Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories of a Post Apocalyptic World: Part 11

11
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Vines curled around the gears and cogs of the bunker’s door. Flowers and bushes bloomed in the hot sun as Raquelle stood in amazement. She had never seen plants like these before in the Mojave wasteland. She was used to the sparse desert littered with the odd cactus patch; however this bunker had been overgrown with flowers of all colours. As she looked above the door, she noticed a sign stamped with human blood. ‘Beware, the plants kill’ it read and intrigued, she approached the shelter.

She placed her hands on the cold metal of the opening and slid her slender body inside the vault. She looked around the empty lobby of the bunker, the plants didn’t seem to inhabit past the door. Slowly, she looked around the entrance before examining the old, rusted lockers and toolboxes for supplies. As she rustled around amongst the duct tape and spanners, she heard an unnerving noise echo from the bunker below.

Raquelle began to backpedal towards the wilderness as more noises followed. As her back hit the door, more curiosity began to take control of her body. She took a few deep breaths and hesitantly, she moved back towards the staircase at the end of the lobby. The metal steps clanged as she began to go down to the lower decks. More noises began to echo from below, this time more frequently as if the creatures below could sense that Raquelle was there.

She approached the first deck with caution as she saw some more of the brightly coloured plants blossoming in the corner. Steam hissed from the ruptured pipes overhead and the old machinery gave an eerie feel to the deck. The growls and roars from below continued to echo, startling Raquelle each time the sound hit her. She had never been an adventurous person but the signs and pleasant scent of the flowers brought her out of her shell a little bit. Remembering what she had read earlier, she stepped over the flowerbeds that were delicately sprouting around the old metal flooring of the vault.

The windows between the atrium and the small living quarters next to it were all smeared with blood which added to the creepy backdrop that surrounded young Raquelle. She peered in each of the windows seeing nothing but an old bed and more plants.

“What the fuck has happened?” She asked herself before walking towards the next flight of stairs.

Raquelle went deeper into the unknown, the noises becoming louder as she did. More steam filled the air as it sprayed from the pipes and a pleasant scent continued to leak from the vents. As she reached the next deck, her eyes diverted to the ground and more importantly a blood trail. She started to follow it quickly, determined to find out what happened to the dwellers of this installation. Unfortunately, she found nothing but an old bathroom as she reached the end of the trail.

Her heart was thudding from the tension that was slowly building however she began to calm down as she looked at herself in the cracked mirror. Her long black hair was still perfectly neat and her dark brown eyes still reflected her African-American beauty. Her lips were dry but still maintained the full look as she licked them softly. For a few moments she admired herself before moving back towards the main atrium of the desolate bunker.

More noises echoed around the decks making Raquelle more jumpy as they got louder. Clanging metal and steam hissing masked the growls and screeches slightly but they were still ear-splittingly loud as she finally reached the next staircase. She hurriedly walked down the stairs in hopes of discovering what happened but as she reached the next deck, she was greeted by more flowerbeds filled with the same colourful plants.

Infuriated with the constant torment that the bunker had to offer she approached the flowerbeds and began to stamp on them. All of a sudden, one of the flowers began to twitch strangely. Raquelle immediately stopped crushing the plants and stepped back as the twitching continued. A growl came from the dirt and the plant began to rise. Raquelle’s heart started thudding harder as a bright green humanoid creature emerged. Four spines protruded its back and its snarl sent shivers down Raquelle’s spine.

She let out a loud scream as the creature began to approach her slowly. In response to her screams, the creature began to release pleasant scents from its spines. Raquelle retreated as she saw the colourful gases plume around the creature. Her back hit the cold metal wall leaving her with nowhere to go as the creature came closer.

The aroma began to flood her nostrils quickly, calming her almost immediately. Strangely enough as the creature got within a few inches of her, she was no longer scared of it.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

Raquelle carried on inhaling the gases with a distinct satisfaction. Strangely enough, her nipples began to harden and poke at her shirt whilst her pussy began to dampen. It seemed as though the odour was arousing her as well as attracting her to the monster.

More of the scent filled the air, making Raquelle feel more turned on. The creature watched as she stood there, taking deep breaths to inhale as much of the fumes as possible. Before long, Raquelle was pulling her shirt off, allowing her mocha coloured, 34DD tits freedom. Her dark nipples were stood fully erect as she began to pull her trousers down. Her freshly shaven snatch was incredibly wet and awaiting breeding.

The creature continued to release these scents as its erection came into sight. Raquelle dropped to her knees and immediately started to take the gland into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around the head as her hand coupled the creature’s warm testicles. With her other hand, she grasped the base of the penis firmly and began to plunge her mouth down the shaft. She moaned softly as her mouth was filled with the beast’s cock and her hand rolled the smooth balls.

Her tongue continued to lash at the underside of the monster’s cock as her lips glided up and down the length. With saliva dripping from his organ, Raquelle immediately pulled it from her mouth and began to lick down to his testicles.

“I love your cock,” she said to the creature as if it knew what she was saying. “So big and...”

Her sentence was cut off as she began to smear her tongue against his ballsack. Unlike her human lovers, the creature had a very delicate and soft scrotum which Raquelle enjoyed dearly. She pressed her lips against it, kissing it carefully before starting to lick it again. Before long, she was ready for him.

Remaining on her knees, Raquelle turned around and propped herself up with her hands. Her back arched as she rubbed her pussy slightly. She then separated her mocha brown lips, revealing her pink interior in an attempt to entice the creature more. They were completely engulfed in a lustful cloud as the creature took his position behind her. He rubbed the tip of his eight inch, green penis against her twenty-year-old, black pussy for a few seconds, teasing her. At the same time they pressed their hips together and their bodies united as his cock penetrated deep into her.

A loud moan left Raquelle’s lips as her pussy was filled with eight inches of hard cock and her clit was being rubbed by the delicate skin of his balls. The monster started to thrust back and forth, pumping her twat as hard as he possibly could.

“Fuck my black pussy,” Raquelle moaned as her tits bounced recklessly from the force of his hips.

His balls slapped viciously against her lower lips whilst more moans left her mouth. His cock was going as deep as it possibly could into her body, filling each and every inch of her hole. As he continued to fuck Raquelle, her body began to get warmer and her pussy tightened like a clamp. Her heart sunk but her moans continued to flow from her mouth as she reached her peak. Her orgasm ripped through her body, making her feel weak as the monster continued to push his big, green cock into her tight brown pussy.

Fulfilling Raquelle’s needs, the creature grabbed her neck and began kissing her cheek as he started ramming his organ in deeper and harder. Her back was arched as much as it possibly could and more moans left her mouth as he fucked her like a slut. His cock went in and out at an alarming rate but maintained a rhythm, hitting her g-spot every thrust. Pulling her long, black hair slightly and repeatedly kissing her face, he started to cum.

He thrust his dick as deep as possible as his body began to tense. His thick cum started to shoot deep into her womb as he held her there for a few minutes. Her snatch was filled to the brim as he slowly thrust his hips again whilst his cock began to soften. More moans left her mouth as he pulled his tool from her pussy for the last time. Raquelle slumped forward as the creature released her. Her ass remained high in the air with her pussyhole gaping and full of sperm. The creature kissed along her spine as she passed out.

***

A few hours had passed before Raquelle awoke. Her ass was still slightly raised and her pussy was still full. She propped herself up, looking around the deserted atrium. There was nothing but her clothes lying on the floor. The creature was nowhere to be seen and with the scent still lingering, she left the bunker, following it...

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments