Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seductive, Enchanting, & Charming Wolf Man

"The beautiful, dark, broody young man had transformed from a wolf and came to me with a hard on"

4
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
996 words 996 words
I was a young country farm girl in my late teens doing chores for my Mama and Papa around the farm - feeding the pigs, chickens, and cows. I was happy, well... happy as I could be, but I wanted so much more from life. I wanted adventure, I wanted to meet a enchanting prince and fall madly in love and live happily ever after.

I walked back up to my home with a basket on my arm with bread and apples from town. When I stepped inside an old man with a beard sat at the table with Papa.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously. I placed the basket on the table.

"Isn't she a beaut?" Papa asked the man proudly.

The man stood up and I quickly curtsied. His eyes scanned over my blue dress that shaped around every curve of my body, lustfully. He licked his lips. He repulsed me, "She sure is a beauty." The man took in my long brown hair, blue eyes, and young angelic face. "Yes, I will buy her."

"Sir, I am not for sale!" I said firmly.

The man turned to Papa angrily. "You said she would accept!"

"Bella, please. We need the money. Marry this fine gentleman," Papa pleaded with me with his eyes.

I turned to Mama for support but she just faced the window. "Mama? Please don't let Papa do this!" I begged.

Mama turned to me with an angry and tired expression. "Bella, stop being so selfish and do as your Papa asks!" she snapped.

I felt my eyes welling up with tears. I will not marry this disgusting old man for money. "No!" I cried. I turned and ran out the house and lifted up the skirt of my dress as I ran as fast as I could run. I didn't know where I was running to or where I would end up. I ran into a forest and ran through the trees until I stopped by a branch to catch my breath. Emotion took over me as I began to cry. I couldn't believe my parents were going to sell me off to a rich, dirty old man.

I sensed something or someone behind me so I stopped crying and looked around me at the tall trees, rocks, streams, tree stumps, and green bushes. But I saw nothing. Suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes in front of me and my eyes widened in fear in case it was a wild animal ready to eat me like a wolf or a panther. But I sighed with relief when a grey rabbit hopped out.

"Beautiful young maidens shouldn't be out in the forest on their own," said a male voice from behind me making me jump.

I turned around and my heart started pounding as the most beautiful dark-haired young man stood before me and he was naked. "I was running from home," I replied.

The young man stepped towards me and I stepped back. "Please, don't be afraid.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

I shall not harm you," he said with a warm smile. He reach out with his left hand and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. He leaned down and gently touched my lips with his. He literally took my breath away. He smiled and then turned and disappeared into the woods.

"Wait!" I cried after him. I sighed with disappointment. I started walking along the stream with a smile on my face as I remembered the mysterious young man's lips upon mine. His toned body came to mind as well and I was feeling love and lust building inside me. I stepped back fearfully suddenly.

A beautiful black wolf stepped out among the trees in front of me and leaned down and drank some of the water. It sensed me watching it, so it rose its head up and looked at me with its golden eyes. The wolf took a step towards me and I turned and began to run as fast as I could possibly run. I heard the wolf running after me.

I lifted up the skirt of my dress and glanced back over my shoulder and tripped going head first into layers of fallen leaves on the ground. I scrambled backwards as the black wolf had caught up with me. I realised there and then it wasn't afraid of me and didn't look as though it was going to harm me. I stopped scrambling, but my heart didn't stop pounding.

The wolf stepped up to me and nuzzled my arm to my complete utter amazement. Its fur was so soft underneath my fingertips. Suddenly, it transformed into the handsome stranger from before.

My eyes widened in astonishment.

He grinned up at me. Before I could utter a word, he kissed my lips with his. I noticed the wolf young man's manhood was big and hard. He kissed me more comfortably with passion as he managed to get in between my legs. He leaned against my body and I could feel his hard manhood poking into me wanting to reach my womanhood.

My body throbbed for him as it inched closer to him. I felt the young man pull up the skirt of my dress and pull off my under garments. He leaned back over me and inserted himself deep inside me. I gasped out loud. My pelvic hips began to move in rhymn with his as we made love. My fingernails dug into his back as I was sent to sexual heaven. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me harder.

The young wolf man grunted and groaned as he thrusted harder and faster into me. He let out a loud howl that could be heard for miles around as he came deep inside me.

I cried out a few moments later as I orgasmed.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments