Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon of My Dreams

"I always knew he was there, but never cared until now."

4
2 Comments 2
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
He stalked toward me like a lion hunting a gazelle. I froze in fear, unsure if I should bolt for escape or submit to his pleasure. He has haunted me for years, always at the edge of my conscious, waiting for me to let my guard down. Curiosity brought me to where we were now. I had let my walls tumble in hopes to understand what he wanted, which I found out much too quickly. He didn't want talking or me to understand him. No, he wanted action and not the kind to put him at peace. He wanted my body and soul. He was a demon of the highest regard, and I was to be his victim, his play thing; and instead of scaring me, the thought sent shivers of excitement running through me, making me wet.

Licking my lips, I backed until my butt hit the sturdy, transparent wall. I may be excited, but I needed some control. The moment I closed my eyes to concentrate, I felt warm hands close over my arms. He was in front of me, wanting me, but I had to have an ounce of control. I didn't want to be a victim. With these thoughts, I instantly lost the touch of his hands and there was a crash across the elaborated room. Opening my eyes, I found the room trashed and objects flying. As for my demon, trapped by silver chains that moved with life, he hung suspended before me.

His eyes glowed gold with frustration and a sense of admiration. He probably was use to getting his way without a fight. Yet, he didn't struggle, almost like he knew he would get what he wanted in the end. That was an interesting thought, for it may look like I held control, he was the one with the plan.

In my mind's mind I drew up a written document on what I would allow in my presence. He could sign it, giving him what he wanted as well as protecting me to some extent. Loosening the chains, I gave him the freedom of his hands. A pen appeared before him, the ink was to be his blood.

Laughter rang from him as he signed with a flourish. The moment his signature decorated the document, it disappeared along with the silver engulfing him. With a smile, he spoke as if to taught me. "My beautiful creature, you did a foolishly brave thing, but I will still receive what I want. My brave little gazelle, you will not get enough of what I offer."

His words sent icy shivers up my spine, but no fear accompanied them. Setting my spine straight, I walked toward him, hoping my mock confidence would startle him as much as the words I wanted to whisper in his ear. "My lion, my demon, so long as I know you, I own you. The moment we cross a line, you' re mine."

Stepping away, I find that his eyes hold interest as well as dare, but hidden below is a swirl of desire and lust. He was more turned on by my claim than by the possibility of my screams. His hunger was easily melting my resolve to barter. I was aroused and wanting so badly to be taken. Licking my lips, I watched as he read my thoughts and stepped toward me.

He was beauty incarnated, no deformities marred his flawless body. The only thing abnormal about his being was his eyes. Golden embers smoldering within pits of molten black, glowing in unnatural light. So strange, yet so beautiful.

Pulling me in, his warmth brought me from my praising thoughts. His body was hard, yet smooth. It fit to me perfectly, bringing about the problem that it was not close enough. Breathing in his otherworldly smell of bonfire and salt, I pushed away.

Looking into his mesmerizing eyes, I slowly imagined my clothing gradually dematerializing. I knew it was working as his eyes lit with lava, making me smile. A hitch in his breath mad it obvious that my breasts had fallen free. Finishing with my underwear, I watched as all thoughts seemed to leave him and his eyes glazed over. The tent in his black pants showed that his desire was very real, and that I was just helping it along.

Seeing a smirk on my face as well as noticing where my eyes had wandered, he chose a different method in undressing.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

One moment I was staring at his black-clad crotch, next I'm seeing him in all his glory. Hung well and shamelessly tan, his erection stood at attention. Laughing at my facial expression, I swallowed, and looked him in the eye, daring him; before my eyes wandered. He was perfectly proportional, his muscles showing strength but not to the point of distasteful. His skin tan everywhere my look fell. Straight black hair fell around his chizelled face, a color matching his ebony, happy trail. The path that led to his most impressive feature, his long, stiff cock.

Finishing my inspection, I found myself staring into his pretty orbs as I waited for his next move. Patience isn't my strongest skill, so I was grateful when I didn't have to use it.

One moment I was in the middle of the room, the next I was on my back in bed. His lips closing over mine as he ground his hips into me. Pleasure was washing over me. I began moaning into his mouth.

Lifting one of my legs, I settled him more squarely between my thighs, loving the feel of his erection rubbing against my clitoris. Juices mixing as the lustful fever took over. Driving home in the heat of passion, I was stretched to accommodate his girth. Moving in hard, pounding thrusts, he sent me over the edge again and again. His fucking felt like it very well might kill me, but I relished in the pleasure, not caring.

His words found me in a daze. "You're holding together quite nicely. I usually have killed my partner by now. Get me to ejaculate and I will save you. I will strengthen you farther than any other possibly could. SO you may want to try a little."

His callous attitude made me find a depth of strength hidden within. Determined to win and survive, I began squeezing my inner muscles as my hands and nails raked over him in a new found giddiness. My mouth latched onto his pink, male nipple, laving and sucking. My attempts weren't in vain as he began to move and thrust into me with a blur. Trying even harder than ever, I worked to fight off the orgasm that had begun to build all over again. I knew that with one more release, my heart would give out. Wanting to succeed, I ran a hand to our joined bodies, stroking him every time he withdrew. With a shuddering breath, he rallied forward a final time, releasing hot sperm deep into my cunt, sending me into such a strong orgasm, I began to fade from this world.

"Hang on my love, you have accomplished more than any other can. You will be greatly rewarded."

His words made purchase as black took over my vision and my heart burst. I was no more.

The sound of beeping brought me to, opening my eyes I found myself in my room. My hands quickly flew to my heart. My head began to pound slightly with a migraine. The alarm clock wasn't helping, and in hopes to shut it up, I threw my hand over it to hit the snooze. My hand flew right through it. I guess it wasn't a dream after all. Looking around, my eyes feel to the shadows near the end of my bed; they were moving. From them stepped my beautiful demon, his words washing over me like twinkling crystal. "You are as I promised, something powerful and strong. Time will help in controlling your powers. You are a young, powerful demon. Be careful with humans, they are quite fragile."

Smiling at his gloating facts, I gave him a quick thanks before clamoring from my bed, only to realize I was as naked as the day I was born, or died. Either one worked. Laughter rang through the air as we both shared in the humor of my actions. Well, I could always call in sick.

Turning back toward the bed, I found him already naked and laying like a feast. Gliding over to him, I straddled his hips before slamming down onto his erection. With a splintering crack, the bed concaved and we tumbled to the floor. He landed on top and thrust home over and over as our fever escaped and oblivion came in waves of passion.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments