Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Times Past

"My lover comes home to me"

1
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
675 words 675 words
The door was unlocked – she knows she is always welcome and missed when not around.

I hear the door open and lock behind her then the shout.

“Hello.”

My already pounding heart quickens again and I order her to come upstairs.

She follows the instruction and stands in front of me in my room. Even after a long day at work her beauty shines through – a combination of classic porcelain skin, vivid eyes, soft full lips and an innocence that always hides her appetite for life.

I tell her not to speak but to undress. I know she has followed my instructions – the heels, stockings and black underwear only serve to make this beautiful woman stop my heart!

I walk up to her and pull her close, leaning down to kiss her with an intensity that conveys both my love and longing that could never be misunderstood.

I order her to kneel on the floor with her head and arms on the bed. Her body is already convulsing with the thought of what was to come. I tie her arms to the bed, pulling her head up to my face and whisper.

”You’re mine and now I will mark you.” I slowly slide my belt off and without warning whip it across her soft backside – she moans, I do it again and again gaining true satisfaction from the sounds she makes and the marks I am leaving on her. I run my hands up her thighs – she is soaking.

“Don’t you dare come until I say,” I order.

I undo her restraints and throw her beautiful body on the bed. Her eyes are pleading with me to let her climax but I’m not giving in. I bind her arms and legs to the bed and knelt next to her head.

“Open your mouth.” I slide my hard cock into her welcoming mouth. I never fail to be surprised and just how perfect her lips and tongue feel around me.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

I slide down her body with my lips squeezing and pinching her breasts at the same time. Then I find myself tasting her sweet, wet and perfectly formed pussy – I never tire of the sweet taste and the feel of her throbbing on my lips.

She begs to come.

“No not yet.” I take her to the edge and stop each time – she is struggling again the straps.

I tease her with the end of my cock and then suddenly I push in deep and hard and I’m fighting the urge to explode – her pussy feels better than words can describe, grabbing my cock and feeling like it’s trying to squeeze the cum out of me.

I move slowly at first then faster and harder, getting as deep as I can. She continues to beg to come.

“Do you really want to?” I ask.

“Yes,” she moans softly.

I untie her and lie on my back with her knelt up. I take my fingers and stroke her pussy. I look in her eyes.

“Come now,” I order and push two fingers deep inside her. Her release shocks me – her wetness pours across my arm and the sheets. I keep going thrusting my hand inside her, keeping her coming over and over.

I tell her to fuck me. She straddles me and pushes me deep inside, I can still feel her coming – a perfect moment, I’m so deep inside her and I can’t wait any longer, I force myself as far into her as possible so she can feel the force of my come inside her.

She lies next to me and I tell her to clean me, everything is sensitive but her touch is caring and sensual.

I reach down to her pussy and dip my fingers inside and tell her she missed a bit – the sensation and look of her eating my come from my fingers is one of the most erotic and intimate times we share.

She is my slut, my friend, my lover and my dream.

Published 
Written by TheUsualSuspect
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors