Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hands Bound Behind

"Another Wall, Another Memory"

25
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Whenever we were together it is like fireworks, sparks, loud bangs, screams, and pure excitement. Today was no different.

I found myself lazing on my comfortable chair in just a pair of pink shorts and a t-shirt, I was having a bit of an off day, my emotions all a haze, and the only thing clear in my mind was you. How you always know how to make me smile and feel appreciated, even when I am not feeling it myself. The calm peaceful surroundings, no children running around shouting. No mess to tidy up,  just the bubbles from the fish tank keeping me grounded. I closed my eyes, just for a minute.

 “Are you relaxed enough yet?” he asked.

The familiar voice that I had grown to love over the last few months was here, in front of me, his breath so hot against my skin, his lips so close to mine I could almost taste him. Slowly I opened my eyes, staring intently into his soul, wondering why he was there. Had I missed a date we had planned or was this one of those random surprises? He was always doing them. I could feel his eyes undressing me, his gentle hands touching my soft skin. I tried to reach forward to kiss your lips, but he pushed me back.

 “Teasers back I see,” I replied, a sense of sarcasm now filling the air.

 He was in control today. He moved my hair and began to coat the side of my neck with soft, wet kisses. Not missing a spot with those rosy lips. Again, I tried to catch his mouth, but I found myself lost in another world. My heart trembling, my skin filled with goosebumps, the ever-growing tingles down inside of me. How can he do that with just one kiss. It utterly amazed me.

 “You will not win, so surrender now,” he said in his stern voice. 

He stepped back and stared at my body. I was not your average girl; I had curves in the right places, but it had taken me eight years to love these curves, since the birth of my first child. My boobs stood out in my low-cut, pink top. He loved having them in his hands, in his mouth. Suddenly, something ripped. He had torn my top. one clean tear straight down the front, exposing my breasts to the cold, night air. My nipples were now erect and commanded attention. 

I lowered my head back down and closed my eyes again. My eyes rolled back to release the senses that I was holding on tightly to, trying to give up all my powers and just devour all the desires he was introducing to me. Before I could open them, he took my hand and helped me stand to my feet.

 “Don’t open them,” he commanded to me.

 I could not even if I wanted to. He had put a blindfold on me; everything was pitch black. All my senses now working overtime, every sound, every touch seemed more intense than before. He took me towards the bedroom and pushed me back. I screamed, as I thought I was heading for the floor, which is a long way down from my five-foot-nine height. Instead, I found myself pushed against the wall, my red face now starting to cool down from the coldness of the wall pressed against my face. 

He grabbed both my hands with one hand and held them behind my back so that I was frozen. With his other free hand, he pulled my hair back and kissed my neck, but this time it was more forceful. I could feel my pussy starting to tingle, getting wetter with every touch.

 “Is this what you wanted?” he asked.

 I tried to muster up the words to speak, but there was nothing but moans coming from my mouth. Each louder than the last. If there was one thing I loved more than his touch, it was his nails. There was something about them running along my skin that made me melt. Then, suddenly, I felt them, one finger then another until all of them were sliding down from my neck to my shoulders, I started arching as he got lower down my back. Down towards my bum he went. I still had my shorts on, or so I thought. With one swift move, he had them off too! I was naked and shivering, yet hot and filled with utter excitement. 

Mell_lisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mell_lisa

I heard him undoing his jeans, the metal clasps hitting each other, then out of nowhere, it came. A smack across my ass so hard my legs buckled underneath me.

“Ouch,” I yelled, “that really hurt.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

As he helped me to my feet once more, I thought about what he said. My mind was entering a new world of pleasure and pain. I hid my smile from him.

“No.”

“Good.”

Then came the second, the third, and the fourth. My ass was now red, raw, and stinging, the very touch would have made me scream aloud but I held them back. I still could not see him. I could only feel for him, and it was frustrating me. I heard his footsteps along the wooden floor, closer and closer they were coming to me. I had tried to fight against him, but I was not strong enough. His grip was tighter than I ever imagined, how can he hold me back with just one hand?

 In the middle of his kisses, now planted on my lips, he had spread my legs apart with his feet. Without any warning, every inch of his long, hard cock was thrust deep into my dripping wet pussy. His balls touched my still sore ass as he stayed there for a moment.

 “Oh, my God," I gasped, "babe, you’re so big!”

I finally managed to string words together between the moans and screams coming from my mouth. He pulled my head back again, so it was now resting on his shoulder.

“I’m going to fuck you until you cum all over my cock,” he whispered down my ear.

He pulled back softly until the end of his shaft was just at the edge of my pussy, then slammed back into me fast with authority and domination of my body in front of him. He repeated this for what seemed a lifetime, wave after wave of cum fell down my legs onto the floor. Each thrust made me scream and moan harder than before. I was struggling to catch my breath, trying to keep in rhythm with him. My knees bent every time he touched my g-spo;, he knew what he was doing, and I loved it.

I put my face up against the cold wall, a joyous moment, a very quick cool down before he pulled my hair back again, realising why I was using the wall.

 “You ready for this?” he sounded like a grizzly bear, so gruff and powerful.

He held on to me tighter than ever, his breathing quickened and with a final grunt, every shot of his hot cum filled my pussy as I came with him, our juices combined. He relaxed his grip and let go of me, undid my face mask while I rubbed my hands to regain feeling in them. Removing his cock from me, I fell to my knees. He stood there motionless, so I bent forward, took his cock in my hand, and licked our playtime session off him. I never wasted a drop of it. It is sweet and salty but oh-so filling. 

I cleaned myself up and walked over to the bed where he was lying down. He looked so peaceful and content I did not want to disturb him. I snuggled up next to him and put my hand on his chest, twirling his hair between my fingers. I felt safe in his arms, the only place I ever wanted to be.

He lifted my head up and kissed me once more. 

“You are perfect. I love you.”

 “I love you too.”

Published 
Written by angeleyezsamiie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments