Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy and Jo Go Into Business

"Business has gone down, so the girls decide to take matters into their own hands."

6
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Lucy and Jo had both done very well at the company they worked for. Thanks to the company policy, both of them had now both been promoted twice. They had now moved from their small two bedroomed flat into a house with three bedrooms and a study. Life was looking good.

Although the girls had done well personally, the company had not. The business was down, profits were down and redundancies were happening. People seemed to be leaving left right and centre.

Jo and Lucy both saw this was happening and were getting worried. Jo had a plan though.

"Do you remember when we were canned?" said Jo.

"Remember," said Lucy. "How can I forget? The marks, welts, being unable to sit down properly and the pain goes. But the memory, well, that stays for a long time."

"Correct," said Jo. "So I have come up with this plan. What say we open our own caning and role-play business, seeing as things are not going so well at work?  We can start by doing it only at weekends to supplement our income. What do you think?"

"JOANNE!" said a visibly shocked Lucy, "how can you even think such a thing?"

"Oh, come on, said Jo, don't be such a prude." "Don't tell me you weren't thinking something along those lines as well?"

"What about all the equipment and things we will need though?" asked Lucy still not convinced.

"I have thought of that as well," said Jo. "We would have to go and buy most of the things, like a spanking bench, different canes, different outfits, for like when someone has committed on offence and needs to get punished for it. It won't cost much. Then to start with, we have got premises here as well. We could use our spare room as a reception/waiting room and the study as our caning chamber."

"How would people know about our little business?" Lucy asked.

"Through things like adult magazines, adult publications, that sort of thing. We could just put an advert saying what we do," said Jo.

"I see you have thought this through," said Lucy. "One other thing, though, we don't know how to cane properly."

"I have thought of that as well," said Lucy. "We could get officer Dixon and officer Seaman to give us advice."

"WOW, you have thought a lot about this," said Lucy. "What say we go down to the police station and ask for them, and just hope they are still at that one, and not been transferred somewhere. You had better do most of the talking though, I mean that is why you are in sales  and I am in admin."

So the girls went down to the local police station, which was big as it covered the whole of a very large area.

At the front desk, Jo asked, "can we speak to Officer Seaman or Officer Dixon please?"

"We don't have anybody employed here by that name, but we do have Sergeant Dixon and Sergeant Seaman." the desk officer told them. "I can put a call through for one of them to come down if you like?"

"Please do," said Jo as politely as possible.

As it happened, Sergeant Seaman came down to the front desk.

That is him, thought Jo. I would recognise him even after two years, I hope he recognises us though.

"Yes, what is it now? You know I am busy," he said to the desk officer when he arrived.

"These two ladies would like to speak to you," he was told by the desk officer.

"I don't know if you remember us," said Jo. "But we would like to speak to you and Sergeant Dixon. It is some advice we would like."

"Yes, I do remember you but I am very busy at the moment. Could we meet for a drink when we both come off shift at 7 pm?"

"That is fine with us. How does Maggie's bar at 7-30 pm sound?"

 "That's fine," said Sergeant Seaman. "I will tell Sergeant Dixon."

"That was easily sorted," said Jo to Lucy, "and you never know who is out there who might want our services; man, woman, married, single, divorced, people who can't get what they want at home. I can feel that cane in my hand now, it is a lovely thought."

Then 7.30 pm came. They all met at the bar. After drinks had been ordered they got down to business.

"First off, what can we call you outside of the police station?" asked Jo

"I am Dave and this is my mate James," said Sergeant Seaman

"I was hoping you would remember us. After all, it has been two years since we were caned," said Jo.

"We remember you. I think you got the judge on a bad day. I was surprised you even went to court but even then I expected you to get a slap on the wrist like a fine or something like that, but never caned," said Dave.

Lucy explained how things were going at work. How they wanted to make sure that they had an income if the company closed or they were made redundant. That they wanted to start up their own caning and role play agency if things went bad for them.

"What we want to know is, said Jo is how to cane properly. Will you show us?"

"Of course we will," said Dave, "and since we both got promoted we now cane as well as being witnesses."

"Oh, that is great," said Jo. "When can you show us?"

 "No time like the present," said James. "Let's go back to your place and we can demonstrate to you. One thing, have you girls got canes?"

"We only have one at the moment but plan to get different ones for when we open our business," said Jo.

So they all went to the girls' house and got down to business. Both girls were getting wet already, the thought of having two policemen in their house.

"Right, how would you cane?" asked Dave.

"Like this," said Jo and lifted the cane to about shoulder height and bought it down at a steady pace.

"I see," said Dave. "Let me demonstrate how it should be done. Have you got a pillow or something like that that I can demonstrate on?" he asked.

"Not really," said Lucy.

"Never mind let me show you anyway. You bring the cane up as high as you can, then bring it down fast and forcefully removing it quickly when it hits the person," he then demonstrated for the girls.

"I see," said Jo. "Can I try but as I don't have a pillow can I have a practice swing on you?" she asked hopefully.

"Sure," said Dave and bent over the table.

Jo did exactly as Dave had demonstrated while Lucy watched his face. She saw that Jo was doing everything right by the pain on Dave's face. Then Lucy had a practice on James, while Jo watched his face, the reaction was the same. The girls had the knack of caning already.

"So we learnt quickly then," said Jo. "We would love to see the lovely marks we left on you both," she joked.

"Why not?" said Dave and they both pulled their trousers down, to reveal red lines which were quickly turning blue.

"Ouch," said Jo. "I think you had better let me put some cream on that nasty mark and rub it better. Come into my room," she said to Dave, "and I will be nurse Jo," she laughed.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

So off they went, each policeman to the girl's room who had caned them.

"That looks painful," said Jo to Dave. "Here, I have some cream to rub in and off course I will rub it better for you. I notice your cock is hard as well," she said. What about I see to your bottom and then I will bend for you. What do you say to that? I mean I have got to say sorry somehow, haven't I?"

So she did the necessary and then dropped her little knickers and bent over her bed ready for Dave as he came up between her legs. It felt fantastic when his hand gave her a few hard spanks. It felt like she was in heaven. Fucked and spanked by a policeman. This was great. He just seemed to go on and on and she had cum already and she could feel every movement of his hard cock up her pussy. Then when he came and shot his load right up her, it just was so good.

After they had got dressed and Dave and James had to go, Jo found out that Lucy had done exactly the same as she had. Lucy had said that it felt so good and she would love it again.

The next day they were out organising things for their business. They bought five canes, a spanking bench and various uniforms and put adverts in two adult publications for their business. They read;

                                    LJ ADULT CORRECTIONAL AGENCY

                      "No offence to big or too small, we cane for all."

They gave a mobile phone number and various rates and stressed ID must be provided and no Under Twenty-One's must apply. The advert ran for five weeks, as they found out they got a free week if you took four. It would go in next week's publication and that came out on a Tuesday. So as today was Wednesday they had ten days to set everything up. Plenty of time.

By now they were getting quite friendly with Dave and James. They had asked their advice on a number of things. James came up with the idea that the first time the girls were caning, he and Dave wanted to act as the witnesses. Just to see that they were doing everything right. The girls agreed straight away.

So the girls had everything set up. They called their canes, First Offence, Light Adult, Medium Adult, Heavy Adult and Repeat Offender. The spanking bench was in place and they had a desk, with a book in which punishments and names were written down. Now they just waited for their first customer.

The girls did not have to wait long for their first customer. The day the publication came out, their phone was ringing. They had four customers already. Two were scheduled for Saturday and two on Sunday. They got hold of Dave and James and told them, so they could come and act as the witness. They asked them to dress smartly.

The first person came, it was a woman. She said she had two speeding tickets and they weren't the first ones, she had.

She had all her details checked and was told to get fully undressed and to put on the gown that would be hanging behind the bathroom door.

 "So you have two speeding tickets in a short space of time. That is not good at all. How are you going to set an example to the younger people?" asked James.

"Right," said Lucy passing sentence. "It seems you don't seem to have learnt your lesson. You will be given six strokes with a medium adult cane. Officer Dixon, please strap Ms Miller to the caning bench."

"Yes, Sergeant," he replied.

"Is she strapped down properly, Officer?"

"She is," he replied. "The punishment can begin."

Lucy did exactly as she had been shown by Dave and could tell by the scream from Ms Miller that she was caning correctly. There were five strokes to go. By the time they had got to the third stroke Ms Mille'rs bottom had dark red lines on it, which were turning blue. By the time she had got to number six, Lucy found that she was wet. Nut never mind, she thought, I am sure James will give me some relief.

"How did it go?" asked Jo.

"I really enjoyed it, and now am very wet but I am sure James will help me with that," Lucy said with a big smile on her face.

Jo laughed, "Yes, but first you have got to wait because we have our next customer, a Ms Speedie. She has been found guilty of being drunk and disorderly, and you have to be the receptionist."

Ms Speedie came and Lucy took her through all the formalities and told her where to get changed, and what would happen. Ms Speedie was taken into the caning chamber when she was changed.

"Are you Mary Jane Speedie?" asked Officer Seaman.

"I am," she replied.

"Do you agree that you have been found guilty, by a court of this country and have been sent to us for punishment?" asked officer Seaman.

"I agree that I have been found guilty by a court of this country and that I have been sent to you for my punishment," replied Ms Speedie nervously.

"I see on your record that this is your first offence," said Sergeant Little. "I shall be lenient with you, and I, therefore, sentence you to five strokes with a first offender cane. Officer Seaman, please strap Ms Speedie to the caning bench."

"Yes, Sergeant," said officer Seaman. "I have and now the punishment can begin."

Jo fetched the first offender cane, flexed it, then gave two taps on Ms Speedies bottom to get her aim. Then she raised the cane high and bought it down as she had been shown.

"Ahh!" screamed Ms Speedie and a thick red mark appeared straight away.

"You can hear the caning and the screaming out here," said Lucy to James. "Now I want your cock even more. This time deep in my mouth while you have my tits in your hands and I will swallow every last drop of your lovely cum."

By the third stroke, Jo was very wet and the lines on Ms Speedie's bottom were turning a deep red. All she could think of now was getting into her room and getting her knickers down and bending for Dave.

When Ms Speedie left, all four of them quickly went to their rooms. The girls' knickers and the men's jocks were down as soon as the door was closed. You could hear cries of pleasure as they all came.

"WOW, I really enjoyed that," said Jo."Both the caning and the fucking. What about you?"

"I think the fucking really finished off a good day, I mean my knickers were so wet, my pussy must have been dripping."

"Oh, we now have four customers for tomorrow. Two more phoned while you were busy caning Ms Speedie," said Lucy.

"That is great," said Jo, "and as Dave and James won't be here tomorrow, my sister, Karen, can be our receptionist. We will just have to show her what to do."

"Fine, that's sorted," said Lucy. "Roll on tomorrow."

Their book of appointments and offences was growing, and it was only the first weekend...

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments