Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Switch For You

"Taking charge and giving my baby what he wants"

83
25 Comments 25
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It arrived. Just the sight of it as I open the box has my pussy clenching. I'm not dominant, but you want this. It makes me so wet to think of doing this for you. To think of taking your ass.

You're due back from the store soon. I hurry to get ready.

______________

I hear you enter the kitchen. I move to stand at the end of the bed and lift my right leg onto the bench.

A slight breeze flows over my still damp skin. Freshly washed toys nestle on the tufted bench; my pink Lovense g-spot vibe, the lube and the dildo with its harness.

You walk into the bedroom, I watch your eyes roam my naked body. The appreciation in them makes me want to purr.

Your eyes find the new toy. A naughty grin lights your face.

"It came!" you exclaim.

Eyes locked on the harness; you move to enter the room. I hold up a hand, "Strip," I order.

You stop. Meeting my eyes, your grin widens even more. I watch as you pull off your shirt, toe off your shoes, unbuckle your belt and drop your pants.

Taking a step out of them brings you just a bit closer. My eyes greedily watch as you bend to strip the socks and finally, drop the boxers. Standing up, cock just beginning to harden, I crook my finger at you and beckon you near.

You step in close, between my legs, my one foot still on the bench. I pull your head down to me and kiss you. Deeply, wantonly. Letting you feel how excited I am.

Your hands rub up and down my sides and back. My own slip between us and caress your rod. Feeling it grow and fully lengthen within my hands.

My hands run back up your chest, stopping to rub and tweak your nipples. My lower body cuddles closer and your warm dick slides against my stomach.

I moan in anticipation as my hands reach your shoulders, pushing you away to break the kiss. I look up at you, smile and push down on your shoulders.

"Put my toy in me, baby."

You drop to your knees as I want you to. Your large hands grip my spread thighs and your mouth dives in. Wasting no time, you begin devouring me. Not what I said, but I'm not going to argue.

My hands clutch at your head. Pushing you in deeper. Holding myself up. Moans and whimpers spilling from my throat. Your left-hand slips under my braced thigh, helping to hold me up.

Your right-hand slides two fingers into my pussy. Filling me, stretching me, pumping hard and fast into me. Your mouth on my clit, sucking, licking. Your eyes looking up at me.

A jolt runs through me as your talented fingers curve just right. My body tightening, rocking against your mouth. My hands lock in your hair, pushing your face in deep as I begin cumming.

Grinding as the spasms roll over me. Your fingers slipping out, so your tongue can slip in. Feeling you hum as you lick and suck me clean.

My grasping hands slowly relaxing until they fall away from your head. I watch as your Cheshire smile emerges from between my legs and you look up at me.

A sexy smile on my lips, I huskily say, "Finish getting me ready to take your ass, baby."

A low moan comes from you at my words. My own moans are loud and deep as you slide the Lovense toy into my wet pussy and turn it on, to the pulsing vibe I love.

Next, you pick up the harness and examine it carefully. My leg comes down off the bench, my stance loose and natural as I patiently wait while the vibrations run through me. I won't cum from them alone, but they feel so good and will keep me on edge.

Spreading it, you hold an opening to my right foot, and I step in. We repeat this with the left side. Then you slide it up to my waist. Buckling buckles, straightening straps, you turn me this way and that as you make sure it is on comfortably and securely.

I wiggle a bit and watch as the dildo bounces in response. Everything feels tightly attached. The harness strange but sexy feeling as it pulls. Experimenting, I thrust my hips a bit and watch my cock stab forward. Looking, I see you are mesmerized too, so I thrust a few more times.

I gesture to you and you hand me the lube. I drizzle some over my cock... How strange it is to think of it as MY cock. My hands rubbing the lube over it. Up and down. Fascinating to watch. Thrusting forward I see and feel it slide through my hands.

Working my hips, testing out how each wiggle and movement makes my cock move. Knowing you are watching, your hand drifted to your own cock, stroking it lightly.

Satisfied that I have some basics down, I look over at you. A wicked grin on my face as I step back and motion you to crawl up onto the padded bench.

"Assume the position, so I can fuck that ass."

I just can't resist slapping your sexy ass as you crawl onto the bench. Mmm... Hearing your moan at the crack of my hand, sends sexy shivers through me.

Once you are in place, I take my lube covered fingers and start rubbing your opening. My left hand reaches to squeeze your balls. Feeling you relax, I slowly work my finger into you. Until I am pumping it lazily in and out.

I pour more lube onto you and set the bottle beside me on the bed. My hand reaches further down to stroke your shaft as I carefully add another finger. The strokes of my fingers and hand getting stronger and harder as you loosen under me.

"Are you ready for me to take your ass?" I demand.

"Mmm... Yes," you moan.

My hand slides out from under you. Crack! It smacks your left butt cheek. You jump and moan low as your white ass blossoms pink.

"Tell me correctly."

"Yes, please, I'm ready for you to take my ass"

"Good boy," I praise. My hand reaching under, pumping you tightly a few times. Leaning forward to lick and nip your pink cheek.

My fingers slide out of your needy ass and off your dick as I position my cock at your entrance applying pressure with my hips.

No slow, no easy. We've practiced before without the strap on, with just a dildo. I know you can take me. Seeing the first bit slide in, knowing that I'm perfectly lined up. Pausing. Easing back a bit. Thinking... I can't do this for the first time and stroke your cock...

Smack! "Get your hand on your cock."

Watching in satisfaction, as your ass pinkens just a bit more and wiggles as your hand begins stroking your cock.

My hand holding my cock keeping it lined up, I thrust forward and over half my cock disappears into your ass. I pause a quick second. Seeing your body relax just a bit, feeling you pushing back, ready for more. I adjust my feet closer and slam my hips forward until they hit yours.

EllaBonit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaBonit

Experimenting with thrusting, I pound my cock into your ass. My uneven strokes becoming smoother, harder. My hand starts spanking your ass, alternating cheeks. The groans of delight coming from you, spur me on until they are a bright pink.

Soon I hear your moans increase and see your body tightening, I abruptly pull out and step back.

"Crawl up onto the bed and turn over so I can stroke that cock."

Watching you crawl onto the high bed, turning over at the edge of the bed so that your ass is on the edge and your hands hold your legs up.

I step up between your legs. My hands caressing your thighs as I step in close.

"So very, very sexy," I let you know, as I gaze into your eyes.

Taking my cock in hand, I nudge it into your ass. My hands briefly gliding over your hardness, before running up your stomach, your chest. My fingers finding your nipples. Tweaking, pulling at them as my cock slides slowly into you.

Beginning to rock into your ass. My index and thumb pinching and pulling at your nipples still.

Picking up the pace, my hands rub back down your body, flowing down to your crotch. One hand drifting under to rub the luscious spot between your ass and balls.

The other raising to slide over your cock. Your velvet hardness sliding softly through my hand. My own cock, continuing to lazily pump in and out.

Wanting to really pump your cock hard, I reach for the lube and drizzle just a bit onto you. Mmm... My hand glides now. My other turning and cupping your balls. Squeezing, rolling them.

My hips begin to grind into you. My clit throbs with each bit of wonderful pressure against it.

"I'm so wet and hot, baby. I can feel my juices starting to run down my thigh."

My hands and hips begin to match, sliding in and up and out in time. Strong, long strokes. Gazing into your eyes, seeing your desire, fuels my own lust.

"Mmm... That's it. I can't wait for you to cum all over. As soon as you are done. I want you to scoot back, so I can crawl up and fuck your face until I cum."

You groan deeply at this idea. I start to move faster. Shortening my strokes and slamming in harder, faster. My hand on your balls squeezing tighter now. My other gripping your cock moving up and down. My thumb rubbing underneath the sensitive head with each stroke.

Fast and hard now as I watch your body tighten and twitch beneath me. Bowing and arching as cum begins to shoot upward from your pulsating rod. Slamming my cock in a few more times as cum continues leaking from you, adding to the lube as I caress every drop out.

Your breath slowing, I step back. Fumbling with straps and buckles. Watching you wiggle into place on the bed. Your eyes on me.

The strap on dropping to the floor finally. I crawl up onto the bed. Your arms raised to me. Drawing me in as they wrap around me. Pressing me close. My mouth settling over yours. Kissing you deeply, hungrily.

My hand slipping between my legs and pulling out my toy, tossing it to the side. I pull away from your lips and crawl over you. My hands gripping the headboard as my pussy settles onto your face.

Your hands grasp my thighs and pull me down. Your tongue dives into my opening and starts scooping my juices into your mouth. I pause and let you play for a moment.

But I'm too close to stay there. I tilt my hips and slide back a bit. Feeling your tongue hit my clit, I grind down hard. Your lips coming together to suck while your tongue flicks.

Your hands moving from my thighs to my ass cheeks squeezing, clenching them. Knowing you love it; I ride you hard. Grinding down. Groaning. Rocking my hips back and forth. Lifting just slightly, before pressing back down. Over and over.

Moaning in need, telling you, "Please baby, I'm so very close."

One of your hands slips down, your finger sliding into my pussy. Wet and slick, it glides back to my ass. Pressing against my rosebud, slipping in just a bit. Gathering more moisture from my dripping slit, it slides knuckle deep into my ass.

My body freezes in place as your finger pumps in and out my ass. Crushing my pussy tight against your sucking, licking voracious mouth. My release rolling over me as cries and moans explode from my mouth. My lungs heaving breath in and out.

Slumped against the headboard, I come back to myself. Your lips still lapping me clean. I ease up and over you. Sliding down your side, your hands helping steady me.

Cuddling in close against your side. You shift and kiss me. Our lips and tongue gently playing as I taste myself on you.

"Mine," I lightly growl as my hand slips down and squeezes your ass cheek.

"Yours," you reply as you wiggle your ass for me.

"Mine," you whisper into my mouth as you kiss me slow and tenderly.

"Yours," I whisper back as we come up for air.

Published 
Written by LadyAnne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments