Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Haircut II

"F/m spanking. Pete schedules another appointment"

18
4 Comments 4
887 Views 887
2.1k words 2.1k words

The time had finally come for Pete to get another haircut. He'd been looking forward to his next appointment ever since his last meeting with his new hairdresser. She'd taken him in like her own son and had not only given him an amazing haircut, but she also gave him a well-deserved bare-bottom spanking. Excitedly, he booked his next appointment with her.

He arrived at her place on time and walked up to her front door. With butterflies fluttering in his stomach, he knocked on her door. She promptly answered, dressed comfortably in a revealing tank and shorts. "Come on in, sweetie," she said, smiling brightly. 

He followed her in and down the stairs to her makeshift hair-cutting station. 

"Have you been good for me since I last saw you?" she asked as she prepared the chair for him.

He smiled mischievously. "Of course not, ma'am."

"Hmm, how did I know you'd say that?" she said sarcastically with a smirk. "Before you sit, how about we start with you removing your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am," he responded obediently. Already aroused, Pete took off his clothes and stood in front of her, completely exposed and erect. 

She eyed his body up and down, letting the moment sink in. With his stark vulnerability, she held the power in the room. "Now have a seat," she invited warmly. 

Pete immediately sat down in her salon chair. She didn't bother covering his body, and he saw himself seated naked in the mirror in front of him. She took the clippers and began cutting his hair, starting with the sides and back. He was very aware of how bare he was as his hair fell around him. He followed her directions as she directed his head and worked expertly around him. Her movements were graceful, and her words were reassuring.

She bent over in front of him, holding his head straight, to see if her work was done evenly. His eyes were drawn to her full breasts, which spilled out of her shirt. 

"You're such a handsome young man. It's a shame I'm going to have to give you another spanking," she said, staring into his eyes. He stared back, fully in love. He'd do anything she asked at this point. 

She finished up and turned him to face the mirror. "So, what do you think?" she asked as she ran her hand through his freshly cut hair. 

He smiled and nodded. "It looks good."

She smiled at him in the mirror. "I agree. Now we need to get you cleaned up," she said, acknowledging the hair that fell all over his body. She took a hair blower and a brush and cleaned off the excess hair from his body. 

She stood up with her hands on her hips and said, "You could use a bath. What do you think?"

Pete's eyes grew wide in want. He struggled to say yes.

Recognizing this, she continued. "Let's get you in the tub, honey."

"Yes, ma'am," he said softly. He stood up and walked upstairs, his erect penis bobbing up and down. She followed him, directing him through her bedroom into her bathroom, and started the water. As he stood there naked, waiting for the tub to fill, she gathered all the things she'd need to bathe him. 

Once the tub was filled, she shut the water off and tested the temperature with her hand. 

"Ok, hon. Get in the tub. It's time for your bath."

Pete obeyed and climbed carefully into the hot water. He sat down in the tub, sinking down until the water was at his chest. She started taking off her tank top and saw Pete looking at her in wonder. 

"I don't want my clothes to get wet," she said as she continued to slide her shirt over her head. She then took her shorts off as Pete watched, his boner floating in the water. 

She kneeled next to him in her underwear, her breasts held up by her bra next to his face. She started by pouring some of the water over his head. He relaxed as she rubbed shampoo into his hair, loving her soft, motherly touch. "How's my baby boy doing?"

"Good," he responded softly with his eyes closed. 

She took a washcloth and started rubbing soap into his skin all over his body. She started at his chest and moved down to his genitals. She gently cleaned his bits before spending time on each of his legs. 

"I need you to turn over and get on your knees, hon."

"Yes, ma'am," he said as he turned over onto his hands and knees. She ran the washcloth down his back and over his bottom. She spread his cheeks and gently cleaned his crevices. 

"That's a good boy," she comforted him. "You're all clean now." She laid a towel down on the floor. "Please step out of the tub."

Pete stepped out, cold and dripping. She grabbed another towel and wrapped his naked body inside. She held him tightly, allowing the towel to soak up the water. She then used the towel to rub his body up and down until he was dry. 

"Ok, honey. It's time for your spanking," she said, sitting down on the edge of the tub. "You know what's next. Over my knee, young man," she ordered, pointing to her leg.

Pete laid his naked body over her bare legs, his hard penis settling between her thighs. He supported himself with his hands and feet on the tile floor. She began sharply spanking his bare bottom with her hand. The high-pitched smacks echoed off the bathroom walls. 

It was all pleasure for Pete: the intimate contact, the compromising position, the hard smacks of her hand, and the occasional scolding. Pete knew to appreciate his warm-up spanking fully because he was very aware that a harder spanking was coming soon. 

Sure enough, once his whole bottom was red and warm, she reached up to where the long-handled bath brush was hanging ominously in the shower and pulled it down. Pete shifted on her leg nervously as his breath quickened in anticipation. 

She started immediately. The impact of the bath brush was something he'd never get used to. The concentrated pain of each swat took his breath away. 

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

She continued spanking his bare ass methodically. As the pain was building, his legs started kicking as she tried to hold him in place. "Hold still for your punishment," she ordered sternly, trying to balance him on her lap as she increased the power. 

He tried his best to stay still, but the hairbrush colliding with his bare bottom was too much for him to handle, and he flailed all over her lap. 

After several minutes of this, she set the bath brush down. "Please stand up," she instructed. 

Pete gingerly stood up, putting his hands on his burning bottom.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay still, Pete? Go wait in my room. I'll be right there."

Pete walked naked into her bedroom, knowing his punishment wasn't over, and sat on the edge of her bed, waiting anxiously. 

She cleaned up the bathroom, putting everything back and hanging up the towels. She entered the bedroom, where Pete was sitting. He watched her nervously as she gathered a couple of pillows and stacked them in the middle of the bed. "I want you to lay on the bed with your hips supported by the pillows. I have a surprise for you," she said a little too excitedly, in Pete's opinion.

Pete obediently laid across the pillows with his ass pushed up into the air. She reached inside her closet and retrieved a riding crop and a wooden paddle. "When you scheduled another appointment, I went ahead and picked up a couple things just for you," she said, smiling as she looked down at his naked body. "Please spread your legs for me."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, spreading his legs apart. She set the scary-looking paddle down next to him, took the crop in her hand, and positioned herself behind him. She traced the crop gently around his ass and in between his legs. Pete's body arched, reacting to her sensation play. He moaned as she poked and prodded his exposed balls and anus with the crop.

She began tapping his balls with the riding crop, making him groan and close his legs in protection. "Did I say you could close your legs?" she asked with a warning tone. He quickly opened his legs back up, and she resumed her work. She mixed in some hard, stinging strikes to his cheeks while she continued tapping his sensitive flesh harder and harder.

"Ok, honey, I need you to reach back and spread your cheeks for me," she instructed.

Pete obeyed and opened his cheeks wide for her. She targeted his hole with the crop, not holding back as she swung it swiftly, connecting hard with his sensitive skin. She observed his small flinches as he tried his best to keep his cheeks wide for her. 

"That's a good boy," she commended him on how well he held his position. She switched the riding crop out for the wooden paddle. "I'm so excited to break in my new paddle on your bare bottom," she said, smiling sadistically down at him. "I want you up on your knees, keeping them as spread out as possible. Keep your nose touching the bed."

Pete did as he was told, pushing his ass high in the air. She brandished the paddle as she looked down at him. His skin stretched over his cheeks, creating a perfect target for her. She put one hand on his back and rested the paddle on his bottom, making him shudder. 

"Oh, honey, I know. I wish I didn't have to, but you said you weren't a good boy. We both know what happens to naughty boys, don't we?"

"Yes, ma'am," he mumbled into the bed covers. 

"Good boy," she said, tapping his bottom with the paddle, testing its weight on his vulnerable derrière. She loved feeling the power she held in her hand as she raised the paddle and brought it down firmly in the center of his cheeks with a resounding "pop."

A long groan escaped his lips as the intense pain resonated deeply into his ass. While he was trying to gather himself, another firm swat landed. He growled in pain as two more landed. "Ohhh, pleease, no more," he pleaded as he arched away from the paddle. 

"Get back in position, hon. We're not done yet," she said, her voice gentle but firm. He pushed his ass back up in the air, and she smashed the paddle hard into him, making him cry out. 

"I'm going to give you five more in a row, and we'll be done. Hold your position, or I'll start over." 

Pete held his ass as high as he could and braced himself. She slammed the paddle as hard as she could five times as he cried his way through it. 

She set the paddle down and quickly rushed to his side, gently touching him and calming him down. "Shhh, it's okay, hon. It's all over. C'mere." She gathered him into her arms and rocked him back and forth as he cried. She rested his head on her warm breasts and stroked his back and head. 

As her fingers trailed lightly across his skin, his feelings of arousal returned. She noticed his erection at her soft touch. "Are you enjoying this, sweetie?" she asked him sweetly. 

He nodded his head against her chest. She smiled down at him and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. She held his head and directed his mouth to her nipple. He took her into his mouth and sucked gratefully.

As he sucked contently, she wrapped her fingers around his erect penis and slowly began stroking him. He closed his eyes as she continued pleasuring him.

She sped up her strokes, bringing her hand up and down his full length aggressively. Pete kept his mouth fixed on her nipple as he moaned. "Good boy," she purred as she brought him to completion. 

She held him long after his orgasm, allowing him to rest in her maternal arms. He fell asleep, completely content and fulfilled.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments