Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extra Tuition - Punished by German Frau [3]

11
4 Comments 4
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Having failed my German language mock GCSE, I ended up going to a private tutor twice a week. Frau Gunther is about twenty-eight and attractive. I’m nearly seventeen, I’m fit and like to go to the gym, so I was unhappy about two more evenings spent on school work, but my dad insisted. I was punished in part two and was then comforted by the two girls on the same course after Frau dismissed the class.

Last week I was spanked nude by Frau in front of Lisa and Marie, and it hurt, both the spanking on my bum and on my erect cock, so I focussed on my homework to be sure to avoid being punished this evening.

I arrived early, so I chose the front desk right in front of Frau’s desk on it’s plinth. If one of the girls was punished tonight, I would have a great view.

Marie arrived next and sat in the other front desk and gave me a real come on look. She’d already encouraged me to bring a Durex when we last parted so this was confirmation and my cock began to respond. Lisa took the seat behind Marie and was clearly unhappy to be sitting on her own behind us.

“Guten abend,” Frau began, “Wir sind bereit zu starten.”

“Ya, Frau,” we replied in unison. 

Frau turned away and began to write on the blackboard. Marie leaned over and held my hand for a moment, but Frau turned back at that point and saw the looks on our faces. 

“Stellen Sie sofort nach vorne,” she shouted and placed the cane and tawse on her desk as a warning.

I saw Lisa smiling as she realised Marie and I were just a warning away from being punished.

We quickly focussed and read what she’d written on the board ‘Vokabelheiaufgaben’ - vocabulary homework. 

Frau handed out a sheet, as she’d done at the last lesson. It contained twnety words, some in German and some in English and we had to fill in the missing translation.

“Beginnen,” she ordered.

Ten minutes later we’d all finished, and she collected the sheets and told me to hand out the German textbook so we could study the verbs as before while she marked the test. I collected the books from the back but as I put one on Marie’s desk, Frau was preoccupied, and Marie put her hand out and rubbed the bulge in my trousers. As I looked up, it was obvious that Frau had seen it all. 

“Marie, Mike, kommen sie hierher! “ she shouted.

We both sheepishly stepped up onto the plinth at the front. 

“Entkleidet,” she ordered and when we did not understand she swished the cane across my bum and tugged my shirt. 

We began to undress, encouraged by further strokes of the cane until we were stark naked. Lisa was loving this, and her eyes were locked on my erection which I could not control. My eyes went from Marie’s gorgeous tits to her fully shaven slit, neither of which helped to bring my cock under control. 

Frau told us that as we clearly wanted to touch each other, she would make us punish each other. Lisa gave a little shriek of delight and received an icy stare from Frau. 

She handed the cane to Marie and told her to give me six good strokes on my bum. Marie had watched my punishment and followed the same approach, forcing my hard cock down between my legs as she bent me over the desk. As before the central leg of the desk forced my thighs apart exposing my cock to view. 

Marie seemed determined to get this over as quickly as possible, and she rained down the strokes, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, the cane digging into the soft flesh of my bum stung like hell.

“Shiiit,” I muttered under my breath as I stood.

“Steh auf, dreh dich um.”

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

I turned to face the front, my cock swinging from side to side as I rubbed my bum. Frau handed Marie the tawse telling her to deliver six strokes to my errant member.

My cock was rigid and throbbing in anticipation. I glanced up to see Lisa almost salivating.

Marie put her hand around the thick shaft and eased back my foreskin making me groan. Another black look from Frau, though I thought I saw something else in her look and noted her easing her thighs apart as she stared at my cock.

Marie raised her arm and ‘whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack,’ three hard strokes across the shaft, followed by ’whack’, ‘whack,’ ‘whack’ three more on the tender head. And this time there was no doubting what I said, “Shiiit!!”

Frau took the tawse off Marie, pulled back my foreskin and ‘whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack,’ delivered another three strokes across the tip of my throbbing erection.

Frau then handed the cane to me, telling me to deliver six strokes to Marie’s bum. I was determined to give as good as I’d got.

I stood behind her, moved forward to put my arm round Marie’s waist, and my cock slid between her thighs. As I bent her forward over the desk, my hands slipped up to cup her tits, and she gave a little gasp. 

I received a swish of cane as Frau realised what I’d done. Undeterred, I put my hand between her thighs to spread her legs and my fingers sunk into her warm, moist cunt, and she gasped again.

Frau handed me the cane. I lifted my arm up and began, swish, swish, swish, three tramlines appeared and Marie leapt up, tits swinging as she rubbed her beautiful bottom, swearing like a trooper. 

“An extra two strokes,” Frau breathed.

Again I enjoyed positioning Marie and this time received a hard hand spank on my bum. 

I began to cane Marie, a little less harshly this time, swish, swish, swish, swish. I watched in fascination as the lines appeared across her taut cheeks. I gave them a little rub, allowing my fingers to slip between her thighs. Then the final two strokes, swish, swish and Marie was told to stand and turn.

Frau indicated that our punishment was over, but I was not happy and told her straight. I was punished on my penis because it was erect but Marie was excited in a different way, obvious from the juices flowing on her inner thigh. I said that Marie should be spanked on her slit. 

Marie screamed, “There’s no way I’m letting you or her spank me on my cunt.”

Whether it was the way she spoke to Frau or the swearing but Frau shook her and turned her round, forcing her head down on to the desk, spreading her legs wide and pushing her bum well clear of the desk. 

She handed me the tawse and told me to give her six strokes between her legs.

I put my hand between her legs and spread them further. Then I stepped down from the plinth meaning her slit was level with my eyes. Then with a swinging action, I brought the tawse up between her legs, ‘whack, ‘whack.’ 

“Screw you,” she shouted and stood up.

Frau calmly bent her back over and moved her legs apart giving me the most amazing view of her oozing cunt.

I began again, ’whack, ‘whack,’ enjoying the sound of leather on her slit, ’whack, ‘whack.’ She slowly stood and gave me a hidden wink. 

Frau sent us back to our desks but not before giving me an extra three strokes with the tawse on my still rigid cock.

The lesson finally finished. We got dressed, watched by Lisa, received more homework and we escaped. 

Marie and I kissed, long and hard before agreeing to meet for sex another time. My cock and her cunt had taken a beating so sex would have to wait a few more days.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments