Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sofia

"first time writer looking for feedback"

7
11 Comments 11
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Robert seemed very nervous. His hands were ever so slightly shaking as he stood behind her, gently combing through her very long blonde hair.

He was muttering curses and insults under his breath, but his words were ignored.

She was in a world of her own, an erotic fantasy world that both excited and scared her.

She let her hand slip down between her legs. She was on fire. Her tight pussy was very wet, and it surprised her.

She could not ever remember it being quite this wet before.

Suddenly, she felt the hard whack of the comb against the back of her head.

“Stop that, this instant” her keeper hissed at her.

She was so lost in thought that at first she did not understand what he meant.

Then slowly she realized that she had let her finger slip inside her pussy, and she was masturbating herself right there in the dressing room for all to see.

With a wicked smile, she ever so slowly withdrew her finger, raised it to her mouth, and tasted herself.

She could tell by the growing bulge in Roberts pants that this very much excited him.

She also knew that later, after she had endured her punishment, Robert would again bathe her and apply ointment to the welts.

Then he would make her orally satisfy him. Just the thought of his hot cum hitting the back of her throat made her pussy twitch.

“ Sofia , you must dress now. Come with me. ” Her keepers voice was firm and yet comforting in a way.

Robert had already laid out her clothing, and the outfit chosen was hardly a surprise to her.

As she started to dress, she heard the sound of a car coming up the long driveway.

For the first time she was afraid. While she had managed to get herself into trouble on several occasions before, this time was different and she knew it. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she tried to swallow the lump in her throat.

“ Sofia !” Robert hissed at her again.

“Listen to me now. What you did was very bad. But, it is done.”

He paused for a second, put his hand under her chin and firmly tilted her head up. He could see the fear in her eyes.

“No crying, Sofia .” He said softly.

“Do not let the other girls see you cry, and more importantly do not let your Master see you cry”

“You will not let me down, you are a brave girl.”

As he led her back into the dressing room to finish her hair, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

The white eyelet lace dress was very short. The top of her stockings, and the suspenders that were holding them up were very easy to see. Then as she sat in the chair, it was plainly evident that was not wearing any panties. As Robert pulled her hair up and fastened it into a high ponytail, she slowly spread her legs open. She was hoping he would look, and was not let down.

Her completely smooth pussy was beautiful, and she knew it. Their eyes met in the mirror, she could tell that he very much approved. This gave her the confidence she needed to face her Master, and to face Louise.

As the clock in the hallway started to chime, she was already halfway down the long flight of stairs. She rounded the staircase, and slowed her pace to a seductive stroll as she became visible to her Master, his guests, and of course to Louise.

 

As she descended the last few steps, the room became quiet. For a brief moment, she held her breath, not knowing what to expect. Then suddenly she caught sight of Louise, and their eyes locked. She could hardly believe what she saw. It was obvious that Louise had attempted to cover it with make up, but her right eye had been bruised so badly that it was noticeable, even from this distance. Louise was sitting on her Masters lap, undulating slowly up and down. Her back was to him and his hands were on her hips, guiding her body down onto his cock. Sofia then noticed what appeared to be Charlotte, the new girl. She was completely naked, on her knees, with her head buried between Louise’s legs. She was licking her clit, and had one hand on her Masters cock, every so often removing it from Louise and putting it deep in her mouth, and then guiding back into the whimpering girls pussy.

“Fuck his hard cock” She could hear Charlotte commanding.

Sofia could feel the flush of jealousy rising within her. There was a time when she would not have minded at all. When watching her Master fuck either of these two girls would have brought her nothing but pleasure.

That was not how she felt now. It was all she could do to stop from lunging at Louise and finishing what she had started earlier in the day.

She wanted him, no doubt.

Although, she also wanted to be number one. She would not settle for anything less than becoming the Lady of the house. And, also becoming his wife. Only then would she share his cock willingly.

The lustful sight in front of her proved to be more than she could handle. She wanted nothing more than to get on her knees and help Charlotte in her chore.

Her moist pussy was now dripping down the insides of her thighs.

She would not give in though.

She looked her Master straight in the eye and mouthed the words “Fuck you”

Abruptly, she turned around and started making her way back upstairs. She had only made it a short distance, when, she was pulled back down by her ponytail.

It was her Master, and he was angry. She loved it.

The pain brought by the hair pulling only made her more excited. She knew what was to come, and she could hardly wait.

She longed to spread her legs for him as he bent her over his lap and prepared to punish her.

“ Charlotte , bring me the paddle” she heard him say.

“Yes, Master” the young girl obeyed.

As Sofia watched the young girl scurry off to retrieve the paddle, she could not help but admire her body. Charlotte was truly beautiful. She could not fault her Master, as she wanted to fuck her too.

 

Charlotte rushed back into the room. Paddle in hand. As her Master raised his hand to take it from her, his silk robe fell open.

Sofia could not help but to stare at his cock. It was very large, and it was perfect. In an effort to cover himself from her gaze, he let go of the grip he had on her long ponytail. In an instant, Sofia headed back up the stairs. She did this by reflex, unsure why she was even doing it, for all she really wanted was to feel his touch.

 

This infuriated him even more. Once again, he grabbed her by the hair. Only this time, instead of dragging her back down the stairs, he led her up. To Sofia ’s surprise, he led her into his private chambers. By the time he thrust her body through the doorway, her knees were shaking uncontrollably. Never, ever had she been in this room before. The sound of the door slamming behind them was deafening.

 

She quickly pulled herself up off the floor, and looked him straight in the eye once more.

This time, instead of mouthing the words, she said very loudly and deliberately,  ”Fuck you”.

LittleShyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleShyy

He could not help but smile at the girl, for he appreciated her candor. Not only did he appreciate it, it turned him on.

“Fuck you”? He asked.

“Oh, yes Sofia . I will certainly be fucking you” Just the thought of her tight pussy around his cock made his erection throb.

However, first she needed reminding who was in control. As he sat down on the edge of the bed, he let his robe slide off.

He then looked her straight in the eye and mouthed the words “Fuck me”.

 

 

 

 

As she started to move toward him, he grabbed her by the arm and pushed her down to her knees.

“Not so fast Sofia . First you will suck, if you have done a good job, then I will fuck you”

Sofia could not believe what she was hearing. She hated his arrogance, but it also turned her on. Quickly she rose and stomped hard on his bare foot.

He screamed out in agony. Sofia could not help herself, a wicked smile crossed her lips and she laughed at him. He very quickly rose, grabbed her again by her hair and led her over to a chair. As he sat in the chair and bent Sofia over his lap, he realized the paddle had been lost somewhere. Not wanting to let go of his grip on this wild girl, he loudly screamed,

” Charlotte , come here at once”!

In an instant, there was a knock at the door, and then the door slowly opened. It was Charlotte . Paddle in hand.

“Good girl, Charlotte” he said to the still naked young girl.

“Now come over here, I want you to help me”.

Eagerly, Charlotte rushed over and handed her Master the paddle. This was going to be good. She could hardly wait to see her Master paddle this bad girl.

Sofia squirmed ever so slightly in her Masters’ lap. The anticipation was killing her. Her pussy was soaked, and she was sure that her wetness was oozing on her Masters’ bare thighs.

“Grab that chair and move it over here beside me,” he said to Charlotte .

“Now sit down” he commanded.

Quickly she did so.

“ Sofia , spread your legs so that Charlotte can see your pussy” Sofia knew better than to disobey, so she complied.

“Oh, Master! She is very beautiful and so wet” the horny girl exclaimed.

Just then, she felt the hard whack of the paddle on her bare bottom. Again, she felt it. Then, several more times.

“ Charlotte , put your fingers inside her pussy,” he whispered.

As she felt Charlottes ’ fingers enter her it was more than she could take. She had an orgasm instantly.

“She likes it, Master,” Charlotte said with a smile.

“I know she does, she is a very naughty girl” As he said this, he again whacked Sofia with the paddle. This time, much harder than before.

With each whack of the paddle, she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She could also feel her Masters cock getting harder. Oh, how she wanted to climb on top of him and let it enter her.

Just then, she heard the click of stilettos’ in the hallway.

“I thought you could use some refreshment,” Louise said.

Charlotte was up and out of her chair in an instant, rushing to help make room on the table for Louise to be able to set down her tray.

Very gently, he lifted the weary girl off his lap and set her down in the chair that Charlotte had been sitting in.

“ Sofia , spread your legs and lift up your dress so we can admire your pussy,” he commanded.

Sofia complied immediately. And as she did, she glanced over to the table. On the tray, that Louise had brought sat four glasses, a bottle of champagne, and a plate of assorted fruits. In the middle of it all sat a small box.

Charlotte was already devouring the ripe fruit, and the juice was dripping onto her pretty breasts. Sofia wanted to lick this juice so badly she could already imagine how it would taste in her mouth.

“Oh, Master…just look at her pussy! May I have a taste, please?” Charlotte inquired.

“Of course you may, Charlotte ” He responded.

Charlotte quickly got onto her knees in between Sofia ’s legs. With one hand, she slowly spread her quivering pussy lips open and in the other, she held a piece of very ripe papaya. She then rubbed the cool fruit onto her clit, and then very enthusiastically licked and sucked it until Sofia was writhing in ecstasy.

“Mmm, this is very good. May I have a piece of mango?” Louise waited for a nod of approval from her Master and then quickly supplied Charlotte with what she had asked for.

The mango proved to be much juicier than the papaya, and Sofia could feel the juice dripping. The girls slim, but very skilled fingers suddenly replaced Charlotte ’s tongue, which was deep inside her pussy. Then she felt the girls tongue again, lapping up the mango juice. She did not stop when she reached her anus, much to Sofia ’s delight.

  She could feel her Masters gaze upon them. He was entranced. Then, she heard the sound of Louise’s stilettos again, and then soon after, bath water running. “ Charlotte , undress her” She heard her Master say. Then, suddenly she felt his gentle touch, as he carried her into the bathroom. The water was very warm and it felt good on her sore bottom. Soon, all four of them were in the tub. Her Master watched intently while both of the girls washed Sofia ’s body. “Louise, I am thirsty,” He said. Louise quickly rose out of the tub, and Sofia heard the pop of the champagne cork. She looked up and there was Louise, handing her a glass. She almost did not accept it, for she was confused as to why she had been served first. Quickly, she looked to her Master for approval. He smiled and nodded. She accepted the glass, and thanked Louise. Sofia noticed that when Louise handed her Master his glass, she also handed him the small box that had been sitting in the middle of the tray. After Louise had served Charlotte , and Louise was back in the tub, her Master raised his glass and said, “Here’s to Sofia , her beauty and feistiness astounds me” Sofia looked up nervously; she could hardly believe what she was hearing. As she did so, she noticed that both of the girls’ had tears rolling down their cheeks, and yet they were smiling at her. “Ladies, please leave us,” Her Master said. Then he very gently moved Sofia onto his lap and let his large cock enter her. It felt so good, she could not help herself from crying out, “Oh, yes Master….fuck me hard”. “ Sofia , wait….do not call me that anymore” He said this as he reached behind him and retrieved the small box. “I want you to call me by my name. My name is Daniel” “And I want you to be my wife” He then opened the box and offered her the most beautiful ring she had ever laid eyes on. Now Sofia had tears rolling down her cheeks, tears of joy. “Oh yes, I will be your wife”. Sofia whispered.          

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Xara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments