Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Witches of Deepdale, Virgin Sacrifice

"Witch trouble brewing"

22
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

The witches of Deepdale gathered about the fire, their faces stern, with highlights shown in stark contrast by the firelight. Beatrix looked from face to face, while they waited for the last member of the coven to arrive. Beatrix sighed, she knew full well why Moira was late, as she had asked her to gather more details about the information that they were about to discuss this evening.

It was nearly ten minutes later when Moira arrived. She stretched her hands to warm them by the fire.

“Well?”

“Yes, well, as you thought, the beauty pageant will run on Halloween evening, when there is the full moon. No doubt to select the candidate for the offering.”

“By the devil be damned!” interrupted Anita, “Don’t they know what they are doing?”

“Of course they don’t know,” Gaylene pointed out. “They haven’t understood the need for the offering for several years now, and we need to get the right candidate this time if we want to carry on with our work here.”

There were mutterings of agreement, then a few moments of silence.

“Do you think there is any chance they might change their minds?” Asked Thelma.

“No,” Beatrix replied, “No, not while they have Reverent Parsons there. He makes it very difficult for us as he flatly denies our existence. Oh, he sees us alright, but he just won’t accept that we have the power to do as we need.”

“We have been over this a number of times already,” Anita stated. “I’m just hoping that somehow we can get them to open the pageant up for a few more to attend, then it might work.”

“We could go seeking out our own candidate, hope that we can catch one unaware,” Suggested Moira.

“That would cause nothing but trouble, it would go right against our agreement with the town council,” Thelma insisted. “No, there is a chance we would totally miss out then, and then the fat would really hit the fire.”

Again there were muttering, followed by an awkward silence.

“Brandy?” Asked Beatrix.

“Hell Yeah!” came several replies.

The general discussions carried on for a while after that, then with some regret, Beatrix, spoke again.

“We can carry on as is, take the candidate and use her for our advantage, do what we need. It is enough to keep things ticking over, but damned in hell, none of us are getting any younger.”

“That’s the truth,” Thelma replied. “My place for new moon?”

“Yeah, that will be good, thanks.” Beatrix grinned, “ Your brandy is better than mine.”

Two weeks later they gathered at Thelma’s place. But after another round of discussions, they were no further ahead on the subject of the candidate and what to do about it. All in all, it was a frustrating evening, but the brandy did make it go easier. In the end, they agreed to do what they could and simply hoped that the beauty pageant went well, and in their favor.

A full moon tried to shine through low scudding clouds, that would sometimes drip drizzle onto anyone who lingered outside, while inside the beauty pageant line up, taking their places in the church hall.

The witches quietly cursed their displeasure, for they knew they could not enter the church hall. They waited further down the road at Gaylene’s coffee shop, hopeful that somehow this night would be different from the last several times. And once again, they cursed the Revenant Parsons for moving the pageant from the local high school to the church hall.

Time passed and they waited through the cheers and hollers from the hall. They knew there were at least twenty hopefuls vying for the title tonight. Then, at last, the loud cheer as the final candidate was crowned. Then came the unmentioned catch to the competition, the final candidate would have to be offered up to the witches, as required by the local town council contract.

Nobody seemed to know why there was such a contract, but they all knew it had to be enforced, for such was the binding power of the contract. The pageant winner was to be left alone at the town square until midnight, and then she could return back home. A harmless prank some believed, a test of fortitude, but some believed that dark spirits may take her and defile her.

The clouds parted company more and the bright full moon shone down on three people who approached the town square. The Mayor, Frank Jones, The Reverend Parsons, and the new candidate, Heather Baker.

Heather looked nervously about, her long blonde hair being tugged by the evening breeze. Her body was slight but showing promise of the woman she had hoped to be. She was confused by the need to honor the contract and be left alone for a little over two hours.

Heather waited, the Mayor and the Revenant departed, leaving her alone and feeling somewhat scared. She looked about, unsure what to expect, the area around her was clear, so she had a chance to run if someone approached her. The moon shone down and glistened off her hair, and gave her plenty of light to see anything.

After about ten minutes a woman eased into her view.

“I don’t think they would mind if you were to pop off down to the coffee shop for a quick warm-up.”

“Umm, I think I meant to stay here,” Heather nervously replied.

“Up to you, but in the past, they have come for coffee, on the house, and nobody has been any wiser.” The woman stated, “Better to be inside than standing here in the cold, don’t you think?”

Heather looked about again. Nobody else was close at all. “Are you sure nobody will notice?”

“Yeah, I’m sure, hot coffee is better than standing in the cold,” Gaylene replied. “Come on then.”

“Thanks,” Heather began to move and follow Gaylene. The thought of being on her own was one she didn’t like, and she was sure she had seen Gaylene a number of times before.

They arrived at the coffee house and slipped inside.

“That’s much warmer, come on through, as luck would have it, I have a few friends here too.”

“Oh, Hello.”

A quick round of introductions followed, then Gaylene made several cups of steaming coffee.

Heather wrapped her fingers around her mug, sipping her coffee and feeling its warm flow in her body.

Then Heather noticed that most of the ladies there were watching her.

“Umm, what is going on?”

“Well,” said Beatrix, “why were you standing in the square alone tonight?”

“Umm, I was told that I had to be there, some contract from the council, or something.”

“Do you know what you were waiting for?”

“I’m not really sure, I think someone said something about witches, but I don’t believe in witches,” Heather added in a small feeling of defiance.

“Alas, very few people do believe in witches.”

Heather looked directly at Beatrix. “What about you, do you believe in witches?”

“Of course I believe, I am one after all, and so are all my friends here.”

Heather had not expected that answer and became very scared. “What, what do you want with me?”

“We need to take a little bit of your passion to make us able to live a little longer.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Would you like some more coffee?” added Gaylene.

“You, you have poisoned me?”

“No, no, there is nothing in the coffee, it just helps settle the nerves.”

“I’ll, I’ll tell, tell on you, what you are doing.”

“And just who is going to believe you?”

Crash, bang! “Heather!” A voice called out from the front of the coffee shop.

Gaylene sprung up and got to the door to the shop, then called out, “Heather is in here, we were just having some coffee, come on through.”

A rather young man slipped into view, his face a mixture of acne and stubble, short brown hair and lean figure of someone who had just grown suddenly.

“Oh God! Jerome, what on earth are you doing here?” Heather looked quite displeased at his sudden appearance.

“You, you were meant to be at the square. I just got there a bit too late, I just wanted to keep an eye out for you.”

“I’m just having coffee. I don’t need, nor do I want you to keep an eye out for me.”

“You’re, you’re okay then, I just didn’t like the idea of you being alone out there.”

Heather took a big deep breath and slowly exhaled. “I am fine, I will be fine. No need to worry. Thank you for the coffee, it was kind of you to offer it to me. I need to get back to the square, now.”

With that, Heather stood up and went back out into the cool night air.

“Oh,” Jerome looked somewhat lost. “Umm, I guess I had better go too.”

“Would you like some coffee before you go then?” Beatrix smiled at him.

Jerome looked about and saw everyone smiling at him. “Well, if you are offering, that would be kind.”

“Come and sit next to me,” encouraged Beatrix. “Come and tell me all about yourself, do you have a girlfriend?”

Jerome looked at the door from which Heather had just departed, ”I had hoped, but no, I have never had a girlfriend.”

“And just how old are you Jerome?”

“I turned eighteen last month.”

“Nice, I think I want to get to know you much better, would you like that?”

“Yes, I think I would like that.”

Beatrix smiled at Jerome, “Do you know why Heather needed to go to the square?”

“No, not really, I had heard a silly rumor about needed to be there for some kind of meeting.”

“Do you know what kind of meeting?”

Jerome sighed, “I heard something about witches, I don’t believe in witches.”

“Neither did Heather, but she still went to the square, to honor the contract.”

“I didn’t know there was a contract,” Jerome replied as he sipped his coffee.

“It’s a very important contract, it helps keep Deepdale a good place to live, do you know that?”

“No, I had no idea, what does it do?”

“Well, without the contract, the multinationals and fast food chains can come into town, and they will lower the standard of living for most of the inhabitants. Lower wages, few hours, split shifts, the whole gambit of social worries, all for the price of progress.”

Beatrix sighed, “Now Jerome, you don’t want any of that, now do you?”

“No, I guess not, what do we need to do instead?”

“We must strengthen the contract, fulfill the details, carry out the needed actions.”

“Oh! How can I help do that?”

Beatrix smiled an evil grin, “That, my dear Jerome, is quite easy, you must fuck us. You must fuck us all tonight.”

Jerome sat stunned for a minute or so. “But, but I’ve never fucked anyone before,” then blushing, “I don’t really know what to do.”

Beatrix looked up at Gaylene, “Is the spare bed ready out the back?”

“Is the spare bed ready? Of course it's ready, it’s always ready.”

With surprising strength and speed, Beatrix pulled Jerome to his feet and took him to the back room. “Strip!” she instructed him.

Jerome carefully took off his jeans and shirt, then his boxers, while Beatrix pulled her dress, bra and knickers off. Beatrix then pushed Jerome on the bed.

“Right, let’s see what you have got here then,” She reached out and took hold of his cock. With a few quick strokes, she had his cock upright and filling out fast. “Nice!”

Beatrix climbed onto Jerome, then guided his cock to her divide, rubbing it back and forth along her slit while Jerome watched in morbid fascination. Then placing his cock at her entrance, she suddenly dropped her weight on to it and let it impale her.

Jerome shuddered and gasped, his cock going in so fully and suddenly caught him by surprise. Then Beatrix took his hands and placed them on her breasts, telling him to play with them and squeeze her nipples, as she began to rock on Jerome’s cock.

Both found the sensations building quickly, and their desire rapidly grew. Then Jerome became overwhelmed and his cock squirting hard, triggered off Beatrix’s climax at the same time.

“Well, that’s a good start, thank you, now you need to be ready for who comes next.”

Beatrix gathered her clothing and slipped out the door, to find Thelma waiting. “He’s all yours!”

Thelma slipped into the spare room, stripped off and then climbed onto the bed next to Jerome. Briefly, she kissed him, then guided his head down onto her nipple. “That’s it, suck it deeply. Mmm.”

After a couple of minutes, she slipped over on top of him, carefully guiding his cock inside, then slowly eased his cock fully inside her. His mouth swapped nipples and she rocked her pelvis hard against his body. Again Jerome felt the euphoria rise, but more slowly this time, then felt the squeeze between his legs and he again shot forth a load of cum deep into her body.

Next was Moira. To begin with, she lay next to Jerome, teasing his cock while she taught him to finger her pussy. Then she pulled Jerome on top of her, pulling his cock deep inside while her legs wrapped themselves over his back. Locked together they lasted a few minutes before Jerome shot his load deep into her, while she quivered in her orgasmic response.

Anita came in and quickly shed her clothing, then slipped onto the bed next to Jerome. “So far so good, you are doing well tonight.” Then Anita turned herself about, straddling over Jerome. Taking his cock she eased it up and slipped her mouth over it, pulling it deep into her throat and sucking hard.

Anita wriggled her backside and Jerome quickly realized he should begin to lick and kiss her pussy back again. This went on for a few more minutes, then Anita swung back around and dropped her pelvis onto his cock, going in deep. Shortly after Jerome found himself climaxing once again, along with Anita.

There was a brief pause for Jerome, but his cock still stayed hard and erect, then Gaylene entered and sat next to him while rubbing his belly and his chest. Slowly she stripped off, giving him time to take in all her curves. Then she made Jerome stand up as she knelt on to the edge of the bed.

It only took a brief moment for Jerome to understand and he moved quickly behind her, his cock plunging in deeply, then with some assistance, he reached under her and began to massage her breasts. It took them several more minutes for them both to climax together.

Jerome, laid on the bed after, still rock hard, but unsure what was going to happen next. In the other room, the witches gathered close together,

“Do you feel that?” Asked Anita.

“Yes, I think I do, could it be?” Thelma queried.

“One more, I can hardly believe that, why have we not felt her before?” puzzled Beatrix.

“She’s here!” Cried Gaylene, suddenly going to the door and out into the coffee shop. The outside door opened and then closed, then Gaylene came back in and then from behind her a figure emerged.

“Welcome Heather, so you are one of us now?”

“Yes, I am, it just happened so fast, I had suppressed it for so long, kept it to myself, never faulted, never dared to admit. But now after tonight, I realized what I am.”

“You are most welcome to join us. We will teach you all that you need to know.”

“Thank you, I appreciate your warmth and your welcome.” She hesitated for a moment. “Is, is he still here?”

“Jerome, yes, he is still here.”

Heather looked troubled, unsure what she wanted to do, then she stood up straight, “If I have to, then I must.”

“Yes, it is part of who we are, take it easy.”

“Thank you.”

Heather made her way out the back and went into the spare room. Jerome was still on the bed, his cock fully erect.

“Oh God, Heather, what are you doing here?” freaked Jerome, trying to cover himself with his arms.

“I’m one of them now, and I need your release.”

“No, that can’t be right. No way Heather, you can’t be one of them. This is stupid.”

Jerome began to get up off the bed, but Heather pushed him back, and suddenly he flew back hard onto the bed, looking up at Heather in shock.

“You, you really are one of them.”

Heather pulled her dress up and off, quickly followed by her bra and briefs. Then she stood there. She was still a virgin and unsure what she should do next.

Jerome reached out and slowly took her onto the bed. Wrapping his arms about her, he began to kiss her. Then carefully he began to stroke her breasts, making her nipples stand up. The long-awaited euphoria began to spread through her body as he dropped his head and began to gently suck her nipple.

A minute or so later his hand and fingers began to explore her slit, as she became wet and slick. Then his head disappeared between her legs and she began to writhe in excitement. Another minute and he emerged, slipping up over her, pulling her legs up and wide. His cock eased up to her waiting pussy, and he rubbed it back and forth a few times to help get her ready.

He slipped his cock into place and then added pressure, her body reluctantly yielding as his shaft began to squeeze in. Heather gasped and whimpered. She cried out as his intrusion slipped slowly deeper, the feeling of tight awkwardness filling her lower belly. Then he was in, and he slowly began to rock his cock inside her.

The tight feelings shifted to deep desire, as she began to slowly rock back in time with him. His hard cock moving more freely as their building euphoria began to overtake them. Thrusting deeply, Jerome felt his climax build and build, growing with each thrust, and much more intense then he had previously felt.

Heather too kept on building up, growing also with each and every thrust, her heightened sensual awareness going off the scale.

Together they released with a long and strong climax that sent shockwaves to the awaiting witches.

Both were too exhausted to move, but as they both subsided, they knew that they had accomplished their needed desires that they both wanted.

They both emerged back into the main room at the coffee house. Jerome looked very sheepish, having just been fucked by six women.

“Nobody will believe me when I tell then what happened tonight, nor that I took our Beauty Pageant Queen’s virginity as well.” He looked at the gathered women, then shook his head, “No, I know, I can’t tell a single soul of what went on tonight. Effectively, I will be a virgin again. But thank you anyway, I hope it all helped.”

With that, he walked out through the shop and off into the night.

There was a moment of silence, then Beatrix called for brandy, and then they saluted their newest recruit. “To Heather!”

LimaMotti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LimaMotti

 

 

Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments