Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Sins (Part One): The Meeting

"Anna didn't know what true lust was until she meet Eli. This man was a secret and only hers."

3
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Eli arose at the setting of the sun. The night seemed brilliant. The evening air felt amazing on his flesh. Tonight for some reason he felt more alive then he had in the last one hundred years. The summer wind whipped his hair about, something he normally hated, but tonight seemed to enjoy immensely. He could not put his finger on it, but something had changed. Why it was like he was human again! His skin got goosebumps. Life felt as though it was beating lusciously though his veins once more! 

Anna left the bar, only too glad to have the rest of the night off. Working her way through college had turned out to be harder than she ever imagined. At only eighteen it was easy to have high expectations on life. She was just only too lucky that she managed to find work in this town.

Being a waitress was hard work; drunks and prostitutes were always coming and going, and Anna had found herself in many a sticky situation. The night air was particularly sweet tonight. The breeze felt like dozens of fingers prickling her skin, an amazing thought. It had been awhile since she had male company, and the thought hurt.

Of course, she had a few meaningless one night stands with guys from college, but most of them were duds. Fucking long enough to get off and bail, whether she got hers or not. She decided the night was young and she would head home call a couple of her girlfriends and see if they wanted to find something to get into tonight. She never knew who she would meet out tonight. 

 Eli was sitting in the small corner of a shabby little nightclub only mostly first-year college students would come to when all the good clubs would not let them in. The club was swarming with beautiful women of all types. He had never met a human female he wanted, other than for the purpose of her blood.

But, though he was a child of Satan, he could still appreciate a good looking woman. But alas, since the day he was turned he had only mated with those of his kind. Not that it was a rule, he just found their lust more appealing. But after waking tonight in the stupor of feelings that seemed to have come from nowhere, he noticed he was more open to the idea of mating a mortal. Maybe it was just something that happens in old age?

Not that any woman yet tonight had piqued his interest. That was until she walked in. It was a sight to see indeed! A lovely red-haired vixen. With curves that seemed impossible for any woman to have. My goodness, the beauty in which she just walked was enough to send vibrations to his loins!

 Anna was walking into the little cruddy nightclub, upset that the other clubs would not allow her and her friends inside without being twenty-one. This little place was pretty much all that was left open to them. She had dressed in her tight hunter-green clubbing dress and sexy stilettoes. She had primped and primed getting ready for this only to be forced to come here. She was particularly mad she could not even get to be in her own place of employment!

She was old enough to wait tables but too young to just hang around. Anne surveyed their environment to see what they were up against. She was hoping her first clubbing adventure would be amazing and hot. But what she saw was scummy and rotten. Most of the guys were not her type or already with other women. Her girlfriends had instinctively gone to the dance floor and meet their guys. Being the only single lady of the group sometimes felt horrible, but when she thought of all the cocks she could have, that put a smile on her face, and a little flush. 

"What a nice smile you have, darling," Eli said as he decided to approach the girl who went right to his loins so easily as if she knew some sort of magic spells to use on men.

Her shocked expression made him feel a little humor towards her. Her scent was even more intoxicating than he ever could imagine. Not only her life scent but her female scent was so tempting he could devour her here in front of everyone fully and have no regrets. Her eyes were even more amazing. Little green orbs with flecks of gold, it was as if she was an old soul lost, but yet young and vital in the early age of passions. 

"Th-th-thanks." Anna stuttered. She had no idea anyone could even notice she was smiling in this dark club. She could barely make out what the man who spoke looked like, but he seemed to have an amazing build. How did she miss him when she looked around the room? 

"May I buy you a drink?" Eli offered still quite accustomed to how mortals went about this sort of thing.

"Sorry but I'm only eighteen. I'm not allowed," Anna said knowing she sounded like a little school girl talking to a boy for the first time.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

She had no idea why she was so shaken by this man. Everything in her screamed to get away, but the moist folds of her womanhood were begging her to stay. 

"Iced tea it is then!" exclaimed Eli. 

Eli lead the woman back to his previous dwelling of the club, and she soon understood how she missed him, he was completely covered in the darkness. But from here she could make out his features. He was rather handsome with broad shoulders that looked as if he has a well-toned body underneath. His hair was jet black and long, pulled back into a ponytail. He had dazzling blue eyes. Her womanhood began to throb looking at this wonderful art of a man. 

Eli had learned practically everything he could from Anna. Where she was originally from, worked, and even her college classes. She was actually a very interesting woman. Quite young still but her knowledge was far surpassing her age in many ways. He wanted her badly. But he knew this woman would be more than willing, he could feel her needs. He wanted her the same, but he also wanted to keep it as long as possible. He has never felt more alive! Slowly he stood and slid in beside Anna The dark corner was a perfect place for his first advances. 

Anna was a little taken aback when Eli had taken the seat beside her. True they had been talking for a while now. 

"Would you mind if I kissed you Anna?" he asked.

Anna just nodded in total amazement that this man was interested in her! He softly kissed her lips. The kiss was hot as fire and every fiber of her being was screaming out. His kiss soon became harder and his hands tangled up in her hair. This kiss seemed to go on a lifetime. Anna was panting with lust.

 Slowly, Eli moved his hand from her hair only to move to her breast. The firm nipples were maddening his senses. He played and pinched the hard buds through the thin layer of fabric which was Anna's dress. She was squirming and moaning at his kisses and touch. His shaft was hard and aching, he had to have her. He moved his hands downward and played with her thigh. Loving the silky touch of her skin.

He found her mound and realized she wore no undergarments. Her womanhood was drenched with her essence. He slowly spread her and played with her bud. The hardness let him know she was more than willing to do more. But not just yet. He rolled her clit with his thumb and inserted two fingers inside her. 

 Anna could not believe what she was doing. True she had gone clubbing with the notion to find a fuck mate tonight. But she didn't think she would actually find one. She was only talking to this man a couple hours and here she was with her pussy exposed and dressed rolled up being finger fucked in a club!

She loved every second and rode his fingers wishing it was his cock. She could feel her climax coming and started moaning his name and telling him she wanted to feel his cock inside her filling her to the rim. Her climax was bittersweet. It was the best climax she had with a man, but at the same time, she was disappointed it was not brought on by his cock plunging inside her madly. 

 Eli watched as Anna had roll after roll of ecstasy come over her. His hand was drenched in her wetness. They locked eyes one second and she smiled and laughed.

"I don't know whats come over me," Anna explained. "I've never done anything like this before. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just normally don't do it. I wanted to ask, that is, if you don't have other intentions if you might like to come home with me tonight? I've never asked any man to come to my place before so I don't know if that's even a thing."

 "I would love to, but not tonight, love," Eli answered. "Quite honestly, I won't take you until I have had my feel of torturing you intoxicatingly with your very own lust until you are begging me to quench it. I know you may feel like it right now, but sweeting, there is much much more I can do to your body. I want you more than any other woman, but not tonight."

 Anna was surprised by his answer. She never thought a woman could be turned down. But she was not exactly turned down, just put off until later. Her friends were looking everywhere for her and finally found her as she freshened up in the restroom. They were worried she had gone home or been kidnaped.

She assured them she was there all along and showed them where she had been. Eli was now gone, and she deliciously kept that little bit of information to herself. Eli had informed her he would be in contact again with her very soon. Anna was throbbing with the anticipation of the thought. 

Published 
Written by tiffyshell88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments