Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dreams

"A girl finds her dreams lacking hot meat and sets off to right the problem."

3
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
921 words 921 words
In the dead of night I waited for him, hoping he would come and sweep me away into the night of blood and passion. My dream incubus was mine alone, and I planned to savor our meetings as long as he came to me. Yet the clock continued to click and still his presence was absent. Opening my eyes I found the window light was a dove gray as the sun slowly climbed into the sky. By the time the sun's rays of red and pink lit the world, it was time for me to rise and go about the day, a little crankier than usual. He had not shown and it angered me. Had he lost interest in what I offered?

Not allowing that thought to settle, I decided to go find him and receive my dues. Playing sick, I found myself wrapped in my covers, pretending to shiver. After the house worry died down, I stripped off the covers and my clothes, allowing the soft silk of the sheets to tickle over my sensitive skin. Laying back I closed my eyes, using my psych path I stumbled on after only a few blood binding moments with my incubus. Using the trails of light to push me into the dream world, I went about hunting the hunter.

Gray trees surrounded me, reaching for me as I worked to reach my man. Black lightning shot through the sky, starting silver fires that burned bright. Men and creatures stepped from the intense heat, surrounding me in a circle, a cage of beings.

Now I'm not much for being restricted unless I had begged for it, wanting pleasure not fear. My anxiety built causing this new found power to spark around me. Each being looked at me with a hungry lust of curiosity. Their evil eyes trained on me so goose bumps raced all over and dread filled me. I just wanted to find my lover.

A booming unison of voices filled my head, speaking through telepathic ways. "Why do you dare to cross into our world human? You are not welcomed, leave before we give you no choice but to stay in your nightmares, FOREVER!"

Okay, scary, but I wasn't going to give up on finding my one hope of true enjoyment in happiness. Mustering up my scariest face, I screeched to receive their undivided attention. Shocked faces turned at the noise, speechless that I would refuse any such command. Grimacing, my teeth bared, I growled, "No one should dare get in the way of my goal. Any who choose to do so will get my untempered wraith; I will show no mercy!"

Laughter bubbled through their ranks, but I would have none of it.

LesleyWilson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LesleyWilson

With a mental snap, I let my power strike. All fell silent as I struck a creature in their group, shooting them full of electricity. Another bolt of black shot out from the sky, near inches from me. I stepped away as silver flames flared. From the smoke came my beautiful incubus. A smile lit my face at the sight of him, magnificent in all his dark magic. He was glaring on seeing it was me causing the trouble, a frown marring his perfect lips. Wanting to keep him on his toes, I frowned just as severely, glaring into his ebony eyes.

Before he could start ranting I put him on the defensive. "Where were you last night? Do you have any idea how angry I am that you didn't show up to fuck me crazy? Thanks to you I was worried. But enough of that, you have some work to do in making it up to me. I came all this way to get a proper bedding and you don't show up until these beasts have cornered me. All because you didn't show when you were suppose to, you now have to fuck me silly until I'm satisfied, which may be never. Let's go!"

A smile had spread to his face all through my rant, I'm sure he was picturing me naked under him as he ravished me senseless. Once I had quieted down, his lips found mine, locking in hunger as he worked to devour me. Our audience was all but nonexistent, other than the hoots and hollers of approval. Not wanting any witnesses for what would come next, I flexed my new powers, zapping us back into my silk sheets. Our clothes I conveniently left behind.

Our hot flesh moved together as he began running his hands over me, stopping only at my breasts to knead and flick my nipples. The motions were addicting as our tongues dueled it out. My hips bucked up occasionally to push my dampening pussy into my lover's hard cock. Soon we were in a frenzy for release, and all because he entered my wet, tight pussy so slowly and sensually that I was whimpering as the pressure of my orgasm built.

Once touching my burning heat, my incubus couldn't hold back and the thrusts hit hard and fast, quickly sending us over the edge into Bliss's paradise. Collapsing to the silks, we lay where we were, slowly fading from consciousness, him still embedded deep inside me. He was always going to be mine, I wouldn't let him go. Those thoughts filled my head as he held me to his warmth, and we fell into oblivion. When I woke, I would be sure to praise him with a wild and hot blow job, as for now I was content.

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments