Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carter's Exploits Part Two: The Morning After

"Carter awakens to find a big surprise in his bed"

0
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The next Morning

"God dammit, STOP THAT PULSING!" Carter exclaimed to the thumping bass of the club. Inside one of the rooms in the club, he had a throbbing headache. Obviously hung over to hell and back. Blurry eyes looked around the room with a look of survey, scrutnizing to figure out which room he was in. The broken vase on the floor of cupid told him all he needed to know: He was in the third room on the left. Second floor hallway. The owner had to know this shit, but how did he get here?

The thought floating around in his head, he slowly got up rom the bed and stretched in an attempt to wake himself up a bit. The ache of his entire naked body showed he had a lot of fun the night before. And as he turned to look at the other side of the bed, his jaw dropped.

There laid a goddess among women: Julia Watcher. A beautiful Brunette. The deep tan of her bodice was pure silk to the touch of those honored by her. Eyes that sparkled of the deepest blue mankind had ever seen. She was a beautiful model of lengerie, swimsuits, and such.

NOW he wished he could remember most of last night. But with all of his energy and life, he couldn't remember it whatsoever.

"Grrr.... What the hell did I do to nail Julia?" Carter whispered to himself as he started toward the bathroom for a shower. The cascading warm water felt god against his aching body, like that of a gentle caress from a tender lover. The sound of the door creaking had Carter pulling back the curtain just a bit, and to his surprise, to see Julia approaching the shower in nothing but a towel. The look on her face showed a puzzled glare as she blinked at the male in front of her.

"Um... Hi. I uh, I'm-"

Carter instantly stopped her with a gentle wave of his hand. He knew damned well who she was.

"I know who you are, madam Julia. And I had an amazing time last night."

Of course, Carter had no clue what they had done the night before, but he was not going to sully the model's pride by saying he could not remember. Better to live a lie than be a walking hurtful truth.

Julia had literally seemed to let out a sigh of relief at his words. Wiping her forehead, she let go of her towel and let it fall to the floor. And as he looked on at her beautiful and lithe body, he felt himself harden from behind the curtain. Damn, she was so fucking hot. He imagined in his head their night already. Almost as if it had happened. Wait, how did this happen?

His attention was momentarily taken from her to let his sapphire eyes glimpse down at the curtain where his length was shielded from her sight.

"Um... Do you mind if I get in with you? I feel really sticky."

A blink and a second later, her words finally registered in his head. He shook himself from his frenzied thoughts and pulled himself to the back of the shower, pulling the curtain back with him to allow her entrance into the shower.

Julia entered the shower, biting her bottom lip in a gentle manner. He WAS good looking. Damn good looking, actually. It was no wonder she had fucked his brains out, judging by his reaction to her. The couple of shots they had done after the alley incident was pretty intense.

And then the amazing dancing, and finally the sex. Mindblowing to her.

"Well, I take it you know who I am, eh? I don't blame you if you kick me out, then...." Julia spoke as she turned away from him. She had always apparently been too 'unapproachable' for people to screw her. Being the daughter of a major mobster, she hardly had time with her father. And the very few times that she got away from the photo shoots, she was usually clubbing with a few friends.

Lucky her that none of them had been with her the night before.

Carter's eyes instantly went to the beautiful peach-shaped bottom she had. A wonderful asset that she could work well in bed, judging by the ache in his loins that begged him to mount her and just have his way with her. But with the forboding reminder of her father rung in his head.

"I'd rather screw your brains out..." Carter was shocked as the words rung in the air.The pure tense of her body made his cock harden with want, but his heart fall with slight trepidation.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

'What the hell, mouth?'He quickly recovered from the shock and tried to make a bit of amends for his words.

"I apologize. My mouth is-"

"Your mouth is very talented, Sir Bellatreaux. Talents like yours should be guilded and put into a hall of fame." She spoke with a hint of seduction over her shoulder. The wink at him was all he needed. He knew she was being sexy about it. And there went that familiar feeling. His cock hardening at the sight of this sexy goddess just begging him to screw her.

He approached her calmly now, looser in sorts but harder than ever before.

"Mmm really? What talents would that be?" He spoke with mock surprise. He had a feeling he knew exactly what she meant, but he wanted to see how she responded.

And Julia turned instantly and pat his head, nudging him down to his knees as she giggled. A lovely sound to Carter as he licked his lips. She took a step closer and tangled her hands gently within his locks. She remembered him going wild over this last night, but she wanted to see what reaction he would have now.

And the animal returned. Carter's sapphire eyes darkened with lust as he felt her hands running through his hair. It was all it took in him not to fuck her intensely at that moment. But after a second, he found another outlet. He pushed his head into her pussy, his masterful tongue partaking to licking up and down her slit for the moment.

Her moans of pleasure were that all too familiar symphony. And then the flashbacks hit him. The entire night before. The wild sex, the body shots, the hot beat of the dancing, everything. And it was hot!

The thrusting tongue inside her caused her to roll her hips against that beautiful face. Those dashing good looks, that wonderful silver tongue, it was pure paradise. Oh, how she loved the feel of him inside her.

"Mmm... Dammit, Carter! Harder please! Ahhh!!" She allowed herself to moan out with a shiver. Her pleasurable climax was already churning inside her. Carter was getting so much out of her already that it was almost making her want to give him something back.

He pulled back from her pussy with a soft panting motion before inserting two fingers gently into her. This solicited a scream from her as she tossed her head back in bliss. Her back against the wall, she was trembling with the need inside her.

"Fuck yes, Carter! I'm gonna... Gonna... Ahh!!"

It wasn't even a few seconds after his entrance with his fingers that she came apart around his fingers. The world around her shattered, nearly knocking her out of her own body.

Carter looked on and marveled at the sensation of her juices coating his fingers. It was an amazing feeling... No wonder she could make him hard and throbbing. Her cum coating his fingers, he pulled them out and began to lick the duo clean of her remnants.

"Gods damned it, you taste amazing. I need more!"

And he went at it again, devouring her like he needed her own life force to live. He seemed to desire her juices more and more with every passing second. Her rocking hips was the rhythm of their sexual exploits. From licking to sucking, he had his way with her pussy using his tongue and lips. The occasional slurp of her juices made sure none of her essence escaped his scrutinizing and thurough onslaught. She was paralyzed in pleasure, unable to do anything but stand there with her shaking legs and take every lick and suck that he delivered.

That was, until she came again. The flood of juices caused Carter's eyes to widen in the slightest out of surprise before taking action even further to make sure that none of her cum escaped him.

When he finally finished, and she slid down the wall, he managed to pull her into his lap and held onto her with a soft smirk crossing his pale pink lips. He had eaten out the hottest woman on the fucking planet, and he couldn't have gotten any bigger an ego boost.

"Mmm... That was amazing Carter. Hehe we should do this a little more often...."

Carter managed something that moment he hardly had in twenty years. A smile.

Published 
Written by GiovanniCarter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors