Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

416 - Part 13

"What goes around comes around."

42
21 Comments 21
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read

"Wake up, David."

"Huh! What's wrong," I exclaimed, shaking off the cobwebs of sleep. My mouth felt pasty, and my eyes were glued shut. My body was sweat-soaked, and my head was throbbing.

"You tell me," said Diana, "you were tossing and turning and muttering in your sleep. Nightmare?"

The fog in my mind dissipated, and the reality that my wife would arrive tomorrow AND that I had not told Diana I was still married hit me like a ton of bricks. I started shivering and felt like throwing up.

"Who is Zoe?" Diana asked.

My stomach heaved, and only by the grace of God did I reach the toilet in time. Diana had the grace to let me be till I had finished. She entered the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth.

"That bad? Well, are you going to tell me about it?

I sat on the porcelain throne and pondered what to say for a few moments. I was terrified that what I would tell Diana would change how she felt about me and drive her away from me. Finally, I summoned the little courage I had and explained that Zoe, my wife, would be arriving with the next group of guests tomorrow morning.

"Your wife? I thought you were divorced."

"No, damn it. After I left Zoe, I never went through the formalities of a divorce. It didn't seem to matter as I had no plans to ever see her again. But then, I moved to Texas, and she was out of sight and out of mind. So it was a shock when Shelly picked up her name on the list of incoming guests."

"So why is it bothering you?"

"I feel guilty, Diana. I want to get married to you, and suddenly I am confronted by the fact that I can't while I am married to her. On top of that, I am sorry I never told you."

"Why? I never asked why you two broke up. But, honestly, I also don't particularly care. Get it through your thick skull David, I love you, and when I love somebody, which has not really ever happened to me before, I realize that come hell or high water, no one and nothing is going to stand between me and my love."

"Yes, but Zoe can be a bitch and cause us problems."

"Robert, are you ready to divorce her now?"

"Of course."

"Well, leave it to me. I'll find a way to get her out of your life. If she causes a problem, she will face more grief than she can imagine. Now come with me. You stink of sweat and fear. Let's go for a swim."

We walked down the path to the beach with Diana keeping upwind of me till we got there. Then, finally, she took off her sarong and stepped into the water. I stood there in awe of this woman. She had swept me off my feet and was in the process of changing my life. She swam a few strokes, and I was treated to the spectacle of a lifetime.

As she swam, her body was sheathed in blue-green luminescence. Every inch of her body shimmered with this other than worldly glow. She looked like Amphitrite, the goddess of the oceans, with her hair flowing down her back.

"Come on, David, don't be chicken. Dive in. They won't hurt you."

"What is it?"

"It's called the whirling fire of the Bahamas. It's just tiny sea creatures that glow when they are disturbed. I discovered them while you were away."

I cautiously edged into the water, and each step I took seemed to sheaf my feet in luminescence in the same way they did Diana. I finally plunged in and swam to catch up with her, but she had swum out into deeper water. By the time I finally reached her, she was treading water, and I was treated to the sight of her breasts thrusting up with both nipples reaching for the sky.

She lay on her back and said, "David, lie back and look at the sky. Have you ever seen so many stars?'

I joined her, and we both floated on our backs, looking at the vast array of stars sparkling in the night sky. The silence was only broken by the sound of waves lapping on the beach, lending a surreal feel to the experience.

I let myself float behind Diana and circled her in my arms, and began gently striking back for the beach while we continued to gaze at the night sky. As we reached shallow water, I stood us both up in waist-deep water, and we kissed.

She took my hand, and we walked back to the house wrapped in the magic of the moment. Not a word was said as we returned to the bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me, straddling my erect cock. "David, I want to make slow and sensual love. I need you, my love."

"Diana, are you afraid because Zoe is showing up here?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. You are the woman I love, need, and want. She does not even rise to the height of your ankles."

"But what if she decides she wants to make trouble for us?"

"I'm not going to worry about it. I put Zoe out of my life ten years ago and have no plans of allowing her back in now. You need to understand that to me, she is vulgar and crass. She is a born exhibitionist with a taste for the depraved. She does not have your class, your brains, or your beauty. Zoe is not, nor has she ever been my friend. You, darling, are my friend, my lover, and my soulmate. If I can convince you, will be my wife soon?"

"Will you want to have sex with her while she's is the Island?"

"I thought about it but came to the conclusion that it would be an act of anger. In addition, it would be a dishonor to you. The answer is no. I have some ideas. However, I will speak to Shelly and Ed about them. I want her to leave the Island sexually sated as she could provide a real boost for our business."

"Oh! Care to share?"

"You'll see, but now how about that long sensuous session of lovemaking?"

"Coming right up, my lord and master. Or should I say, coming right down," Diana smirked as she lowered her gorgeous steamy pussy on my erect cock and started riding me.

That incredible sensation I experienced each time we made love, of my cock sinking into her tight core and being enveloped in a warm embrace, impressed me once more. I reached up and encircled her neck and pulled her against my chest. Her taut nipples brushed against my chest. My mouth sought her neck and nibbled at her tender flesh. When I took her ear lobe in my mouth, she squealed and tighten even more around my now throbbing cock.

I could feel her whole body tense before giving a loud moan, and I felt her cum around my cock. My response was to flood her core in turn and pull her even tighter against me as she continued to shudder and quake in repeated orgasms. She finally collapsed in my arms and, within seconds, was gently snoring.

oOo

 

The following morning I let Diana sleep while I went down to the dining area for breakfast. I found myself alone except for Kookie, who was also having breakfast. I joined her at her table, and she gave me a sweet smile and said, "Good morning, Mr. David."

"Kookie, are you looking for a spanking? I told you to address me as David."

"Oh, you men are all talk and no action. Would you dare spank me?"

My answer was to pull her over my lap and raise her sarong revealing that she was butt naked under the flimsy covering. She squealed and thrashed her legs but my hand pressed against the small of her back kept her pinned to my lap.

I could feel my erection swell at the sight of her tiny rounded butt. She must have thought it too, as she pressed herself against me trapping my erection between my stomach and her thigh. I caressed her delightfully rounded ass and asked, "Kookie, what's my name?"

"Mr. David, sir."

'Whap!" My hand delivered a swat to her left cheek, leaving a clearly defined handprint.

"What was that?"

"Your name, Mr. David."

A quick succession of spanks landed first on one ass cheek, then the other. I could feel my leg getting damp and did a fast check between her thighs which she spread to give me easier access to her pussy. The girl was soaking wet with juice leaking from her sex.

I thrust two fingers into her and fingered her to a thorough orgasm. She moaned and hummed, enjoying my fingering till she finally collapsed limply across my lap.

I softly caressed her butt, and when I looked up, I saw that Diana was watching us. Diana smiled and sat at the table and asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh! David was just giving me a grammar lesson on how to pronounce his name, Mistress Diana."

"Mistress Diana? Am I also going to have to teach you a lesson, Kookie?"

"Maybe you should, Mistress,"

"I told you to call me Diana. Now how could I enforce that lesson?"

"Maybe some oral exercises would help me remember."

Diana pulled Kookie and placed her on her knees between her thighs. She lifted her own sarong to display her shaved mound. "That's a good idea, Kookie. Now start servicing my pussy and clit with your tongue. Every ten licks, stop and say, 'Diana.' That should help you remember how to address me in the future."

Diana sprawled back, and Kookie attacked her pussy with a vengeance. The sight of her tongue lapping at the pink folds and the sheen that soon covered her face from Diana's juices restored my cock to its full majesty.

Diana signaled to me to come and sit next to her. As soon as I was seated, she took my cock in her hand and took over the stroking for me. As I looked down, I saw Kookie's lustrous eyes looking at me as she lapped and sucked at Diana's pink pussy and sucked on her clit. Every ten licks, she would pause and mumble, "Diana."

Diana turned to me and asked, "Do you want to see if she has learned her lesson?"

When I nodded, she pulled Kookie's face out from between her thighs and placed it between mine. "Kookie, David likes lots of tongue action between sucks. He loves a hot wet tongue circling around the tip and the length of his cock. So get to work and say his name each time you come up for air. Do you understand?"

Kookie gave a brief nod, and her mouth engulfed my cock all the way down her throat. She held it deep while her hands caressed my testicles. She came up for air all too soon, and I heard her say David before her tongue swathed a trail of saliva from my ass to the tip of my cock where it proceeded in an insane lewd dance around the tip. When she had licked off the precum that was starting to flow, she resumed her voracious attack of my shaft.

Diana had stood up, gotten behind her, and spread her thighs to expose her ass and pussy to her ministrations. I could see her fingers penetrate both of Kookie's holes and frig her at both ends. The resulting moans from Kookie vibrated around my shaft, providing an added sensation to the hot wet mouth.

I started to throb with an impending ejaculation when she again retreated and again laved my shaft and testicles with her hot velvety tongue. I gasped when she took her finger and slid it up my butt, and returned to vacuuming my cock. I couldn't hold back and erupted, shooting string after string of hot cum down her throat.

She finally pulled back with a string of saliva and cum trailing from the tip of my cock to her smiling mouth. Then, with a mischievous look, she looked at me and said, "Did I pass the grammar test, David?"

"That was excellent for a first lesson. I think we'll need a few more to perfect your technique, however. Maybe we should have another one tomorrow at breakfast."

"Hey, you two, how about me?" Diana interjected. She rolled Kookie over on her back and rolled on top of her. They ended up with their faces buried between each other's thighs. I was treated to the sight of Kookie's tongue lashing Diana's pussy lips before insinuating itself deep into her core.

Diana's ass was raised provocatively before my eyes, and I was unable to resist kneeling down and giving it a long, languorous lick. Kookie looked up, saw what I was doing, and pushed me away. Raising her head took my place and proceeded to thrust her tongue into Diana's pucker. I gazed down at that marvelously depraved act till Kookie retreated and said, "She's ready for you."

AnnieColors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieColors

I aimed my cock at Diana's tight asshole, thrust the head of my cock into her warm ass, and heard her moan with delight. As I slowly pushed deeper, I listened to the sound of Kookie slurping avidly at the juices that dripped from the pussy over her head and realized that with each of my thrusts, I was driving my lover's face deeper into my Kookie's snatch.

The sheer depravity of the situation coupled with the tightening of Diana around my cock as Kookie brought her to orgasm was irresistible, and I hosed Diana's bowels with a copious load of cum.

Kookie grabbed my cock as it came out and sucked it clean before devoting her attention to the cum leaking from Diana's ass.

As I regained my breath, I heard a cough from behind me and turned to find Shelly and Ed standing behind us. "What's going on here?" Ed asked.

Diana turned over and said, "This was Kookie's grammar lesson for today. We are assisting her in perfecting her English grammar."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, Ed. David and Diana have a system of punishment and rewards that absolutely cement the lesson in my… mind," Kookie said with a giggle.

"I see all too clearly where it is cemented on your lips, both sets of them," he said, glancing down at Kookie's cum covered mouth and glistening pussy lips. "You guys ready for breakfast?"

"I'm starved. Anyone else want scrambled eggs and hash browns with a small breakfast steak? I asked.

"Wow! You've built up quite an appetite. It must be all the fresh air out here. See, Diana, you can take a boy out of Texas, but you can't get Texas out of the boy. I'll have the same."

The women opted for the same minus the steak, and I asked Kookie to join us for breakfast and to tell the cook to bring out the bottle of Tabasco sauce at the same time.

"I find that teaching builds up an appetite," I smirked as Diana broke out in a fit of giggles.

After she settled down, I outlined the plan I had for Zoe to Ed.

"You sure about this, Dave?" Ed asked.

"Damn sure. I'll also bet my bottom dollar that whoever the man she has with her will go along with it. What was his name, Shelly?"

"Mark Sanderson."

"Well, I'm sure good old Mark will be delighted to see her treated like the slut she is. I'm also sure that being the exhibitionist she is, she will go along with the game. But, Ed, I want it all on video in case she raises a fuss about the divorce."

"No problem. Where will you be?"

"Diana and I will be watching the video feed."

Kookie, who had sat silent and thoughtful, spoke up, "David, I have an idea but don't know if it is appropriate to bring up just yet."

"Go ahead, Kookie. We always welcome ideas."

"Anna, my sister, and I belong to a sort of club in Miami. We go there about once a month. It's a lesbian club, and the members are mainly young waitresses that work in South Beach. Anna and I enjoy going there to be made into Oreos."

"Oreos?"

"Yes, Oreos, which are made up of a white girl between the two of us. Get the picture?"

"Vividly. That's a sight I'd like to see."

"Well, I have noticed that we get guests starting on Thursday and leaving on Sunday night. I am sure I can get the club to come from Monday to Wednesday. They could not afford the usual rate, but they could afford to come at half price as those are the days they are usually off duty. So you might not make money, but it might cover your overhead costs for the week."

"What a great idea, Kookie. Look into it and let us know."

oOo

"David, the boat with our guests is about to dock," Diana said. "Let's go watch them disembark. I am very curious to see what your ex looks like."

We sat back in Ed's office and watched the group disembark. I cringed when I saw Zoe get off. She still, after all these years, made my blood boil.

"Which one is she?" Diana asked.

"The bimbo in the string bikini with her breasts spilling out of her bra."

"She really is quite spathic. Are those tits hers?"

"Spathic?"

"Having a massive cleavage, dear. Comes from geology referring to rock cleavage but has now been adopted to describe tits also."

"Wow, aren't you the bright one? I think those tits have been surgically augmented since I last saw her."

"Well, there'll be nothing to see till tonight, and I think you and I should go to Nassau and come back tonight. We can sneak down to the dock while Ed is doing the orientation."

"Suits me fine. I need to see that attorney Tim recommended to draw up the divorce papers while we're there. I want to present them to her in the morning.  I can get them notarized and sent to the mainland as soon as possible."

oOo

We returned in the early evening as the guests assembled for supper and sat in Ed's office to watch what would occur.

Like the previous group, the guests were placed four to a table. Zoe and her beau were seated at a table with Shelly and Ed. I realized that Ed had wired the table for sound as we could hear every word said by the two couples.

The conversation was very vanilla, as I expected between people who had just met, but I noticed Zoe was swigging down white wine as if she hadn't had a drink in a month of Sundays. The next thing I saw was her reach down and slide her hand inside Ed's shorts and start caressing his cock. Her date was similarly manually inspecting Shelly's tits.

"Nice cock, Ed. Will I get to sample it later tonight?"

"Of course, Zoe. If Mark accepts, I would be delighted in probing your depths with it."

Mark looked up from Shelly's tits and said, "Ed, she is insatiable. She will want to have every cock in the Island explore her holes."

"And you are ok with that?"

"Sure, that's why we're here."

"I have an idea, Zoe. Would you like to be the star attraction after supper and be desert for the men and women here?"

"Both the men and the women. Yummy, that would be delicious."

"You got a deal. After supper, I will introduce you as the star attraction."

oOo

I looked at Diana and smiled. "She took the bait, hook line, and sinker."

"Yes, she did. Are you sure you would not like to go and play?"

"Positive. I told you the only thing I want from Zoe is her signature on those legal documents."

"I'm proud that you can resist the temptation, love."

"There's no temptation. The very sight of her revolts me."

"Ok, come snuggle with me, and let's watch the show.

oOo

When we returned our attention to the screen, it was apparent that Ed had made the announcement, and the rest of the guests, both men, and women, were applauding wildly.

He proceeded to strip the bikini bottoms off Zoe while Shelly removed the bra allowing those big tits to spill out. Ed took his hand, brought it up from behind to cup Zoe's pussy, and frog-marched her to a table.

He pushed her top down, so it was resting on the table while Shelly positioned herself to grab her wrists and pull her forward. Ed kicked her legs wide open and secured them to the table legs so that Zoe was fully exposed with her ass high in the air and her pussy in full view of the rest of the guests.

He attached each wrist to the opposite table legs. As a result, Zoe was helpless and fully accessible to any man or woman who wanted to use her.

He turned to Mark and offered him first privileges.

"Do you by any chance have a fly swatter?" Mark asked.

"I'm sure we can find one for you. What for?"

"You'll see."

Shelly returned from the kitchen area with one and handed it to Mark. All the guests stared hungrily while Mark positioned himself behind Zoe. He caressed her ass and asked, "Has Zoe been a naughty girl today?"

"Yes, I have, Mark."

"Does Zoe deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, I do. Please punish me!"

With those words, he started spanking each cheek with the fly swatter. In short order, her ass was bright pink. He went to Zoe's purse and extracted a dildo which he inserted up her ass. The end of the dildo protruded lewdly between her ass cheeks. Using the fly swatter, he hit the end of it repeatedly, causing Zoe to moan. Then, running his fingers through her crotch, he showed the awed spectators that his fingers were soaked with her pussy juices.

He summoned Ed and Shelly and had each one grasp one of Zoe's thighs and spread them even wider before starting to swat her pussy with the fly swatter. Zoe shrieked and moaned till she squirted as she came.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I offer you Zoe for your amusement. She has been tenderized for your benefit. So go at it, and there are no holes barred for your pleasure. I would suggest that gentlemen start and then the ladies can follow.

Diana and I sat spellbound as Zoe had her pussy and ass filled repeatedly by one man after another. Her mouth was also put to good use by the men while waiting their turn. After the last man shot his load into her, Zoe was untied. The women flipped her flat on her back on the table.

She passed the next hour with her face between a woman's thighs, licking her pussy or ass while her pussy was subjected to each woman exploring her manually or orally.

She was let down from the table when they were through with her, a sloppy weakened mess. Mark lifted Zoe in his arms and carried her out while the other guests cheered.

oOo

The following morning, Diana and I waited until the guests were at breakfast before joining them.

Mark and Zoe were sitting alone at a table. We approached, and Zoe looked as if she had not slept a wink.

She looked up at me. It did not immediately register who I was. Suddenly her jaw dropped. "David, what are you doing here?"

"I live here, Zoe. I own Ecstasy Island. Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Mark, this is David, a very old friend of mine."

"Hello, Mark, nice to meet you and this is my fiancée, Diana. Truth be told, Mark, I am not only her old friend. I am also her husband. Zoe, did you forget already?"

Blushing, Zoe said, "Yes, I had put it out of my mind that we have not been divorced."

"Well, here's your chance to get me out of your life. I have the required papers here all filled out for you to sign."

"What's in it for me to sign those papers?"

"If you sign, that's the end of our marriage. You can go your way, and I can go mine."

"And if I decide to go to court and demand alimony?"

"That is your right to do so."

Diana spoke up, "Listen here, bimbo, if you do that, the judge will, I am sure, be interested in viewing the tape made of your gang bang last night. We even have you on tape requesting what was done to you. I'll give you thirty minutes to read the documents. Despite my best advice, David has allowed you a sum of money for old time's sake which I truly don't feel you deserve. Come on, David, let's get out of here. Zoe, when you have signed the papers, leave them at reception. Oh! And please enjoy the rest of your stay on OUR Island."

Going up to the spy window, Diana and I watched Zoe read the papers and sign them.

Diana turned to me. "And that takes care of that. What shall we do to celebrate?"

Pushing Diana down to her knees, I said, "I guess you'll think of something."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments