Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Return to the Mermaid's Ball

"What's good for the Queen isn't necessarily good for the Psychopomp"

8
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
460 words 460 words

Author's Notes

"Thinking about Mermaids and a comment by CKC."

The drunken, naked sailors were strewn about the deck, eyes to the sky, muttering old sailor songs, when a nasty gale found them and exposed them all to the terror. The waves were high and the surge of the sea left them wet, cold, and destitute.

Once swept over-board, there was no bottom and no net to catch them. There was nothing to hold on to. Timothy’s head was spinning like a dreidel when he felt the warm embrace of Sheila, whose bare arms encircled him from behind. He squirmed around to face her and felt her breasts mashed against him while she moved her tail between his legs as they both sunk towards the bottom,

She had begun to make love to him. She let her tongue lick his lips and flicker inside his mouth, during which the currents moved them up and down into a frenzy and tossed them to and fro. This is how they arrived at the Mermaid’s Ball, somewhat discombobulated and dizzy.

They entered the gate of an ancient Atlantean palace which was shrouded in walls of seaweed. The Queen welcomed them by waving her short tail and shaking her bosom, and encouraged them to join the dancers.

So Sheila and Timothy joined the dance. He danced like a drunken sailor on a wobbly, underwater deck. Sheila danced like a serpent, undulating and wrapping her tail around him. She squeezed him tight until his eyes opened wide.

He mouthed the words, I think I love you, as he squirted swirling cords of white seed that floated toward the ceiling.

Shocked beyond belief, Sheila released her grip and immediately swam back towards the surface in an attempt to find other lovers to rescue in the dark night and to forget this man who had suddenly reminded her of something best forgotten.

The Queen was quite pleased with the gift Sheila had left her.

She commanded Timothy to hear her voice.

“Come on, my sweet dear man, suck my tits and when you are done, I will show you around the place.”

After showing Timothy around the palace, the Queen wanted to share one last thing. It was an old mermaid trick she had invented ages ago.

Quickly, she shed her tail and revealed two legs and the glorious red vulva that, underwater, glistened so delightfully between them. The Queen then demanded that Timothy suck her grand, agapian cunt.

As part of this exceedingly fond farewell, the Queen, somewhat breathlessly, gave Timothy some advice.

“You know in my lifetime, I’ve been known to bring more than one dead man back to life! So, kind sir, drink from my well of love and pleasure and ye shall go forth to be back amongst the living!"

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments