Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected 2

"Accidents do happen."

13
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
“Soul mate,” the words escape my lips as we stare at each other through the mirror. A man and a woman stare back at us making my lips tremble with the realization.

I turn around and trace the salamander tattoo on his neck that stretches from the collarbone over to his jaw. He moans at the slight brush from my fingertips. Salamanders, creatures of fire that thrived in water, my coven’s crest.

“Mae Winters,” he gasps my name.

“Daniel Fonseca,” his full name escapes my lips like a prayer as I try to make sense of it all.

“You’re mine. Just mine," Daniel whispers, kissing up and down my neck before settling on the mark and sucking on it lightly.

“It’s just my blood," I say, staring at him through the mirror. "It’s clouding your judgment,” I sigh, turning my head and slumping my shoulders in defeat.

The high must have been why he marked me, but why had I marked him? I wasn’t even sure how I had done that. I felt empty and I would just wait for him to come down from the delirious high, but the burn at letting myself be used still lingered.

His hands cup my face and make me look at him.

“You think its the blood? I love you. I always have. Why do you think I couldn’t stay away? I always came back with or without blood. You were addicting and refreshing and everything I ever wanted. But you push everyone away. I know you Mae. Damn it, listen to your heart for once," he whispers.

My eyes widen in surprise and the tears I were holding back, are running down my face freely now. He had told me he loved me, strengthening the newly formed string between our souls. The lights shatter around us plunging us into darkness as I push him down onto the bed and straddle him before kissing him fiercely. He looks shocked and confused but my hand slams against his cheek wiping the expression off of his face.

Witches were storms of nature, unpredictable in behavior and emotions and Daniel was becoming a victim of my whirlwind. Some objects in the room have begun to levitate and the air began to electrify with my growing confusion and fear.

“Don’t you dare say that!” I scream out, before trying to get off of him but he flips me underneath him pinning my arms down. I can see the pain in his face, how his eyes glow with emotions.

“You’re a storm. A bloody hurricane, a witch and I’m a vampire, but it doesn’t matter. I love you," he shouts, his voice strained.

Tears run down my face at the declaration, I could feel his pain and fear through the link that was beginning to form between us. I could terminate the bond and reject him now but I knew I wouldn’t. We only stare at each other. The eerie silence filled with our heavy breathing.

“You’ll be the death of me," I say, kissing him.

I couldn’t have resisted him even if I tried. His taste and smell enveloped me, and the bond between our souls only strengthens.

“I love you, Mae. How many times do I have to repeat it?” he whispers before kissing me gently on the lips, taking my breath away. The bond is getting stronger every time he says those three words and I feel a tugging in my soul.

“Don’t you see? I’m afraid of loving you because if I ever lose you..." I trail off before kissing him back, the hurt and pain swirling out and the large crashing of objects resonates in the room, the tension disappearing as my soul begins to accept his.

Our foreheads rest on each other, as we look at each other in the eyes. He says nothing, the gold in his eyes luminescent in the dark but his cheeks are slightly wet from my tears.

“I love you," I repeat before peppering his face with kisses, cleaning up the tears. The invisible string from the Greek fates finally secured between us. The doors inside the house all open as our bodies rise from the bed. There is complete silence and neither of us can breathe as we remain suspended. My fingers dance across the salamander mark on his neck before kissing him sweetly.

The doors inside the house slam at once, as our bodies jerk before crashing onto the bed and collapse around each other. We gasp for breath and our heavy breath mingles with each other. The bond had been established and I could feel the soft boundary of where my soul ends and his begins. His love, his emotions, his pain, his guilt, everything and anything is visible for me and I’m sure that if I reach for it I can taste it as if it were my own.

Our eyes meet and we can only gasp to recuperate our breath and hold each other tightly before Daniel speaks raggedly.

“Say it again," he whispers.

“I love you," I say out loud, bringing a smile to his lips. “I love you, you bastard,” I giggle, kissing him again, only more forcefully.

My fingers run through his hair loving the texture, while my mouth tastes him again and again. His lips attack mine again, but this time the kiss is both possessive and sweet.

“You’re mine," he growls, wrapping his arms around me.

“No. I’m pretty sure its the other way around. You’re mine,” I tease.

He lifts an eyebrow in response before kissing me again. His fingertips graze across my skin, exploring every sensitive area.

“Daniel," I gasp his name, as he tenderly licks up and down my neck. I can feel his arousal against my own, and I grind my hips against his. His large hands hold me at the hips, stopping me and making me still.

He goes down my body kissing and sucking up my calves. Butterfly kisses rest on the sensitive flesh behind my knees, leaving traces of desire. Slowly he licks his way up to my hips, holding me in place as I squirm in pleasure. Little moans escape my lips, as he continues to kiss me everywhere, tenderly sucking my breasts before releasing them. He intertwines his hands with mine and looks me in the eyes before kissing me again, his tongue dancing with mine. I wrap my legs around his waist, wanting to feel the contact of our skin together. Sparks fly between us with every brush and movement between us. The same dark consuming fire surrounds us once again and spreads along the sheets igniting and cooling every touch.

Ever so slowly, he sinks his hardness into me. I feel him stretch me again and my mouth forms a large O in pleasure. Daniel moves his hips slowly, kissing me up and down my neck determined to make love, not to conquer my body. The black fire between us grows, smoldering us and turning into a fiery red. His cock continues to the hilt and rests at my cervix making the flames dance up into the air before withdrawing and slowly penetrating me again. My hips buck involuntarily towards him meeting him halfway. The slow tempo of our dance continues for minutes, hours, or even maybe days. With him, time was irrelevant.

“Daniel,” I moan his name as he continues to thrust into me sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. The mark on his neck glows a fiery orange with black edges in a rhythmic pattern, while I kiss him down his neck. He growls, and his chest rubs against my stiff nipples. Suddenly I feel my orgasm hit me out of nowhere.

I try to hold onto anything, but Daniel’s hands hold me down against him as my orgasm hits me. His hands hold mine down, as I look at him in the eyes while waves of orgasmic pleasure hit me. The white euphoria is unlike anything ever before, and my walls clamp around him while my legs wrap around his waist so tightly he can’t move. I feel his cock inside me twitch before erupting with his hot seed. Splashes of his cum hit my deep insides prolonging the pleasure between us.

Daniel kisses me, passionately never loosening the embrace. I slowly unwrap my legs around him letting him move.

“I love you," he whispers.

“I love you too,” I smile back kissing him on the cheek affectionately. My eyelids flutter in exhaustion. I slowly slip into darkness, snuggling against his hard body.

***

The sunlight penetrates through the blinds and hits me in the face, making me sulkily roll over and collide into a hard chest. My eyes fly open in shock before I see Daniel’s face. He’s still sleeping, and moans only a small gruntled response. I untangle myself from him, letting him sleep and close the blinds. I pull on a small robe and turn around to see him roll over onto my side of the bed.

I can only stare at him, in the dim lighting and I wonder how things came to be. There was chemistry between us, always had been, but the idea of having him forever to be mine was frightening. I had long ago accepted the life of solitude and I enjoyed it. What did soul mates even do? The concept was foreign to me.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

Weres of every shape and form always seemed happy but I was a witch. Maybe witches and vampires simply could not recognize them as easily? I sigh and sit at the edge of the bed. I felt sore but mostly tired from the night before. I had expended both my physical and magical energy, not to mention the blood loss.

“Mae," he groans, turning over and opening his eyes. His golden eyes are framed by thick dark lashes, and his hair is rumpled in a mess. My eyes can’t help but trail all over his hard, muscled body, suddenly making me self conscious of my own frame. I wrap the robe around me, covering up my exposed body subconsciously.

“You look tired. Why don’t you sleep more?” I reply. My voice coming out hoarser than I expected.

With inhuman speed, Daniel jumps forward and pulls me into bed with him. His fingers reach for my abdomen and tickle me fiercely making me contort underneath him in laughter.

“Please stop," I beg as he continues to tickle me, but he doesn’t stop.

Soon enough, I tickle him back but he doesn’t laugh.

“I’m not ticklish," he replies, sticking out his tongue.

“Not fair," I pout like a child.

His fingers trace my cheek, brushing a dark curl out of my face before absentmindedly resting his thumb on my bottom lip.

“Thank you," he whispers.

I burrow my brow in confusion.

“For what?” I ask.

“Everything," he replies before kissing me on the forehead. His answer was still ambiguous but I don’t question it. My fingertips settle on the long scars across his chest, that vary in size and shape.

“How’d you get these?” I question.

“Curiel,” He growls.

The growl coming from my stomach interrupts us and makes me blush in embarrassment, soliciting a chuckle from him.

“It’s time for breakfast," he says, changing the subject.

I flash him a devilish smile.

“I think I know what I want for breakfast,” I answer, eying his morning wood.

His eyes widen in surprise as I slowly lick my way down his chest, my eyes never losing the contact with his. He shifts his position to get a better look at me, but I push him down.

“Relax. Just enjoy,” I put my finger on his lips before he protests.

I graze my fingernails down his abdomen, teasing him before kissing him on his hip bones. I explore the inside of his thighs nipping at the flesh playfully. His hard ramrod desire growing larger and harder in response. Dark purple veins pulsate as blood engorged his cock and precum has become visible at the tip. I lick my lips in anticipation.

Ever so slowly I wrap my fingers around the thick base, hearing his breathing quicken in response. I suckle his balls, licking and rolling them gently as I begin a pumping motion up and down his shaft.

“Mae," he groans sending shivers of heat straight to my core. I lick my way up his shaft before flicking my tongue all over the tip.

I kiss the helmet, swirling my tongue on the underside and slowly take more of him inside my mouth. His cock moves past my tongue and forces its way deep into my throat until my nose brushes against his pubes.

His hips buck slightly in response and I can feel his cock twitch as I begin to move up and down applying delicious suction. His pleasure at having my warm mouth around his sex, was seeping through our connection and was becoming mine. I bob my head up and down, moaning and enjoying the sensation. I had always enjoyed giving blowjobs but his taste was addicting and euphoric. The tingle and pool of liquid around my mound was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore.

Never stopping my movements, I slid a hand down to my clit and began to rub it skillfully.

Smack!

I whimper in pleasure as Daniel brings his hand down on the globes of my ass. I redouble my efforts as he brings down his other hand on my my ass again. The vibrations of my throat adding to the effect of his cock. I can feel it begin to swell as I bob my head up and down faster, and I rub my clit harder in response. Our minds and souls were linked. His pleasure was mine and mine was his.

The movement of his hips increases in pace and I swirl my tongue faster while fondling his testicles with my free hand. I feel his cock swell, signalling what was coming next. Daniel’s groans are electrifying as his cum spurts out of his cock. I lock my lips tightly, not letting a single drop escape.

I swirl my lips with my tongue while Daniel looks at me with shock. His face is flushed and his breathing is heavy.

“You’re such a minx," he growls, kissing me fiercely. I respond but tone down the intensity. I was a little sore from the night before and needed some time for recuperation.

The pang in my stomach quickly pull me out of my lust filled state and I hop into bed. We both needed to recharge. I needed food and Daniel needed blood, preferably not mine.

“Where are you going?” he protests.

“To the kitchen, I’m hungry,” I reply and head straight to the kitchen.

“Crap. I’m out of coffee!” I mutter, once I open my cupboard and found an empty coffee container.

Picking up my keys and with a protein bar in hand, I pull on the scattered jeans out in the living room and a jacket when Daniel stops me in the hallway.

“Where are you going?” he asks, confused.

“I need coffee," I reply.

“Is it really that bad?” he chuckles at my flustered state. Daniel was dressed in only a set of low rise jeans that exposed his hip bones, while he still remained shirtless. My eyes traced along his chiselled body as he leaned against the door frame, before coming back to my senses. Yes coffee, that’s what I needed.

“Yes! Don’t mock me,” I reply pushing him out of the way and heading to my garage.

“Just wait a sec, I’ll come with you," he replies, pulling on his t-shirt and jacket.

Minutes later, we are both in line at the cafe. People stare at us, and my grip around his arm tightens in response, shuffling nervously at the unwanted attention. What were people staring at? Then I realized that they were staring at him.

He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark jeans and a crisp black t-shirt turning heads with every step. His skin was smooth and practically glowing, stretching over his bulging muscles making every man feel slightly inferior in comparison. My mark on his neck only added a bit of bad boy charisma.

“Two cups of coffee, please,” he politely asks the barista, handing over the cash.

“Daniel. How good to see you’re doing well," a voice from behind us interrupts us. I turn to see a man with sparkling green eyes and sandy hair. The distinct smell from him makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and a single thought crosses my mind: werewolf. I can feel Daniel’s rage course through him and straight to me.

My eyes narrow in response. Daniel wraps his arm around me tightly in response, and the werewolf’s eyes dart there quickly noticing his movements before a tiny smile plays on his lips.

“And you are?” he flirtatiously stretches his hand out to me. I reach out and shake his hand soliciting a small growl from Daniel.

“I’m Mae,” I effortlessly smile. Years of customer service experience were backing up the act I had right now. To any onlooker, we looked like old requited acquaintances that had just ran into each other.

“Curiel," Daniel nods stiffly, his fingers slightly digging into my flesh. I keep my face straight, despite the pain.

“You got quite the looker, I’ll make sure she’s quite taken care of when you’re gone,” Curiel speaks looking at Daniel. Instantly, Daniel’s usual gold eyes become white at the underlying threat.

“I can take care of myself, just fine. Thank you," I reply as I rub my hand up Daniel’s chest in an effort to calm him down and if necessary hold him back. We were in public and around a lot of humans. Curiel was untouchable for now. The bastard knew it and was doing all he could to make Daniel lose control.

“Well, if you ever change your mind ma’am. I’ll be right here," he replies, looking at Daniel’s tightened fists before smirking.

“Well, take care, accidents do happen,” I reply emphasizing my underlying threat and quickly pulling us away before Daniel loses control and does something stupid.

A howl of pain echoes throughout the cafe, as hot coffee splatters itself on Curiel’s crisp white shirt.

“Oops. I’m so sorry sir," an old lady apologizes, while handing over paper towels to Curiel. His eyes narrow towards me and he scowls, revealing the predator underneath. I only smile and wave at him in response before stepping outside. Accidents did happen.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments