Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Two : Jess And Pam

"Dan's wife comes to be disciplined"

35
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

It was just three days later when Pam arrived at the flat and was met by Rachel. 

Pam was forty-two and arrived wearing a sleeveless dress, and had bare legs, so clearly easy to remove clothes. Rachel led her into the second bedroom where she looked around and smiled and said, "This is a nice room." 

Rachel immediately responded with, "Please bear in mind that Mistress does not want casual conversation. In fact, she will want you to be absolutely silent except for your screams and yelps when she thrashes you. Anything else and that will lead to an even more severe punishment." 

Pam was immediately contrite and replied, "Yes, understood, Miss." She had thought being friendly would calm herself down, but that didn't work given the very stern scolding she had just been given. 

Rachel then instructed, "Please now get undressed. Mistress always disciplines subs when they are naked." 

Pam knew that was the case because Dan had told her. So, she quickly unzipped her dress and pushed it down to the floor, and stepped out of it. She put her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms, caught it, and put that on top of the dress. She then put her thumbs in the elastic of her knickers, pushed them down to the floor, stooped down and picked them up, and put them with her other clothes. She then stood back up and looked at Rachel, somehow thinking how she wasn't so humiliated by being naked whilst Rachel was fully dressed. 

Rachel asked, "Mistress wants to know if you have been punished before?" 

Pam winced as she replied, "Twice by my husband but it really didn't work. Neither of us enjoyed punishing the other. I didn't know that my husband visited women to be disciplined, but I have accepted that because I can't do it myself properly. He told me that Mistress was particularly good and encouraged me to come here." 

When describing Dan punishing her, Pam explained, "He just wanted to spank my bare bottom. However, I really want to be treated like a naughty schoolgirl, and so have my legs smacked several times, back front and the sides, and then have my palms caned. If I make any out-of-order comments, I think my face should be slapped. Naughty girls should have their bottoms caned so that would be great as well. Of course, a bare bottom spanking is a must for every naughty girl as well, in fact, two spankings, as when spanked or caned at school, a second spanking when getting home is a must.  

Rachel replied, "Okay, I will tell Mistress. As I said, she will want to hear it from me and not from you." 

Rachel didn't wait for an acknowledgement from Pam but just instructed, "Come with me." 

Rachel then led Pam out of the bedroom along the corridor and opened the door leading into the living room. 

Pam had been nervous as she made her way to the flat. She knew that she was a talker normally which was why she started the albeit inane conversation with Rachel about how nice the second bedroom was. She wasn't used to being silent, nor accepting that she had to do everything that she was told. Dan told her that she would have to today, and she was now understanding why that was the case. Even so, now she had been scolded once she felt more at ease, and even just a touch turned on. 

When Pam stood in the living room, Jess looked at her and ordered, "Put your hands on your head, girl." 

Pam was quite taken by the sharpness of the tone of voice, and immediately did what she was told. She still wasn't concerned about being naked as there were just two other girls in the room, even though one was the daughter of an ex-neighbour and used to live next door to her. She did find having her hands on her head humiliating, but then that was all part of the role-play, she reminded herself. 

Rachel said, "Mistress, the girl has not been to see anyone else. Her husband tried to discipline her a couple of times, but it didn't work. That is pretty much what her husband said the other day." 

Jess ignored Pam just then and replied to Rachel, "Thank you, Miss Rachel. I will now deal with this very naughty girl." 

That reminded Pam again that the role-play was that she was a naughty sixteen-year-old schoolgirl and Jess was a senior mistress. She did like the idea of that and now bit her lip as she waited for Jess to give her instructions. 

Once Rachel had left the room, Jess just stared at Pam, admittedly admiring her naked body. She saw that she was a little on the fleshy side, with the start of batwings, and fleshy thighs, so she assumed she was going to have a fleshy bottom as well. Not overly fleshy, but certainly a larger target to aim for than with Dan. She also saw her very full breasts and wished for the same herself, but that wasn't going to happen, she knew. 

Jess assumed that Dan had told Pam that Rachel would be leaving the flat with her clothes, and so waited just those few moments until the front door was opened and then slammed shut again. Jess then spoke to Pam, speaking louder than necessary just to make sure that Pam didn't hear Rachel tiptoeing back along the corridor and into the second bedroom again. 

Rachel said, "You are a very naughty girl and have been sent to me to be punished. Make no mistake, this is going to be a severe punishment and I will be expecting you to be crying well before the end." 

Jess glared at Pam and ordered, "I want you to go and sit on the middle cushion of the sofa. Fold your arms and put them behind your back as you lean back, and then sit with your legs crossed so I can see your inner thighs and your pussy lips. I will be giving you a punishment that schoolgirls should get when their legs are slapped." 

Pamela was worried as she did as she was told and watched as Jess, rather Mistress, came and sat on a cushion next to her, rubbing her inner thighs. She knew what was going to happen, and it did as Mistress raised her hand and brought her palm down really hard on her inner thigh and it made her gasp. That wasn't the end of it, as Jess proceeded to smack Pam's inner thigh really hard time and again, turning it redder and redder. The strange thing was that, whilst it hurt so much, Pam even wondered whether mistress would start to smack her stretched pussy lips. 

Once Jess was happy with the colour she had turned Pam's inner thigh, she got up and then sat down again on the cushion on the other side and started to rub Pam's other inner thigh. She then started to smack the inner thigh turning it redder and redder as Pam continued to squeal and screech but remained in position, helped by the fact that her folded arms were secured behind her back. 

Jess really enjoyed smacking Pamela's inner thighs and seeing her pain-filled face as each smack landed. Then, as a final gesture, she ran her fingers up and down Pam's stretched pussy lips and felt how wet they were. She then ever so gently patted her stretched pussy lips but not hurting them but thought it would actually be a turn-on for Pamela, and from the look on her face and the groan she gave, she thought that is what actually happened. 

Jess smiled to herself as she ordered, "Now stand up you naughty girl." 

Pam struggled to get up as her thighs were stinging but managed it. She so wanted to say something but knew she mustn't, which told her that she was now obeying Mistress.  

Jess saw that Pam wasn't going to make a retort and clasped her by the upper arm and led her the few steps to the dining table. She saw that as increasing her control over Pam. 

The transfer of control was seen in exactly the same way by Pam who certainly didn't like the idea of being led by the arm by a girl half her age, but then it was going to be the girl who was about to give her such a severe thrashing. So, she knew she had to accept it and not argue. 

Jess took Pam to the dining table but didn't sit on a chair. Instead, she stood facing her, inches apart, and instructed, "Stand in front of me, you naughty girl, and fold your hands behind your back." 

Pam did as she was told, knowing that she had asked to be punished in so many different ways and really hoped that Mistress would do it, role-play or not. 

Pam wasn't disappointed. She went and stood right in front of Mistress and folded her arms behind her back. As soon as she did Mistress gave her a very hard slap around the face. It really hurt, and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She certainly didn't want to cry so early in the session but couldn't stop herself. 

Jess had never slapped anyone around the face before but given the opportunity, she found how exciting it was. Having done it, she said very sternly, "That is just a taste of what you will get if you disobey a single instruction, you very naughty girl. Is that understood?!" 

Pam sniffed back tears as she replied, "Yes, Miss." 

Jess immediately pulled her arm back and landed another very hard slap across Pam's face and was delighted to see a tear dribble down her face. She then said very sternly, "You will address me as Mistress, not Miss. Is that understood, my girl?" 

Pam sniffed back another tear and replied quickly, "Yes, Mistress." 

Rachel replied sternly, "Good," and then pulled her arm back and gave Pam a third very hard slap across her face. 

After she saw how red Pam's eyes were, she rubbed her hand across Pam's face exactly where she had slapped her and could feel the tension and saw the fear on her face. Well, she was certainly going to tease Pam during the session, and so lightly tapped her face a couple of times and said, "Just make sure." 

Pam had expected another slap around the face, but Mistress walked away, and she thought that was disappointing. In fact, not disappointing, but the acceptance that Mistress was in total charge and control of her, and she found it exciting and felt the quivers flying around her vulva. Of course, Pam knew that even with the pain she had suffered so far that this was just the beginning of what was still a long session to go, so actually if this was the start, how was she going to cope? Still, this was her choice and one she intended to enjoy, as much as it hurt. 

Jess then sat down on the dining chair, pointed to the floor in front of her, and ordered, "Stand here, my girl." 

Pam stood in front of Mistress, exactly where she pointed to. 

Jess ordered, "Put your hands on your head." 

Pam again did as she was told and was standing just like the naughty girl she had fantasised about being so often. She was wide-eyed as she saw a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush on the table and assumed it would be used on her. Her attention was diverted, though as she felt Mistress rubbing the side of her leg and thought that felt rather nice, although the next moment gasped as the leg was smacked very hard and then got five more smacks on the side of her leg." 

Jess then ordered, "Stand sideways on, naughty girl." 

Pam did as she was told, keeping her hands on her head, and felt Mistress rubbing the back of her leg. Next moment she knew Mistress had taken her hand away and then felt another hard smack on the back of her leg. She gasped again, then again and again as Mistress landed smack after smack on the back of her leg. The smacks stopped and Pam sobbed as her leg stung and the next moment she gasped again as Mistress smacked the back of her other leg, not just once, but six times in all. 

Jess found that she enjoyed smacking Pam's legs just as much as she had enjoyed slapping her face. They were slightly fleshy which made the smacking even more exciting for her. 

Pam then realised that she hadn't even been asked if she understood what punishments she would be getting, nor had she been given a safe word. That did get her worried, and she just couldn't stop herself from asking, "Will there be a safe word, Mistress?" 

Jess replied sternly, "You have been told that naughty girls are not to speak to me when in my study." Jess then landed ten more very hard smacks on the backs of Pam's legs and listened to her gasping after each smack. 

Pam gasped. She could see how awful it was if you were so submissive that you were not allowed to say anything, and she was certainly not used to being in that position. However, once again she reminded herself that she was here to be punished, and then told herself again that Mistress would be making all of the decisions. She had been happy about that when being told, but now faced with it in reality she wondered whether she would be able to cope with the rest of what was now clearly going to be a very severe thrashing. 

Pam had no time to recover as Mistress ordered, "Now get across my lap, you naughty girl." 

Pam lowered her hands from her head and then bent down and across Mistress's lap. She had been in this position before with Dan, but that didn't feel anything like being across a dominant woman's lap, even one half her own age and who used to be a neighbour. She loved her face being so close to the floor, seeing her Mistress's painted toenails and feeling her rubbing her bottom. As much as she hoped it would hurt, she also hoped Mistress wouldn't hold back even if she broke into tears. 

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

Jess proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, fully intent on making this a very hard spanking. She knew that she was well capable of that. As Pam squirmed around on her lap, tensing her arms and legs, gasping, and shaking her head, Jess spanked her even harder as all of this encouraged her to. 

The spanking was certainly as hard as Pam had hoped for, and maybe even harder. She could very easily tell the difference between Mistress spanking her and Dan spanking her. She had fully expected a man to be able to spank her much harder of the two, but it was nothing at all like that, and as the tears welled up in her eyes, she knew that she would not be able to stop herself from crying. How would she then deal with the caning, she asked herself.  

Jess kept on spanking Pam's reddening bottom, changing to spanking the same cheek several times in a row and then the other cheek several times in a row. Every spank was a hard one and she didn't see any reason to make them lighter even when she heard Pam let out a sob. In fact, it again encouraged her to spank even harder.  

After several minutes of persistently hard spanks, Jess changed to spanking Pam's legs, telling herself that if Pam had expected anything other than a really hard spanking, she was finding out how wrong she was.  

Pam was finding the spanking much harder than she had expected it to be. Like Dan, she had watched videos of women being spanked really hard, with their bottoms ending up quite bruised, but at the end, they were smiling into the camera. That certainly got her thinking that whilst being spanked would hurt, it would also be sexually arousing. 

That thought had stayed with her and grown in her mind over the years, which was why she was happy enough to ask Dan to spank her. This, though, was very different to Dan spanking her. She was questioning how she could have really wanted to be thrashed in this way, particularly now the tears were dribbling down her face as her legs were stinging so much from the spanks landing on the backs of her thighs. 

Worse was to come for Pam when Jess stopped spanking with her hand and picked up the hairbrush and started to spank her bottom again with the thick wooden-backed paddle hairbrush. Almost immediately, Pam was screeching as the pain intensified and she couldn't stop herself from squirming around on Mistress's lap. 

However, even as the pain increased further, she told herself that she mustn't force herself up from Mistress's lap. She could, of course, and she doubted that Mistress would actually stop her. On the other hand, Pam reminded herself that she wanted to experience a thrashing and often told herself she wanted it to be more painful than she could actually cope with, being reduced to buckets of tears, and, afterwards, being unable to sit down for ages and ages. 

She was certainly getting there. 

Once Jess was happy with the blue bruises that she had painted right across Pam's bottom, she instructed, "Okay, you naughty girl, you can now get up and bend over and clasp hold of the seat of this chair, so I can give you the cane."

Jess had to admit to still being surprised that Pam was taking such a severe punishment but was pleased she did as it did confirm what she and Rachel were saying in their project. She also knew that she wanted to push Pam to her limits, to test the many theories that she and Rachel had discussed and written about on the project. After all, Pam fitted the bill of someone who wanted to be disciplined severely, and the two girls had wondered whether that would mean a sub was prepared to stay in position even whilst they were crying. Now they knew for sure. 

There were plenty of examples where prisoners and the like were secured to frames so they couldn't move as they were being beaten. This, though, was very different because this was discipline requested by those who otherwise might well be alpha men and women, just as she reckoned that Dan and Pam both were. 

Jess watched as Pam obediently bent over and clasped hold of the seat of the chair. Just to tease her she put the cane between her thighs and whisked the cane from side to side onto her inner thighs and ordered, "Legs further apart, girl." 

As soon as Pam parted her legs Jess flicked the cane very lightly upwards and landed it on her pussy lips. She heard Pam gasp and loved the sound and that Pam stayed in position. 

Pam was really worried as the cane was hitting her inner thighs. The strokes weren't hard, but it showed again her vulnerable position. That was worse when the cane was tapped on her pussy lips. Surely she wouldn't get the cane there? When the cane was taken away from between her legs she relaxed and thought how wonderful submission was when you can trust your Dom. 

Knowing the control she had, Jess couldn't resist rubbing Pam's bottom and feeling how warm it was, particularly after being thrashed with the hairbrush. She also ran her hand down the backs of her legs and up and down her inner thigh, even brushing her fingers again along Pam's still very wet pussy lips. That certainly told Jess that Pam was still turned on by being thrashed so severely. 

With that proof, Jess picked up the cane, positioned herself, and rubbed it from side to side across Pam's waiting and exposed bottom, making sure that when she landed the cane it would be wholly across her bottom cheeks and the end would not be flapping in the air. She then pulled her arm back, and landed the first stroke, watching the cane bite into Pam's fleshy bottom and heard her squeal. 

Jess just pulled the cane back up, and saw Pam's bottom swirl around a bit, but not for long because it soon surrendered to the second stroke. 

Jess then proceeded to land stroke after stroke, painting welt after welt across Pam's already bruised bottom cheeks. The squeals and screeches and yelps that came from Pam after each stroke did nothing to encourage Jess to lighten each stroke but actually the opposite. After all, Pam stayed bent over clasping hold of the seat of the chair and took every single stroke, possibly better than Dan had done. 

That was another reason why Jess ensured that each stroke was a hard one. 

As the cane strokes landed Pam dissolved into crying as she had never done before. Her bottom cheeks were stinging, as were her legs, and even her face was still stinging from the hard face slaps. She had been thrashed so hard, and still the strokes were coming. 

However, she told herself she was pleased that she hadn't got a safe word as she was sure she would have said it several times already. On the other hand, she trusted Jess and that proved to be the right thing to have done. 

Jess kept each hard stroke of the cane coming and saw how Pam's bottom cheeks were now both bruised blue from the wooden-backed hairbrush and covered in welts from the caning. She heard Pam crying uncontrollably but still staying bent over and clasping hold of the seat of the chair, with white knuckles telling her the struggle she had to do so. 

All in all, Jess told herself that so many things that had happened today proved the project that she and Rachel were writing were true, particularly that some adults were wanting to submit to severe thrashings.  

After landing the last stroke Jess couldn't resist rubbing Pam's bottom and felt how warm her bottom cheeks were, and uneven due to the welts. She also ran her hand down the backs of Pam's legs and then up and down her inner thighs and as she did, she was sure that Pam raised her bottom as though inviting her to run her fingers along her pussy lips. She did and gasped as she heard Pam's erotic groan which told her again how turned on she was even after being given such a hard thrashing. Maybe because of that she even wondered. 

Jess then felt the quivers flying around her own vulva and that told her how turned on she was by having given the thrashing to a willing adult. The fact Pam and she used to be neighbours was somehow an added bonus, but it told her that Doms were turned on as well by their role in the action even though they didn't suffer any pain at all. Well, maybe a stinging hand when giving a hand spanking but that was clearly insignificant compared to the pain the sub would be suffering.  

Jess even wondered if she might discipline Pam and Dan again. 

Once Pam had recovered to at least just sobbing, Jess ordered, "Okay, you can get up now." 

Pam took a few moments and then pushed herself up to a standing position and as soon as she did her hands flew to her stinging bottom cheeks which she rubbed feverishly as she stepped from foot to foot. She was glad it was over but equally hoped Mistress or someone would discipline her again judging from the way she was wanting to finger herself to an orgasm right then.  

Pam settled down and looked at Mistress, not daring to ask for her clothes which she found funny as she was still scared of offending her.  

Jess said, "Go to the bathroom and wash your face and tidy your hair. I will get Rachel back with your clothes." 

Pam wondered if calling Rachel just that and not Miss Rachel meant she could revert as well to her alpha female persona.  

Jess saw the unasked question on Pam's face and smiled as she said, "Welcome back to the normal world, Mrs K. I'm Jess." 

Pam was elated particularly as Jess held her arms open and she fell into them, hugging her like a mum would her daughter. It felt so good. 

After the bug, Pam smiled and said, "Thank you so much, Jess. That really was the best ever." After a moment she added, "Oh, and the most painful." 

Moments later Pam was in the bathroom looking at her legs and bottom and face and was shocked momentarily but then smiled given she had survived and still wanted to give herself an orgasm. She felt her pussy lips and how damp they were but told herself here wasn't the place. So, she washed her face and ran her fingers through her hair given her hairbrush was in her handbag with her clothes.  

By the time Pam got back to the living room Rachel was there, as were her clothes. She quickly got dressed and then looked questionably and hopefully at Jess.  

Jess saw the look on Pam's face and said, "Have you got someone who can give you the second spanking you wanted?" 

Pam remembered the request and when she said it hadn't thought about that. "No," she said in a disappointed tone. 

Jess smiled and replied, "Do you know Mrs Vaughan at No 25?" 

Pam did and replied, "Yes, but we haven't really spoken much." 

Jess said, "She's sixty-four." 

Pam said happily, "My mum's age. That is great as I have also fantasised being a naughty daughter."  

Jess explained, "Mrs Vaughan has helped Rachel and me on our project and I know she would be happy to give you a spanking tonight." 

Pam was open-eyed and said, "Really?" 

Rachel said, "I have already called her. You are expected at nine o'clock and she will tell you to go to bed as soon as you get home afterwards." 

Pam was delighted although rubbing her stinging bottom as she replied, "Thank you so much. I so want to feel what a second spanking feels like so soon after the first." 

Jess then added, "We can do it again here as well if you want." 

Pam replied happily, "Yes please, once I have recovered anyway." 

They agreed to exchange emails so another session could be arranged.  

Once Pam had gone, Rachel said, "I've discovered something as well, Jess." 

Jess laughed and replied, "You like being shut in a cupboard." 

Rachel also laughed and replied, "Yes, actually, but also I want to experience being thrashed like you have just thrashed Pam." 

Rachel smiled as she said, "So our project really has got to the truth." 

Jess held her arms out and Rachel fell into them. They knew they would now make love together.  

Jess said as they walked towards the bedroom, "We need to arrange when I will deal with you, you naughty girl." 

Rachel replied, "Yes please, Mistress." 

They both knew that was going to happen very soon. 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments