Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend

"A weekend together in a hotel exploring our desires."

14
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Had five years really passed since our last weekend escape? Checking into the hotel seemed surreal. The walk to the room gave me time to flashback to our last kiss, the last time your hands caressed my body, and the spanking that was much more sensual than I had anticipated. Each weekend spent with you had not only fulfilled at least one fantasy, but had taught me something about myself and my desires.

As much as I enjoyed our phone conversations, emails, and texts, nothing could replace actually feeling you. The past ten years held changes for us both; new cities for both of us, lovers coming and going, jobs changing, even personal growth, but nothing took the place of the time we shared nor the desire to share more. Your invitation for a weekend escape arrived in your typical mysterious fashion; a simple envelope with brief instructions.

  • Do not open until you are at the airport.
  • Arrive on February 12 at 8:30 am.
  • Pack lightly, just a carry-on. Be sure to bring the mask, your newest lingerie gift, red lipstick that I like so well, and your beautiful smile. We won’t be leaving the room much, if at all.
  • Hand the envelope to the clerk. Try to keep the destination a secret as long as you can. The other white envelope has the hotel information, ground transportation details, and all the confirmation numbers needed. See you soon, lover.

I was still smiling at your sexy thoughtfulness and both of us finally having time to get away and spend an extended four-day weekend together. Our last conversation, two days ago, ended with our typical long-distance mutual orgasm and I was craving your touch more than ever.

As I opened the hotel room, I saw your bag on the floor and heard the shower running. My heart raced and my entire body heated up. I put my bag down and slowly opened the bathroom door and calmly said, “Hello, sexy”.

“You know you better be undressed and on your way into this shower with me.”

I quickly let my clothes fall to the floor with yours and opened the glass door. The marble was warmed by the steam and your smile warmed me from the inside out. You quickly grabbed me and pulled me close. You kissed me intensely, pressing your body against mine as you pushed me up against the shower wall.

“Miss me, lover?”

“More than you will ever know,” I said

“I think I know.”

Your hands gripped my arms and kissed me harder. My heart was racing even faster. I needed this so badly; my entire body needed this. As we kissed, you slid one hand down my chest, over my breast pinching my nipple before moving in between my legs. Your hand caressing my inner thighs and then my lips. Spreading my legs slightly, your finger slid inside me deep making me moan in your mouth and kiss you harder.

Your mouth moved to my neck, your other hand tugging my hair.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

“I need to taste you.”

You got down on your knees, your finger still deep inside me and my hands on your head. You lifted one of my legs and your tongue replaced your finger. My head moving back and my hands caressing your hair I moaned again. You sucked, licked, and teased me with your tongue and your finger. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and as I pulled your hair my body tensed up, my hips shifted and I could feel my body releasing a hard orgasm. The kind of orgasm you know how to give me better than anyone.

As I came and my body just started to relax, you stood up, quickly turned me around, and bent me over. As I leaned over, hands pressed against the shower marble, you teased me just a moment with your hard cock before sliding in deep and staying there a moment. We both moaned as you grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out, going in so deep, then almost pulling out, then back in, harder and faster with each thrust.

My legs were shaking, your cock was throbbing and I could hardly catch my breath, but damn you felt so good. I needed to feel you cum. The water dripping down between us warmed my skin even more. I craved this moment so badly. I already wanted you again.

“Fuck, I missed your cock.”

As soon as those words escaped my lips you gripped my hips harder and your cock throbbed as your hips worked faster and harder. I felt your body tense as you let out a moan and started to cum. I couldn’t hold in my second orgasm any longer. Cumming with you was such a fucking turn on for me, I pressed back as you slid in deep and shook your hips, rotating them slowly but hard.

You steadied yourself and pulled me up to you and kissed me with your eyes opened as we both smiled.

“Yeah, I missed you. Just a little.”

We both laughed and kissed harder as the water got colder. You shut the shower off and started to dry me off as you wrapped a towel around me and got your own towel around you.

“I need to feel that cock throb in my mouth, lover.”

That always made you smirk and say, “Oh, you will. You will.”

I smiled as I glanced down at your cock and then looked back at you.

“Can I, now? Please.”

“Good girl, you remembered how to ask.”

You got out of the shower, took my arm, and guided me out.

“Kneel in front of me.”

And I did, eagerly. You moved your hips closer to my mouth as I looked up, waiting for you to instruct me.

“Take it as deep as you can.”

I opened my mouth and guided you in, swirling my tongue around as you pushed your hips toward me. Your hands in my hair, pulling me in close as I started sucking, teasing you with my tongue more, and letting out a soft moan.

“Fuck, I missed you, girl.”

And to think, our weekend was only just beginning!

Published 
Written by flyingpixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments