stared up at Cory, letting him see my bliss.

Holding my gaze, my husband began working magic with his fingers. Monica moaned and whined, begging for more of his touch. Whatever he was doing had her trembling within seconds. When I couldn't bring myself to watch them any longer, I looked down at Erik.

"You're gonna make me come!" I cried.

He wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked hard. Oh, fuck, I even felt the hint of teeth! No one had ever done that to me before, and my body responded with a fierce spasm. Before, I would have been embarrassed at losing control over my muscles, but now? Now, I fully surrendered to the powerful orgasm.

Erik waited until my contractions had subsided. Then, he rejoined me on the couch. "I'm dying to fuck you!" he confessed.

First, I kissed him, delighting in the taste of my pussy on his lips and tongue. He eagerly kissed me back, stopping only when Monica said his name.

"You've got ten minutes," she told him with a wink. "Think you can last that long?"

Instead of blustering or getting insulted, Erik said, "To be honest, I'm not sure! I don't want to disappoint Pamela, but she's already got me wild to be inside her."

I dared to gently stroke his cock. "You won't disappoint me," I promised. "Not after you made me come so hard."

I got on my hands and knees, mirroring Monica's position as I faced her. She turned her head, giving Cory a look at her profile. "I need to feel that thick cock inside my pussy!"

My husband grinned, clearly pleased by her words. "And I can't wait to give you every inch, baby. You ready for it?"

Monica's mouth was just inches from mine as she said, "Fuck, yes!"

Erik slid the head of his cock between my folds. He teased my clit, making me whimper. There was something indescribably erotic about feeling his flesh caressing that sensitive bud.

Tilting my head back, I studied Cory's face as he entered Monica. How well I knew the expression of blatant lust he now wore. His eyes grew heavy-lidded, and his jaw loosened. 

Monica let out a low moan. "Yes, yes, give me that dick!" 

Cory's stare met mine, and I realized my husband longed to watch me as I watched him. Again, that hot spark of jealousy surged within my chest at the sight of Cory fucking another woman. But I didn't have time to feed that flame before Erik slid into me with a deep thrust.

"Ooh, yes!" My voice was high-pitched from the intensity of my arousal. Then, it dropped to a throaty purr. "You feel so fucking good inside me!"

Erik grasped my hips as he began to move. "I love feeling that warm, wet pussy all around my dick!"

Our fucking started out slow, just as our first kiss had. I knew he was trying to pace himself, and I was plenty satisfied with his gentle, fluid rhythm. It gave me time to revel in the experience of having another man's cock buried deep in my cunt. Cory and I had been together for so long that I only vaguely remembered the sexual encounters I'd had before meeting him.

Gazing up at Cory, I saw that he had a look of sheer determination on his face. Competitive as ever, he was hellbent on lasting as long as Erik. Each pump of his hips made Monica's big tits sway. I found myself staring at them in fascination. No wonder Cory enjoyed them so much, for even I had to admit they were gorgeous. Her dark pink nipples were still hard from Cory's mouth.

It was both surreal and undeniably arousing to watch the two of them. Cory's build was burly, and his chest was covered in dark hair. I'd seen Monica running her fingers through those curls earlier. It struck me as funny that Cory and Erik were so different, just as Monica and I were, and yet, the four of us could take such pleasure in switching partners.

Monica's cries grew louder, echoing throughout the room and drowning out the sound of the television. I couldn't help but wonder if she derived a thrill from watching Erik fuck me. By the way her gaze traveled from my face to his, I suspected she did.

When Erik gently rotated his hips, it felt like his dick was giving my inner walls an exquisite massage. "I can't get enough of your cock!" As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I wished I could take them back. Cory was probably furious with me.

When I dared to sneak a glance at him, I was shocked at the wicked grin he flashed. "Pamela's getting close," he told Erik. "Give it to her good and hard, and you'll push her right over the edge."

"Ah, is that right?" Erik's grip on me tightened just before he began pounding my pussy. Our bodies slapped together with a ferocity that made me quiver. 

"And what about you, sexy?" Cory slowed his hips long enough to elicit a needy whine from Monica. "You want it hard? I think you do. That greedy little cunt of yours can't get enough!"

"Yes, make me your dirty whore!" Monica wailed.

Erik growled from behind me. Even as his thrusts bordered on brutal, I begged for more. My eyes were pleading as I stared at Monica, who appeared just as desperate. Somehow, she managed to choke out, "Two more minutes!"

I came seconds later, releasing such a powerful scream that it left my throat raw. Erik let out a helpless cry but continued driving himself into me. I was certain he could feel my entire body quaking as my muscles contracted around his cock.

Monica's eyes rolled, and she nearly pitched forward while in the grip of her own orgasm. Cory was quick to catch her, and even as she shrieked and shuddered, he granted her no reprieve. His wild thrusts let me know he was close.

On the television, New Year's Eve revelers had begun counting down the seconds till midnight. Fifty-three remained when both Cory and Erik pulled out, neither of them having yet come. 

Monica and I exchanged grins before moving toward our respective spouses. Cory's cock was slick with Monica's juices; I swore I could see it throbbing. "Let me help you with that," I said in a seductive tone. Then, I took him in my mouth.

My husband's hand was gentle on my head as he released a groan. "That's it, baby! Drain me dry!"

The taste of Monica's pussy lingered on my tongue while I sucked Cory off. I let him thrust between my lips and invade my throat. "I never knew I married such a slut!" I clearly heard the grin in his voice.

From the sounds of Erik's guttural moans, I knew Monica was giving him the same treatment. My cheeks reddened even more when I found myself wondering if she enjoyed tasting me on her husband's dick. 

With a firm grasp on my hair, Cory buried his cock in my throat. As I struggled to suppress my gag reflex, I heard the countdown on the television continue. Sixteen more seconds.

My husband let out a roar, and a shudder went through him while he fed me his cum. I couldn't even taste those spurts, yet I instinctively tried to swallow around his dick. "Christ almighty!" he panted, finally withdrawing so I could catch my breath.

Seven seconds remained on the countdown clock when Erik erupted in Monica's mouth. Wiping at my lips, I turned to witness his orgasm. His head was thrown back, and his eyes were half-closed. A strained groan escaped him as Monica gulped down his semen.

Boisterous cries of "Happy New Year!" sounded from the television. Monica and I sank onto the couch, still breathing fast. As our husbands sat next to us, they both wore the same look of satisfaction.

"Happy New Year," Cory whispered, then pressed his lips to mine. I slipped my arms around him, both elated at what we'd just experienced, and also relieved by the absence of any resentment between us.  When we finally broke the kiss, he smoothed my hair back from my face. "I love you, Pamela."

"I love you, too," I replied with an affectionate smile.

A little later, after the four of us had dressed and rehydrated with cold drinks, Cory and I walked Erik and Monica to the door. Though our goodbyes were strictly platonic, I felt Erik's embrace tighten around me as we hugged.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening, Pamela," he said. "Happy New Year."

I wished him a happy New Year, then turned to Monica. It still stunned me to think that her lips, which now kissed my cheek, had been circled around my husband's dick a little earlier. "This was so much fun!" she exclaimed. "Let us know if you want to do it again."

I had a feeling Cory and I would soon be taking Monica and Erik up on that offer.

Once my husband and I were alone in the living room, I gave the clock a cursory glance. I didn't expect our son home for a while yet. Returning my gaze to Cory, I said, "I want you in our bed. Right now."

Though his eyes widened a little at my emphatic tone, he clearly sensed my unabated arousal. "Oh? And why's that?" he asked with a playful grin.

Closing the short distance between us, I planted a kiss on his mouth. "Because we have resolutions to keep," I reminded him, "starting with yours."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments