Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Sins (Part Two): Flames

"The flames between Eli and Anna are too strong to resist."

4
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

 Eli sat in the darkness of his living room repeating the night's events in his mind. The smell of her still intoxicating him. The smooth wet feeling of her womanhood against his hand. Her soft moans still echoing in his ears. His cock was extremely hard thinking of it all.

He had to have her and the sooner the better. As he sat there pumping his cock to the memory, his orgasm was unlike any other. The exploding pleasure as he cried out during spilling his seed shocked him. No mortal nor daughter of Satan alike had made him come to doing this. He normally always had female company or was in no big hurry. But with Anna, his lust was unimaginable.

Anna lay in her bed that morning remembering all of the night before. She could still feel Eli's thick long fingers inside her. His lustful kisses deepening her want of him. She fingered herself greedily wanting her climax to come. She wanted to feel his cock inside her so bad, she needed it right now.

Her pussy was pulsating and squirting with her juices. She rode her own fingers as she climaxed pretending it was his cock as she played and pinched her nipples with her other hand. She could not wait until she was off work tonight! She had made plans with Eli to meet back at the club. That thought alone sent Anna into another lustful session.

Work was more miserable then Anna had ever expected it to be. Everything was going wrong. She spilled a customer's drink all over her and the material clung to her chest like glue. It was time for her to get off, and she had forgotten her clothes at home to change into to meet Eli.

Hopefully, he liked messy women because that's what he was getting tonight! She was a hot mess! But, the thoughts of the night before pushed her to meet him anyways. The nightclub was pretty much dead compared to the night before. Only a few of the die-hard party-ers were in attendance tonight. Anna was secretly glad, she didn't want many eyes to see her like this.

Eli knew the moment Anna walked in. He smelled her coming, she was covered in booze but that was not off-putting to him. He gazed at her without her knowing, her tight shirt drenched in some long forgotten cocktail showed a perfect outline of her soft perky breasts. The work uniform didn't hide one inch of her delicious curves.

As she walked she swayed looking around. Eli purposely chose a different location at the club so he could watch her before she found him, which was entirely too soon to his liking. He liked being teased by the mere presence of her. His cock was already testing the boundaries of its confinements.

“Found me,” Eli teased with a smirk locking eyes with Anna. “It's about time also, that dance floor looks a bit lonely tonight. How about we give it a go?”

“Well, I guess. I thought we were just going to chat? I'm not really dressed for dancing,” Anna said while seeming embarrassed by her appearance.

“Sweeting, you look good enough to eat,” replied Eli with a wink. “In fact, I plan on just that sometime tonight.”

Blushing, Anna let Eli lead her onto the dance floor. They were completely alone, and as Eli pulled her close for a slow dance she felt the curve of his cock against her leg. Eli must have understood because he was smirking at her with that irresistible grin of his. He could dance as if he was on a cloud, Anna soon realized. Would he be this good at lovemaking?

After the little taste, he had shown her last night it was no doubt that he was. Just thinking about it sent a throb to her clit automatically making her wet. She felt the wetness slide with every dance step that she took. My goodness, this man brought out the very core of her without really doing anything!

Eli could tell Anna was more than ripe for the picking. He slowly placed a kiss on her sweet lips after the dance was over. It was just barely a peck but the sparks flew between them. The heat was creeping up on them both as if they were encased in a burning room. The flames licked every one of the senses.

They locked eyes one last time before they were in a romantic embracing kiss. Standing in the middle of the dance floor, lapping about each other. Tongues in a fiery mating dance that felt as if it had been danced since time began and would never be quenched.

The kiss was only broken long enough for Anna to moan, “take me.”

Eli quickly lifted Anna and carried her to a back room. The owner did not mind as long as a hefty bill was placed in his hand at the end of the night. He knew the first time should be more special than this but no time was given them. The heat had won for tonight.

Eli lay Anna on a couch found in the corner of the room and kissed her intoxicatingly until she was moaning for more of him. Slowly Eli undressed Anna's top revealing her perky firm young breasts with light pink rosebud tips. No matter how long he lived into eternity he would never forget this sight.

Bonnet_Smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bonnet_Smith

“Please don't stop, I need this, I need you,” moaned Anna when she realized Eli had slowed his pace.

Being prompted to continue, Eli dropped his lips to her breasts and enjoyed them. The smoothness of her skin was almost too much to bear. Her breasts tasted of innocence. Moving on down her body he undressed her lower half revealing what the night before had not shown him completely.

Her curves were magnificent and he also saw she was only partially shaven. That sweet little happy trail lay plastered, teasing him to taste her. She spread her legs for him and he saw the glistening on her wet mound.

Anna gasped as Eli lowered his head to her dripping wet pussy. He slowly tipped his tongue to her clit making it hard to breathe before finally licking her wet hole. She had never experienced a man who could move his tongue as though he was eating pussy for the last and first time devouring her and licking every drop she had to offer.

It was not long before she was climaxing onto his month. The men she had been with before all hated that she was a squirter. Most complained and deemed it unacceptable, but it only seemed to make Eli hotter for her. His growl as she squirted made it clear.

Eli was surprised when he saw the gush Anna had produced for him, no daughter of Satan ever had done it for him. This was the one thing he missed about mortal women, he now understood. The sight of her climax almost instantly made him climax with her.

Standing he began to undress, when he removed his pants he noticed Anna's eyes enlarge with glee at his girth, one thing being a vampire had given him; all the ways to seduce including a nice size cock. Lowering himself upon her, he slowly let the tip of his cock press against she slick slit of her womanhood. Giving her one last flaming kiss before he took her as his own.

Both gasped as Eli slid his cock inside Anna. Her tightness and his girth was a match made forever. Her wetness was so hot it felt like licking flames around his hard cock. He plunged inside her as deep as he could, wanting to feel all of her around him. Anna's moaning was driving him insane with desire, this little vixen of a woman was all he would ever need sexually and he had no idea why he was so drawn to her.

He wanted to take his time and make love to her properly but it was not meant to be. His desire was too strong and he found himself pounding her tightness with all the rage of a madman. He could feel her next orgasm and it pushed him over the edge and he spilled his seed deep inside her.

Cursing himself for being so rough with a woman, he stood ashamedly. He had used the woman as if she was nothing but a piece of meat. Sure, she loved it, but all the same men from his era did no such thing. Well, at least not for the first time.

The lust drove him to it, it was like nothing he has experienced with anyone in all his days. He looked at Anna and she lay there, eyes closed and with a big smile on her face. Sitting beside her, he decided the best thing to do was to hold her, isn't that what mortal women wanted?

“Anna, I'm sorry I was so rushed with you. I'm ashamed of what I did. You deserve to have a more patient lover than what I gave you.”

Anna frowned. 'Was he seriously apologizing for giving me the best sex of my life?' She thought. She had never had a lover more passionate than him. His thrusts were so feeling she wanted them again and again. Her orgasms were the hardest she had ever had during sex; why, if she could bottle this man up and fuck him senseless anytime she wanted, she would!

“Wait a sec...you're apologizing for fucking me? Man, what are you on? I loved it with a capital L.”

“All the same Anna, you deserved to feel real pleasure, not just a quick toss. I will make it up to you next time, I promise. I just was so consumed in this flame that seemed as if I had to have you now.”

Anna smiled as she dressed and got ready to face the owner at the bar. After Eli slipped him one hundred dollars for using the room, they exited holding hands. They made plans to met up again, but this time at a different place. She wanted to give her his number but he said he didn't have a phone, as he had no use for one.

What kind of person in this world didn't have a use for a phone?

She thought afterward, 'No matter I had a use for his cock after all. But there is more than that, I believe. Maybe Eli was meant for me?' Somehow she felt he was, that both of them was lost souls just looking for the right time and place to come upon each other. 'But that's the case for everyone, isn't it?'

Published 
Written by tiffyshell88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments