Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring With Our Best Friends' Daughter

"The Graves succumb to their friends teenage daughter's suggestive behavior when she stays with them."

58
26 Comments 26
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

My name is Rick Graves, and I am thirty-five years old and have been joyfully hitched to Madison for fifteen years.  Our dearest friends, Molly and Jake Robertson were part of our wedding party. She was a "bridesmaid," him a "groomsman."

A week ago, we attended their daughter's high school graduation where she gave the valedictorian speech. After the ceremony, the four of us waited for her outside the school auditorium. Congrats and embraces were naturally followed by photos, then she was off with her friends. The four of us went out for a bite to eat.

As we walked out of the restaurant, Molly cordially invited us over for drinks. On the way to their house, I stopped at the local liquor store and purchased four bottles of white wine along with two cases of beer. When we arrived, Jake came out and helped bring in the liquor. He already had a cooler filled with beer and one with four bottles of sparkling wine out on the patio. We all had a good laugh as the girls popped open a bottle of white wine and we cracked open a couple of cans of ice-cold beer.

After the girls knocked off a bottle and we killed off a number of brewskies, everyone grabbed another drink. With drinks in hand, all of us went over to the outdoor kitchen. Jake grabbed the burgers and sausage from the fridge, and I got the buns as well as the ears of corn. As we moved over to the grill, the girls grabbed the necessary ingredients for a classic salad. While the girls were busy preparing the salad and setting the table, we finished up with the grilling.

“Hi Mom, hi Dad. Hello Uncle Rick, Aunt Madison.” 

Though we aren’t her real aunt and uncle, she’s been saying that since we used to babysit her and it just stuck.

Skylar was home and had changed into a pair of beige shorts with a white T-shirt. She scampered over, gave me a big hug, and pressed against me a little harder than usual. A quick kiss on my cheek and before I knew it, she was hugging Madison and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay everyone, let’s have a seat,” Molly said as she promptly filled the wine glasses and gave a soda to her daughter.

“Awww, Mom, can’t I enjoy a little wine? After all, we are celebrating my graduating and I am eighteen.”

She gave her mom that all too familiar look that we’ve come to recognize over the years.

“Alright, but only half a glass,” Jake said as he looked over at Molly.

Her father made a toast, and we all congratulated her, saying how proud we were. During dinner, she eagerly divulged to us what she and her friends did after the ceremony. The conversation ran the gambit of her childhood when we babysat for them and her going to college as well as her future plans.

Over a delicious slice of key lime pie, Molly asked if Skylar would be able to stay with us for the upcoming week. She explained they were going on their long-overdue honeymoon. We naturally agreed without hesitation and said she should come over the day before they would leave. Her parents agreed. Skylar was overjoyed by the news, and she thanked us over and over. 

Finished with dessert, we all pitched in with the cleanup and Skylar excused herself. As the sun began to set, Jake went over to the fire pit and the three of us followed, taking a seat as he started a fire. It wasn’t long after that Skylar reappeared wearing a neon blue bikini. She stood in front of us, twirled around several times, and asked how she looked. 

Her parents said she looked incredible, and we agreed. She subsequently turned, walked down to the pool and dove in as four pairs of eyes watched. As she swam, we shifted our attention to the final moments before the sun disappeared below the horizon. We resumed talking about their trip and what plans everyone had for the Summer.

Fifteen minutes later, Skylar joined us by the fire pit. As we continued chatting amiably, I glanced over at Madison and saw that look. It was the discreet look she gave Skylar at her eighteenth birthday party. I too had the same look and Skylar naturally noticed us checking her out and gave a knowing smile. Thank god, her parents were unaware of their daughter's suggestive behavior.

The pleasant evening came to an end and after saying our goodbyes, Skylar insisted on walking out to the car with us. Her parents went into the house as we walked around to the front. Once we were by the car, she quickly hugged Madison, tenderly kissed her on the lips and squeezed her butt. She then turned to me, gently kissed me on the lips, and rubbed the bulge through my pants.

Before we had a chance to say anything...

“Auntie, Uncle, just remember all of the discreet flirting and touching I initiated at my birthday party. You do recall how the two of you took my lead? Well, wait until next week!”

With that being said, she ran up to the house and shouted joyfully, “I can’t wait!”

After getting in the car, there was a moment of breathless silence as we looked at each other. Then Madison spoke up, “I don't know about you, but I can't wait either!” 

She instantly saw a big smile spread across my face and I smilingly replied with an enthusiastic, “Either can I!”

When we arrived home, we spent the remainder of the night making love.

 

***
 

Madison and I patiently waited for Skylar to arrive, she was in the process of preparing breakfast when the doorbell rang. I went to let her in and when I opened the door, she was standing there dressed in a pair of pink nylon shorts and a matching crop top. Clearly, her top did little to conceal the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Hi Uncle, hi Auntie.”

“Welcome, honey,” Madison said as she hugged the girl, and then they gave each other a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Welcome, sweetie,” I said as we hugged and exchanged kisses on the cheek.

“Let me show you to your room, sweetie.”

With suitcase in hand, Skylar was shown to the guest bedroom and I went to the kitchen and finished preparing breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later, the girls walked into the kitchen. They had changed into bikinis and naturally looked smoking hot. Madison recently added red highlights to her shoulder-length blond hair. Skylar wore her shoulder-length flaxen hair, loosely.

Madison had naturally selected the rose-colored bikini because she knew how much I liked seeing her large breasts barely covered by the triangle top with a tie front.  Skylar was wearing a cream-colored triangle top that pushed up her perfect and youthful breasts. The tie front created a deep valley and at the top of her cleavage rested a small gold pendant. The matching bottom dipped well below her pierced innie with its diamond stud. 

Before taking a seat at the table, they simultaneously twirled, and I enthusiastically whistled my hearty approval. They took a seat as I dished up a delicious breakfast of orange juice, toast, coffee, and scrambled eggs with bits of crisp bacon mixed in. While we ate, the conversation revolved around what the plan was for the rest of the day. They wanted to go shopping later in the afternoon, and I suggested we should go out for dinner afterward. 

With breakfast over, Madison took the dishes and silverware over to the sink. They started washing the dishes as I sat for a moment, transfixed on two cute derrières. I stood, stepped up behind them, and simultaneously gave a playful slap on their butts.

“Ooohhh, Uncle Rick.” 

“Mmm, honey.”

In an instant, the teen had turned around and grabbed my crotch as she passionately kissed me. Her deft hand gently rubbed the growing bulge as Madison spun around and gently placed butterfly kisses along my neck. Her eager hand promptly joined Skylar’s rubbing the now very hard and erect bulge. My nimble fingers had been busy rubbing two already damp crotches.  

After much groping and kissing, Madison wisely said, “I hate to break this up, but you have an errand to run, honey.”

“Aww, Auntie, does Uncle Rick really have to go?” 

“Yes, but he’ll be back presently. Now finish up the dishes while I walk out to the car with your uncle. Then we’ll go down by the pool and work on  our tans.”

Skylar turned back to the sink and the two of us walked out to the car. Standing next to the car, she said  “You aren’t the only one getting turned on seeing her in that bikini, honey. I doubt if I’ll be able to keep my hands off of her for very long. So hurry back and join us, we’ll be ready and waiting.”

I got in the car and watched my sexy wife return to the house as she gave an extra wiggle of her ass. When she disappeared from sight, I drove off and twenty minutes arrived at Sinful Fun, our favorite adult store. I carefully picked out a strap-on set that, naturally included the harness and seven-inch purple dildo. We were low on lubricant, so I grabbed three tubes and two bottles of edible strawberry massage oil.

On the drive home, I got a text from Madison...

 

Ar u on ur wy? hrry, dn’t knw hw mch lngr I cn hld out. We oild each othr’s bcks nd r lyng hr nkd. Sh’s so adrbl, I cld et hr up nw.

 

I quickly replied to the text with the following...

 

5 mnts awy. 

 

I pushed the pedal to the metal, and three minutes later was parked partway up the driveway. With the bag in hand, I dashed toward the front door and entered the house. I made a beeline to the master bedroom, opened the drawer of Madison’s nightstand, and placed the tubes of lubricant in the top drawer. I then went over and placed one of the bottles of massage oil in the top drawer of my nightstand.

Pulling out my dresser drawer, I grabbed the swim trunks and yanked the T-shirt over my head. After the shirt was tossed on the nearby chair, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and boxers. In one swift motion, I pulled them down and kicked them toward the chair. I pulled the trunks up, grabbed the massage oil, and dropped it in the bag. 

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

When I got to the double French doors in the kitchen, I stood there and watched the nude girls. They were laying on the twin floating lounger, facing each other in the sixty-nine position.  I cautiously opened the door as to not make any significant noise and stepped out onto the expansive patio. The two heavenly bodies became more passionate as I crept up toward them. 

I was standing at the foot of the lounger; willing hands explored, sensual mouths sucked and sensuous lips tenderly licked. They were moaning loudly as their tongues and eager fingers pushed them closer to impending orgasms. Suddenly, their orgasms shot through their svelte bodies, as they licked the juices flowing from the sweet peaches. As they lay there recovering, Madison observed me standing there clutching the bag. She softly murmured something in Skylar’s ear. The teen turned away from her, rolled onto her stomach, and closed her ocean blue eyes.

“Uncle Rick is back, sweetie. Have you ever received a massage?”

“No, Auntie.”

“Then you're in for an absolute treat, now relax and enjoy. Remember, keep those gorgeous eyes closed. I'll be right here at your side.”

I promptly put the bag down and took off my swim trunks, then reached in the bag for the bottle of strawberry fragrance oil. Moving up on the lounger, I stooped close to Skylar with the bottle in hand. I gently sprinkled a path over her slender shoulders and down the center of her back.

Madison watched as she rose up on her knees and moved beside me. She picked up the bottle and squirted a very liberal amount of oil over her breasts. As  I began with Skylar’s shoulders, spreading the scented oil over her smooth skin. Then I slowly moved my hands along her back, she softly moaned out and began to relax. The slight bit of tension began to dissipate as my hands reached the small of her back.

“Mmm, Uncle Rick, that feels divine.”

“There's much more to come, my dear,” Madison said, as I watched rivers of liquid cascaded down the valley that separated her two bikini stuffers. She then squirted oil over the teen's legs while she rubbed the oil over herself with her free hand.

My hands found their way to Skylar’s butt and massaged the oil into the skin as I continued to watch my wife spread the oil over her body. She pulled and pinched the already hard nipples and continued to spread the oil as she moved her hands toward her landing strip.  

I turned my attention back to massaging Skylar’s butt and avoided going near her ass crack and pussy. She wiggled her butt, trying to get my fingers in the crack and her pussy. I then slid my hands down her well-toned legs and gently spread the oil as I tenderly massaged my way to her feet. I took one foot in my hands and massaged the arch, then took the other and massage that arch. Finished, my hands massaged their way up, closer to her pussy. I kept teasing and with every upstroke, my hands would inch closer to her pussy, then back down to her feet.  

Then I positioned myself at her feet and took an ankle in each hand. I pulled her legs farther apart and a clean-shaven pussy came into view. Madison had moved behind me and began rubbing her breasts along my back as my fingers glided along the teen's pink swollen lips. 

“Please, Uncle, please fuck me.”

“In due time, sweetie. He's going to get you ready for us.”

“What do you mean, Auntie?”

“Uncle Rick is going to fuck your pussy, and I'm going to fuck your ass with a strap-on.”

“Ooohhh, it’s been a long time since I got ass fucked.”

“And may I ask, who was the lucky one?”

“A former girlfriend.”

“Honey, why don’t you get her ready while I slip into the strap-on?”

“With pleasure, sweetie.”

Madison climbed off the lounger and took the sex toy from the bag as Skylar watched. I took the bottle of oil and squirted a liberal amount at the top of her ass crack and watched as the liquid flowed toward her brown hole. My wife slipped on the sex toy and climbed back on the lounger. With two fingers, I rubbed the oil in her crack and around her puckered hole. I slipped first one, then two fingers into the teen's tight ass. I made sure her ass was nice and loose by finger fucking her. 

In no time she was withering and moaning, she was ready. I slipped my fingers from the warmth of her ass and laid on my back. Skylar was on me in a flash, gently holding my cock upright as she gradually lowered herself on my cock. When those pretty pink lips parted and I entered her pussy, I thought I was going to lose it. Madison moved behind her, oiled up the dildo, and watched as the teen began bouncing on my steel rod. After several minutes of this exquisite pleasure, I pulled her to me and felt her perky breasts flatten against my chest. 

Madison was on her knees, scooted up, and gently pushed the dildo between those two beautiful ass cheeks. She slowly pushed the toy past the two rings of muscles. One inch at a time penetrated that tight ass until the dildo was completely buried inside her. 

“Oh fuck, yes!” Cried out Skylar.

I slowly began fucking her pussy, and Madison began slowly fucking her ass. The teen raked my chest with her nails as her moans grew louder. I wrapped my arms around her lithe body as Madison held onto her hips. We soon found ourselves thrusting in unison.  The two of us double fucked her hard and fast as she moaned and cursed.

Unable to hold back any longer, I sprayed load after load deep in her pussy. She and I came so much that our combined juices flowed over my nut sack. Madison slipped the dildo from her ass and when Skylar recovered, she slid off of me. The three of us laid there with Skylar in the middle. We exchanged kisses and caressed one another before getting up.

“That was amazing, you two. I have never had such a mind-blowing orgasm.”

“Well, sweetheart, you and I aren’t finished. You’re coming with me; we need some girl time.” Madison said, taking Skylar's hand and leading her to the house.

“What about Uncle Rick?”

“I’ll be fine, besides, I need to go cool off in the pool.”

“Okay, Honey, see you in an hour.”

I stood there and watched as they picked up their bikinis. I promptly let out a “ whoot-whoot” as they disappeared in the house. I stepped over to the pool's edge and dove in, the cool water was invigorating. After several laps, I pulled myself up on the floating mattress and soaked up the sun until I was dry.

Getting out of the pool, I walked over to the lounger and grabbed my trunks. Approaching the house, I took note of the time on the large wall clock hanging in the outdoor kitchen area. The hour was up, so I went straight to our master bedroom and there they were, asleep. Skylar was wearing the strap-on, and my wife was nuzzled against her back, holding the dildo in her gentle hand.

I decided to let them rest, as we had all week to go shopping and go out for dinner. Moreover, when they wake up, they no doubt will want to fuck and suck my cock and I want to sample their sweet peaches. I went outside and prepared a delicious dinner of chicken kabobs, cucumber salad, and a bowl of assorted fruits. There was a pitcher of pink lemonade already made which I placed on the table. 

Just as I was about to go and let the girls know that dinner, they stepped out onto the expansive patio. Both wore their bikinis to my obvious delight and said with wicked smiles, that they couldn’t wait for dessert.  

After we had eaten and cleaned, the girls stood on either side of me. They clasped their fingers in the waistband of my trunks. They squatted as the trunks were pulled down. When my cock popped out, the bulbous circumcised head smacked Skylar’s cheek.  

“Well, go ahead and suck it, dear,” Madison said, as she stood and eagerly removed her bikini bottom.

Skylar wrapped her gentle hand at the base of the shaft as she began bobbing her head up and down. My wife sucked and licked the swollen scrotum. They soon swapped places and lathered up my shaft and scrotum with their saliva. There was a “pop” sound as Skylar let the ball she was sucking on, slip from her mouth. 

She then said, “I want to watch Uncle Rick screw your delicious pussy, Auntie.”

With that said, I gently grasped Madison’s hand and escorted her to the chair. I sat down and told Skylar to get her nice and wet. The dear girl eagerly went down on her aunt and in no time had her luscious peach dripping wet.  

Skylar took a seat directly in front of us and eagerly watched as Madison straddled my legs while facing her. She took hold of my cock and impaled herself balls deep in one swift motion.

As she began bouncing up and down, I gently held onto her slender hips. We looked over at Skylar who naturally had her hand inside her bikini bottoms, frigging herself. The three of us keenly watched each other as I gently kneaded Madison’s large tits. The girl had pushed her top up, intentionally exposing those perky tits and was pinching first one, then the other. 

There were groans and moans as we climbed closer and closer to orgasmic bliss. All too soon, I emptied my balls in her pussy to overflowing, Skylar came so much, juices were trickling down her inner thighs. She rose from her chair and before Madison had a chance to climb off of my lap, the girl was lapping up our combined juices.

”Mmm, I can’t wait to take that big cock down my throat and suck all the gooey cream from his balls and swallow it.” Skylar said, looking up at us.

She assisted Madison off my lap and the three of us went inside to continue satisfying our carnal needs.

I knew all too well, the next five days would be a pleasurable sexual experience for us all.  

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments