Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does Lightning Alter Memories, Or Something Else?

"Lightning reminds me yellow was her favorite color."

9
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

A raging thunderstorm interrupted my repeating dream of Colleen. I dreamed about her a lot. My encounter with Colleen was a missed opportunity but when you're 17, without a lot of worldly experience, it's easy to miss signals. I always regretted missing her signals.

Colleen worked with my mother in an office. She was just out of college and this was her first job, her first apartment, and the first time to be alone in a big, new city. Mom took Colleen under her wing and tried to help her any way she could.

One Saturday morning, Mom asked me to take a package to Colleen's apartment. I had other things I wanted to do but grudgingly accepted the task.

Colleen was waiting for me and thanked me profusely for bringing the package to her. "Would you like a tour of my apartment?" she asked, beaming with pride over it.

As she walked ahead of me, I noticed she was wearing a tight pair of short-shorts, and her shapely ass delightfully wiggled in front of me. She showed me her kitchen, all decorated in yellow, the living room looked comfortable, and then she took me into her bedroom.

She turned to face me, she was wearing a white blouse that was tucked tightly into her shorts, it was pulled tightly across her C cup breasts and I noticed her nipples were hard and pushing outward through a yellow bra. With a sweep of her hand, she explained that yellow was her favorite color. Her bedroom was lacy and feminine, and the bed was pulled back.

We walked back to the kitchen area where she had set two places on the table with coffee cups and a coffee cake. We sat and chatted, just small talk, over coffee and coffee cake. After a brief while and more chat, I said, "Well, you must have things to do today, too, so I should be going."

A few days later, it dawned on me. Colleen was trying to seduce my 17-year-old self and I was too blind to see it! That fact haunted me forever. I would fantasize about my encounter with Colleen ending differently, masturbating furiously, dreaming of cumming inside of her instead of all over my hand.

I had been having that dream again of my 17-year-old self joyously fucking the hot 23-year-old, Mom sent me to when the thunderstorm rolled in.

The lights flickered and went out. I turned on a flashlight and looked for the "Lights Out" telephone number, then picked up the phone. I held the receiver to my ear, heard the dial tone, and started to call the electric company.

BANG! Lightning struck the line and a ball of lightning shot out of the telephone and flashed across the bedroom! The blast knocked me back on the bed and everything went black.

I must have died because when I woke up, I was standing in the bedroom of my childhood home. Was this heaven? Would I spend eternity in high school? Maybe this was Hell! I looked down and there I was, seventeen years old and in my bed. 17-year-old me must have been having a good dream because the bed was shaking and the blanket was moving near his waist. "Having a good time?" I asked. He kept jacking off.

That's it, I'm a ghost, watching my life go by. If I'm a ghost, I must be able to walk through walls. I turned and headed for the door to see if I could visit Mom. I walked into the door, smacking my nose and making a loud "WHACK!"

I turned and looked at 17-year-old me. He was looking at the door, he had heard the noise. I waved but he didn't see me. I was really baffled now when I heard Mom yell for me to wake up!

The door opened a crack and there was Mom! "I have a package I want you to take to Colleen," she said. Just as I remembered, 17-year-old me griped and moaned about it, until Mom said, "Just take the package to her and then you can go play with your friends."

The kid got up, showered, and with package in hand, headed for the old Ford I remembered so fondly. I climbed into the back seat. He looked over his shoulder, and mumbled, "I could have sworn I heard the back door open and close."

"You did!" I said. "I'm here!"

He stared at me without seeing, then turned back, started the car and backed out of the driveway. He was heading to Colleen's, blissfully unaware of what awaited him. How could I tell him?

As we pulled up to the curb, before he shut off the engine, I leaned over the seat and whispered in his ear, "Fuck Colleen today! She wants you! She wants to fuck you. Don't leave the apartment until you take her to bed and fill her with your cum!"

He wrinkled up his face. "What?" He stuck his finger in his ear like there was a bug in it.

I put my lips next to her ear and yelled, "COLLEEN WANTS YOU TO FUCK HER!!!"

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

He shook his head and poked at his ear again, then went to the front door of the building. I wanted to follow him, but the doors wouldn't open. I was stuck in the car!

I closed my eyes and slapped the side of my head. Suddenly, I was back in my bed with the room spinning. The receiver was laying on the bed next to me screeching it was off the hook. The lights were on, the sun was up, and the storm has passed. "How long have I been out?" I thought.

I struggled to my feet and staggered to the kitchen to make coffee. I had just poured a cup when the doorbell rang. There was a handsome young man on the porch. I opened the door and said, "Yes?"

He was holding some papers and asked if I was me, using my full name. I nodded.

"My Mom tells me my dad is my dad, but a DNA test says you're my father." I dropped my coffee cup. It shattered on the floor and sprayed hot coffee all over me, but I hadn't even noticed. He handed me one of the papers, and there it was. This young man was my son!

"What is your mother's name?" I asked.

"Colleen."

I closed my eyes and the memory of that Saturday morning came back me. I was remembering the tour of the apartment until we go to the bedroom. Colleen turned to face me and waved her hand. "You can tell, yellow is my favorite color," she said. Shades of yellow were everywhere, and the bed covers were turned down to reveal soft yellow sheets.

The memory was different now, it was more like I fantasized it to be. I nodded and said, "I see that. I even see yellow here." I reached for her body and slipped my right hand between her arm and torso, resting my fingers on her bra.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her lips tightly to mine. Her mouth opened wide and she pushed her tongue into my mouth, flicking it actively against mine. She broke the kiss and said, "I hoped you'd notice!"

Colleen broke out embrace and stepped back. I watched in fascinated disbelief as she opened her blouse and pulled it off, tossing it on to the dresser. "That's not all that's yellow," she said, opening the waistband of her shorts. She let them fall down and stepped out of them, and stood in front of me with her yellow bra and matching yellow panties. There was a lace front and I could see her hair pressed tightly under the lace. "Do you like them?"

I nodded and said, "Very much! They're beautiful! You're beautiful!"

She blushed and said, "Thank you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"Yes."

She sighed and whispered, "At least I can be your second." She reached between us and ran her fingertips along my shaft. "I want to see this!"

She pulled the bedding down and sat on the bed. It didn't take me long! I stripped down to my tight, white shorts and stood lamely in front of her.

"That looks painful," she said, pointing to the bulge in front of my shorts. "Let me help with that," she said. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My cock sprang out and hit her on the side of the head. She laughed and said, "I liked that!"

Colleen reached up, took hold of my shaft with her fingertips and kissed the end, sucking up the clear drops of precum forming there. "You taste good," she said with a slurp. "Do your girlfriends suck that beautiful cock?" I shook my head. "Maybe I'll show you later, but right now," she said, giving my cock a gentle squeeze, "I want this inside of me!" She laid back, pulled her panties down and over her ankles, and tossed them over her shoulder. She spread her legs wide and lifted them up in the air.

"Come fuck me," she whispered, holding her arms up toward me.

I knelt between her legs and couldn't believe how easily my cock slid up inside her dripping wet pussy. When I reached her cervix, she pulled me close to her and whispered, "I've been wanting you inside me since the first time I saw you!"

I began to pump with youthful abandon. It wasn't long before I exploded with stream after stream of cum, deep inside of her.

She reached for my wrist and pulled my hand to her breast. "Squeeze me hard!" she said. My memory flashed through an entire morning of fucking and sucking with Colleen, completely different from my lifetime memory.

"How old are you?" I asked the young man.

"Seventeen," he said.

I'm 35. It's been 17 years plus 9 months since my visit with Colleen, just a few hours ago.

Published 
Written by StickyKeyboard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments