Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's What You Need

"Sexual frustration only has one cure."

11
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read

It’s not what you think you want, but what you need…

 

"The Greek and Roman gods were notorious for intervening in mortal affairs. Much unlike the deities of today’s religions, the Greek and Roman gods had mortals they hated, favored, and loved. Sometimes they helped these mortals, sometimes they hindered them."

Rachel O’Hare sighed. She ran her fingers through her still damp brown hair as the tour guide continued his speech, his English surprisingly good despite a thick accent. Little bits of water still clung to her mane after the autumn drizzle, which she was thankfully warned about, assaulted her and her classmates as they waited in line to enter the museum. She silently thanked her mother again for packing a light rain coat against Rachel’s will. ‘Just in case!’ Her mother had declared, zipping it into a side pocket. The high school senior’s relief when pulling it out would’ve been visible if she hadn’t had a hotel room to herself. She was running out of clean clothes. After a week of moderately cool weather, darker, heavier clothes were in short supply. And Rachel knew her assets well enough to know exactly how bad it would be if water, light colored clothing, and her tits all got together and threw a party.

So now here she was. Chilly from the wind and the rain. Running out of clothes. Hungry because the portions were half what they were at home for twice the cost. And above all this, so incredibly sexually frustrated that she felt like her hair was standing on end.

I’m in Rome! In the Vatican Museum, looking at ancient Roman and Greek statues! This is literally my thing! Surrounded by statues and artifacts thousands of years old, and just as beautiful as she thought they’d be.

And yet, all she could focus on was him . Rachel’s eyes darted back to the group of boys standing behind the rest of the students. At the center of course was him .

Darren Murphy. What a shit name. Arrogant. Chubby. Moronic. She hated him. She hated his greasy hair. She hated his disgusting moustache which looked more like pubic hair taped to his upper lip. She hated that they’d dated. She hated that she let it go on for two years of her life. She hated that her sophomore and junior years were filled with being cheated on, lied to, and emotionally abused.

But most of all she hated that those years were also filled with sex. Sex in a car, sex in a department store changing room, sex in the school itself, multiple times. Blowjobs, handjobs, fingering, late night phone sex, text sex, masturbation in front of a camera, and so many photos she couldn’t remember them all if she tried. For two years of her life everything was sex. Rachel could feel herself growing excited at some of the memories. Some of them were good, hell some of them were hot as fuck. Stripping down and blowing him in the school basement, then getting fucked from behind knowing at any moment someone could come down and catch her having her pussy pounded into next week. The memory grew more vivid as she brushed her hand between her legs and felt how hot she was through her pants. So much sex...

And now there was none. None whatsoever. Zilch. Nada. And it was driving her insane.

“And here we have the statue Venus Felix , a copy of a statue of the goddess Venus herself, the Roman equivalent of Aphrodite, goddess of love,” The tour guide continued. His small green umbrella trying desperately to protect him and his formal academic ensemble from the rain as Rachel and the other students huddled under an overhang.

“Why is the goddess of love not hot?” One of the boys in the back asked, loud enough only for the rest of the students to hear. Rachel glanced back and immediately regretted it as Darren caught her eye and winked. She looked back at the statue. She could feel her rage growing. Fuck him and his idiot friends.

Rachel cursed her word choice. Now she couldn’t help but think of when they were together. She thought of how it felt to be desired, to be wanted. She grew wet again as she thought of how it felt to be filled with his dick, impaled on that well-sized cock and how amazing it felt to be fucked.

But... a voice in her head rang out, he didn’t love you. He didn’t want you as a person. Rachel knew this voice of doubt well. It had grown which she dated Darren, doubting him and trying to restore what self-respect she had left. As their tour guide moved them on to a large wash basin, the Voice made itself known. It’s fine to fuck whenever, that’s cool. Two friends or acquaintances don’t need to love each other to have fun. Rachel knew the whole speech, but couldn’t stop the train of thought. But it was never about you. It was about his pleasure. His big dick. He was ‘better looking.’ You were ‘lucky to be with a guy like him.’ Even after he fucked that slut Kayla on your birthday. Yeah, no fuck that. And what a stupid fucking name Kayla was. Rachel’s desire sunk back to the pits from which it came as her self-esteem returned. She glanced back again, this time noticing the chubbiness in his physique. How disgusting he looked. How he likely hadn’t showered in a few days. Rachel looked forward again, feeling marginally better about herself for the moment.

“This wash basin was actually found with a series of coins in it.” The guide indicating some stains at the bottom of a marble structure the size of a dinner table with a hole in the bottom. “From the various decorations carved into the sides, and the size of the basin we can assume that it was likely commissioned by a rich citizen for a public display of wealth. If we put the coins at the bottom into context, this may have actually been something like a wishing well.”

I would love a wish, Rachel thought as the tour guide continued and moved the group to the next statue and she lingered behind at the basin. I think I still love him and want him, but I know it’s not healthy. She thought of that asshole, and how she was constantly fighting back the urge to just drive over to his house to scratch her itch, and how this whole trip he was right down the hall and how she had a room of her own. She absentmindedly thumbed a one Euro coin in her pocket.  Fuck it, why not. It’s not a Roman coin but...

The brown-eyed girl pulled out her coin and looked around. Seeing no one was paying attention she flicked the coin into the basin. The metallic clang was heard twice before it silently fell down the drain pipe to gods know where.

Just help me figure out what to do about him.

o0o0o

She had barely left the hotel restaurant where her class was eating when her phone buzzed. After hitting the button for the elevator she pulled her phone out of her still wet coat pocket and looked at it.

Of fucking course.

Hey babe, come to the bar with us tonight.

Seriously? That’s all he has to say? Does he seriously think a text like that is going to-

Or I can bring the bar to you. I’ve got a couple bottles. You’ve got a single room. Let’s just have some fun.

Well, he’s being more subtle than usual.

It’s been so long since we fucked and I know you miss my cock.

Guess not.

I know you’re getting these, and I know you want to be fucked my little slut.

Rachel switched off her phone. Rather than excite her his texts just pissed her off. As the elevator doors opened onto her floor the quiet of the hotel acted like a wave of warm water, gently pushing off the stress of the outside world. With each step down the hall of rooms (most of which seemed to be empty) she felt more and more calm, her steps even slowing down as she enjoyed her time alone.

The day had been packed with events, people, places and things. Entering her room and locking all three locks behind her Rachel felt as if all of the problems she had felt outside had been left outside. Tossing her phone onto her bed, she began to undress, wet clothing never feeling better than when being peeled off her skin. After stripping down completely she entered her bathroom and turned on a hot shower. Taking a moment to let the water heat up she glanced in the mirror.

Glancing back at her was someone she had finally started to come around to liking. The person in the mirror looked strong, confident, and quite honestly, really sexy. Rachel ran her hands slowly up her sides, appreciating the effort that she had put into a personal exercise routine and recently had begun to show results. Her hands ran over her shapely hips, her toned stomach, before resting on her favorite feature, her C-cup boobs. Rachel was happy with them, perky, full, and with perfectly sized nipples she placed her hands over, they looked even better when just barely covered by her wavy brown hair. Feeling better about herself, she climbed into the hot shower, thinking of the ancient Romans and wondering if they knew how good a shower could feel.

o0o0o

"Wake."

As if ascending through a cloud, Rachel felt herself slowly rising from her sleep. The warmth of her blankets had enveloped her naked body. The material felt so soft against her skin. She felt herself begin to sink back through the cloud, back into the warmth of sleep, but away from something-

"Wake."

Rachel jumped up in bed, hearing an ethereal voice somewhere in her room. “What? Who’s there?” Before she’d even finished asking, she answered her own question.

Standing by the entrance to her door was a woman. A pale, beautiful woman, with robes casually draped over her. The robes looked as if they were made of silk and constantly appeared as if they were shifting around and could fall off at any minute. The constant shifting would result in large amounts of skin being shown, more than enough to be considered indecent, but always enough that an onlooker wanted to see more, before they would shift and cover back up. The woman herself was of average height. Her soft curves and perfect skin did nothing however to distract from her face. A more beautiful woman Rachel had never seen, hair perfectly arranged with two tassels of said hair draping down to her shoulders, full lips and eyes that shone with a grey-blue light in the dark of Rachel’s room.

The woman stood causally by the door, leaning on the frame and looking comfortable as if she had been there a while, watching Rachel sleep.

Rachel was frozen. She couldn’t move or think, seated upright in her bed, she should have screamed. She should have covered up her bare chest. She should have done many things, but all she could think of was the statue she had seen in the museum earlier today and so said:

"Aphrodite?"

"Venus, my dear," The figure's mouth didn't move, instead the words formed themselves in her brain. The voice was melodious and felt like a small sun inside of her, "When in Rome..."

Rachel let out a harsh laugh. So the goddess of love and beauty was in front of her and she was cracking jokes now. This was...

Rachel looked down, and pulled up her blanket to cover her chest. "But you aren't real...this is....I must be dreaming."

"Oh you must not cover those, they are some of my finest." Venus winked at her and smiled as the words continued in her head. “And who says I’m not real? Some young god who thinks he knows better? I, my dear, am love. I have been around since the beginning of time, and I’m not going anywhere.”

Rachel just gaped. “But what-”

"You asked for my help." The goddess stated.

Rachel glanced at her phone, now on the floor next to her bed.

"I know what you think you want." The figure moved, slowly stepping towards the girl’s bed, the bed’s occupant enchanted with the other-worldly creature now moving towards her.

"You think you want him. You want this all sorted out. For you to forget and for him to be faithful."

The goddess moved to Rachel’s nightstand, and pulled out a gift the senior girl had bought from the Colosseum. It was a book.

"But that is not what you really want."

The goddess walked back along toward the base of the bed, never breaking eye contact with the girl.

"You asked for my help. And now I'm going to give it to you dear one."

The goddess opened the book and placed it on the floor, pages up. A second passed, then the book expanded and morphed. A hand appeared, reaching out of the book, before pressing down on the floor around it. A second hand joined the first. A figure began to climb out. Spear and shield attached to his back and in full armor, into Rachel's room stepped a large imposing man.

Rachel felt light headed.

The armed man looked around, spotting a naked Rachel, a brief look of confusion crossed his face until he noticed the goddess behind him, at whose feet he then knelt.

Rachel heard what she assumed was Latin come from the goddess’ mouth.

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

She didn’t have long to think however.

Ita vero,’ the man replied in a deep voice to the goddess and with a final bow he turned to face Rachel.

Catching her eye through his helmet, and without hesitation, the man unhooked his shield and spear from his back and placed them on the ground. His helmet followed shortly after. Rachel saw his face and was stunned. A handsome man who could have been a model except for the serious look on his face. His dark eyes bore into hers with such an intensity that she had to look away. She looked at the scars on his neck and collar as he began unbuckling his armor. First the greaves on his arms fell, drawing her attention to his magnificently sculpted arms, large and cut, every inch of them seemed powerful. His chestplate fell shortly after and Rachel could feel a dam break between her legs. Every inch of the man was perfection. His strong jaw line did nothing to distract from his powerful chest and abs which looked like they had been chiseled out of rock. As he removed his remaining clothes two words were seared into Rachel’s mind.

Rugged.

His body was not one gained by clean, healthy living. His was crafted in the midst of war.

Powerful.

He moved with such purpose, certainty, and control she hadn't realized he'd stripped off the rest of his clothes until she noticed his large shaft dangling freely between his legs.

Rachel finally spoke. She shifted out of the bed, still trying to cover herself, and stood up to face the beautiful goddess and the animal of a man next to her who looked as if he had been taken from her ultimate wet dream.

"...What-"

Like a panther he moved. She'd felt his hands grab her wrists. She felt the wall against her back. She couldn't remember how she got there. His hands were everywhere at once.. Strong, confident hands slid up her front, gripping her breast gently and teasing her nipple before sliding down to grab her hips as the other hand held her wrists over her head, exposing her whole body to his scrutiny. And scrutinize he did. His eyes followed his hands, exploring every inch of her body. She felt more naked than she ever had before and she knew without needing to look or touch that her lower lips were wet with a desire she had never felt before. His body pressed against hers, his firm, tough skin touching every part of her his hands were not. His knee between her legs became her Achilles heel as she wantonly began rubbing herself against it, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Moans escaped her lips the likes of which she’d never made before.

No part of her was left unattended as his gaze finally returned to her face. The lust she saw in his eyes for her erased any reservations she still felt. Under his gaze she felt sexy. She felt wanted. She felt needed. His lips crashed against her with a hunger she mirrored all too well. Fuck even his lips are strong, what the fuck?

She noticed he had let go of her hands, and so put them to use, taking her turn to feel his body as they continued to kiss with reckless abandon. She wrapped her arms around his back, feeling every fiber of muscle shift as his hands slid down to her ass, cupping each cheek before lifting her up and laying her on her bed. His body always stayed in contact with hers. His muscles rippling against her soft skin. It was here that she felt his hard shaft now resting on her leg. She could feel it throbbing against her skin and its touch brought a torrent of lust, her eyes clouding-

“Behold my son,” Rachel heard the goddess’ beautiful voice cut through her haze of lust.

Instantly Rachel felt exposed. Open. She knew who this beast of a man was. Why hadn’t she realized when Venus had grabbed The Aeneid . Of course it would be him. She had no clue how he got here, but here he was, the literal son of a god, inspecting every inch of her with his eyes and hands, from her boobs to her stomach to the back of her legs. Her collarbone felt his lips as he used his mouth to explore. She could feel his strong body against hers. She could not compete, who was she kidding. With her weak body...her flat ass...her boyish figure…

As if sensing her mental shift, his movements changed. His rough motions were now soft, the strength still present, but being restrained for some reason. His hands never stopped, always shifting from massaging her tits to lightly running over her inner thigh, up to her outer lips where they teased and played before sliding away, leaving her in a constant state of arousal. His mouth came up to her neck. She could feel his hot breath against her skin. Her embarrassment was intruded upon by a shiver he sent down her spine. Her breath hitched as the goosebumps grew from how his teeth bit her earlobe, nipping lightly, his breathing mirroring her own in her ear.

‘Femina bella,’ he whispered into her ear. ‘Femina ipsa bella.’

Beautiful. He was calling her beautiful. It was here that he paused for a moment, shifting up and looking into her eyes. Rachel was stunned, her self-consciousness melted away. His face was one of awe. One of amazement and one of desire. The feeling that spread from her chest was indescribable. It warmed her from chest to toes and fingertips and back again.

He slowly leaned in to kiss her and as their lips met all at once the moment was reignited. He gripped her hips as they deepened their kiss. All of her warmth shifted to her now almost dripping wet lips. The thick throbbing member now resting on her inner thigh was exactly the motivation she needed to finally kick herself into gear. Pressing her lips to his with reckless abandon, her hand slid down his amazing chest to his hard cock. Gripping it and finding it almost searing hot to the touch and firmer than she could have imagined she lightly pulled him forward by it, lining it up with her pussy. His cock prodded her previously ignored clit which flared up at the touch, sending shock waves through her body. Letting out a sigh of pleasure she leaned her head back as her eyes rolled back into her head. Damn that was just a touch…

‘Ita?’ She heard him ask. Opening her eyes, she met his own, an ocean of need behind eyes which had seen too much hardship. She didn’t need Latin for that one.

“Yes,” She whispered before seizing his face and capturing his lips with hers.

Rachel cried out into his lips as he finally pushed inside her. Entering her slowly she savored each delicious inch of his amazing cock, its girth seemingly hand crafted for her as she felt her body practically twitch from pleasure. She didn’t know if it was because it had been so long or if it was because of who and what he was, but she had moved to a whole different level of pleasure. Cloud 9 wasn’t high enough. She needed thirty more levels.

The last rational thought she possessed was driven from her mind as he bottomed out inside her and began rotating his hips before slowly pulling back out. Almost crying at the loss despite how amazing his head felt rubbing against her vaginal walls as it pulled out, her cry was interrupted as he pushed back inside.

“Fuck,” She groaned, his cock forcing its way back inside. One of his hands returned to her tits as he began to set a pace. A powerful, steady rhythm left her mind blank. Over and over he pushed into her, and every thrust felt better than the last. She could hear the noises of their sex. Wetness on a scale she had never felt before seeped down and over her ass. She spread her legs wider around him, wrapping them around his waist to take him deeper into her.

The noises he made were incredible for Rachel. Guttural groans tore themselves from deep in his chest as he mumbled over and over in Latin, the words unknown to her, but no translation was needed.

“Oh my god yes!” She cried as she felt her pussy spread as he picked up the pace. A hand pinned her arms over her head. Another gripped her hip as his thick member pounded away at her insides, churning and grinding all the while. Throwing her head back she let out a string of curses as her eyes slammed shut. She desperately tried to thrust up to meet his own motions as she felt a growing pressure inside her build. She was near the cliff. She knew it. And she was going to throw herself over with all of her strength.

“That’s it, oh god, I’m going to cum, holy shit!” She felt her pussy tighten and convulse around his cock as it continued to pound frantically into her dripping cunt. Fireworks before her eyes. Her mind blank as the waves of pleasure began in a tsunami. Her own pussy releasing torrents onto his dick. Every muscle in her body let loose the tension she had built up for months. His thrusting never stopped as she rode her high for what felt like an eternity.

His pace slowed when she came down from her high. Her breathing still erratic, she opened her eyes to see a smile on his face. It wasn’t smug she realized as he continued to slowly fuck her.

He’s actually happy I feel….this amazing.

Rachel pulled the beast of a man down for another kiss, this one filled with as much appreciation and affection as she could muster, which he returned in kind. The kiss quickly grew heated again however and soon she found herself being rolled on top of him, his member never once leaving her still aching pussy.

Rachel grinned as she sat back, a hand on his chest to steady herself. She loved the way he looked at her as his now free hands cupped her boobs and ass. It was fun being dominated, but she was on top now. She was in charge of this epitome of manhood. She was in control of a Roman hero.

And she was going to rock his world…

o0o0o

Even as she slowly slipped unconscious she could feel the heat she was giving off. He had laid down next to her and she curled up next to him, head resting on his powerful chest. Exhaustion had set in. She’d lost track of how many times she’d cum and she felt herself finally losing her battle with sleep as he held her close. The man kissed her cheek, sending her heart fluttering.

The figure which had spent the last few hours quietly reading the book she had retrieved from the floor finally stirred. Venus stood from her chair, clothing still threatening to fall off at any moment, and moved closer to the bed. The goddess smiled as she gazed down on the now fast asleep girl. She lightly touched the girl’s forehead before tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I like you young one.” The goddess whispered in Rachel’s dreams. “He will stay until dawn." She then stood, pulling out a small brown cloth pouch no larger than a wallet out of the folds of her clothing.

Venus paused for a minute, looked at Rachel one more time, her eyes uncertain first, then soft. She placed the small bag on the nightstand. The sound of coins lightly clinking could be heard.

"I'm trusting you to use these as you see fit."

The room darkened and a man’s soft snoring joined Rachel’s own as Venus turned to the door. Rachel heard one last whisper.

"You now know what it is to be the center of a man’s world. That is my gift to you."

o0o0o

Rachel woke with a start and sat up in her hotel bed. the light of the morning sun filled her room, causing her to wince and close her eyes, trying to remember something. It had been something important-

Her eyes flew back open as memories came rushing back to her. The girl looked around. Her bed was clean. Her room empty.

Was it just a dream?

Rachel shifted to move and waved of residual pleasure radiated from between her legs.

Either that was completely real or I ruined myself in my sleep...

Her phone buzzed. She scrambled around, finding it on the floor. Had it always been there? She grabbed it.

What the fuck? Why didn't you get back to me last night? I'm sitting here with full balls. Come over to mine this morning.

Rachel laughed. She couldn’t help it. She laughed loudly and fully and for the first time in a long time she truly felt happy and content. She'd never realized how much of a self-obsessed child he was. Who was he to get mad at her? She was going to do whatever the hell she wanted. And what she wanted was so much more than him.

Showering then dressing herself, she walked down to the hotel breakfast, grin still present on her face, and ready for the day to come.

Not yet noticing the small brown cloth pouch sitting on her nightstand.

Published 
Written by Koan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments