Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enchanted Forest

"I didn't believe in faires, but now I know the truth"

3
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“How long have I known you, and I still don’t know how to ask you this?” Ness’ voice was agitated.

Vanessa and I had been at teacher training college together in our early twenties. We were a couple of wild chicks then. Now, I’m married to a gorgeous guy called Justin, and have a toddler named Jack. Vanessa, despite having an insatiable appetite for cock at college, lives happily with her partner Eileen.

“Not long enough I think. It still worries me then you say things like that,” I smiled.

“Jack is such an amazing child, and my body is screaming for motherhood.”

I wasn’t surprised by Ness’ revelation, it had taken me an age to conceive, and I had become desperate.

“So?” I asked trying to sound as if I didn’t know what was coming next.

“Cathy, can I use Justin as a sperm donor? Eileen and I so want a child.”

“Well I know Justin wouldn’t mind, to say he lusts after you would be an understatement.” I laughed.

Ness just giggled the way always used to after I asked her about some conquest.

“I have a suggestion; does Eileen trust me enough to take you on holiday for a few days?” I asked

“I guess so, sounds like Justin would be in my knickers quick as a flash, but I know you’re not a girl’s girl.”

“Okay, we will go to Ireland for a couple of days of R and R, then, I will think about you sleeping with Justin.”

Two summers back Justin was working with a farmer in Southern Ireland, something to do with yields and efficiency; it was out of term time, so I could take some holiday leave and go with him. The farmer and his wife ran a ‘Bed and Breakfast’ to provide a little extra income, so we stayed on the farm.

While Justin pawed over figured all day with his host, his wife, Maria, told me the legend of the enchanted forest and crystal pool on their land. Women would come to the pool and bathe, then, the fairies would bless them with a child.

The rural folk love their stories of ‘The Little People’ as they call them, but, even wanting a child as much as I did, I wasn’t prepared to believe in fairy stories. Still the forest and crystal pool sounded like an excuse for a good walk.

Maria gave me a towel and winked, telling me that all the local girls always skinny dipped in the pool. I laughed and set off in the warm summer air. The forest was a serine place; it was a sanctuary away from the hubbub of life.

I sat on a rock beside the pool and looked into the cool clear water. It looked deep, but so clean and clear, you could see the bottom. The sun was high in the sky by then and made the air hot around me. The sight of this cool pool had some Siren effect on me, drawing me to its cool depth.

Apart from the birds in the trees and the insects flitting for flower to flower I was alone. If the local girls always skinny dipped so would I. Naked, I lowered myself into the water, it felt soft and cleansing. I swam back and forth across the short pool for a while, then hauled myself onto the rock again and closed my eyes.

I woke to find my divine retreat bathed in a strange misty haze, the surface of the water shone in a way it hadn’t done before. The little wavelets on the surface sparkled like diamonds and rubies and emeralds as the broke against the edges of the pool.

Close by two figures stood watching me, their cloaks almost down to their bare feet; they appeared small in stature, but their presence seemed to radiate far around them.

“Catherine, we are the Masters of the Forest, if you visit us must pay your dues to my Lord and I.”

She spoke my name and I could hear her words, yet her face was motionless. Her hand moved to the single clasp at the top of her cloak, the garment slipped effortlessly from her shoulders. She was naked and beautiful beneath, her skin was fair and trestles of red hair flowed down her shoulders and across her breasts; apart from that she was hairless.

In an instant I was in love with her; she moved towards me, almost as if her feet didn’t touch the earth. As she knelt beside me I gazed into her eyes, I was held in some great and loving spell.

In a movement which felt like a soft breeze pass over my face, I found the delicate folds of her feminine body exposed to me.

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

I let my tongue drift over her silken skin. A soft dew rained from her body and I drank it down like the nectar it was.

In my intoxication I was barely aware of my legs opening and a solid muscle nudging against my own vagina. My fingers and toes fizzed with excitement as I was taken by some being with substance but no weight.

As quickly as they arrived they were gone.

The mist on the pool had cleared and the colours of the world returned to the normal hues. I was alone, exhausted and laying on the rock. My hand moved down between my legs and I pushed a finger up into my pussy.

I rubbed the pale translucent film that clung to my hand; it was silky rather than sticky. I put it to my mouth, it was cum, but the sweetest cum I’ve ever tasted.

I was still in a daze when I met Maria in her kitchen, cleaning as she always seem to do. Her eyes searched my face, and finding something moved forward. Taking my hands in hers she looked into my eyes and asked where I wanted a son or a daughter, I told her I wanted a son. Then I remembered a photo of Justin when he was about eight years old, curly blond hair and a naughty grin.

A heat seemed to start in my womb, within seconds it was engulfing my body; I felt faint for a moment, then, found myself in Maria’s arms.

Now I watched Vanessa’s naked body laid flat along the rock. In my mind I had heard the Lady of the Forest and Pool speak to her, telling her the Lord would be gentle with her since she has turn her back on men for pleasure .

Her breasts were pressed flat against her body; the lips of her pussy opened and closed with the movement of the penis, invisible to me, but which I remembered so well. Ness’s head turned from side to side, her tongue outstretched probing some unseen depths, drinking down the liquor that I had tastes two years past. Her body arched, then was still.

Maria was waiting for us on our return; she took Vanessa’s hands and stared into her eyes. They talked softly for a few moments, then, Maria held her close while the fairy magic flowed through Ness’ body.

That night my old friend said nothing to me about the day, she was distant and reserved.

I told Ness it was my turn for a swim and sleep on the rock and she would have to keep guard; reluctantly she agreed.

Naked I swam and bathed, then laid out on the rock offering myself to the Lord and Lady.

“Catherine, we thank you for bringing your sister Vanessa, she has given much pleasure to my Lord and I. But you have visited us again and must pay your dues to us. ”

Again I tasted that sweet liquor, but now I delved deeper into it source. The Lord’s penis filled my vagina, with each of his thrusts I drank more from his Lady. Then I felt his cum, it flooded my womb as it had done before.

“Catherine, you have learnt much since our last meeting, do not tarry long until you come again.” The fairy Lady was beside me for a moment; then was gone.

I woke to find Ness watching me in silent awe.

“That is what happened to me yesterday isn’t it?” She stammered.

“It is how Jack was conceived and now I will give him he a little sister to look after.” I smiled.

I held Maria close and told her it would be a daughter this time, then I recalled a photo of Justin’s sister as a child and felt the warm cloak of magic envelope me.

That night Ness and I cuddled naked in the big bed we shared; she had a thousand questions that I silenced with a kiss.

“You will still have to put up with Justin having is way with you. The real story is far too involved to tell Eileen, and Justin might want answers too.” I told her.

“I will just grin and bear it,” Ness laughed, but I felt her hand slide down between my legs.

“Did the fairy lady do to you what she did to me?” She asked.

“Yes, and yes I enjoyed it, and yes I have taken other girls to my bed since then. Young mums are very easily seduced, you will have great fun. If you want.” I winked at her

“So Little Miss Straight; tell me about the Yummy Mummies, how many have you had?”

So it was that Ness and I had our daughters within hours of each other, sisters in one way or another.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments