Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sassy Cassy

"He tried to embarrass her, now she had to punish him."

6
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I am writing this while I am using a stand-up desk.  The following story will explain why I am standing today and why I am being extra gentle when I sit down.

I have to admit, having a Friday off of work as an adult makes me feel the same way I did when it was spring break as a high school student.  Instead of sleeping until noon and saying I am bored all day long, I get up at my normal time, leisurely enjoy my coffee, and take the time to read.

Cassy had the day off too, but, decided to go in and get some organizing done, knowing she would not be disturbed with regular work.  It would have been nice to spend the entire day together, but, I know it would make her feel better to take that time to create order in her hectic work environment.

I told her I would fix dinner and would like to have her for dessert.  Her goodbye kiss and grabbing my shaft through my pants told me she liked the plans.  

“Why don’t you invite Tina and Phil over for dinner,” she asked, “With them here, it will keep you from neglecting your food and trying to go straight for dessert.”

She leaned in and kissed me again, biting my lower lip as she pulled away.

I smiled as I messaged Phil, inviting them over for dinner.  I wanted to tell him about Cassy being my dessert and I expected him to make an excuse for him and Tina to leave right after dinner but decided not to include that in the message.  If it were to slip that I sent him that message and Cassy heard about it, she would be embarrassed.  

Teasing and slightly embarrassing one another was a game we played.  The banter ranged from reaching under a table while in public and fondling the other, or exposing a “naughty bit”, allowing the other to see and watching their reaction.  

Cassy won the last round, of our little game, by sending me a video of her masturbating with a dildo.  She made sure she proclaimed her orgasm as loudly as she could.  She purposely sent it while I was in a conference meeting, hoping the volume was turned up on my phone when I checked the message.  However, I was onto her game and had my volume turned down and my phone on vibrate.  She still earned and received a punishment.

She was bound, blindfolded, and spanked until her bottom glowed red that night.  The scratch marks on my back and butt she gave me after I unbound her, turned her over, and stretched her with my hardness was all the confirmation I needed from her that she needed and wanted her punishment.

I was hungry for dessert.  Famished.  I did not want to mess up the potential of having my face buried between her thighs, so I kept the comment to myself.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind.  I felt like the Grinch when he decided to steal Christmas.  I felt a grin stretch across my face and I may have even begun to knead my hands together as the thought was forming in my mind.  It was mean, unfair, and had the potential to be embarrassing.  I had a quick flash in my mind telling me to not do it, but, fortunately, it was only a quick flash.  I was able to remove that thought and proceed with the plan.

Cassy has an issue with eating any type of dairy product.  If she consumes anything with dairy, she becomes gassy Cassy.  While we were dating, I noticed she stayed away from sauces made with cream.  She would never order anything with cheese or have an abundance of butter included.  I asked her why she avoided dairy and she told me she had an allergy.  It wasn’t until after we got married, I found out the result of the allergy.  

We had gone out to eat and she had unknowingly eaten something that had a significant amount of milk in the recipe.   She had medicine she takes that will help her if she knows about the milk.  It settles her stomach and keeps her from tooting a tune from her backside.  However, that particular night, she was already in bed and had fallen asleep while I was taking a shower.  When I lifted the blanket to get in bed, my olfactory nerve was stretched to its limit with the aroma she had released.

I immediately got back out of bed, went into the living room, and emailed the restaurant asking for the recipe of the meal she had.  Somehow, she had no clue it had dairy in it and I decided I needed that recipe in order to get her back for the video she sent.  The restaurant sent me the recipe the next day and a message stating they were pleased I was happy with the food and looked forward to seeing us again.

Knowing I may not get the chance to lay her back, open her legs, and enter her holes with my tongue.  Tasting her deeply with each lick.  Listening to her moan, feeling her clench, watching her lips swell as my tongue flicked and licked her rosebud.  It was worth the chance to delay my hunger for her holes in order to return the chance of embarrassment.  

I went to the store, got all of the ingredients, and began to follow the recipe.  Music was playing, a smile was on my face, and a bulge was in my pants thinking about how she may end up punishing me for doing this to her.  To say it excited me was an understatement.  I was ecstatic.

Dinner went well.  The food tasted great and I made sure I had a card game ready as soon as the table was cleared.  I wanted Tina and Phil to stay long enough for the dairy to work on Cassy.  I wanted to see how she would handle the first onslaught of gas with them present.  Would she jump up and run to the bathroom?  Would she kindly excuse herself, get up, and go to the bedroom and get her medicine?  Or, would she slip and greet them with a toot-toot tooting from her puckered yummy spot?

After a few hands of cards, Cassy looked up at me with a look in her eyes that was a mixture of terror, embarrassment, and “I am going to kill you for this,” all rolled into one.

“Potty break,” she said as she stood, “I will be right back.”

I hid the smile on my face as I took a drink of coke.  Inside, I was howling.  I could see her in my mind’s eye, grabbing for her medicine, running in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet while playing a symphony of burps from her butt.

When she returned to the table, I caught a slight whiff of a burnt match she had lit to try and hide the smell.  I winked at her and surprisingly, she winked back.  

At that point, I knew I was getting punished.  That wink told me she returned from the bathroom as Sassy Cassy and I wanted Phil and Tina to leave so I could experience that sass.  The excitement of Cassy punishing me filled my mind and filled my pants.  

Our sex life is one that is very fulfilling and exciting.  I am her Dom.  She receives spankings, floggings, and many other forms of escape from her stressful career.  I know how far I need to take her in order for her to find release.  She is mine.  I own her and she knows that she is my priority.  Every part of her, her mind, her wants, her needs, her desires is a priority for me.  I want and need her to be satisfied.  

Sharon_groan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sharon_groan

However, there are times we will switch.  On those rare occasions, she receives pleasure in helping me escape from reality by taking away my stress and worries.  She will mark me with scratches and bites.  I wear those marks with pride.

Her proof that I had helped her find pleasure.  

Her proof that I made her find pleasure.  

Her proof that I would not take anything less than her being pleased.

As much as I was ready for them to leave, Cassy was encouraging them to stay.  She had switched the evening and was now in control.  She knew I was hard and was beginning to ache.  The sadistic smile on her face was all of the proof I needed that punishment was going to be administered.

I have never underestimated Cassy’s ability to do anything.  She is amazing and I married her knowing she could accomplish anything she put her mind to.  However, the thought crossed my mind that I may have slightly underestimated her desire for revenge.

I was throbbing in anticipation.

Cassy just looked up at me and smiled when I stood and showed her the outline of my hardness while Phil and Tina were looking the other way.  I instantly realized I had made a mistake when Cassy told them we would play a best out of seven series.  We had just finished a best out of three and I said, “Only one more game to go.”  Cassy laughed and said, “Nope, that was the last series, we are starting a new one.”

She was in charge and she was loving every second.

After Phil and Tina left, Cassy turned to me and said, “After you put the dishes in the dishwasher, strip down, and come to the bedroom.

She knew I was a stickler about dishes and that I had to rinse off every dish before putting it in the dishwasher.  There was no hurrying up and doing a halfway job with me concerning dishes.

After starting the dishwasher, I stripped and entered the bedroom with a rock hard cock gripped in my hand and a smile on my face.

The riding crop landed on my butt with a hard crack.  She was standing to the side of the door waiting for my entrance.

I reached back and covered my butt with my hands, exposing my shaft and sack.   Suddenly, they received the full impact of the flogger she had set in motion.  I leaned forward after the impact, caressing my assaulted balls.  She took advantage of my sudden unbalance and pushed me face-first on the bed.

Crack after crack sounded as the crop landed on my cheeks.  She then proceeded to mark my back with the criss-cross lines of the flogger.  My moans and yelps of pleasure were muffled as my face continued to bury itself in the blankets.

I squinted my eyes in anticipation of the next impact when the wanted and needed markings stopped.   

“Stand up,” she said softly, “Stand up and face me.”

I did as she commanded.  I reached back to feel my bottom but she grabbed my hands and put them on top of my head.

“You will keep them on top of your head,” she said, “You will not move them.  Now lock your fingers together like a good boy.”

“Ok,” was all I could say.

I knew precum was trailing down my shaft.  I was ready to cum at a moment’s notice.  I had no idea what she had planned, but I knew better than to cum at that time.

She leaned in and kissed me.  Once again biting my lip as she pulled away.

I watched her as she removed all of her clothes then lowered herself to her knees, gripping my cock, and sliding it in her mouth.  

“You taste good, love,” she said as she pulled me out of her mouth.  She opened her mouth and engulfed my shaft once again while gripping my sack.  

I moaned at the pleasure and was ready to tell her I needed to cum when she took me out of her mouth again.

“You are not going to cum until I say you can,” she purred, “Do you understand?”

“Mmmmhmmm,” was all I said, then a loud, “YES,” when she gripped tighter and pulled my sack.

She stood again and kissed me.

After pulling away from my lips, she kissed then bit my neck, my shoulder, my nipples, then the tip of my cock.  The entire time still pulling on my sack.  She was loving every bit of control she had over me.  I was loving her control over me more than she could ever know.

She stepped away and watched my throbbing and twitching cock get wetter and wetter.  She knew I loved looking at her body and she was giving me a show.  Her nipples were hard and she began to pull and pinch them.  The riding crop was hanging from one wrist and would gently tap her mound with her movements.

I had to close my eyes while tightening my entwined fingers on top of my head in order to keep myself from cumming.  

She had been waiting for me to close my eyes.

The rapid tapping on my balls from the riding crop caused me to yelp and bend over.  Quicker than I could imagine, she swung the crop and made three more red spots to my already crimson butt.  

“I told you to stand up,” she whispered, “so stand.”

She had reached down grabbed my sack and pulled.

I obeyed, I moaned, and I begged to cum.

Her answer to my pleading was more marks to my bottom.  

“You tried to embarrass me by fixing that food didn’t you,” she said, with each word separated with an impact, “You knew it would affect me that way didn’t you?”

“Yes,” was all I could say.

“Was that your way to get me back for sending you the video during your meeting?”  She asked.

She had begun to tap my sack again alternating between gentle hits and hard snaps.

“Yes,” I finally managed to groan.

“I am impressed,” she replied.

She stood in front of me, scraped her fingernails along my shaft, and kissed me deeply.

“I am ready for my dessert,” she said as she knelt and began to suck me deep into her throat, “You may cum now.”

Although I craved her punishment by disobeying, I had no choice but to obey instantly.  She pulled me out of her mouth, stroked me, and felt my pulsing cum begin to squirt on her lips.  After opening her mouth, she continued to stroke me as my streams of desire filled her mouth.

She swallowed, licked her lips, and began to clean the residual from my cock.

“Go take your shower, love,” she said after she got her fill, “Your dessert will be ready when you come to bed.”

“I will take my shower in a second,” I replied as I helped her stand, “I need to do something first.”

“What do you need to do?” She asked after we kissed.

“I have to make a grocery list for what I will fix tomorrow night,”  I said.

“What are we going to have tomorrow night?” she asked.

“I was thinking, Chicken Alfredo, Macaroni and Cheese, and Cream of Broccoli Soup,”  I said with a grin.

I felt the blood rush to my cock when I saw a Grinch grin spread across Sassy Cassy’s face.

 

Published 
Written by passionstories71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments