Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sinful Message

"Text Message Lites the Fuse"

32
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

And then I got the text that blew my mind—a shot of my sexy wife, the redheaded beauty I’ve loved for twenty-four years, wearing a strap-on! I thought, “Is she in my head now, seeing into some of my demented fantasies? How does she always know what I want?”

I just kept staring at the pic, then I heard another ding! Holy fuck, another pic—my wife, naked except for her strap-on, with the caption, “I’m going to fuck the cum out of you tonight, fuck boy.” Before I could even process, ding! Another message: “When you get home, go to our bathroom for further instructions.”

Trying to calm down and not look at these photos of my gorgeous wife—the woman of my dreams sporting a strap-on dildo—was extremely challenging but imperative as I navigated through this business meeting. My mind couldn’t leave the kinky scenario that awaited me, but somehow, I managed to focus and finish my meeting as quickly as possible.

The moment the meeting ended, I moved with the urgency of a man on a mission, weaving through the bustling city streets, my heart pounding with anticipation. I practically flew through the door of our house, bolting to our bathroom. Next to the shower was a sticky note beside lube and butt plugs. It read: “Don’t take too long, fuck boy!” Reading those words caused me to twitch and leak; it was hard not to touch myself as I showered.

After the shower, I couldn’t get to the bedroom fast enough. I sat down next to her and kissed her urgently, filling her mouth with my tongue, which she then started to suck. As we made out, my hands moved to her plump, round, perky tits, and I began rolling and pinching her nipples. She moaned and demanded I suck them. While I licked and sucked her tits, she pulled me close, and suddenly, I felt her strap-on rubbing against my own hard cock.

Holy shit, I thought, never in a million years did I imagine this happening.

She then grabbed my twitching cock and whispered in my ear, “Touch it, fuck boy. It’s not real; it’s just a bitch’s cock. Go ahead, stroke my bitch cock while you suck my nipples.”

Before I could move my hand, she did it for me. I lightly began to stroke the strap-on, feeling a mix of excitement and disbelief.

“You like rubbing a whore’s cock, don’t you?” she teased. I covered her lips with mine, but she defiantly responded, “Answer me, fuck boy. You like it, don’t you? I can feel your cock getting harder when you touch my bitch dick.”

I thought, Holy shit, this little devilish slut…I fucking love this woman! I let go of the strap-on and softly pinched her nipples between my thumb and pointer fingers. As I did this, she began lightly rubbing and stroking my cock along with her lady dick.

I knew I was leaking precum, but what she did next blew my fucking mind—and damn near cost me my load. She looked me square in the eye and said, “You’re leaking precum all over my bitch cock, you naughty boy. Now show me what a good little fuck boy you can be for her, and lick it all off. Do it. Lick your precum off my cock,” she repeated, moaning.

She pulled my mouth from her nipple and my hand away from her pussy, and whispered in my ear, “As good as that feels and as hot as this looks, it’s time for me to fuck the cum out of you, fuck boy.”

MartinaVern
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVern

Holy shit, it’s happening, I mumbled through my quivering lips. My eyes widened, my throat tightened, and my asshole puckered.

She said in a dominating but sexy tone, “You ready to have me in your ass?”

My cock twitched, and large globs of precum dripped from it. She saw my drippy cock and laughed, “Well damn, fuck boy, relax. I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t prematurely shoot your load—that would be a disappointment. Now grab the lube, get the plug out of your ass, and lube up my cock.”

I did exactly as instructed, like a soldier taking commands in battle. “Get up and lie on your side.” I did as I was told, my legs dangling slightly off the bed. Sensing my nervousness and fear, my dear sweet wife leaned in, looked right at me, and said in the most caring, loving voice I’ve ever heard, “Baby, relax. I hope you enjoy this, my love.” She slowly slid her strap-on into my ass, inch by inch.

The moment was here: she was fucking me. “You like it in your ass, don’t you, dirty little fuck boy?” she screamed. When I moaned, she grabbed my cock, making me leak even more precum; at this point, I was leaking nonstop. We both knew time was of the essence—I was going to cum very soon.

As she removed her fingers from my mouth, she said, “Good boy. Now you’re going to cum for me, aren’t you, fuck boy? You’re going to cum!” As she passionately fucked my ass, she reached around, grabbed my pulsating, throbbing cock, and started stroking me in rhythm with her thrusts. I moaned and begged her not to stop, and she did not disappoint, picking up the speed of her thrusting and strokes, rapidly pumping my cock vigorously.

This felt incredible—hungry for as much of her strap-on as she could deliver. She was stroking me like crazy, all the while saying, “Cum for me, baby. Cum for me. Shoot that hot load! I’m gonna fuck it out of you! Now cum!”

And boy, did I ever! She was fucking me missionary style, her on top and deep inside my virgin ass, my cock pressed right against her beautiful belly. I started to cum; one spurt hit her chin, the next on her neck, then several ropes of white creamy cum landed on her gorgeous tits and chin. She kept slowly thrusting her strap-on deep, making me cum and cum and cum. My load was five times more than I had ever ejaculated before, with the last few spurts landing on her belly.

As she pulled the strap-on out of my ass, she saw a little more cum come out, and she bent down, gazed lustfully into my eyes, and licked it off, taking my cum into her mouth without hesitation. The surprises kept coming—this freak in the sheets began to lick my cum off her belly, tits, neck, and chin, sucking it into her mouth. She even licked every drop off me.

Then the grand finale…she looked down, oh so confidently, at my slack-jawed expression, leaned down, motioned for me to open my mouth, and then put her head right over mine. She opened her lips and slowly dripped the cum from her mouth into mine.

Published 
Written by softxwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments