Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ultimate Doll, Chapter #4

"The plot thickens, so does Lynn's latex! Transgendered Space Aliens!"

7
5 Comments 5
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Shock was an understatement. Lynn stood there unable to believe what her husband Don was telling her. Could it be: that her meeting was an accident, and that the tormentor she spent the weekend with, and gave her future life to was a total stranger?

“What will happen now,” she thought.

How would she complete her transformation, and indeed, would her husband even allow it to continue? What would she do if he refused her permission to continue...? The racing thoughts flew by at lightning speed.

She took his hand and walked with him into their home. Truly, it was good to be back home she thought, but now the process of disclosure needed to begin. Sitting him down, across from her in their den, she began the task of recounting everything that happened from start to finish.

She was distracted by her transformation continuing to advance its progress as she spoke. The morning’s infusion was still working, she could feel her body changing, and see her skin and figure refining as she sat there. As she had been warned, she could feel the growing feeling of horniness in her sex. The tingling of her body and endorphin reactions was amping up as she spoke with husband about her plight.

Although her tormentor had fully vanquished her needs after the infusion was completed, she was again becoming needy and craved sexual satisfaction once again. Lynn stopped after an hour of talking, and asked if he wished her to prepare his dinner. She was now beginning to transition into the service-submissive role, and without conscious thought, desired only to be of service to his needs.

“All I want for dinner is you, my love,” he stated.

“Stand up and lower your shorts for me,” he ordered.

With that, Lynn stood up and unbuttoned her Daisy-Dukes and let them fall to the floor. She placed her hands into the sides of her pink, latex panties and pulled them down to her knees, letting the invading shaft of the butt-plug stay firmly in place. Sitting back down, she opened her legs wide as he keeled before her, his mouth wide-open to receive her lovely, small, she-cock.

As soon as she felt his lips caress her cock, she felt the now familiar sensation of it beginning to grow and stiffen. He looked up at her, not expecting this new response, and with his eyes wide open, smiled as he felt her rigid shaft fill his mouth and slide into his throat. She felt uncomfortable with this new part of her, but seeing and hearing her husband’s reaction, as he sucked and licked every inch of her now engorged nine-inch cock, she was both relieved and happy. Feeling the orgasm building within her, she sensed that something new was happening. She felt that she would actually ejaculate for the first time. Fearful of what he would do, she tried to suppress it, but it was to no avail. She felt the rapid building of sensation, and then the furious release of her tensions as she shot ejaculate into her loving husband’s mouth. She was terrified at this happening, but when he moaned with orgasmic pleasure of his own, she felt redeemed and relieved.

Looking down, she saw the result of her passions dripping from his mouth. She apologized and tried to wipe his face clean, but he would have no part of it, pushing her hand gently away.

Finally releasing her cock from his mouth, he licked his lips and rose from his knees to kiss her with new-found passion.

“Lynn, my love, that was the most wonderful present you have ever given to me, never feel uneasy with that again. In fact, when can we do it again?” he asked.

“Right now, Sir, I am fully able to function and apparently orgasm over and over without rest,” she said.

With that, he resumed his position on his knees and began to minister to her wanton passions.

After the fourth session in a row of Lynn climaxing into her husband’s mouth, they stopped. His mouth was sore and his jaw was starting to lock, they both decided to stop and rest for a few minutes.

“Do you know that your ejaculate tasted exactly like apple juice,” he asked.

“No, I didn't, but I’m glad that you enjoy it, Sir,” she replied.

Lynn saw that he was terribly uneasy, as his own cock was rock hard and needing its release. Without any thought, Lynn asked him,

“Sir, would you like me to swallow your cock and release your juices, or would you rather have your rock hard cock shoved deep into my very willing and hot ass.... so that you might fuck me like a slutty whore?”

Lynn was shocked to hear that she was talking like that. Certainly, she was not acting as usual, and her mind seemed to be ruled by her exploding passions. She knew no shame, and had no reluctance to say anything that came to her mind. Guessing that her transformation was to blame, she felt assured that there would be many, many, other new occurrences to experience as time went by.

He stood up and took Lynn by the hair, grabbing a large handful from the back of her neck and pulling it as hard as he dared, a sensation that she always loved, and one that never failed to get her very hot. He dragged her into the kitchen and pushed her over the white table that stood in the corner, ordering her to grab onto the far side of it and spread her legs wide apart.

He thrust his cock deep into her waiting behind. The slippery sensation of her new skin was fabulous feeling. It felt as she was lubricated both inside and out, giving him unbelievable pleasure as he entered her. She gripped his cock as a tight fitted sleeve would, every inch of its surface was gently held by the firmness of her new flesh. He thrust several times, and with the release of his pre-cum, they both came together in mutual bliss.

Lynn didn't know it yet, but she was now programmed to orgasm when her skin was subjected to the first drop of a man’s precum, assuring that whom ever was receiving her pleasures would be satisfied fully, as she would be.

As her husband withdrew, Lynn’s new programming resulted in her dropping to her knees to clean his cock with her waiting mouth, pleasuring her husband once again, by her attention to his needs.

Lynn prepared a fine meal for her husband, attending to every detail that he enjoyed in his food. During dinner she went forward with her story of the strange encounter she had. Finally finishing her unbelievable tale, she told him of her new life, and its irreversibility. She told him of her increasing need for attention, and the results it would have if she were not to be vanquished regularly. She finished with the invitation that her tormentor had given her to allow him to have his sexual ability changed by infusion.

Lynn advised him that this would result in him being turned into a nearly bionic sexual predator. She told him that they both would be able to function fully on a never ending basis, and could literally fuck for days on end, climaxing endlessly. Assured by her that only his cock would be changed, he thought for a short time, and agreed fully to her request. Pleased beyond her wildest dreams, Lynn jumped up and hugged him as he sat at the table.

“More apple juice?” her husband asked.

“Certainly, Sir,” she laughed, “But I need to wet first, if I may, Sir.”

“That’s fine, go ahead and pee first,” he replied, as he dropped to his knees in front of her and gently placed his mouth around her cock.

Lynn reached down, took his head in both of her hands, and gently pulled him further onto her cock and as it filled her mouth, she took a deep breath and let her juices go, flowing into his throat. He didn't’t gag or spill a drop. Every bit of her golden flow was lovingly consumed. Without removing himself from her fully engorged cock, he began to lick and suck her wonderful new sexual organ. Cumming with the force of a lightning bolt, she again filled his throat with her “apple juice” as he had described it.

“That was wonderful, Lynn...

Eisstra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eisstra

even your pee is fantastic, I have never tasted a finer wine than you,” he extolled.

Relieved, Lynn cleared the table and took him by the hand to spend a quiet night touching, feeling, holding and talking about their newly found future together. A short while later he excused himself, telling Lynn that he needed to wet for himself.

“Very well Sir, but you will never again require the toilet to wet. I am to be your receptacle for piss. I need it to remain strong and healthy now that I have changed. ”

Shocked at her own words, Lynn thought for a second, became very excited by what she heard herself say, and then took her husband to the bathroom to empty his bladder. She knelt on the floor, placed her hands behind her back, opened her mouth wide, and remained still for him to utilize as he desired. With the last drop falling from his cock, she stood up and smiled at her loving husband. They were now truly one person, feeding off of each other’s needs.

Little did she know what the future was to bring as she went blissfully to bed with her husband Don beside her.

The ensuing days went slowly, Friday seemed so distant to Lynn that by Wednesday, she was hardly able to contain herself. Deciding to leave the house for the first time without him, she called to ask her life-long girlfriend to accompany her to the mall. Dressing in a provocative little school girl’s outfit and platform ankle strap heels, she drove to Lisa’s home to pick her up. As Lisa opened the front door, she was amazed at what she saw. Having known Lynn for many years, her new visage was terribly foreign to her, as Lynn expected.

Lisa greeted Lynn and the story telling began. Every detail was spelled out at Lisa’s request. Lynn left nothing to the imagination. Lisa had always followed Lynn’s lead, and being divorced for only a year, she was just getting back into the swing of being single. She had decided that her marriage was stale and not what she needed to thrive. Her mind told her that she was a wild-child, but her husband told her that she was a simple house-mouse. She knew that the truth had to be somewhere in the middle, allowing her submissive side and mental desires for punishment to blend with the everyday life that was her reality. After much explanation was finished, Lisa decided that if she was to accompany Lynn to the mall, she too needed to be in a bit more exotic outfit than the jeans and tee top she was wearing.

Disappearing into her bedroom, she returned wearing an outfit that would excite any man that saw it on her trim, sexy body. Chosen for the days outing was a small, pleated mini skirt of red and black leather, with matching studded leather bra-top, knee-high, red-vinyl platform boots and a pair of studded red and black leather wrist-cuffs. Somehow, she had forgotten to put her panties back on....

When she sat down in the living room to talk with Lynn again, it was obvious to Lynn that Lisa’s panties were missing, as the skirt was so wonderfully tiny.

“Better?” she asked.

“Absolutely, but you seem to have forgotten your panties, love...”

“Yes, I do seem to have, don’t I,” Lisa laughed.

The ride to the mall was only a matter of minutes, the girls talked and talked, as they window shopped. Lisa could not help but notice the looks that Lynn was getting, every man in the mall and most of the ladies were looking. They made sure that they managed to sit down several times, allowing Lisa to fulfill her fantasy of being exposed in public. The afternoon went wonderfully, both girls were tired out from the miles of walking they did, and Lisa was so horny from exposing herself that she was nearing spontaneous orgasm.

The girls drove back to Lisa’s home and went inside for a drink. Lisa fawned over Lynn like she was a long lost lover. Lynn was a bit uncomfortable with the attention, but when Lisa told her that if she didn't’t get off soon she was going to explode. She had not been with a man since two weeks ago, and was going nuts, now that she had played out her fantasy with Lynn present. What Lynn said next shocked her as much as Lisa.

“Darling, let’s go into your bedroom and I will put your needs to rest.”

With that, Lynn stood up, and took Lisa by the hand. They traded long passionate kisses and hugged each other then they walked hand in hand into Lisa’s bedroom. Lynn removed her panties, and placing Lisa on her back, on the bed, Lynn spread Lisa’s legs wide apart. She climbed onto the bed and slowly slid her body up to Lisa’s crotch. Lynn positioned her raging, hard, she-cock against her engorged pussy lips and entered her. Lisa: gasped at the size of Lynn’s she-cock, having seen her naked many times before, but not in a sexual light. Now, fully engorged to nearly ten inches in length, and over two inches in width, Lynn was thrusting it in and out of Lisa’s pussy, as she gasped and moaned with pleasure. Several minute later, Lisa came with a screaming cry that nearly deafened Lynn. Still deeply implanted in Lisa, she and Lynn kissed a lover’s kiss and then, fell off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Awakening some half-hour later, Lynn was still rock hard and very aroused. She pulled gently out of Lisa’s soaking wet pussy and apologized for seducing her. Lisa would not hear of it, she hugged Lynn and told her that she had the most wonderful sexual experience that she had ever experienced. She continued to tell Lynn that she had always felt very strongly for her, and now that it had gone to a new plateau, she was very happy indeed. Flipping around in bed, they changed positions, and at Lisa’s prompting, they 69'd each other, cleaning the results of their tryst from each other’s bodies.

Lying in bed next to each other, they agreed to keep their tryst secret and to definitely share the wonderful and passionate mutual experience again. As their conversation grew to the mundane, Lisa abruptly changed the subject.

“Lynn, I desperately want to make a major change in my life. I want to be changed to a fabulous, sexy object of lust like you now are. Can you please take me to see your Master? I want to spend my life as a lustful, sexual object, another rubber dolly like you are, regardless of the consequences it may have for me.”

Lynn was shocked at first, she told her of the many tests and tortures she endured, and since Lisa was a novice at best, they might prove very dangerous to her. The beatings, the paddlings, the overnight submersion in the fluorescent, pink-gel, and so forth, were not games for the faint hearted, she explained. She further told Lisa about the long nights torture, of her transformation in the iron maiden, with the incessant flowing of the liquid rubber, the infusions of the transformation fluids, the heat and pressure, and how she nearly panicked, even being so very experienced at BDSM.

But when Lynn told her once again of her being used as the tormentor’s sexual toy for so many sessions of oral, anal, and erotic sexual pleasures, Lisa was adamant that she wanted to change too.

“Very well, come with me Friday, pack a few sexy things and be prepared for tortures that you have not even dreamed of, Lisa. He is very particular about whom he chooses to complete the transformation, you will need to prove yourself over and over, as I did, probably more since you are a novice,” Lynn explained.

Lisa kissed her, and added, that since she was apparently to be used for anal sex by the tormentor, she should know what it felt like first, having never agreed to let her former husband engage in it with her.

“Well, that will be your first torture then,” Lynn said, “You will have to wait until Friday, prepare yourself however, Master is huge and will rip you apart, if you don’t open yourself up with progressively larger butt-plugs and dildos, my dear....”.

 The previous 3 chapters are listed in "TRANS" category.

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments