Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven Sent, Chapter 1

"An ordinary walk in the park ended up with a very extraordinary meeting!"

11
19 Comments 19
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

He was walking his dog as he did every day about this same time. He had a particular path through the park by his Allentown, Pennsylvania home that weaved it's way through the park and ended up being a measured mile when the circuit was completed. He had just reached the halfway point and was on his way back home when suddenly his dog started behaving very strangely. 

"What is it, Maggie? What's wrong, girl?" he asked his three-year-old German Shepherd. She had frozen in place, looking straight ahead with her head cocked to one side as if trying to figure out what the sound she heard was and where it was coming from.

That's when he heard it too. Or rather he felt it - it wasn't so much a sound as it was a feeling that suddenly came over him. Maggie took off running and it was all he could do to hang on to the leather leash and keep up. 

Maggie ran a short distance until, rounding a bend, he saw her. She was sitting on a park bench alone and she was visibly upset and seemed to be crying.

"AAAHHHHH!" she screamed in pain, but it was a pain unknown to him as if her very soul was breaking. He didn't hear her cry with his ears, but he felt it deep inside instead. Her soul was so desperately sad, it cried with an indescribable pain. 

She was way too young to feel like this, he thought. His own heart hurt for this young woman and he didn't even know why.

"Miss, are you all right?" he asked. Maggie went up to her and put her chin on the woman's lap nuzzling her as if trying to help her too. The young woman looked up, her face soaked with the tears she had cried. She didn't say anything, but no words were needed - the sadness in her eyes spoke for her.

"Come with me. I can't leave you here alone like this!" he said, "My name is Etan." He held out his hand. She looked up at him and took his hand. He helped her to her feet, steadying her for a moment, then he pulled her into an arm-in-arm position next to him so he could help her walk. She was unsteady on her feet and he didn't want her to stumble and fall.

They walked the rest of the way back to his apartment without saying anything. He didn't know what to say and she wasn't in the mood for conversation anyway. He unlocked the door to his condominium and held it open for her. 

"Come on in, this is my place," he said. He held the door open for her and she came in slowly, looking around cautiously.

He noticed her hesitancy. "It's okay, come on in," he said smiling. She came in then and he took her over to the sofa. "Make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink?" he asked.

She nodded and gave him a weak smile. as she sat down, he went into the kitchen and returned a couple minutes later with two cups of hot tea. "I thought you might like something warm to take the chill off - I noticed you aren't wearing a jacket or anything," he said, offering her one of the cups.

"Thank you. You are very kind," she said.

 "You know my name, but I still don't know yours," he said.

"I am called Alexia," she said simply.

"Alexia, that is a very pretty name. So where are you from Alexia and what were you doing crying on that park bench?" he asked.

"I am from a far off place," was all she would say. Alexia was being very evasive and mysterious about herself and how she came to be on that park bench. Etan didn't push her, figuring she had her reasons. She would tell him what she wanted him to know as they went along. They sipped their tea and she started feeling a bit more comfortable. 

At least she stopped crying he thought and he smiled at her. He had sat on a chair placed at the other end of the sofa to give her a little space and show that he wasn't a threat to her - after all she was sitting alone in a strange man's apartment. He wanted her to feel at ease and relax.

They finished their tea and she set her cup down. "Thank you, Etan. I am feeling much better," she said shyly.

"I am glad. Where are you staying while you are here in Allentown, Alexia?"

"I don't know. I just got here and I have no place to stay."

Etan thought this very strange considering she had no luggage or even a small carry-on bag with her. 

"Well there are several decent hotels in town and some of them are pretty reasonable. Do you have any money?"

"No," she said, looking down sadly. Etan felt her sadness deep inside his own heart. It was more than mere empathy - it was as if he himself was going through this right along with her.

He didn't know how this strange young girl got to Allentown or where she came from. He didn't know why she had no clothes except for the plain turquoise dress she wore and why she had no money. She was not a local - that much he knew. So how did she get here and why had she come? 

It was all very mysterious and he would get to the bottom of all this. But not tonight. It was getting late and the woman had obviously had a tough day. It was obvious what he had to do.

"Look, Alexia, it's too late to try to find a hotel or someplace for you tonight. You have already told me you have no money, even if we found a hotel with vacancies. And it's not safe for you to be out on the streets. Besides, it's supposed to rain tonight and I can't turn you out like that."

"So why don't you just stay here tonight. I will let you have the bedroom and I will make up the couch. Tomorrow we can start early and see about getting you a place and whatever else you need, okay?"

"Thank you Etan, you have been so sweet and so kind to me."

"It's quite all right. I was going to order a pizza for dinner. You are welcome to share it if you like."

"I would like that. I haven't had anything to eat yet and I'm very hungry!" 

Etan called up his favorite pizza place and ordered two medium pepperoni pizzas and when the delivery man showed up, he paid for them and gave the guy a generous tip because it had indeed started raining.

After they finished eating, Etan got up to put the rest of the pizza in the refrigerator and clear the dishes. "Please Etan, I'll do that. You go into the living room and relax. I will take care of this - it's the least I can do after you bought dinner!"

So Etan went into the living room and sat on the sofa. He purposely sat on the end of the sofa allowing her to sit wherever she felt most comfortable and a few minutes later she came out of the kitchen and sat down on the sofa. But instead of sitting at a distance as before, Alexia felt safe enough and relaxed enough to sit closer to him. 

As they sat together watching television, Alexia leaned on his shoulder and Etan cautiously put his arm around her shoulder. Alexia felt his movement and looked up at him with a smile, letting him know she was okay with this. She snuggled closer to him and he relaxed and pulled her to him.

They watched television for a couple hours and by then it was time to think about bedtime. "Alexia, if you like to take a shower before bed I will get you a towel and a bathrobe. I know a nice hot bath always makes me sleep better, but I took a shower this morning."

"That does sound nice." So they went back to the bathroom next to the master bedroom and he showed her where the towels were kept and gave her a white robe to put on after her shower.

Etan made up the couch while she was showering and by the time she came out he was sitting in his recliner with the couch made up for the night.

"How was your shower?" he asked as Alexia came into the living room in her robe.

"Oh, it was wonderful! I feel 100% better now. Thank you."

"I'm glad. Tomorrow after breakfast we will see about finding you a proper place to stay and get you settled in."

"Etan, I know I've said this already, but I want you to know how grateful I am that you came along and helped me. I don't know what I would have done if you and Maggie hadn't come to my rescue. You have been wonderful to me and I really do appreciate it very much." 

Etan took her hands in his. "It's my pleasure. I have enjoyed the company and you made pizza night something special." 

Alexia kissed him on the cheek. "Good night Etan."

"Good night Alexia. Sweet dreams."

She turned to go to the bedroom and shut the door.

* * *

The next morning Etan woke to the smell of a delicious meal cooking. Curious to see what was going on, he put on his robe and walked down the hall to the kitchen. As he got closer, he could smell bacon and eggs being cooked and the sweet sounds of a woman singing softly to herself. He rounded the corner just in time to see Alexia, with her back to him, cooking at the stove. 

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

She was wearing the same short white bathrobe she had put on after her shower last night and her long jet black hair was draped over it. Damn - she makes even a bathrobe look good! he thought. His first impulse was to walk up behind her and wrap his arms around the lovely girl, but they didn't know each other that well, and he didn't want to scare her.

So instead he simply cleared his throat a bit, making his presence known. Alexia turned around and gave him a soft smile.

"Good morning! Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. If you like, you can go take a shower or go read the morning paper. I'll call you when everything is ready."

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble, Alexia. I normally just grab a bowl of cereal and call it breakfast at that!"

"Nonsense! Cereal alone is not a good breakfast! Besides, after all, that you have done for me, it's my turn to serve you!"

"Well, it smells delicious, Alexia." Etan turned to go into the living room and to his morning paper. 

"Today I thought we would start looking for a place for you to live. I know you said you don't have any money so I will loan you what you need to get a place and get it set up with utilities. You can pay me back when you start working. But these days you have to have an address to get a job and you have to have a job to get an address! It's a vicious cycle unless you have help. And I will be your help."

"Oh, Etan, thank you so much for your generous offer, but..."

"But what, Alexis? What's the matter?"

"Well, it's just... I don't have any work experience. I don't even have a diploma. I don't know what kind of a job I could get much less how i'll be able to pay you back!"

"Really? You didn't work back where you came from?"

"Well yes I did, but it's not something that I can use here."

"Huh? Alexis, I don't understand."

"Let's finish breakfast and I will tell you all about it."

Puzzled, Etan finished his breakfast, shooting quick glances at Alexis as she sat with her head lowered not looking at him. He didn't know what this was all about but his mind began dreaming up all sorts of possibilities - few of which made him feel better about this situation. What exactly had he gotten himself into? Was she some sort of illegal alien? From which country? And how could she have a job there that she couldn't do here in Allentown?

Maybe she was a criminal and she worked in a prison someplace. Perhaps the job she had behind bars didn't equate to anything on the outside? She said she didn't have a diploma - maybe that was it. 

The more he thought about it, the more confused - and concerned - he got. Finally, breakfast was done and he got up from the table.

"Come with me," he said holding out his hand. This was the second time he had said that and like before she took his hand and followed him - this time to the living room.

"All right, Alexis, sit down and tell me what this big mystery is. Just who are you and why all the cloak and dagger stuff?"

"Okay I will tell you, Etan, but you have to promise me you won't freak out or anything when I tell you - it's pretty strange."

"This is Allentown, Pennsylvania, Alexis. 'Strange' is commonplace here!"

Alexis took his hands in hers. "Etan, I am not what I appear to be. You see, I am an angel and I came here for you. It was not an accident that you found me on that park bench. It was all planned out that you would walk down that path on that particular day and find me sitting there."

Etan just sat there with a blank look on his face. He couldn't wrap his head around what she was telling him. Of all the scenarios he could have dreamed up to explain her situation, this one wasn't on the list!

"I-I don't understand."

Alexis then began telling him the whole story. "Etan, I have been your guardian angel since before you were born. I have been with you every day of your life and have protected you from harm. Remember your car accident back when you were six years old? Everyone in the car you were traveling in was killed or died shortly after in the hospital. But you didn't even have a scratch on you. 

"And remember the day you fell in the river on that rafting trip? Who do you think pulled you out of the water and onto the bank? You said yourself you can't swim a lick and no one else was close enough to help you, but I was. 

"I have kept you from harm all your life because your grandmother prayed to God to send someone to help you. She knew your mother was in no condition to help you - her drug addiction had gotten to the point where she could no longer control it or even fight it. And your grandmother was too old and tired herself to be able to care for you. So you were put up for adoption. But before you left, your grandmother asked God for protection for you, and I was assigned the task.

"But as you grew up, my job as your guardian angel took on a more personal and... well, I fell in love with you. There I said it. I am in love with you, Etan. I knew as an angel I couldn't do anything and you would never even know who I was or that I had feelings for you. So I asked God if I could become human so I could love you in a way you would be able to understand... and hopefully, you would love me in return."

Etan listened carefully to her story and as promised he didn't freak out. But this was just too out there! He had heard a lot of stories in his life but this one took the cake as far as being outlandish and he began to think maybe his mother wasn't the only one with a drug habit!

"Etan, I know this story might seem incredible to you but it's true. How would I know about your accident or the river?"

"Maybe you read about them someplace. Both were in the papers, although it's been many years ago."

"True, but how about this. When you were ten years old you went to Camp Brown Bear where you made a friend named Paul Williams. You and he got very close and maintained your friendship until he got killed in the war. You were a pallbearer at his funeral and to this day you go to his grave and visit with him on Memorial Day and the anniversary of the day he died - August 15th."

"I-I... How did you know that?"

Alexis turned her back to him and dropped her robe to her waist. "See those two marks on my back. They look like birthmarks, but they are really where my wings attached to my back. God removed my wings just before I came to Earth and left those marks to remind me what I gave up to come here. Etan, I gave up heaven so I could be with you - that's how much I love you."

Etan put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him. She looked up into his eyes, her own flicking back and forth, searching his face. He saw the tears forming in her eyes but he also saw that she was telling him the truth. Somehow, some way, what she was saying was the truth. He could see it in her face and he could feel it in his soul.

"Alexia..." he said then he lowered his face to hers and kissed her. The moment his lips met hers he knew exactly what he needed to do. His heart burst with love for this woman who gave up Paradise to become his paradise. And he couldn't let her go now.

The pair kissed long and deep and passionately. His hands slid around her hips while hers busied themselves in his hair. Finally, after several wonderful minutes, their kiss broke and she pulled back to search his eyes.

No words needed to be said - both were in complete agreement as to what would happen next. He bent down a bit and swept her legs up into his arms, picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. She put her head on his chest as he carried her down the hallway, perfectly content and happy in his strong arms.

When they got to the bedroom, he laid her gently on the bed, still in her robe. As she watched, he proceeded to get undressed down to his shorts. Then he climbed into bed and crawled up to lay next to her. Taking her in his arms, he kissed her again, this time though, he slipped his hand under her robe and around her waist. 

"Oh Etan," she moaned into his mouth as she felt him holding her. He knew that she wanted this too.

After he had feasted on her sweet lips, he moved between her legs and she bit her lip as he took hold of the ends of her robe's waist belt. Slowly, he pulled on it uncinching the robe which continued to lay covering her even after the belt had been undone. He reached up and took hold of the edges of the robe pausing for a moment and looking at her.

"Please," she whispered. It was a word she would become quite familiar with...
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments