Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Strap-on Lay Over

"A delightful dinner in Cape Town after an overnight flight"

19
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is an expansion of a scene in an earlier story about the retirement of the BA 747 fleet. It can be read as a stand-alone story. I am grateful to Darkside whose generous comment on the earlier story planted the seed. I am also indebted to Sandy2moon for once again allowing me to use her character, Sandy Evens, and for her tips about Cape Town, a city I have not visited. I hope you enjoy it."

 

 

With the main meal served and after dinner drinks consumed, most of the passengers had opted to try and get some sleep on the long overnight flight down to Cape Town.

The 747 wasn’t full tonight, which meant that the cabin crew were not rushed off their feet and were able to look after the passengers well. 

Deborah Thomas was working in the business class cabin with a couple of colleagues. They had no difficult passengers tonight and everything was progressing smoothly. In fact, on board tonight was one of her favourite passengers, the travel writer Sandy Evens who was flying home after an assignment in Europe.

Deborah cleared away the last of the glasses and securely stowed the meal carts. Now was the time for a breather before they started to prepare breakfast. She stared out of the window at the total darkness below. It always amazed her when she flew down to South Africa just how empty the continent was. On flights across Europe, the States or Asia, there were always cities and clusters of light that made you wonder what was below. She guessed, judging by the time that they were somewhere over the Congo or possibly Angola.

Her idle train of thought was interrupted by a polite cough. Sandy Evens was standing in the galley.

“I wonder if I could ask you for some aspirin and a glass of water.” Sandy politely inquired.

“Of course,” Deborah replied, “are you feeling OK?” Deborah had noticed that Sandy had passed on her usual glass of champagne when offered it.

“Yes, I’m fine, it was a hectic assignment with two connecting flights to get to Heathrow to make this one. I feel like I’ve been in the air for days. The flight from Croatia went tech so I had to change in Vienna. No chance to pick up a decent Scottish single malt on this trip.”

Deborah gently brushed Sandy’s tanned arm, “let me help you?” Deborah poured a large glass of chilled water and handed it to Sandy. “Let me get you some aspirin.” She looked in the first aid box and saw none. She stretched and reached to a locker high up in the galley but couldn’t quite reach. As she did so, her blouse became untucked from the skirt of her BA uniform. 

Deborah climbed up onto the Galley and was easily able to reach a new box of first aid supplies. As she started to climb down, the aircraft encountered turbulence and she staggered. Sandy quickly steadied Deborah by holding her hips. As the aircraft flew on through the night, it was clear that the bump was a one-off. Sandy held Deborah’s hips for a second too long and as she let go she ran her hand over Deborah’s bum.

Both women stood facing each other. Deborah opened the aspirin and gave two to Sandy. Sandy took them and swallowed them both with a swig of water.

“Thank you so much,” Sandy said and with that, she leant forward and kissed Deborah on the lips.

Deborah was surprised, but not offended. She returned the kiss. Sandy turned and headed back to her seat swaying her bum provocatively as she did so.

Deborah was surprised at the feelings she was encountering but also extremely aroused.

They were three hours from landing. 

Deborah walked through the cabin checking on the snoozing passengers. When she reached Sandy she asked if she would like a blanket. Sandy said she would so Deborah reached into the overhead locker and retrieved one. Sandy got a look at Deborah’s toned stomach as once again Deborah’s blouse became untucked. As she draped the blanket around, Sandy Deborah felt for Sandy’s braless tits through her blouse. Deborah’s pussy was moist.

Deborah quietly let herself into one of the business class toilets adjacent to the galley. She sat down and pulled her knickers down. Deborah always wore stockings as part of her uniform. This was not the first time she had felt the need to masturbate on a flight, but she couldn’t remember the need being so intense.

Deborah’s fingers quickly found her swollen clit and her climax was swift and intense. The words of the First Officer over the intercom reminded her that they were ninety minutes out of Cape Town and her passengers would be looking for breakfast. 

The business class cabin got the service they expected and paid for, British Airways made sure of that. Sandy Evens got more than most, in addition to her pre-packed breakfast, she got a glass of chilled champagne. This time she didn’t decline.

After landing the senior cabin staff stood at the door of the aircraft to wish the passengers a safe onward journey and to thank then for flying BA. It was a small gesture, but it was what made the airline the best in the world.

As Sandy approached the door towing her carry- on she openly kissed Deborah on the lips and thanked her for a great flight. She also pressed a note into her hand.

“Have supper with me tonight.” She then walked down the gangway swinging her arse once again. Deborah took a longing look before she bade farewell to another boring businessman.

After all the passengers had disembarked and the aircraft handed over to the ground crew the crew made their way to their hotel. 

Deborah had flown with them all before.  She knew that the flight deck crew were all keen divers so they wouldn’t be around on this layover. Her colleagues in the cabin were either gay or safely married. This lay-over would be totally within airline guidelines. Dinner with Sandy was a no-brainer.

She checked into the hotel, showered and hit the bed. After an overnight flight, sleep came easily.

Deborah woke mid-afternoon. She had another shower and headed up to the roof terrace of the hotel to grab some rays and enjoy a late light lunch. The BA flight crew who were due to take the aircraft back to London that night were just packing up and preparing to head to the airport. Deborah enjoyed a light salad and sunbathed for an hour in her bikini. Just after 4 pm, she headed back to her room. She retrieved the note Sandy had given her and quickly sent Sandy a text inquiring what time she should arrive.

While waiting for the reply she took a quick shower to sluice off the suncream and started to fix her auburn hair and put on some makeup. Deborah chose a smart but loose-fitting sundress that she always packed. She decided to go without a bra. She was tempted to leave her knickers off as well but decided against it because her pussy was getting moist. She slipped on a small thong and put a spare in her handbag.

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

Sandy replied that 6 pm would be a perfect time to arrive, they could enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace and watch the sun go down. She signed the text with a number of kisses. 

Deborah replied, confirming she would be there. She found herself feeling very aroused. Shortly after 5 pm she headed down to the lobby and asked the doorman to call a cab. She gave the driver an address in Clifton and got in.

Cape Town was one of her favourite cities to fly to as long as you were lucky with the weather. Tonight everything looked great, it had been hot and was now cooling down. Clifton promised sea breezes as well. The taxi pulled up on a street and Deborah checked the number. This was Sandy’s apartment. 

When Sandy answered the door she may as well have been naked. She was wearing a thin grey Kaftan that hid absolutely nothing. Sandy kissed Deborah on the lips and welcomed her inside.

The apartment was not huge but decorated in extremely good taste, there were African rugs on the wooden floors. Bookshelves packed with titles on everything you could imagine. The walls were decorated with photographs. The sound system was playing soft jazz.

“Hugh Masekela?” Deborah recognised the trumpeters signature style

“Yeah, gone far too soon,” Sandy replied.

They headed out to a terrace out back and Sandy handed Deborah a large glass of white wine. It was divine, as rounded as a Chablis but with the dryness of a Sancerre.

“This is superb, what is it?” Deborah inquired.

“It is from an estate just up the road, a friend of mine is helping to turn it around this is a very limited bottling which is not released to retail, private clients only. I managed to snag a couple of bottles the last time I stayed there.” 

Sandy & Deborah sat side by side in chairs enjoying their wine and watching a spectacular sunset.

“Are you hungry?” Sandy inquired.

“Yes, that would be nice,” Deborah replied, enjoying her wine.

Sandy had grilled some fresh fish and prepared a salad to go with it, all local vegetables. The dish complemented the wine and the setting.

After they had finished eating and cleared away the dishes, both ladies stood on the terrace as the sun sank into the Atlantic ocean. Hugh Masekela’s trumpet wafted in the background.

Deborah made the first move and leant in to kiss Sandy, who responded eagerly by returning the kiss. Soon the were embracing with passion and Deborah felt Sandy’s hands on her bum through her sundress. 

Deborah opened Sandy’s kaftan and felt for her breasts, Sandy’s nipples hardened instantly. They continued kissing until Sandy broke away and led Deborah inside the apartment. Sandy shed her kaftan and walked provocatively toward the bedroom swinging her bum the same way she had done on the aircraft.

Sandy was lying on her bed with her legs parted; her bald pussy was crying out for some attention. Deborah shed the sundress and ditched her soaked thong. Naked, she made her way to the bed. 

The women began kissing, lips, ears, necks and nipples; both responded well to each others touch. Sandy ran her hand down between Deborah’s legs and ran her hand through the small, neatly trimmed tuft of auburn hair that she kept above her shaved slit. Sandy’s fingers easily found Deborah’s clit

Deborah knelt between Sandy’s parted legs and lowered her head towards Sandy’s pussy. Her tongue hit the mark quickly and Sandy responded by pushing Deborah’s head down between her legs.

After cumming hard, Sandy returned the favour and brought Deborah to a screaming orgasm with her tongue and fingers. She then left the room for the ensuite bathroom.

When Sandy emerged, she was wearing and elastic & velcro strap-on with a large pink dildo attached.

“Turn over, get on your knees and stick your bum in the air.” Sandy’s voice was firm; it almost sounded like an order. Deborah complied without hesitation.

Deborah was no stranger to sex toys she had a collection of dildos, vibrators and a wand and she enjoyed using them all. The sensation she felt when Sandy pushed into her was like nothing else she could remember. Her soaking pussy easily took the plastic cock and Sandy was clearly adept at using it. Deborah had enjoyed sex with many women this as the first time she had been truly fucked by one.

Deborah’s next orgasm was intense and quick, both women lay side by side panting. 

“Normally I only enjoy glass toys,” Sandy admitted, “But the harness cannot take the weight, so I use a plastic one with this.” Deborah had no complaints. She relieved Sandy of the harness and licked her bald pussy while she was down there. Then after washing the plastic cock she put the harness on and approached Sandy.

“Lie on your back, I’m going to fuck you missionary style while I get used to this thing.”

There is a technique to using a strap-on and this was Deborah’s first time. It wasn’t simple, but she was able to kiss Sandy as she fucked her. Sandy wrapped her legs around Deborah’s torso to help her keep the cock in. This worked and Deborah confidently increased her pace.

Sandy came loudly and both women lay in each other's arms.

That is how they spent the night dozing, waking, kissing and dozing again. As dawn broke through the blinds, they enjoyed a gentle sixty-nine with each taking turns to be on top. After that, they showered together and went to get coffee and breakfast on the terrace.

As the sun rose, the temperature rose with it. Both women sunbathed naked side by side on sun loungers. They occasionally dipped their fingers into each other's pussies and wantonly licked the juices off.

Lunchtime was approaching, Deborah needed to return to the hotel to get ready to go back on duty and fly back to London. She also wanted to pick up a gift for her husband and son.

Sandy & Deborah embraced as she left; this had been their first time together, it wouldn’t be their last.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments