Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night at the Club

"A wild night of swapping at a sex club"

57
24 Comments 24
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

While we were visiting the naturist village of Cap d'Agde for a few days, Jules and I decided to go to a libertine bathhouse spa and club called, ‘Story of O’.

I must admit that I am more enthusiastic about spontaneous sexual encounters than in meeting partners on the internet. Indeed, I have a lot of difficulty getting to know people over the Internet. I find that we lose all the excitement and charm of flirtation and seduction. The thought of going to the club set my pussy tingling with anticipation. I was looking forward to an evening of torrid sexual encounters.

Arriving at the club we were invited to go to the second story. This floor was reserved for couples only; no singles allowed. The atmosphere is subdued and elegant with small niches of divans and tables strategically placed through the room so as to give privacy to the occupants. The lighting is subdued and the air is scented with the intoxicating smell of lavender.

A few of the couples present look at us with lust and a spark in their eyes. I feel my temperature which was already very high rise another notch.

We sat down in one of the alcove and realized that while they were placed so that we had some privacy we could see everyone and everything in the room. Jules suggests that we get a drink to celebrate and went to the bar. He returned with a bottle of champagne. He poured two flutes and we toasted each other and expressed our wishes that we would both have a voluptuous time tonight.

He took advantage of this moment to kiss me languorously, and caressed my bare ass under my dress. I in turn reached down and gripped his massive erection through his trousers. We noticed several couples watching us and smiling at our antics. As we sipped our champagne and watched we were enthralled to see other couples in all manners of frolics in most cases in full view of the other couple sitting in the same alcove. We presumed they were exchanging partners for the occasion.

view-attachment.aspx?mb=Inbox&msgid=60245f1a8254271de4a7a98b&r=A+night+at+the+club.jpgI suggested to Jules that we go and explore the rest of the facilities and we made our way to the hammam. A hammam is the steam equivalent of a sauna. In a sauna which uses dry heat. Jules and I undressed and proceeded to enter the hammam itself. We lay down on the therapeutic beds and cuddled body to body while letting the stem cleans our pores and our skin.

Jules used the opportunity to play with my sopping cunt bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then withdrawing time and again. I was going out of my mind with need. After toying with me for fifteen minutes we decided to move on. We showered and then went to the adjacent hot tub.

A young couple who is already in the hot tub scrutinizes us insistently and we start talking with them. They introduce themselves as Olivia and Tom. Olivia is slender with a magnificent set of tits and a pert ass. Her nipples seem to be hard as diamonds set in small pink aureoles.

It takes no time before the sylph like young woman approaches me and kisses me gently. I am surprised to take a liking to it and I let myself accept and return the kiss and abandon myself under her fleshy lips.

However, I confide to her that I am not ready to go any further at the moment with a woman.

She then suggests that we take Jules in both our mouths at the same time. So the four of us go to the corner and cuddle. Jules lies down and Olivia and I kneel to taste his succulent thick cock. While we greedily sucked kissed and licked Jules’ cock and balls, Olivia's husband, Tom, was excitedly jerking off. His cock was thick and long and the sight of it made me drool. I left Jules to Olivia and had Tom sit on the edge of the hot tub while I stroked his magnificent cock.  His cock was dripping precum which I greedily licked by swirling my tongue around his head. I then proceeded to swallow him into my throat savoring the feel of his thick veiny shaft.

When I came up for air I glanced to the side and saw that Jules had Olivia on her hands and knees on the deck and was thrusting his cock deep into her hot cunt and was frigging her tight ass with his fingers. Her cries of delight echoed throughout the room.

Jules caught my eye and nodded towards a swing hanging in the middle of the room. I got his drift and removed my mouth from Tom and went to the swing. I proceed to sit and raised my legs over the ropes which splayed me open and made my cunt fully accessible. I must confess that this excited me as it was one of the things on my bucket list which I wanted to experience.  Coupled with the sight of Jules pleasuring Olivia had my pussy dripping with need.

Tom strode over to me with his massive cock bobbing at full mast and a lecherous smile on his face and pulled on the ropes which lined up the head of his prick with my drooling hole.

Tom thrust into me and started swinging me back and forth. The feeling was sublime as each thrust filled me and he was soon hitting my cervix with each thrust. I was soaked and I the squelching sounds coming from my cunt and my moans attracted Jules attention. He smiled at me and continued pounding into Olivia.

My climax was intense and Olivia and I came at the same time. The four of us kissed nd went back to the main lounge as we needed a drink. We were parched. The four of us sat together and quaffed more champagne and flirted. We were now very much at ease with each other.

Suddenly, a young woman, whom I had seen when I arrived, walked towards me. She whispered in my ear and told that she was very attracted to me. She asked if she could join us so we could get to know each other better.

We order another bottle of Champagne. The excitement begins to rise again and the girl, Mia, began her approach by caressing my neck tenderly. She passed her hand through my hair, which left me weak kneed. Then, her soft hands headed towards my breasts, which instantly made me very wet.

We hugged each other while rubbing our bodies against each other and kissed voluptuously our tongues dancing a lively tango in each other’s mouths. I told her of my reluctance to go further with a girl at the moment even if she attracted me a lot. She replied that she understood and that she only wanted to give me enjoyment and see me tremble under her caresses.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

Of course, Jules was excited as he listened to this proposal and I could already see his cock standing at attention. He proposed the five of us go to a private room and see what would ensue.

Walking behind Mia, I noticed her magnificent ass and I realized that I would love to play with her.

Once in the room, Mia came to me and removed my dress and gave me another voluptuous kiss and then lay me on a bed. After she removed her dress she lay next to me and kissed me, first on the mouth; then on the neck. She gently caressed my tits and toyed with my nipples. I literally melted under her tender touch. I let myself go and caressed her big breasts and suck her nipples, my mind as spinning. I had never thought that I would be so turned on by a woman.

She invited me to let her make love to me. When I nodded hesitantly she spread my thighs and she net between them and started to lick my pussy greedily. The feeling was incredible and very different than when a man did it to me. I moaned purred and quaked with pleasure under her gentle care.

I motioned Jules to come near and took his stiff cock and brought it to my mouth. I felt that I was swimming in a sea of lasciviousness as the three of us played.


Olivia came over and she placed herself under Mia and started licking her. Tom, feeling left out approached and without hesitation sodomized his wife who moaned with pleasure.

My body arched under the effect of Mia's expert tongue and I came with an intense orgasm.

I invite Mia to suck Jules with me while Olivia enjoyed Tom pounding her asshole.

I got very excited when I saw the pleasure on Jules' face as both our mouths licked and sucked him.

I got on my hands and knees and begged him to take me from behind. He enthusiastically agreed and slammed his meaty cock into me while spanking my ass with each thrust. I was in seventh heaven and my pussy was mewling with pleasure and I could feel my juices run down my thighs.

Meanwhile while Olivia invited Mia to crawl under her and licks her pussy while tom continued his anal assault. As soon as Tom comes he turns Olivia over and Mia enthusiastically licked the cum dripping out of Olivia’s bum.

Jules and I decide to sneak out to test the swing. As soon as I sit the thrusts back into my now tender quim. The power of his thrusts make me climb the ropes. I feel his cock lick I never have felt it before before. The back-and-forth of his thrusts in me last for a long time. He ends up flooding my pussy with a stream of cum that feels like a fire hose in my tender cunt.

After this intense session, we rejoin our new friends and the two girls decide to take care of me under the excited eyes of our men. They soon are sporting massive erections.

I suggest to Mia that Jules fuck her. Watching them fuck makes me realize that I find it pleasant and exciting to see him pounding another woman before my eyes.

As I drip with excitement, Tom approaches me, he lifts me up and pushes me against the wall to fuck me savagely while Olivia masturbates.

The position is not easy for Tom, he eventually rests me on the ground and beckons Jules to come and give me the coup de grace. Olivia and Mia suck Tom while Jules puts me on my side. His cock alternates between my vagina and my tight ass. I howled with pleasure and we ended up climaxing together in total symbiosis.


After that, I feel as if I am floating on a cloud and I relish this moment of fullness, lying down, my body abandoned and I see nothing of what is going on around me.


When I got my mind back, Jules brought me a glass of fresh fruit juice, which I swallowed in two gulps.
We decided to see the couple again the next day in a club where Jules and I love to dance; Mia had to leave Cape Town that evening so she could not join us. However she promised we would hook up next time she was in town. Then, we head to the showers before we leave Stories of O.

I must say that this first experience was a real success.

 

Copyright © {Now.Year} by Mad2Moi


All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author(s) Mad@Moi, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the email below.This story is published on www.lushstories.com If you are not reading it on Lushtories it has been published without the author's or publisher's permission.

Published 
Written by Mad2Moi
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments