Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Receptionist - Part 3 - The Bar Waitress

"Susan discovers Joanne isn't the only obliging member of staff at the hotel"

52
28 Comments 28
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I head back to the hotel. As I enter the foyer, I glance at the reception desk and to my dismay see that Joanne is not there, before remembering she said she started her shift at eight pm.

I realise I’m starving. The unexpected workout session in the changing room of the sex shop had certainly worked up an appetite. I head to the hotel bar and see it is nice and quiet.

I choose a seat that gives me a view of the reception desk and order a gin and tonic from the rather pretty drinks waitress who comes to take my order. There is something so erotically charged about a girl with a good arse in a tight-fitting skirt I muse to myself as I watch her walk back to the bar to get the barman to make my drink.

I smile, looking up at her when she returns with the large glass, ice cubes clinking as she places it on the table. The squat bottle of tonic bubbling away beside it. She has such vivid green eyes and flaming red hair; I’m almost hypnotised by them as she quietly asks me if there is anything else she can get me.

“Thank you, Ashleigh,” I smile, after having glanced at her name badge and admired a rather tasty set of boobs. “Can you charge the drink to my room? Room 273” 

“Of course, Ma’am.” She gives me such a cute smile and does a little half curtsey as she twirls around.

“Actually, could you bring me the bar meals menu?”

She nods and I get to watch that arse sway all over again as she fetches and menu and returns with it. Promising to call back in a few minutes once I’ve had time to choose my order.

As I pour the tonic and raise the glass to my lips, I watch Ashleigh moving about the bar. She is such a delicious cutie. I think back to Sarah, the ever so helpful sales assistant and wonder if everyone takes their service to another level around here.

As promised, she calls back a few minutes later, and once I am assured the fish is fresh and not frozen, I order the salmon en croute and another gin to go with it.

I find myself creating identities and backstories to amuse myself as I savour my gin. Ashleigh, I decide, is a student. She’s not that sexually promiscuous, She has a boyfriend, but he doesn’t know she is also bisexual. They have been together for a few years, but while she would like to play the field a bit more before settling down, she lacks the courage to end the relationship with a boy she has been going out with since secondary school. 

As I finish my meal, I watch Ashleigh laughing and chatting with the other guests.

“Did you enjoy your meal, Ma’am?” she enquires as she clears the plate from the table.

“Please, you make me sound either ancient or some kind of madam, please, call me Susan.”

“Very well Susan, but then you should call me Ash.”

“It’s a deal,” I smile. “And you can get me another gin and tonic to celebrate.”

Again, I watch that delicious arse wiggle invitingly as she walks back to the bar. I see her turn her head towards me as she stands waiting for the barman to mix the drink before fiddling with her uniform blouse.

This time, as she leans forward to place the drink on the table, I get a view of her substantial cleavage. The little flirt undid a button or two whilst she was at the bar.

She looks up at me, smiling, her eyes gazing into mine, watching me stare at her cleavage. I grin and laugh.

“You caught me looking.”

“I’d be very disappointed if you didn’t.” She straightens, her eyes glinting.

I lean back in my seat and openly run my eyes over her this time.

“Enjoy your drink, Susan.” I notice the emphasis on my name as I grin and reply, ‘Thank you, Ash. I certainly will.”

Whilst savouring the gin and the flirtatiousness of Ash, I notice Joanne is on the desk, so I finish my drink and head over to her. Walking towards the desk, my heels click to announce my arrival. She looks up and smiles as I arrive and slide my fingertips along the polished surface.

“Good evening, Joanne.” keeping the conversation neutral in case anyone overhears.

“Hello again, Ms McDonald. Is everything ok?"

“Yes, I wanted to thank you again for last night.” I hold up my key. “I did remember to bring it with me this time.”

“That’s quite all right. Any time, just call if you need help with anything.”

“There is one thing I could do with some help with.” I lean closer, almost conspiratorially, watching her eyes.

Joanne blushes a little as she leans in to hear my request.

“I was wondering if you would be able to come to my room to help with a delicate matter. It might take some time, so perhaps when you are due a break?”

Joanne blushes, her tongue slips out, licking her top lip before squeezing her lips together as if to moisten them before she is able to speak.

“I think I should be able to help you in about half an hour or so,” she whispers, her cheeks reddening as she speaks. “I’m due a break around then.”

“Excellent, I will see you then. Room 273. But you know that already.” 

I leave and walk towards the lift, hurrying to get in before the door closes. I swipe the key card in the lock of my room and it is only as I kick off my shoes and drop my handbag on the bed that I remember... I don’t have my shopping bag. 

I mentally retrace my steps, coming to the conclusion that I’ve left it in the bar. ‘Fuck,’ I mutter to myself, praying to the patron saint of lost causes or lost dildos or whoever that no one looks in the bag.

I’ve just slipped my shoes back on when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. I open it, half expecting it to be Joanne despite her saying it would be a while and am surprised to see Ash standing there.

“Hello Susan”: she smiles. “I was just returning some property that I think might be yours.”

She steps uninvited into my room and walks towards the dressing table. 

“I was going on my break when I spotted it. I thought since I knew your room number, it’d be easier just dropping it off.”

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

I stand, letting the door close, unsure what to say.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I had to look inside to check there wasn’t anything too dangerous inside.”

She looks me straight in the eyes as she dips her hand into the bag and pulls the purple girlcock and harness out.

She drops it on the bed and steps towards me, not breaking eye contact. I gaze into her sparkling green eyes as she approaches. She bites her lip as she steps closer, running her fingers over my breast and I can’t help a soft moan escaping my lips as the nipple hardens.

Her hand rises, running through my hair. She places her fingers on the back of my head and pushes my face towards hers. We kiss, eyes locked as our lips move together, kissing.

I don’t seem to remember her unbuttoning my blouse, but there it is, floating to the ground as her fingers move over the swell of my breast, my nipples hardening, begging for attention under the lace bra. Her fingers glide over me, reaching behind to unfasten the clasp, my breasts dropping when the support is removed. I feel her fingers return to the front, slipping underneath my bra to slide over my boobs, her fingers and thumbs rolling both nipples between them, sending pulses direct to my core.

She kisses me. She leans in and presses her lips to mine. I don't seem to have any say in the matter. Her tongue moistens my lips then pushes inside, tasting me, exploring my mouth as my tongue fights for control.

Another zip slides down and my skirt is a crumpled heap on the floor. My knickers are wet already; I know this even before Ash slides her fingers over the crotch to check. She places her hand on my chest and pushes me backward. I land on my back on the bed, naked, save for a rather soggy pair of black knickers.

She strips as I lie watching. She has pale, freckled skin. The dappled pattern on her shoulders looks so inviting as she crawls cat-like onto the bed. Her nipples, dark pink on pale skin, her breasts swaying. Her fingers reach up and grip the waistband of my knickers. I lift my ass off the bed as she tugs them down. I see her discard them on the floor before she lowers her head.

I feel the rasp of her tongue on me as her red hair tickles my inner thighs. She licks me slowly from perineum to clit, a long slow lick of her tongue that makes me ooze onto her face. She presses her elbows into my thighs to encourage me to spread myself wider for her. Her thumbs spread me, opening me up for her tongue. She licks around my clit, the tip of her tongue flickering over my pearl as it is awoken from its hood.

Then, as suddenly as her assault began, she stops. She grabs the harness and stands up, swiftly stepping in and tightening the straps. I watch, bug-eyed as the purple girlcock swings in front of her. She climbs back onto the bed. Her hands drop under my knees and she lifts my legs up, placing them over her shoulders. She holds the shaft in one hand as she strokes her thumb over my clit with the other.

I’m so wet. The unexpectedness of this assault is overwhelming. I watch this gorgeous young woman positioning herself to fuck me with my strap-on girlcock. She bites her lip as she positions the head at my entrance. 

With a thrust of her hips, she forces it inside me. I arch my back as my insides explode, feeling her stretch me open. She bottoms out inside me, her hips slapping against my arse. She grins as she pulls back, the girlcock sliding out before she bucks her hips and forces it back in again.

“Fuckkkk” I howl, the girlcock expelling the air from my lungs. This girl is just using me, taking me, fucking me. Hard and fast and dirty. 

She wraps her arms around my thighs, pulling me into her with every thrust. There is a rhythmic slap slap slap as her hips slap against me. I can feel my insides squelch every time the girlcock is slammed into me.

She lets my legs drop and fucks me in the missionary position. She leans over me. Her boobs swaying as she fuck me harder, faster, deeper. I can feel the head of the girlcock deep inside me. As she drags it out, the head is dragged over my g-spot, creating an intensity of feelings I haven't felt in a long time.

I try to lift my hips to time with her thrusts, feeling our cunts pressed together as she thrusts deep inside me. The pressure on my clit every time she slams into me coupled with the cock filling me, stretching me and the head rubbing on my g spot is too much. I feel it building, my insides tightening, my breathing goes ragged, a series of soft little moans and yelps escape before I snap. My back arches and my eyes roll as I spasm, howling, whimpering, pleading, begging.

I can hear someone screaming in the distance as my insides grip the smooth purple girlcock. My feet press against her arse, holding her to me as I shudder violently. The ache in my chest feels overwhelming as the orgasm rips through me. Through the haze, my eyes just about register her orgasming too as she slams the girlcock deep inside me one last time, holding it there as she throws her head back and cums on me, in me, over me.

I collapse on the bed. She leans forward, kissing me, giggling as I whimper softly.

“Fuckkkk,” I manage to whisper as I finally manage to get some oxygen into my lungs.

“Fuck is right,” she laughs. “You are something else.”

She kisses me one more time, I can taste her sweat on her lip as my fingers grip her arse cheeks, pressing the girlcock deeper inside me.

“Mmmmmm” she moans softly before she slowly pulls her hips back, letting the strap-on slide out of me. I feel a hollow ache, feeling empty as she crawls off the bed to head to the bathroom.

I’m just lying there, wallowing in the afterglow, feeling the little aftershocks rippling through me when there is a knock at the door.

I freeze, staring from the door to the bathroom door and back again as I hear the door lock click and the door swing open.

“Hello, Ms McDonald, It’s me, Joanne.”

 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments