Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy Gives In to Cheating Part 3

"Stacy asks Rich to fuck her hard and he obliges."

14
0 Comments 0
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Pressing the tip of my cock to Stacy’s hot, wet pussy sent a rush of indescribable pleasure down its entire shaft and into my balls, causing them to tighten. Stacy gripped the stair in preparation for me beginning to thrust into her. I started making small pushing movements, easing my cock between her soft, pink pussy lips. Stacy pushed back a little and the tip disappeared inside her. Stacy moaned. I grabbed her hips and I started to push into her, burying my hard shaft deep inside her.

Stacy’s head dropped forward and I started fucking her, staying deep at first and grinding in her then, as the wetness of her pussy lubricated my hard on I started thrusting harder, pulling myself all the way out, watching as her pussy lips closed before parting them again forcefully, driving deep into her, my thighs slapping against the milky skin of her tight ass. I was fucking her as hard as I could, almost knocking her forward causing her to steady herself with her hands.

“Fuck, your pussy feels so tight and hot," I grunted, gripping her thighs, my fingers pressing into her skin.

“Don’t stop," she moaned.

“Tell me louder,” I demanded, thrusting my cock into her faster and faster.

Stacy lifted her head. “Don’t stop, Rich!” she called.

“Tell me what you want.”

"I want you to fuck me, Rich,” she moaned. “Fuck my pussy.”

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, letting it linger at the opening.

She pushed back, searching for my cock again.

“Don’t stop fucking me, Rich,” she called. “Be rough with me.”

I thrust back into her causing a low moan to emanate from her throat. I reached down with my left hand to take her left breast, massaging it firmly, rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger. The other hand grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. I leaned forward, biting her shoulder, leaving a red mark on her skin, not caring if it would still be there when she went home to Brendan, actually hoping it would be.

I kept thrusting into Stacy, kissing her neck, both her firm tits in my hands now, squeezing and massaging them. Stacy was grinding against me, her sexy ass pushing against me every time I moved deeply into her wet opening. Her movements were becoming more frantic and her moans were becoming louder. I could see tiny beads of perspiration appear on her back as she lifted her head.

“Oh fuck, Rich, I’m gonna cum,” she cried.

“Tell me,” I told her, hoping my demands would turn her on as much as my rough movements seemed to be.

Stacy was moaning louder now but pushing back again she almost pleaded.

“Please don’t stop. Fuck me, Rich. I’m going to cum.”

I watched as the small, slender muscles in her back tensed.

“Oh, fuck! I’m cumming!” She half shouted, half moaned, pushing back onto me, keeping me deep inside her.

As her body relaxed and her head dropped forward I slowed my movements.

“Did you cum?” Stacy asked between breaths.

“No,” I replied. “But it’s okay.”

“I want you to,” she said, leaning forward so that my cock slipped out of her. She stood and turned to me. I looked at her cute breasts, they also had a delicate misting of perspiration. Her face was flushed but as pretty as I’d ever seen it.

Her hand went to my cock and she lowered herself slowly to her knees. Looking up at me, making that intense eye contact which had turned me on so much last weekend she gently took the tip of my cock in her mouth, sliding her full, sexy lips over it, sucking it before moving her head back again.

“Is this okay?” She asked.

“Fuck, yeah,” I said, smiling at her.

Stacy smiled back.

“I’ll make you cum any way you want,” she said, a cheeky glint in her eye.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said simply before kissing the tip of my cock.

“What are my options?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Tell me all the ways you’re willing to make me cum,” I said, keeping eye contact with her.

“Well,” she began, kissing my cock again, her hand gently stroking the shaft, “I’ll bend over again and you can fuck me…and this time you’re allowed to cum inside me.” She smiled. “But I think that might make me cum too and I’d like this to be more about you so, I can suck you, like this,” she sucked my cock deep into her mouth again. “Or I can jack you off with my hand, and if you choose that method then you can decide where on me you cum.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

Or if you have something else in mind then tell me and I’ll do it.”

Her words made my cock swell in her small hand. I looked down at her, her hand still sliding slowly along the length of my shaft.

“Well, what’ll it be? My pussy, my mouth or my hand? And you have to choose, I want you to tell me what you want.”

“Can I go for a combo?” I asked, smiling at her.

“Ooh, that sounds like fun. What’ll it be? Me sucking you then I lay down while you push inside me and cum in my pussy?”

“That sounds good but I’d like you to suck me then finish me off with your hand so that I cum on your tits.”

Stacy smiled.

“That sounds like fun…for starters. That is if it’s okay for me to stick around for a while?”

“You can stay as long as you want,” I told her.

Stacy smiled but looked down at the floor for a second, as if she felt guilty over what we were doing but the moment passed and she looked back at me, smiling a wicked smile, taking my cock slowly in her mouth, sucking it deeply before drawing it back out. The feeling was intense. She started to talk in between each suck.

“Then. After. You’ve cum. All over me. I’ll. Get you. Hard. Again. And keep you hard. All after…noon. And all. Night.”

I sighed.

“Fuck, that sounds amazing.”

Before I could say another word she slid her soft lips down my cock, running her tongue all around the tip, sending intense sensations down the shaft and causing me to groan.

Pulling back slightly, Stacy took my shaft in her hand, her slender fingers gripping it gently while her tongue and lips concentrated around the tip. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, seemingly enjoying the look of pleasure she was putting on my face. She was being tender, obviously enjoying the feel of my hard on in her mouth and hand. I softly ran my fingers through her hair. The time for roughness was over. For now.

Stacy continued to suck, lick and stroke my cock, keeping it so hard my balls were aching. Her left hand was on my ass, keeping me in place but it moved to my balls, massaging them gently, her neat fingernails softly scraping over the delicate flesh. I could feel the tension building within the tip of my cock and I let out a small gasp.

“Fuck, I’m close,” I told her.

She kept sucking for another few seconds before taking her mouth off me.

“You still want to cum on my tits? Or do you want me to keep sucking and have you cum in my mouth?” She asked, still looking up at me.

My hips were starting to buck and I could barely speak.

“I still want to cum on your tits,” I told her.

She smiled.

“Tell me again,” she said, an intense look on her face, as if my building ecstasy was, in turn, giving her pleasure.

I moaned as her hand moved up my shaft, touching the swollen end for the briefest of moments.

“I want to cum on your tits.”

“Say my name,” she whispered. “Tell me using my name. Tell me you want me.”

The intensity was almost at its peak but I wanted to do what she asked.

“Stacy, I want you. I want to cum all over your pretty little tits.”

She moaned and for a second she closed her eyes, taking in my words. Then she was stroking her hand to the tip of my hard penis, her fingers still softly caressing my balls. She opened her eyes again.

“Are you ready to cum?” She purred.

“Yes,” I replied, my words barely audible.

“Tell me. Say my name.”

The combination of her hands working so perfectly on my balls and on my cock and her gentle demands tipped me over edge.

“Stacy, I’m cumming,” I moaned as I released my hot sperm into the air. I watched as at the last second she tilted her head back slightly, allowing the warm liquid to splash first onto her neck then her perfect, pink breasts and nipples. Stacy’s eyes never left mine.

Stacy stopped stoking before it became too intense then leaned forward and gently sucked the cum from the end of my cock, still looking up at me.

“Fuck, that was amazing,” I sighed, reaching for her hands, standing her up gently, kissing her mouth. My cock pressed against her flat stomach.

“Yeah, I thought so,” she whispered between kisses.

“I’ll get you a towel,” I said quietly.

“It can wait,” she purred .

“Let’s go upstairs,” I said, taking her hand.

“Hhmm, that sounds good,” she said, allowing me to lead the way. As we headed up the stairs I took a quick look at my watch. It was still only 1.30pm. We had all afternoon and all night and I couldn’t think of a better way to spend it...

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors