Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mummy Princess, Chapter 2

"The Egyptian exhibit was scheduled to move on... would Kevin lose his mummy forever?"

16
16 Comments 16
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The next night, Kevin hurried to work to see his Egyptian princess again. He waited impatiently for the last of the visitors to leave and for the staff to go home as well.

When he was finally alone in the museum, he quickly locked the doors and then hurried to the Egyptian exhibit. He read the incantation again, hoping against hope that what he experienced the night before wasn’t all just a lovely dream.

But to his relief just as soon as he finished the spell, she stirred once more. He helped his princess down onto the floor and removed her wrappings.

Once again he could hold his beautiful Azizah in his arms and once again she enjoyed being there. They went down to the basement security office where they had spent such a wonderful first night.

And so it went for the next three nights until it was time for him to take his weekend. The night before, while he was spending his shift with his new girl, he told her about his weekend break.

“Azizah, after tonight I will be going on my weekend and won’t be coming back for two nights. But after that, I will be back to see you. I will miss you, but we will pick this right back up when I am working again next week,” he said.

“I do not know what this weekend thing is, my lord, but if you tell me you will be back to see me in two nights, then I will wait for you. I do enjoy being with you very much, my lord,” she said.

“And I enjoy being with you as well Azizah,” he said. “I will be back to see you, my princess, I promise you. But we still have tonight, so let’s make the best of it, shall we?”

“Of course, my lord. What shall you have me do for you this evening?” she asked, smiling her beautiful smile.

He walked her over to his desk and leaned her over the top. He spread her legs wide apart and then knelt down behind her. “Reach back and hold yourself open for me,” he instructed.

She did as he requested, “What are you going to do, my lord?” she asked.

“Just watch…” he said. As she held her ass cheeks apart his put his face into her crack and began licking her wet slit.

“Ohhh…” she moaned as his tongue burrowed into her hole. He wrapped his arm around her thighs to hold himself tight against her ass, licking and probing her with his tongue and searching for the sweetness he knew was there. Occasionally his tongue wandered up to lick at her crinkled rosebud, eliciting a new and different sort of moan from her.

“My lord!” she squealed the first time his tongue touched her there.

“Do you like it when I lick you there?” he asked.

“Yes, but…” she said.

“But what Azizah?”

“My lord, that’s where I…,” she said, blushing and looking down, unable to finish her sentence.

Kevin laughed, “Oh, my sweet Azizah! Perhaps that was where you did that back in your time, but remember my princess, you haven’t eaten anything in over 4,500 years. I think that matter is of very little consequence now!”

“I suppose you are right, my lord,” she said, giggling a bit at her concern. He turned her back around to face the desk and began licking her once more.

She moaned and wriggled enjoying this new discovery now that he had put her mind at ease. She did like him back there and began to push back against his probing tongue more.

“Oooh… oh yes! Yes, my lord! Oh, that feels wonderful!” she moaned, as he licked and lapped at both her holes.

He reached between her spread thighs as he ate her and with his free hand he began massaging her clit, adding even more sensation to her brain to process. Her squeals and moans intensified with this new addition and she knew that she wasn’t going to last much longer.

Whimpering and whining she said, “Oh my lord, I am about to burst! Oh, Amun, I am about to… OHHH! OH, AMMUUUNNNN!” she cried out as she let go, he juices gushed from her like a cutwater hose.

She poured out and splashed her wet mess onto the tile floor, just missing his uniform pants as he quickly moved out of the way a bit.

He still held onto his princess to keep her from falling down, but he wanted to be out of the way of her fountain–having his uniform pants stained with pussy juice might be hard to explain in the morning!

When her orgasm passed, and she was laying over the desk panting and resting, he stood up and decided to get out of his uniform pants and shirt so he could safely continue with his beautiful Azizah.

Once he had put his uniform safely away, he got back behind Azizah. He put a hand on top of her ass and began caressing her. Azizah moaned softly at his touch and Kevin moved his hand lower.

She parted her legs again as his hand found its way between them and when he touched her still dripping pussy, she moaned louder and raised up on her toes, thrusting her ass back at him a bit.

He fingered her slick pussy a bit warming her back up and getting her lust fire at a full boil again. When she was writhing and moaning and wriggling her backside feverishly, he knew it was time to introduce her to his next trick.

He took his hard, stiff cock in one hand and guided it to her ass hole. But before he touched it to her, he placed a hand on the small of her back. He eased forward until the tip touched her star.

“My lord!” she cried startled.

“Just relax, Azizah, I want to show you something else that couples enjoy these days. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt and I think you’ll like it, once you get used to it!”

She didn’t object, so he spread her ass a bit more and pushed forward with his hips gently. Her anal ring opened a bit and allowed the tip of his cock to enter. He pressed forward a bit more and then the head of his cock slipped past her sphincter ring.

“Ohh!” Azizah gasped. He stayed there for a few moments, letting her get used to him there. When he felt she was ready he took hold of her hips and pushed in a little further.

She felt him opening her asshole and while it did feel strange, it felt sort of sexy, sort of naughty and she liked it. Because he was going very slowly and she trusted him and relaxed to let it happen, it didn’t hurt, just like he had promised it wouldn’t.

Finally, he had pushed fully into her and he stayed there for a couple of moments until she was sized to him. “There you are Azizah, I’m completely in you now,” he said.

“You are completely in me? she repeated as a question.

"Yes, Azizah, you have all of me inside you now. How does it feel?” he asked.

“It feels a little funny, my lord, but in a good way. Kind of exciting and um… sexy? Is that the right word?” she said.

“It is indeed. I am glad you like it. Shall I continue now?” he asked.

“Please, my lord,” she said, gripping the edges of the desk.

Kevin began moving in and out of her, slowly at first until she got lubricated a bit more and he felt her loosen up. As she expanded and her ass muscles relaxed more he picked up the pace until he was moving easily in and out of her.

Azizah had never felt anything like this new way of having sex. She was taught to please and pleasure men, but this was a new one on her. She liked it though, and soon she was moaning and twisting her hips as he plowed her backside.

He reached around her hip and under her to finger her clit and pussy as he moved in and out. The combination proved quite effective and soon Azizah was announcing her upcoming orgasm.

He pushed her over the edge with some rapid rubbing and manipulation of her clit and she screamed out another tremendous orgasm, gripping the desktop until her knuckles turned white and her knees buckled.

He pinned her to the desk with his hips as he felt her rectal muscles squeezing him and trying to milk his cock of its load.

However, Kevin wasn’t quite ready to surrender just yet. He pulled out of her gently and once she was able to get up off the desk, he helped her to the sofa again.

“Wait here and let me clean up a bit,” he said.

She nodded smiling and he stepped into the men’s room to wash up. He returned in a few moments to find Azizah still sitting on the sofa. He sat down beside her and she laid her head on his lap, curling up like a contented kitten. He sat there, stroking her hair, enjoying having her there with him.

“My lord, may I ask you, how did you learn how to do these things? How did you come to be such a good man at pleasing a woman?” she asked.

Kevin didn’t want to tell her it’s because he watched a lot of porn online and in movies. That would make him look less like a good lover and more like a pervert, he thought.

“I just try things and if the woman doesn’t like them, I try something else. I’ve learned what most women like but I wanted to make sure you did too,” he said.

“Well, what you have shown me has been wonderful! Thank you for showing these things to me!” she said.

“I’m just glad you liked them, Azizah,” he said.

The rest of the evening went just as the first night did. They had sex twice more that night and he finished his rounds as he should, with Azizah by his side.

When it got close to the time for him to go he walked her back to the exhibit where he sadly had to leave her. Just before he helped her back into the sarcophagus, he pulled her to him and she looked up into his eyes.

“Azizah, I will be gone for two nights and another security guard will be working. But after that I will come back to you, I promise. I will miss you very much my princess, but when I come back we will have our nights together again.

"So you have a nice rest… you’re going to need it when I come back to you, my beautiful, sexy Azizah!” he said. He kissed her deeply and very passionately, enough to hold her over till he came back to her.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

Sure enough, when he came back to work after his two days off, Azizah was waiting for him and as soon as he could clear the building and lock the doors, he came for her.

“Azizah I have missed you, my princess!” he said as soon as she was reanimated.

“And I have missed you too, my lord,” she said, “I am glad to see you again. How was your… weekend?”

“It was long and boring and I wanted to come back to see you at least a dozen times. But I knew I couldn’t–the museum was open during the day, and the other guard was here at night. But I am here now, and we are together again,” he said.

“I am glad you are back too,” she said.

The two of them picked right up where they left off, enjoying each other and enjoying each other’s company. He made good on his promise to come back to her and he made good on his promise to make the weekend up to her as well!

They made love that night like it was their first night all over again. Kevin made sure that when she went to sleep the next morning, she needed to! And he needed the rest as well as they had both fucked like rabbits on crack that night!

The next two weeks went just like that; Kevin reanimated her as quickly as he could, they spent the whole night in hot passionate sex and together as he did his job. When morning came, he put her to sleep with a kiss goodbye. The weekends were long and arduous for Kevin, as he couldn’t wait to get back to his princess.

But one Monday he learned that the Egyptian exhibit was about to leave the museum to go to a few more museums before ending up at its final resting place, the Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC.

The exhibit would be leaving at the end of the week and that meant that princess Azizah would be leaving as well–Kevin was about to lose the woman he had fallen so hard for!

He reanimated her as before but he wasn’t sure he wanted to tell her right away. He didn’t want her to worry and he wanted their last few days together to be nice ones. So he kept this news to himself or tried to at least.

But Aziah saw there was something troubling him. She had come to know him pretty well and could tell there was something off that day.

“My lord, is something troubling you? You seem distant as if there is something weighing on your mind. Please tell me what it is?” she asked.

“Azizah, I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted our time to be special, but the museum is getting ready to pack up the Egyptian exhibit and send it to some other museums making a few more stops before it goes to Washington D.C., some 2600 miles away. When that happens, we will never see each other again,” he said, sadly.

“Oh no, my lord! I don’t want to go! I want to stay with you! Please don’t allow this to happen!” she said, scared of losing him.

“I’m sorry but there isn’t anything I can do. This is the museum’s decision and I’m just a security guard. Besides, you can’t leave the museum like this,” he said, waving his hand over her to explain her animated state.

She sat down next to him completely devastated at this news. She had come to love him although she had been hesitant in telling him because she didn’t know how he felt.

And Kevin felt similarly about his beloved princess although like her he hadn’t confessed those feelings yet.

“My lord, I feel I have to tell you something. Something I should have told you before but I have been afraid to. But if we are to part, I guess there is no reason to fear it now,” she said.

“What is it, Azizah?” he asked.

“My lord, since you first animated me and we’ve spent these nights together and made love together, I have become… quite fond of you. You have shown me things I never could have imagined and been so kind and wonderful to me. My lord… Kevin… I love you.

"And that is what makes this upcoming move so terrible. I don’t want to go away. I don’t want to go back to that sarcophagus again and who knows if I will ever wake up again. I want to stay with you, my lord. I want to stay here!” she said.

Kevin took her hands and made her look at him.

“Azizah, my princess, I feel the same way about you. I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t know how you felt. You are, after all, a princess and I am just a security guard. And I didn’t know if you shared my feelings or that I even felt this way. But the idea that you will be leaving has shown me that I do have feelings for you and I do love you,” he said.

“There has to be something we can do to stop this!” she said.

“I don’t see how. The next museum has already begun making plans for the exhibit. And I’m sure they won’t be pleased if the mummy of Princess Azizah isn’t in the shipment!” he said.

The pair sat there sadly, comforting each other. the rest of the night they spent as close as they could be to each other. There wasn’t any sex that night, neither of them felt like it after this blow. And the next morning as he was getting ready to put her to bed, a sudden lifeline was thrown to them.

She was getting ready to get into her sarcophagus when she thought of an idea. “My lord! I have an idea! There should a book in this exhibit… a very old book that I was supposed to take to the Other Side and give to Annubus so he could reanimate others.

"That book has a spell that might be able to make me human-like this but all the time. If we could find that book, maybe the spell in it would solve this problem before I have to go away!” she said excitedly.

“Well, we don’t have time to look for it right now. But if it’s here, I will find it and we can try it out tonight,” he said. He gave her a kiss and she went to sleep with a smile, which comforted him a little bit.

That night, Kevin came in a little earlier than usual. He asked about the book and sure enough, it was part of the exhibit. He could hardly contain his excitement until the museum closed. He rushed in to reanimate Azizah and showed her where the book was.

She carefully turned the pages, being very careful not to damage the brittle ancient text. She found the spell that would hopefully reanimate her to fully human. She set the book down and began reciting the incantation:

“hadha al'iimlayiy mae tahul almawtaa ‘iilaa al'ahya’ waistieadat alsshhat alkamilat lilmutawaffa 'iidha kan ahd yatakallam bikalam fi alnnuba..”

However just as she was about to say the final two words, the page broke off and the words she needed to say were destroyed. She was heartsick! They had gotten so close!

“My lord!” she said “The last two words of the incantation! I can’t complete the spell without them! Oh, all is lost!" she said, she started sobbing, knowing that in a few days she would have to leave him and be forever asleep in the dreaded sarcophagus.

"Wait I remember something! Kevin said. He uttered two common words he remembered learning from the war in Iraq.

It worked! Suddenly there were hundreds of tiny white specks of light surrounding her, whirling around her like a tornado starting at her feet and swirling upwards. When they had passed over her head they dissipated and she stood there for a moment.

"Did it work?” Kevin asked.

“I… I am not sure, my lord,” she said, “but I suddenly feel very hungry.”

“You never said you were hungry before now. We have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now and you never once said you were hungry or ate anything in my presence. And when I leave you, you are asleep until I wake you. So it must have worked!” he said.

“Yes, it must have worked! Oh, thank you, my lord! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she said spinning around joyously.

“Well, first thing we need to get you something to eat. There are snack machines in the museum lobby, let’s go,” he said. And they walked to the lobby where he got her a soda some chips and a couple of candy bars.

Then they went back to the security office and he gave her part of the food he had brought to work as well. They ate together happy in the fact that they wouldn’t have to be parted again. Then he told her the rest of the plan.

“I was hoping this would work and I brought some things just in case. He opened a bag that he had brought to work with him containing some clothes. I brought these for you to wear.

"Now when the museum opens in a few hours, you go into the ladies' room and wait. when someone else comes in, that will mean the museum is open. You can come out and walk out like you are just another visitor and I will be waiting outside right over by that tree right there across the street, understand?” he said.

“Yes, my lord, but what about the sarcophagus? It will be empty. Won’t someone be suspicious when they open it and see there is nothing inside?” she asked.

“Well, as far as I know, no one has bothered to look inside it yet. When I put you to sleep I close the lid and I don’t think anyone has tried to open it. So perhaps no one will notice you aren’t in it. At least not until the exhibit is gone to another city,” he said.

“Let us hope not. I don’t want you to lose your job,” she said.

“Princess, if it’s a choice between losing my job and losing you, then I pick you and to hell with my job!” he said, kissing her.

It was getting close to the time that the museum was to open so Azizah went to get changed. They went back to the exhibit and put the book back where they had found it so that things would look normal.

Just before they left to take Azizah to the ladies' room to hide, they walked past the sarcophagus one last time.

“Look, my lord!” she said pointing. There in the sarcophagus was a mummy form just like she would look if she was inside it. It had all the same contours and all the same markings. It was an exact replica!

“I guess the sarcophagus can’t be empty so it made something to fill it! Now, I know the spell worked!” he said. He took his princess to the ladies' room and when the time was right, she drifted out of the museum with no one the wiser!

Kevin met her at the tree and took his princess home and they lived happily ever after.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments