Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne And The Hell Paddle

"Toy paddle? No. Worst pain ever."

36
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first mostly true tale. Minor details are drawn from other encounters, but everything did happen as described."

I had a painful night ahead of me. My mistress had purchased a flimsy new paddle that looks like a toy. Boy, was that judging a book by its cover.

My name is Daphne. Yeah, like in Scooby Doo. I am twenty-two as I write this. I am 5' 2'', petite, with a B or C cup, depending on the bra. I weigh about 105 pounds and have very long light brown hair, and big brown eyes.

I am bi-curious with curiosity towards men. I dated boys in school but never fucked any of them. I just gave them oral and used my hands. No boy ever got near my honeypot, and a girl gave me my first orgasm, not counting masturbating. I was hooked on pussy from that day.

I live with a woman that I call Miss. She is my lover, and my Dom play partner. We have been together since we met about two years ago.

We were pretty vanilla in the beginning, I mean, she would playfully spank me, and had given me rules, to try to make me a better person, but nothing like we are now.

We are still not true 24/7 players, but my rules are 24/7. We act vanilla in real life, but any mistakes I make have consequences.

I have a certain collar I put on when I want to play, and Miss wears a very special bracelet when she does. In play, I can be punished for what I do in real life, so I try to be careful. Not so much, really.

I am a Brat, so says Miss, and we both enjoy the dynamics of Brat versus Tamer.

I am down with almost anything sexually. I'll usually try most anything twice, to be sure I didn't like it the first time.

So far, my only hard limits are breath play, blood, and water/toilet sports. I'm not judging, I'm plenty kinky, those things are simply not in my bag of tricks.

I am very Submissive, a Rope Bunny and a certified Pain Slut.

I love most non-damaging sexual pain, and to be clear, bruises on impact spots don't count as damaging. I don't want to be brutalized, but I can take anything a responsible, caring Dom cares to dish out.

My current kinks are edging, fear play, and sensory deprivation.

That said, Impact Play is my favorite thing in the whole world.

When playing, I prefer 'thuddy and dark' implements over 'sharp and bright'.

Wooden implements are the best, then leather. I Don't care for crops or canes as Funishment, but they are okay for true punishments, when I really fuck up. Of course, I do accept any punishment given.

Whips are a mixed basket for me: floggers with too many falls don't hurt enough, and single tails in inexperienced hands can make me bleed, but are lovely, in the hands of an expert.

I don't like any whip with knots. Scars and blood are what I do consider damaging.

I love tight restraints. We have an elaborate, adjustable, padded, punishment bench with leather restraints everywhere. It takes a good ten minutes to strap me down good and tight. It is the safest place in the world when I trust my playmate.

Enough background on me, on with the story...

I was on edge and had been, for almost three days. I had been a real brat to Miss, so I was being edged for seventy-two hours as part of my discipline.

If I cum, I will be punished. Funishment, but still punishment. In general, I like to cum several times a day, and I'm insatiable at times.

Normal Funishments are corporal punishment, extended edging, and orgasm control.

Real punishment is none of that. It's boring shit, like being charged with menial tasks, such as doing the maid's work, polishing coins, counting grains of rice and being denied my electronics, etc. Should a girl my age really have to stand in the corner?

It started when we went shopping. I was in want of a new pair of shoes, as well as some new toys, and Miss promised to let me pick them all out, her treat.

I was dressed and made up to look like I was about fifteen years old, and Miss made up to look much older than she was.

Mom and daughter?

It certainly looked that way to me.

At the first store, she insisted on a pair of shoes that I didn't care for, so I pouted and played the brat to my best ability.

I was rude to Miss, rude to the clerk plus whining and bitching nonstop.

Of course, this is a game, and I was playing my part perfectly.

She finally had enough, so in front of the clerk, she pulled up my skirt and swatted my ass twice on each cheek, while loudly telling me she would deal with me later.

The clerk, a girl close to my age, gave me a small smile as I turned red.

I get moist when I am treated like a bad 'lil girl in public.

She paid, then apologized to the clerk for my behavior, and told her I would be put across her knee and spanked when she got me home.

She pulled me to the car, scolding me loudly all the way, as people watched.

Next, we went to Walmart, to get a hairbrush we didn't need. She made a big show of selecting the right brush and made it clear to everyone around, that it was for spanking me. She even asked the checkout girl if she thought it was the right thing to use.

We dropped our purchases at home, and she dressed me up to look even younger.

I was wearing a Catholic School Girls uniform this time, and Miss was dressed in a leather catsuit for this next trip. She looked hot!

Our next stop was The Pleasure Chest on Santa Monica in West Hollywood, a twenty-minute drive from my house.

It's a huge adult store. They have things there you can't even imagine.

This is my favorite store. Today I looked so young I had to show ID when we entered. That was hot too.

As I had planned, I made a scene. I was arguing and whining and I refused to come over when Miss called me.

Miss stalked over and grabbed my ear.

HEY! That's new, ear-pulling. Sweet.

She pulled me to the paddles, scolding me the whole time.

Lots of customers watched us with different looks; some amused, others curious and some turned on.

I know I sure was.

There were three clerks available, but when Miss loudly asked for help with the paddles, one clerk with a customer motioned to another clerk to replace her and rushed over to us.

She was older than me, tall, and very fit, wearing the tallest pencil heels I had ever seen, not including porn stars or strippers.

She asked Miss if she had a naughty girl on her hands in need of discipline, and Miss nodded.

They talked about me like I wasn't there. I was as turned on as I have ever been. This public humiliation was new, and I liked it.

That ear-pulling had done it for me. I was literally dripping. I was squishing my thighs together, trying to get some friction on my pussy when Miss noticed.

She stopped talking and hissed quite loudly, "What the hell are you doing?"

I turned red again and looked at the floor. She turned me around, lifted my skirt and swatted my ass hard as she could with the paddle she was inspecting.

My Hello Kitty thong was zero protection, and the swat made a very loud CRACK.

Everyone in the store turned to look.

The clerk grinned and said that wasn't allowed, and if she did it much more we would have to leave.

Miss and the clerk both laughed at that.

The whole store seemed to be staring at me.

Miss and the clerk started talking about paddles, and Miss sent me to pick out a pair of new nipple clamps.

I selected a heavy pair of chained butterfly clamps with removable weights on each one.

I see some e-Stim nipple clips.

Ohh. What's this? Both leads on one clip?

Yummy and safe. You can't put a lead on each nipple safely. The current would cross your heart.

I added them to my basket.

Miss ended up buying two paddles that I didn't get to see, as well as getting the clerk's number. Could be fun, hmmm?

Oh yeah, and a pink toy, I didn't see either.

More about that later.

I was excited on the drive home. I love new toys, and I was hoping for a wicked new paddle.

I saw one that had the word 'Brat' carved into the wood so it would leave the word imprinted on your ass. Nice, huh?

We got home and unwrapped the toys. I was disappointed with the paddles.

Plastic.

Fucking lightweight, white plastic.

Nothing to 'em.

What?

Am I, like, six?

The first paddle looked like a wide ruler, maybe fifteen inches long, less than two inches wide, and less than a quarter inch thick.

The other was almost two feet long, with a five-inch round swat spot. Meh.

Miss knows what I like, and I like to hurt.

These could barely swat a fly.

I ragged on Miss all during dinner. She just smiled her special smile. It made me wonder what she had cooking.

She has this sly smile sometimes when she knows something I don't.

I was unhappy and didn't let up with my bitching.

Miss was starting to get upset for real.

After dinner, I was ordered to strip and bend over the sofa.

Miss came up behind me and rubbed my slit up and down. She traced from my clit to my other hole. She brought my juices from my pussy to my ass and rubbed with a circular motion, then stopped.

She let me settle down, then rubbed my slit again, until I was moaning and squirming.

Again, she stopped.

"All right young lady, to the attic," she snapped.

That's our playroom.

She laid down the rules. Or Rule. No cumming without permission.

Okay, nothing new here. Again, she smiled.

I asked, "What the fuck is that smile for?"

She frowned. "What did you say?"

Shit!

I broke a standing rule. No cursing. This was gonna cost me.

She pointed to the punishment bench.

She had set it up with the narrow fourteen-inch wide bench.

I straddled the bench, one leg to each side hanging down, with a leather bolster under my hips, so my ass was raised high and I was splayed wide open.

Obscenely, pornographically, spread wide open.

She strapped my ankles, knees, wrists and upper arms, then secured a strap across my lower back.

She told me to struggle, so I do.

She checked, then tightened the straps.

I was helpless.

I was dripping wet.

Again she smiled that smile.

She went behind me and slid a finger inside me, making me groan.

She knelt in front of me, then opened her hand.

She was holding a pink egg with a tail.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked.

Shit. Cussed again.

Why must I antagonize her?

Again that frown.

Then that smile again. "You're gonna like this," she told me.

She walked behind me and I felt the pink egg being slid into me. Tight fit, as I have a small vagina, but no need for lube.

Her finger followed it in. I tried to hunch at her finger. Her finger withdrew and I sighed.

She tugged on the tail pulling the egg to my entrance. It was nestled against my G-Spot.

She walked in front of me and laid my punishment toys out on the table.

Both new paddles, a jar of ointment with the number three on it, and lastly, my special punishment brush. It has very stiff, short, sharp bristles.

I hate that fucking brush.

It's not for spanking, no no no, it's to brush freshly spanked skin.

It can kindle a fire half an hour after the spanking ends.

"Get that fucking brush away from me!" I screamed.

She gently stroked my hair and shook her head no.

The brush is a true punishment tool, and I'm not really due a punishment.

Shit. I had said 'fuck' again.

Maybe I did need a punishment.

"What's in the jar?" I asked.

"Just some cold cream," she said. "With extras. Think natural ingredient Icy Hot, only hotter."

I turned pale. I have a love/hate relationship with Icy Hot-type sensations.

was she really gonna put that cream on my ass after brushing it?

She said her botanist had made three versions of the cream. Number one was just like Icy Hot. Two was hotter and three was all fire and no ice.

Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck me.

MaiteCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteCollins

She turned off the lights and goes downstairs.

Fuck.

I lay there a few minutes, then, Buzz. Bzzz, RUMBLE RUMBLE in my pussy.

Oh my GOD!

I almost came.

It stopped.

I was panting and trying to wriggle but I struggled for nothing. I was strapped down tight.

The egg came on again, starting with a rumble, and climbing to a higher frequency.

I started hunching and moaning again, then it stopped with me at ninety percent orgasm, not on the edge but close.

Over the next hour, this happened a dozen times. I was gasping for air, sweating, moaning and my whole body was shaking and trembling.

The egg went dark for several minutes, and I came all the way down again.

Miss walked in with her phone, tapped the screen, and the egg started again with a wave pattern. It started and ended with a rumble, then a long pause, then the wave again.

That was the best one yet. I was climbing the orgasm mountain, closer to the edge every second. After about two minutes, I was at ninety-eight percent when it stopped.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I scream, as I thrashed wildly.

Miss smiled, but was not happy.

"Okay then, let's begin the paddling," she said with a tight smile.

And so it began.

Now, I mentioned I'm a Pain Slut.

True, but I don't like the first few minutes of a spanking. I love the anticipation, I love the aftercare, and truly love it when the pain is intense enough to slide me into Subspace, but the initial pain is just that.

Pain.

Also, don't think I just lay there stoically accepting my punishment. I screamed and begged. I pleaded and cried genuine tears.

Miss checked the straps and tightened one.

She picked up the ruler-looking plastic paddle and told me it was for my inner thighs and inner butt cheeks.

She swatted right next to my asshole on each side. I was spread wide, so that was easy for her.

Zing zowie! Nice!

She said, "Maybe I'll try it on your breasts in a few days."

I was intrigued. Hmmm, it would be nice and stingy there.

She started painting red stripes on my thighs with It.

She started at my knees and went to my pussy.

Delicious.

She added a second layer of stripes, then a third.

My thighs were burning like wildfire.

I was breathing deeply.

I was super turned on.

A few more of those swats next to my pussy would have made me cum.

I was literally dripping on the bench.

She gathered some of my grool on her fingers and brought it to my lips. I lick and suck her fingers dry.

She brought the thirty-minute hourglass and set it in front of me.

Thirty minutes?

With that toy?

You gotta be kidding. I was looking forward to a long discipline session.

"That toy paddle is a joke," I tell her.

I had edged for three fucking days without a single orgasm! That added to what that pink egg had done to me and my burning thighs equaled one horny girl.

I wanted to be put into Subspace and I needed pain to get there, and all I got was a Gorram toy paddle?

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied grumpily.

Oh, this was important.

We have two safewords, Pickles for orgasm control; means make me cum now, or stop making me cum, and Pineapple, for pain, meaning stop.

We also use traffic light words, usually as questions from Miss; green means go, yellow slow, and red for stop.

I havd never said any of my pain safewords, or even come close to saying them, and rarely used my pleasure word, and always for stopping too many orgasms, never demanding one.

I am easy to arouse and can cum quickly and often. That's probably why I like edging so much. A single giant orgasm is better than a bunch of small ones.

She stepped to the right side of me and swatted my left cheek, then the right.

She asked me how it felt so I said, "Meh, do your worst."

"You asked for it."

She turned over the hourglass and started swatting my ass.

She was swatting about ninety swats a minute; not hard, but constant. Not love taps, mind you, but certainly not hard swats.

Using only her wrist, she would swat one cheek twenty or thirty times on the exact same spot, then switch cheeks. Rinse and repeat.

Every swat was on my sit spots. The low middle of each cheek.

She wasn't raising the paddle at all. About eight to ten inches of airspace between the top of the swat and my butt.

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.

The first couple of minutes were what I expected. No burn. No pain.

I yawned loudly.

"Is that all you got?" I asked.

She kept swatting. No harder. No softer.

After about three minutes, it started to burn. I started struggling but it was no use. I was strapped in.

I'm guessing after about, oh, seven or eight minutes, I started whimpering and moaning.

My ass felt like it was on fire. A bright shiny fire. Not my cup of tea.

She asked, "How do you like the 'toy' paddle now?"

I moaned and tell her "Okay, it's not a toy, it's not a toy."

At about ten minutes, I was really on fire but she kept raining swat after swat on my poor bottom.

Tears streamed down my face.

Fifteen minutes in, I was begging and pleading for her to stop.

"Please please please, I'll be good," I cried.

The way she paddled had me gasping for air.

I had never felt such heat, but the torture never stopped.

"Breathe, my darling," she told me.

She kept going and going and going like that damn battery rabbit.

I calmed myself, tried to blow the snot from my nose, and asked her for a minute. "Just one minute. PLEASE give me a minute, PLEASE, OH, please wait a minute."

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.

"Just breathe, we are almost halfway done."

Halfway? Fucking fuck me.

I must have said 'please', 'wait' and 'minute' over a hundred times to no avail. She just kept swatting away.

Tap tap tap tap tap.

This hurt and Subspace was not even on my mind. It was the wrong kind of pain for Subspace, and I didn't feel safe and secure. My mind was in the wrong place.

Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck!

I couldn't think.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe.

The pain was intense.

I was starting to panic.

Swat after swat rained down.

I was crying buckets.

Tears mixed with snot covered my face.

I had been whipped, strapped, belted, switched, paddled and caned, but this was ten times worse than any punishment I'd ever had.

From a fucking toy no less.

What was my safeword?

I never use it, so I draw a blank.

I knew it starts with a 'P'.

"PANDA!" I yelled. "Panda panda panda panda."

That wasn't It.

We were past twenty minutes by now. That is over 2000 swats, according to my math.

And still, it went on.

She kept spanking.

What was that fucking safeword?

I couldn't remember.

This was hell!

I was shaking my head and making animal noises.

I tried to calm myself.

I tried to take slow deep breaths.

I grasped for the word, grabbed it.

"PINEAPPLE!" I scream. "Please, oh, PLEASE, pineapple!"

She stopped, gasped and dropped the paddle. She came to baby and comfort me and I melted, as I always do.

The pain immediately shifted.

It down shifted. No. It side shifted.

I was in pain but it was changing.

Oh, GOD. What was happening? Hell to heaven in a few seconds?

The sharp sting turned to a hot glow.

She started to unstrap me, but I told her, "No."

I softly whimpered, "Egg."

She smiled and grabbed her phone.

She tapped the screen a few times and a different pattern started. I lasted almost a minute then gasped, "Yellow," as I approached orgasm.

I wanted this to last.

The egg, that I later learned is a Lovense Lush 2, stopped, and she asked what I wanted.

I told her to get the Brat Tamer.

It's my favorite paddle at the moment. It's oval-shaped, thin, and stingy. It's made of solid wood and polished to a glow. Yummy.

She asked if I was sure. I moaned, "Yes."

She returned with it, and gently stroked my bottom, telling me not to forget about the brush and pain cream.

Tears came to my eyes again.

"Bullshit," I mumbled. "I don't deserve that,', I say quietly.

When Miss decides something, it's decided, so I knew what was to come.

"At least paddle me," I moaned.

"Whatever you want."

The first swat landed, eliciting a deep moan. Then the second.

Loud cracks filled the room about ten seconds apart.

These were medium-hard, firm, spanks, applied not to punish, but to give me what I needed.

These were only on my bottom. My thighs escaped punishment.

Every inch of my bottom was covered, covered again, then covered some more.

The paddle fanned the flames that fucking plastic, piece of shit, paddle had started.

Miss paddled me long enough to put me into Subspace.

Miss dropped the paddle and started touching me.

The burn turned to pre-orgasm flutters. I was riding the wave. Miss turned on the egg again and slid her finger up and down my slit, and around my clit.

A different pattern was coming from the egg now.

Very rumbly. The best pattern yet.

I rode it up and over the edge.

As I started cumming, she bent down and licked a slow, wet, soft lick over my anus.

I screamed her name as I drenched the bench.

Three days without cumming, the egg, her tongue, and the wonderful paddling made for one of my best orgasms ever!

I can squirt, (I took a class), but not very often. Everything has to line up right, just like it did then.

Well, I sort of squirted.

The egg kept me from really 'squirting', but I gushed at any rate.

My orgasm felt like it lasted for days.

Miss turned off the egg, and let me come down, then she started again with her fingers and tongue on my pussy and anus.

I came quickly for the second time.

I called, "Yellow," after three more orgasms. I was exhausted.

After I came back to earth, Miss brought the cream over.

"Your final punishment."

Tears welled up in my eyes again.

Miss brushes the brush gently one time over my bottom and the tears flew, as the fire ignited again.

I tried not to scream but failed.

She scooped out a generous portion of the cream and massage it into my burning red ass cheeks.

No burn.

It was Arnica cream.

Thank the gods.

She had just been playing with me.

Later, in bed, we discussed the scene.

She had introduced me to 'fear play', a short time ago, and this sure qualified as that.

It worked with her, because she could, and would, follow through on some devious punishments.

The fear of the cream had heightened the experience, but it remained a real threat.

The cream was real, and I would feel it soon enough.

Miss had it made, to replace Icy Hot.

I was informed recently that Icy Hot can damage mucus membranes. I have not had any issues with it in the past, but I always take good advice.

I dabbed a little on a nipple, and it was interesting, but very very intense.

Wondering what it would feel like on my pussy, or freshly paddled skin, made me shudder.

The Lush was my new best friend. I recommend it to every girl out there.

She reminded me that I had come without permission. Another long edge was my punishment for that.

Oh, yeah. By the way, I'm not a pillow princess. Miss simply doesn't like me describing what I do to her, and I respect that. I do keep her satisfied, even if I don't describe it in my tales.

Random books from my library you might like:

Left hand of darkness. -Ursula K. Le Guin.

Illusions. -Richard Bach.

Stranger in a Strange Land. -Robert Heinlein.

Published 
Written by Vampire_vixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments