Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Request

"Jeanette encourages her lover to have his way with her."

99
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When I stepped into Neil's bedroom, I saw that he'd already stripped down to his boxers. He was in the process of drawing back the covers, but the sight of me made him pause.

"I like that," he said, nodding toward my nightgown. His stare moved over the garment, which was actually quite modest. It was white, with delicate straps and a hem that fell to my knees. "Is it new?"

"I bought it at the thrift store last week," I replied with a smile. "I'm pretty sure it's vintage."

"Looks like it's never been worn."

As I went to join Neil in bed, I felt my shoulders release some of the tension they'd been carrying. It was only a little after ten on a Friday evening, but both Neil and I had had a stressful workweek and were eager to relax. Though we'd been together for only six months, some of our friends teased us by saying we already acted like an old married couple.

I supposed that was somewhat true. Neil and I were both in our mid-forties, and both settled in our careers. While I had my own apartment, I often spent the night at his place. He and I agreed that our wild days were mostly behind us, and I found I appreciated the stability he provided far more than the unpredictability that characterized many of my past romances. Our relationship was blessedly free of drama, and our rare disagreements were always mild and quickly settled.

As we now lay facing each other, Neil smiled. In the soft lamplight, I could make out the flecks of amber in his hazel irises. His hair, that nondescript color between blond and brown, had begun to gray at the temples. I'd recently dyed my shoulder-length hair a rich chestnut brown in order to conceal the silver strands that had become far more plentiful over the past several years.

"What are you thinking, Jeanette?" Neil murmured. "You've been a little quiet this evening."

"Just thinking about how perfect you are." Stroking his cheek, I felt a trace of stubble beneath my fingers.

Neil's smile widened before he pressed his lips to mine. As our kiss deepened and he drew me close, I sensed his growing arousal. He was always quick to physically respond while with me, and I couldn't remember a time when he hadn't been in the mood for sex. I was grateful for that, since my own sex drive had surged once I entered my forties.

But even when Neil was clearly horny, as he was tonight, he never pressed me. Instead, he waited for me to initiate our lovemaking. I guessed it was a trait he'd developed during his former marriage, for he'd once revealed that his ex-wife accused him of constantly wanting sex.

As I slid my palm over his bare chest, he lifted the strap of my nightgown from my shoulder. "I hope this gown becomes a favorite of yours," he said.

I laughed at the lascivious way he wiggled his eyebrows. "I'll wear it anytime you want," I promised.

When I slipped my hand beneath the covers to fondle Neil's cock through his boxers, he released a pleasured moan. In an instant, his playfulness morphed into desire. His lips were eager at my neck, but his touch remained a mere caress.

My body ached for something I couldn't easily describe; all evening, I'd been trying to figure out a way to put it into words. Before I could lose my nerve, I whispered, "You know I love how gentle you are."

"Uh-huh." Neil's breathing quickened as his erection strengthened from my attention. He tenderly suckled my neck, his tongue warm on my skin.

"But if you feel like being... less gentle," I went on, "I'm perfectly fine with that."

He lifted his head, giving me a puzzled smile. "What do you mean?"

I felt my face grow hot as I made another attempt to explain. "Well, haven't you ever fantasized about just... taking me?"

Neil averted his eyes. Instead of answering my question, he asked, "Are you telling me you want it rough?"

"I'm not asking you to slap my face and call me a bitch or anything like that."

"I'm glad, because I can't do that." Finally, he looked at me again. "I'm afraid I'll say or do something to turn you off."

"You won't," I assured him. "But if the idea doesn't excite you at all, we can just forget it." Already, I was regretting bringing this up. The last thing I wanted to do was make Neil think I wasn't satisfied in bed. "I'm sorry I suggested it. I just"

The kiss Neil gave me was hard enough to make my lips ache. Even as I whimpered at the ferocity of it, I craved more. 

Breaking the kiss, he asked in a guttural voice, "Is this what you want?"

Silently, I nodded. Gazing up at him, I was struck by how different he seemed. His stare was full of lust, along with a steely determination. 

When he sat up, I moved to do the same, but he held me down. "You're not going anywhere."

Those words instantly made me grow wet. I lay still as he grazed my bare arm with his fingertips. Then he yanked at the straps of my nightgown with such force that I thought he might rip the fabric. Yet he didn't stop, and I gasped at the way he jerked the gown's bodice lower to expose my breasts.

SierraRain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SierraRain

While regarding my hard nipples, Neil licked his lips. His fingers sought out those peaks; at first, his touch was deceptively gentle. Our eyes met just before he pinched my flesh, and the unexpected pain made me release a needy moan. This was what I'd been desperately longing for, I realized. I wanted to be his to do with as he pleased. And I could get off from such submission because I trusted him implicitly.

Settling on top of me, Neil lowered his mouth to my left tit. My moans grew louder as he fervently suckled, trying to draw as much of my breast between his lips as possible. He'd never been so forceful before. Always, he'd been careful not to mark me.

But he was utterly changed now. My request had unleashed something feral within him.

And I loved it.

Neil took my nipple between his teeth so he could pull it taut. Then he bit down, and I again felt that exquisite mingling of pleasure and pain. It made my hips buck against him. 

He lifted his head to flash me a wicked smile. "My greedy little slut wants more, does she?" I could only stare at him, wide-eyed and breathless. "I'm going to give you more," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you so goddamn hard, sweetheart!"

I let out another whimper when he roughly pulled up my nightgown, so it was bunched around my waist. Since I wasn't wearing panties, my pussy was immediately on display to him. Sliding his fingers between my folds, he pretended to be shocked.

"You're dripping wet, you filthy girl! And you're so ready for my cock, aren't you?"

Now, I was the one pretending, turning my face from him as if ashamed. He spread my legs farther apart, his fingertips dimpling my skin. I drew in a sharp breath and held it when I felt his cockhead at my opening.

"Look at me," Neil demanded.

I turned my face toward him again, my eyes pleading. He smiled, delighted by my helpless expression.

Then he drove himself inside me with a powerful thrust.

In the past, he'd always started out slow, for he knew his cock was the thickest I'd ever had in my pussy. Now, however, he immediately began taking me hard and fast. His breathing grew heavier, and his face twisted with blatant arousal.

Though my cunt yielded to his primal fucking, I couldn't hold back a wail. "Oh, my God!" I lifted my head, eager to see him claiming me.

"Such a bad girl, watching me pound your pussy!" Neil chided, but I knew he was on edge with his own excitement. When I tried to reach for him, he seized my wrists and pinned me to the bed. I tested his grip by wriggling a little and discovered it was impossible to escape. Being held down drove me even closer to orgasm. My tits heaved with my panting, and as Neil brutally slammed into me, my cries bordered on screams. The bed creaked in protest beneath us. Though my pussy was growing tender, I felt a delicious tension building within me.

The sight of me quaking made Neil grin. "Look at you, already about to come around my cock!" His tone was taunting.

"Please!" The word escaped my lips as a choked cry.

"Begging for it! I had no idea you were so dirty." Somehow, he rallied the strength to fuck me even harder. I screamed from low in my throat, but he didn't slow for even a second. Instead, he appeared regretful while telling me, "Bad girls need to be punished." After giving me another fierce kiss, he whispered against my lips, "And I love punishing you like this, Jeanette."

Those words, spoken in a voice thick with lust, pushed me over the edge. I heard his gasp when my pussy contracted around him. The spasms were so overpowering that I couldn't even cry out. My moans sounded pained as Neil kept pumping away between my thighs. I could sense him struggling to hold back; by now, he was coated in sweat.

His thrusts grew shallow and even more frantic just before he climaxed with a roar. I came for the second time, shuddering in his grasp, and he groaned as my muscles tightened around him yet again. Closing my eyes, I smiled while reveling in the feel of each spurt of his cum that served to fill my pussy.

Moments later, Neil was careful in resting his weight upon me, his cock still inside my cunt. His lips found mine, and I gave him an eager kiss.

"Thank you for doing that," I whispered while stroking his hair.

"Thank you for letting me." Though he wore a satisfied grin, his gaze was tender. "I love you, Jeanette. And I love what we just shared."

I beamed at his words. "I love you, too, Neil."

"And I have a request of my own." He nuzzled my neck while toying with the strap of my nightgown. "I'd like you to wear this whenever you want me to have my way with you."

I giggled but quickly agreed. "I'll be wearing it a lot, then."

Neil fondled my nipple, making me moan. "Well," he murmured, "I did say I hope it becomes a favorite of yours, because it's already a favorite of mine."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments