Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succubus 3

"She finds three more to sake her thirst"

3
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Tera stood back. She didn’t really have a name - not one that humans could pronounce anyway. So she adopted names wherever she went.

She usually chose the names of the girls of easy virtue, the harlots, the sluts, the ladies of the night, the porn stars - call them what you will. She felt that they were kindred spirits. After all she was the perennial harlot, the eternal slut, the bottomless cum drinker. She traded sex for life. She survived the centuries by consuming essence during sexual debauchery.

She had been Jenna of Jameson fame last year, when she sucked, fucked and drained her way through Tennessee. She had been Gianna of Michaels fame, the year before that, as she debauched her way through Texas. Now she was Tera of Patrick fame, as she fucked New York silly.

Her rules were simple. Never drain the same man twice. Never forgo the chance for an orgy. Treat gang bangs as golden opportunities. Never drain men of more than a year’s worth of virility, unless the man was a total bastard, and then all bets were off. And never allow women to be harmed. 

So here she was. She was going to be at the receiving end of a small gang bang. There were only three cocks that would participate. That would hardly take ten minutes, so she knew she had lots of acting and slowing down to do.

Two were your classic alpha males. Charlie, who was as badly behaved as though his last name were Sheen, was a hotshot advertising executive. She wondered what that job title really meant. We are all advertising all the time, aren’t we. When we advertise, we execute the act of advertising. So what did that job title mean?

Charlie was six four, and built like a lumberjack, so she was gleefully hopeful about how much essence she could draw safely from him. Besides, he had thick brown hair, and he looked delicious. 

Then there was Daniel. Daniel was of Native American descent, and he was well over six himself, and he had been an amateur bodybuilder in the past twenty seven years of his existence. He was well behaved enough, but she knew that he was just as much of an asshole as Charlie. He ran his own xxx startup, that specialized in gangbang movies. She had heard stories of how he used his secretary Rebecca as a cum dumping ground, whenever he was between girlfriends. 

He looked great as well. He looked like someone had crossed Antonio Banderas and Michael Jordan. She ogled his light bronzed skin, glinting in the sunlight as he stepped into the house.

Then there was Lauren. She was a transgendered woman. Tera chuckled. She remembered someone on the internet writing 'there are no chicks with dicks; there's only dudes with boobs'. Lauren made that false.

Lauren was as tall as Charlie, but she was built like a woman. All the way. Her body was voluptuous and very, very female. People usually didn’t think she was transgendered. Not unless they asked her nicely, or they got to know her intimately.

Lauren had dark chestnut hair, and spotless light skin. She looked so feminine that even Tera started wondering whether she had a penis between her legs. 

At any rate, it was go time. 

Charlie the prick decided that he was in charge. She allowed him this small fancy.

“You’re beautiful, Tera,” he said, making no attempt to disguise his lasciviousness. 

She smiled. 

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she said. 

He laughed. 

“Do you have any experience with this?” he asked her.

Without waiting for her to go on, he continued.

“I’ve done a couple, and it’s easy as pie.”

She nodded. She didn’t feel the need to answer his question. She was planning on lying, that she hadn’t done it before, if he asked again, but since he had moved on, she moved on. She was also sure that he was lying. He had participated in more than a couple. She could read his eyes.

“How about you guys?” Charlie said, still pretending that he was boss. 

“I’ve done a few,” Daniel said. “I shoot them for a living.”

“I’ve never been in one,” Lauren admitted. 

“I’m confused about something,” Charlie said. “There’s two smoking hot women in the room, and two guys. That, honeys, is no gangbang. It’s simply called group sex.”

They didn’t know. Of course. Tera hadn’t done the introductions. She was too busy thinking about Baal, and allowing Charlie to take charge, that she forgot to mention what only she knew.

“Guys,” she said. “It’s my mistake -”

“Ain’t no mistake baby,” Charlie cut in, eying Lauren with lust. 

She knew that his prime prick reputation was completely deserved, not because of his lust, but because he didn’t understand the concept of a conversation. She knew that from the few sentences they had had between them.

“Guys, you should listen to her,” Lauren pointed out, flirting back with Charlie. 

“Guys - Lauren here is a trans girl,” Tera said. 

Daniel looked very happy suddenly. Charlie turned red in the face. Tera read him then and there. He thought transgendered people were freaks, and his face wore this thought. She decided that she would take two years off him, if he kept this up.

“So,” Tera continued, “It’s my pussy vs your three cocks.”

“We should get started,” Daniel said.

There were ayes all around, and they got started. 

Charlie wanted her to do a striptease for them. She asked Daniel and Lauren if they wanted it, and they didn’t mind, so she played along. 

She thought of Baal, of course, while stripping down at a tantalizingly slow pace, and while oozing out her sex appeal. This was how her essence was used. She oozed out this viscous non-material substance that got people everywhere lusty for her, only for her. 

She had started out with her devil-red tee shirt and black jeans, and she pulled the tee shirt off first. She heard encouragement from Charlie, while she thought of Baal’s three cocks pounding her.

She undid her belt, unzipped her jeans, and allowed it to fall to the floor. She heard approval from the three of them this time. She thought of how gorgeously Baal had raped her, bashing her against the forest floor and asking her to beg for mercy.

She kicked her jeans to the side, and was standing in front of them in her black panties and her black bra. She saw Daniel eying her cleavage. She had a considerable bosom today - or to put it plainly, she had big ass titties, huge melons, ginormous gazongas - call them what you will. She had googled big tit stars, and she decided she would make her body like the porn star Penelope Pumpkins from few years ago. 

She remembered that for her last gangbang she had turned herself into a near clone of the popular porn star Sunny Leone. She restarted this old tradition only in the last decade, where she would convert herself into a clone of some really popular porn star, and then change one or two key features. There was a method to this madness. The kind of people who wanted to gangbang were also those that were well aware of porn. For her the most important thing in the gangbang was that they put their essence into it - all the way, so that all their semen was available for her to work her magic on.

So she had done Sunny Leone last gangbang, but she had changed the nose a wee bit - like Sunny Leone had a nose job. She had also changed the breasts, and made them larger, and the nipples like small daggers. Larger and more extreme always worked in a gangbang situation. 

Today she wore the face of the woman whose name she had adopted. She looked like a dead ringer for Tera Patrick, except that she had boulders for breasts and that she had altered her hair so that it was much thicker and fell to her buttocks. 

She danced around the room, smiling at them. Lauren gave her a look of pure lust. She liked her already. She decided that she would minimize the essence she took from Lauren. She would compensate on Charlie. If Charlie was bad enough, and Lauren stayed good enough, she wouldn’t take any life from her. 

“You really do look like her, you know,” Daniel said ogling her. 

She noticed that his dick was bulging through his pants. 

She continued dancing, and pulled of her bra. It was one of those specially designed wonder bras that could support melons like hers. Her tits bounced as she pulled the bra’s support away from them. 

Charlie was entranced. He was stroking his cock, looking at her. He eyeballed her, giving her a look she saw in men when they were about to splatter their jizz all over her.

She continued to take her time. She danced over the Lauren and bent and kissed her on the lips, taking her by surprise. Lauren returned her kiss. 

Tera, as always, loved her extra long succubus tongue. At it’s natural length, it could reach down a person’s gullet and go all the way up to their navel. But it was contractible, and she could make it any length she wanted when she willed it. 

So she willed it to grow so it doubled and wrapped around Lauren’s tongue, and folded it over. She pinned Lauren’s tongue in an unrelenting grip. Then she let go. 

Tera stepped back. Lauren looked scared and very turned on. She looked up at Tera, drooling onto her own tee shirt that was tightly fitted around her own D cups. 

Tera waltzed back to the center of the room, and teasingly started lowering her panties. She decided to take on a shaven look for today’s session. So they saw images of her bald pussy leering at them, as she flashed them a few peeps, before actually pulling it down. 

Charlie increased the frequency of his stroking. He was dressed in gym shorts and a brick red tee, and he was rubbing his gym shorts faster by the minute. 

She panned to Daniel. His bulge was throbbing, and he was patting it. He ogled her breasts again, looked at Lauren, and then back at her. They made eye contact, and she saw what he wanted. He wanted to suck them.

She turned to Lauren. She looked equally turned on. Tera was pleasantly relieved to see a giant bulge in Lauren’s casual khaki pants. She also noticed a damp patch building in the crotch region. 

At the last gangbang, her Sunny Leone avatar had worked wonders. She remembered that they had scheduled for twenty guys to bang her. She had explicitly asked for brutal sex as part of proceedings, telling them that they could not go too far with her. 

She had seen a dollop of extra lust in all the men’s eyes. These were guys who were wanking off to porn on and off, and seeing one of their fantasies in front of them, but with bigger boobs and a different nose, made them go wild. 

It had been a satisfying session, as though she had spent a mere half hour with Baal. The twenty had done their fair share of slapping her, when she asked for it. They had fucked her on all fours. Three of them inserted their cocks into her pussy at the same time, not minding that their cocks were squeezed together. She did her standard trick in such a situation. She squeezed her monstrously strong vagina tighter than they expected, and let them feel a powerful crushing sensation. 

Powerful enough to make them panic for a second, but nothing that would cause them permanent harm - not more than some sore cock. 

At the same time, two guys had reamed her in the asshole. She had two cocks up her anus and four cocks up her cunt. Of course, for her the mouth was just as important. She had three cocks slap dab in her mouth, filling up every corner.

That was where her ‘your wish is my command’ tongue was best put to use. She extended it double length, so that it was twice the usual human tongue, and then she willed it to fork into three branches. Yup - she could do that as well.

Each branch was the equivalent of a long human tongue, and she used each tongue to manipulate each cock in her mouth, so that all three cocks got the stimulation. 

It had been a glorious orgy. Although she had been called Jenna during that gangbang, she remembered that half the men had screamed out “Ohhh - I am cumming Sunnyyyy!" or variants of it like “Aaaah - I am cumming in your mouth Sunny you sexy Indian bitch!” or “Yeah, yeah, yeah - aaaarggggh - Sunny - drink my cummmm!”.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

She didn’t mind that. It was the jizz that mattered. 

So that gangbang had been a hit. She had asked the nine men who were penetrating her simultaneously to cum all over her as they were. So she had stayed there, rocking, moaning, and sucking three cocks, squeezing four cocks inside her belly and pressing two cocks with her anal sphincter, while all the men took their turns at slapping her face and tits, and were calling her nasty names that she would never have imagined possible.

“You like sucking lots of cocks, you slut whore bitch ass!” someone smart had yelled.

“You nasty ass reaming jizz container!” someone equally smart yelled.

“You dirty cum slut bitch whore!” someone else yelled.

“You cock sucking filthy piece of shit!” someone else shouted. 

Finally though, they had all blown their wads within a few minutes of each other. 

That had been delicious. Thick, hot, white spurts shot down her throat, and equally thick, hot spurts shot into her pussy, and her asshole. She looked a bleeding mess at the end of those nine, but they didn’t know that she was barely started.

There were eleven more that had taken her in the ass, up her pussy, and in her mouth. Sometimes she contracted her asshole smaller than she should have, so that she could feel the delicious pain of two cocks in there. She felt their cocks tearing up her inner anal lining. If she was a regular woman, she would have permanently damaged her asshole. But she was her, and her asshole was fine and hungry as ever. 

She had drained all twenty of two months of their life essence. That gave her more than three years additional life in the bank. She had stopped counting how many years she had in the bank. What would happen if she decided to never fuck anyone again. Even the thought seemed laughable. Sex was her and she was sex. 

She thought back to Nashville gangbang again. The twenty were the scheduled gang bangers. Ten unscheduled last minute guys had come in, hearing that Sunny Leone was getting gang banged. When they saw her, dripping with the cum, pee and saliva of twenty guys, they weren’t disappointed. 

She didn’t wipe up. Her skin absorbed sexual fluids, and made it life force. She allowed the fluids to stay on there longer so that humans wouldn't get spooked. 

So she had tried out something else with the last minute additions, who had shown up when they were wrapping the gangbang up. The twenty guys she was done with had blown multiple wads into and over her. She had made sure their balls would not have semen for the next two months. Most of them were leaving to shower, and some had fallen asleep on couches in the hall where they were gang banging. 

They had done what she asked, but not enough. They had slapped her, and dragged her around the hall on her knees. They had forced five cocks into her mouth, jam packed - little knowing that she could accommodate a hundred in there if she so desired. 

The innocent little Sunny Leone look alike had played their game. The most brutal thing that evening had been three of them trying their dicks in her ass, but that had been awkward because of human anatomy. She could manage it, but they weren’t able to. They had also tried standard things like closing her nose when she was gagging on their cocks, and even closing her nose when she was gagging on multiple cocks, but that was nothing to her. 

Someone had tied her boobs with a nylon cord and squeezed them so tight that a human woman would have been crying and would have passed out. She had enjoyed this little pleasure. 

She made all twenty of them slap her frequently, but it was nothing to Baal’s lovely presence. 

So, to compensate for their BDSM skills being not good enough, she decided to use the new guys. With the ten new guys, she had suggested something insane by human standards. 

They did the usual fucking, sucking and anal reaming, but that was nothing. She made them attack her pussy with a running start, while she made it extra tight. They didn’t know her secrets of body manipulation, so they were surprised that post gangbang her pussy was still tight. 

But she had made all ten of them do it. One of them would plunge into her running full speed, while another two had their cocks in her mouth, and while she sat with her asshole on another one’s cock. The running man would plunge his cock into her tight pussy, and she felt the delicious tearing sensation, as though she were a virgin being violated for the first time. 

She heard his balls slap against her thighs each time, and she encouraged more brutality in the running plunges. 

But this could only be done one man at a time. So in the end she had given up, and pleaded three of them to fuck her in the pussy at the same time, while anal man was replaced one by one. Due to the unwieldiness she had experienced with four guys in her pussy, two in her ass, and three in her mouth - she had cut the numbers down. 

They had protested that her pussy was too tight for this, but she insisted, and told them to as brutal as possible. So they tried their best.

Slaps aplenty, a lot of nasty talk, being dragged by hair all over the room, gagging on every pair of balls in the room, it had all happened again with these guys, but they also had some BDSM experience. So they had tied her and brought out some large industrial dildos they got from who knows where, each the size of a baseball bat, and they had fucked her until her asshole and her abnormally tight pussy bled. She allowed them to bleed a bit, for their sake. 

Her skin had become cherry red in places from the slapping. She had already absorbed all fluids from the first twenty, but she didn’t use her powers for a lot of the time on purpose. Her hair was a sticky, matted mess of jizz and fluids. One of them had held her down while her sat on her face fully, with his balls in her mouth. Then he had taken a hot piss right there into her mouth. 

She hated the salty, uric mixture going down her throat. It didn’t contain essence like cum did, so she had hated it. By way of punishment, she had taken an extra month from that guy. The end picture was all the thirty guys were in states of lethargy, totally drained, and she was a cum covered almost Sunny Leone, with an evil smile on her face. 

That had been then. Today it was only three. She sighed inwardly, and went on with teasing Charlie, Daniel and Lauren. 

She was naked as she faced them, and danced from one to the other, and kissed them on the lips. They were long, lingering kisses that allowed them to explore each others’ mouths with the hot, raw lust that they felt coursing through them. Of course she could explore them a lot more than they could her. Her tongue went right into their throats, and she saw the surprise in their eyes at the length of it.

Charlie the asshole tried picking her up, so he could hog her, but she resisted more fiercely than he was expecting. 

“Roowwwwrrr,” he said, surprised, but feigning dominance. “You’re a feisty one, aren’t you!”

She continued kissing him, and used her tongue to pin his to the floor of his mouth. After a kiss that was very comfortable for her, but too long for him, she let him go. 

“Like that Charlie,” she said, grinning as he sucked in deep breaths, his shock at being so powerless clearly showing, while he tried hiding it uselessly. She moved on to Lauren, and gave her a more gentle, but just as horny kiss, while she played with her hair. Lauren did the same with her.

“Mmmm baby,” Tera said, rubbing Lauren’s breasts as she kissed her. 

Then she kissed Daniel, and after a lingering kiss, while she felt him cupping her buttocks, she knelt in front of him and undid his jeans. He was tense with anticipation, and sighed as she allowed his jeans to fall to the ground, and then fished his cock and balls out of his briefs. 

“Mmmm my favorite food item,” she said, licking his uncut eight inch cock while eying him lasciviously. He responded in kind, running his fingers through her dark locks, and hardening down there further. 

She started sucking Daniel’s cock without further ado, sensing that Lauren and Charlie were being increasingly turned on by her actions. Charlie kept his distance from Lauren, but she could sense that his essence was traveling rapidly and converging on his genital region. She sensed the same for Lauren. That was the purpose of giving them this show. 

She mouth Daniel’s balls now, and tea bagged him, and slurped his balls in as noisy a manner as she could. She mmmed and aahed to let him know how much she appreciated his cock and balls. She bit down on his balls and made him wince, and then went back to sucking his cock. She yanked his foreskin back so that the pink had of his cock stood out. She dribbled her saliva on the head, and ran her tongue over it. Then she teased it, titillated it and tickled it, seeing the veins on his cock throb more each time. 

Then she wolfed his brown eight incher again, and pretended she was gagging, although it took lots more for her to gag. She swallowed it to the hilt, and sucked while rotating her head now one way and now another. 

Daniel’s moans became louder, and she saw in her peripheral vision that Lauren now sported a hard on in her dark purple pants. She also noticed that Charlie had lost his pants and was rubbing his cock and balls while eying her with impatience.

She didn’t want to finish Daniel so soon, so she turned her attention to Charlie. She knew that she would be getting maximum essence from him, since he was the bad guy here who was asking to be drained. That gave her a lot more power over him, and of course the moral authority that she was always happy to have. 

Charlie sported a ten incher, and it appeared he had moisturized it with some sort of oil. She saw it gleaming with thick veins running along its length, and two shaved balls that were the size of kiwis below it, glistening with oil as well. She mentally sounded the word yummy to herself, and walked on her knees to him, after patting Daniel’s cock before abandoning him for a bit.

“Yeah baby, suck my dick,” he said, trying to dominate me because the kiss had hurt his alpha ego. 

She let him fuck her mouth. A big ego is great when you're sucking cock. Charlie would only make her job easier. She pursed her lips now and again, while she tickled his balls with her tongue. Daniel was within reaching distance, so she took his cock and pumped the shaft. 

She turned her full attention back to Charlie. Her left hand was mechanically moving on Daniel's cock but it slowed down. 

She bit down on Charlie's penis head, as it entered, and she tightened her mouth so that it was squeezed in really tight. 

Glob, glob, glob - he fucked her mouth. 

Tera bit down on his ball sac and he cried out. 

“Yeah mama!” he said. 

She continued sucking. Glob, glob, glob - it continued.

“I am cumming, bitch,” he yelled. “Cumming on your lovely face.”

He didn't really know her real face. He simply believed that this was how she looked. If he saw her demoness face, he would probably go into a coma.

Tera had observed that taking multiple quarts of cum on her face every day had changed her skin tone and complexion, both her real skin and what she wore to go out in the world. 

His balls shook, and then his pelvis spasmed, and she drew quarts of his essence into her mouth. His penis shot a geyser of cum into her mouth, and she felt the hot, thick fluid flow down her throat. He pulled his penis out sooner than she had anticipated, and the geyser kept flowing, since she had reached deep into his essence, the way only someone with her powers could. 

Thick white cum shot right out, and the warm mess coated her forehead, while Charlie groaned as though it was the end of the world. A final warm dollop of cum smacked her lips as his cock erupted one final time. She drank part of it, while a part dribbled down her chin and breasts. 

Then his penis and balls, deflated, and Charlie was half a man. He would need more than a year to get his mojo back. 

Her hand was still working on Daniel. She espied Lauren on my right, rubbing her own giant cock. Yum, and yum again. It would be one long night!

 

Published 
Written by megalanthropus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments