Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie's First Deepthroat

"Connie finally takes me all the way down her throat"

12
1 Comment 1
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

We crawled into bed together.  It had been a long Friday, hell, it had been a long week, and I was tired, but not ready to sleep.  I was feeling the need for some human touch.  Work wasn’t the only thing that had made the week seem long.  We just hadn’t been able to get in sync because of our schedules.  Well, tomorrow was the weekend and tonight there was no rush. 

Connie had been sleeping in a long t-shirt that came about halfway down her thighs.  I slept in my shorts.  Rolling onto my right side I placed my hand on her tummy and made small circles with the palm.  Connie sighed.  “I’ve missed you,” she said and moved my hand up to her right breast. 

“Let’s make up for that tonight,” I replied as I massaged her breast, pinching and rolling the hardening nipple through the fabric.  She sighed again. 

Connie is a bit on the heavy side.  Not fat, but she has some meat on her bones.  Broad hips with a relatively narrow waist and 38DD fuckable breasts give her a very sexy hourglass figure.  Dishwater blonde hair and blue eyes with hazel flecks that sparkle when she smiles makes for a most attractive package.  She also enjoys everything sexual that I enjoy, which most women don’t.

I lowered my head to her left breast, sucking and nibbling on the nipple through the fabric, feeling it harden like the other as that area became wet with spit.  Her left hand slipped into my shorts and began stroking my cock.  Geez, I was so backed up I wanted to hop her right then and rut to climax.  I also wanted to take some time and have the fun that we’d both missed out on through the week.  The latter won.

My hand moved down across her belly, applying the most pressure with the heel.  As it moved below her navel her legs spread in anticipation.  Down the hand went, across her Venus mound which brought a sharp intake of air to her as her hips lifted to meet it, down the top of her left thigh which brought a faint groan of frustration, past the hem of the t-shirt to her left knee.  Lifting my left leg, I pulled hers between mine, then lowered my leg to trap it.  Just a touch on her right knee caused that one to move outward as well, fully opening herself to my manipulations.  To prolong the luscious agony, I slowly began working the hem of the t-shirt up, first one side, then the other, and back.  Little by little it rose until it was almost to her navel.  She lifted her hips to allow it to move higher. 

After bunching it up just under her breasts, I trailed my fingertips down across her navel, pausing to tease it a few moments, across her neatly trimmed bush, to her slit where they lightly traced the length of the lips, up and down several times.  Her hips moved, trying to make my fingers slip into the folds, her breath was becoming ragged, and whimpers were escaping her throat.  I could feel her heat and dampness even before I probed into her.  Her right hand was treating her right breast as mine had done while her left continued to pump my now hard shaft.  The wetness on her t-shirt around her left nipple was huge now. 

Using my index and ring fingers, I spread her labia open, holding it like that for a few seconds to tease her, then used my middle finger tip to lightly stroke from vagina to just under her clit, not quite touching either of those prizes.  “Oohhh,” she groaned as her head turned from side to side.  Looking up I saw he eyes closed, her lips parted and the tip of her tongue just peeking out as if waiting for something to touch it.  Her hips were rotating, encouraging me to engage more sensitive spots.  Her hand on my cock stopped stroking, but she didn’t ease her grip on it.  “You fucking tease.”  She sounded frustrated. 

For several seconds more I continued the annoying stroking and on the final downstroke, I continued to her honeypot.  Fuck, she was soaked and wide open.  Her hip movements stopped as I circled her well with middle and ring fingers, spreading her copious nectar around, then plunged them both fully into her in one quick motion.  She squealed loudly as her body spasmed.  I thought she might pull her nipple off.  Sliding my fingers out I repeated the action several times until her body was quivering and her hand began stroking my cock again.  There was something I wanted to do.

Removing my drenched fingers, I waved them below her nose.  That caused her to look at me and watch as I cleaned her juices from them with my tongue.  She shuddered.  “This needs to go,” I said, tugging on her t-shirt.  She sat up, pulled it off with her right hand and tossed it to the floor. 

“You, too,” she said as she released my cock and tugged on my shorts.  As I lifted my hips, she slid them down to my ankles and I kicked them to the other side of the bed.  Returning to our original positions, she moved her leg between mine so I could trap it again.  Something about that, even though it wasn’t real, was a turn-on for her.

Touching her womanhood again, I discovered a glob of her nectar was oozing down toward her anus.  Holy fuck, she was hot that night.  She rarely ran like that unless she was cumming, which she showed no signs of yet.  Scooping it up on middle and ring fingers I brought it to her right nipple where I coated the rubbery nub until it glistened.  She watched my fingers spreading her juice around then gasped when my mouth closed on it and my tongue cleaned her.  The fingers of her right hand entwined in my hair, pulling my head against her breast as her ragged breathing caused it to heave.  Lifting my head, I gazed into her lust-glazed eyes as my fingers returned to her nether regions to reload.  Sweet Jesus, there was another glob. 

This time after depositing her nectar on her nipple, she placed her fingers against my mouth as I descended toward it, stopping me.  Then she grasped her breast underneath and lifted it as her head bent down.  She sucked her nipple into her mouth, cleaning it as I had done.  Fuck, I almost came right then.  “Wanting a taste of yourself, I take it,” I said.  She smiled and stuck out her tongue.  There was no oozing glob between her legs this time, so I plunged my fingers in and out several times, soaking them.  She stared into my eyes the whole time.  When those soaked fingers reached her mouth, her lips parted and took them in as her tongue licked off every bit of her juice. 

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

“Mmmmm.  My flavor now, yours later,” she promised. 

“Then I have a way to give you both.”  I rolled over between her legs, placed my cock at her entrance and pushed in. 

A shuddering groan escaped her throat as her legs lifted, tilting her hips to allow me deeper access as her hands went to my butt to pull me to her. 

“Tell me when my dick is wet enough for your mouth,” I said.  She whimpered as her eyes flew open wide and she looked at me.  I continued to stroke full length in and out of her, feeling her juices on my balls and hearing the wet squishy sounds of her impalement. 

After several strokes, still staring at me, she said breathlessly, “Fuck my mouth.  Fuck my mouth with your wet hard cock.  Eat me while you fuck my mouth.”  It was something we’d done a few times before, but not part of our usual routine.  I pulled out and turned around on top of her.  She took me into her mouth as my tongue went to work on her clit and my fingers sank into her well.  At first, I just hovered there, letting her work on me with tongue and lips, but soon her hand went to my butt and she pulled me down, indicating she wanted me to mouth fuck her.  I began short strokes, slowly making them deeper.  Eventually, she gagged, pushed up on my stomach with her hand and wrapped the other one around the base of my shaft, limiting my depth.  All typical of past experiences with this position. 

I continued pumping her mouth and working her pussy with my tongue and fingers.  She was getting wetter and wetter as her hips moved in unison with my actions.  I wanted more but had never brought it up before.  Tonight, I thought I’d venture there.  As I continued to pump her mouth slowly, I lifted my head. 

“Take me as deep as you can.  We’ll go slow.  Guide me.”  I went back to eating her.  After several more pumps into her mouth, her hand moved from the shaft to my belly as her other hand tightened on my butt.  I stopped moving.  She pulled down on my butt causing me to slowly slide deeper into her mouth.  When I was about as deep as I usually got before she limited me, the pressure on my butt slackened and increased on my belly, stopping me.  Not enough to push me up, though.  I waited, continuing my ministrations on her slit.  Again, she pulled down on me and I slowly eased deeper into her mouth. 

I could feel my head entering her throat.  Her belly heaved with a gag and I stopped, but she never pushed me up.  I could feel precum moving along my shaft and wondered if it was oozing out into her throat.  It felt like her mouth opened wide, then closed again and she pulled a bit more down.  Another heave of her belly and another pause.  Fuck, I swear she was getting wetter.  Her juices were to the sheet under her ass and her asshole was soaked.  I moved my little finger to that puckering sphincter, pressing the tip against it.  Not only did I hear something of a cross between a squeal and a groan, but I felt it around my cock.  A tremble went through her entire body as she pulled her legs up more, encouraging my attentions to her anus.  I don’t know what she said as the finger slipped in, but from around my dick it sounded like “dear God”. 

She pulled down again, this time with more force than before.  I probably moved in another half-inch and could feel for certain I was in her throat.  Her belly heaved again, but the pressure on my butt continued.  I recalled the first time I came in her mouth and she puked around my cock.  I didn’t want a repeat of that because of a gag reflex, so I was hesitant to go further.  Well, since the mountain wouldn’t go to Mohammad, Mohammad decided to go to the mountain.  She lifted her head, using her hand on my butt as leverage, and sank the rest of me into her throat.  I could feel her lips around the base of my shaft and her nose pushing up against my scrotum.  We both shivered and I slipped the little finger another knuckle into her ass.

I was savoring the new sensation of being buried in my wife’s throat until she began pushing up frantically.  Shit, she couldn’t breathe.  It had been years since I had gone deep and I’d forgotten about that aspect.  I quickly lifted out of her mouth and she gasped for breath.  After several deep breaths, she said, “Again” and pulled me back down into her mouth.  This time I made it much further down before her belly heaved, but she continued to pull me through it until I was again bottomed out in her throat.  As we lay like that, I replaced my little finger with my ring finger in her ass.  She squealed as the larger digit made entry.  As my tongue continued dancing on her clit, I began double pumping her pussy and ass with my fingers.  Her body was quivering now.  I could tell her climax was near.  She pushed me out of her mouth again. 

“Oh, fuck, Steve.  I’m going to cum.”  She pulled my dick to her tongue and began stroking down with a tight grip.  “God, you are a river of precum.  Fuck my mouth, Steve.  Let’s cum together.” My legs were quivering now, too, and I could feel the pressure building in my groin.  I began stroking deep and fast into her mouth, not bottoming, but entering her throat on each thrust.  Reaching around with my other hand, the middle and ring fingers joined their counterparts in her vagina and anus.  She was so wet they slipped in easily.

She screamed around my cock and her body convulsed as both hands went to my butt to help me pump her mouth.  My climax broke and I grunted as I pumped out what seemed to be gallons as I continued my thrusting.  One of her hands came around and gripped my shaft, not to limit my depth, but to milk every drop of semen out.  I could feel her throat working around the head as she swallowed the load multiple times.  Slowly our breathing returned to normal and my dick softened in her mouth.  Pulling my fingers from her holes, I rolled over onto my back. 

“Jesus Christ, that was hot,” she said.  “I’ve been wanting to take you all the way down, but never thought I could.  I think I was afraid I’d puke again and that would be awful.  Goddamn, you had all my holes filled.  That felt … I can’t describe it.  Like my pussy, asshole, and mouth were all one.  What did you have in me down there, anyway?”

I held up my middle fingers.  “Pussy.”  Then I held up my ring fingers.  “Ass.”  Her eyes widened.  Then I held them together to show how I was in her.

“You know,“ she said, “that felt so good, I want my ass fucked tomorrow.”  Oh, yeah, we be making up for lost time.  I wondered if she’d do ass-to-mouth.

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments