Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The plane ride

"Working girl gets a nice plane ride home."

12
4 Comments 4
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I love reading stories - not so sure I'm a writer - 1st attempt:

Hi, my name is Kelli. I am used to dry spells when it comes to sex. I made the decision after college to put career ahead of men for now. Thus far, I have been successful at rising up the corporate ladder, but have had to work harder than my older male colleagues to do so. It's not that I don’t love a nice hard cock – I do! Once a month or so - when my toy just doesn't do the trick, I'll hit one of my old college bars and bring home a young stud to take care of my needs. I admit I seem to have no trouble attracting men. I’m 32 with a 5' 2" petite body that I keep in shape by working out, and running.

(Also, her firm C tits look quite large on her small frame, and she can definitely show them off in the right outfit. At work, she covers herself up in corporate suits and has her hair up all the time. But, when she's out on a mission, she shows off her body in tight revealing outfits, and allows her long hair to fall down past her nice tits. She has no problem convincing a young stud to come home with her.)

Kelli had just finished a weeklong corporate retreat in San Francisco with a bunch of 60+ year-old out of shape, balding work contemporaries. This was definitely a dry spell. She didn’t even bring any toys with her, as she was afraid to travel with them with all the new luggage security checks. She was definitely looking forward to getting home to Florida and finding a young stud to take care of her needs.

Kelli sat down in the window seat of the 737 just after midnight. The red-eye flight would get her back first thing in the morning, and allow her to catch up on some work instead of spending all day Sunday traveling back home. She lowered her tray and opened her laptop to work on some notes from the day’s meetings. The plane was about to close its doors, and she was relieved that it was mostly empty – In fact, it appeared she would have all three seats to herself. “Great, I can get some work done and then lay down for some sleep” she thought to herself. But, movement coming towards her caused her to raise her eyes. He had a slight, but confident smile, chiseled cheeks and jawbone, black stubble on his tanned face, ocean blue eyes, and black wavy hair. He wore low riding blue jeans and a white tee shirt that was not too tight, yet was stretched slightly in all the right areas. “Please don’t sit here!” – she thought. “I’ll never be able to concentrate and get this report typed.”

He stopped at her row, and their eyes met, just briefly, but his smile caused Kelli’s cheeks to flush, and some blood rushed to other areas of her body as well. He took the aisle seat, leaving one seat between them. He didn’t speak. He simply pulled a book out of his backpack and began to read. Though admittedly a little hurt that he showed no interest, Kelli was also to bit relieved to be able to get some work done. She resumed typing on her computer. Shortly after takeoff, the a/c seemed to crank up. Kelli asked a passing stewardess for a blanket. She had worn business suits all week but she was returning home to Florida in comfort, in a short skirt and thin blouse. “Thank you,” Kelli said to the stewardess, as she covered her chilled slender legs. Then the mid 40s stewardess noticed the young hunk sitting in the aisle seat. “And, is there aaanyythiing I can get you?” she said to him in her best attempt to flirt. “No thank you” was his only reply, without even looking up from his book. Kelli grinned slightly, while resuming her typing - at least she wasn’t the only one not drawing his interest, she thought to herself.

After about twenty minutes, he put his book away, closed his eyes, and leaned back in his seat, trying to get some sleep. Kelli stole a glance at his nice skin and biceps that stretched his t-shirt a little. Kelli continued her work. A couple minutes passed. Without speaking, he proceeded to lay his head down – with his black hair brushing up against Kelli’s thigh. “WTF!” she thought to herself, slightly annoyed yet slightly turned on at the same time. “This guys doesn’t say a word to me, then takes up two seats with his head against my thigh?” “Oh well, let him sleep, I can get my work done.” She continued to type, but her concentration was gone. She kept glancing down at his thick, wavy hair, and chiseled face.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster



Then, he moved. Sleeping on his side, his hand reached up, as if he were putting it up on his pillow, and rested it firmly on Kelli’s left thigh, just above her knee, and it was under the blanket. Kelli shuddered as their skin touched. “Holy shit, what do I do? If I grab his hand, I’ll wake him up, and we’ll both be embarrassed!” she thought. Thirty seconds later his hand shifted slightly, further up Kelli’s thigh. A minute later, it slid up a bit further. Kelli’s breath was getting shallow now, and she couldn’t do anything about the fact that there must now be a small wet spot on her thin panties. After a few more minutes, he continued moving higher as Kelli watched him seemingly in a deep sleep. He was nearing her region now, and her wet spot was growing. Kelli gripped her armrest as his finger moved over her panties and lightly stroked her outer lips. She involuntarily shifted her pussy down towards his hand. “Oh fuck!” she thought to herself. His eyes never opened, but he was clearly not sleeping. He took her slight shift as a sign that she was enjoying it, and deftly slid his finger under her panties and found a very wet pussy.

It was dark and most everyone on the plane was sleeping. But you never would have known anyway, since all the excitement was happening under a blanket, and under her tray. The hot stranger spent a minute or two exploring her wet outer pussy, outer lips, inner lips, softly over her clit. Soon, another finger got involved and they both entered her hole. She gripped the armrest harder and arched her back as her body stiffened in pleasure. His thumb soon entered the fray, and circled her clit as his strong fingers worked on the inside. She bit her lip and let out her moan as quietly as she could. This did not go on too long. She had been all week with no action, and her whole body convulsed and her juices flowed over his fingers as she had an amazing explosion.

He slowly withdrew his fingers, softly running them over around her now soaking pussy a bit before withdrawing his hand altogether. His hand ended up near his own face, and his slight smile seemed to infer he enjoyed the smell of his wet fingers. He never opened his eyes, and seemingly went back to sleep – if he was ever sleeping at all.

It took Kelli a couple minutes to calm her heartbeat down. She was a bit of a clean- freak, and felt the need to go to the bathroom and clean up a bit. She quietly walked by her “sleeping” companion. The plane was pretty dark, and the stewardesses were all at the front of the plane, quietly chatting. Kelli slowly walked to the back restroom, still a little shaky from her recent “body quake.” She looked in the mirror and smiled – “Fuck, that was hot!” she actually said aloud, but very softly. She took a minute or two to freshen up, threw away her wet panties, and proceeded to quietly open the door. She was startled by a dark figure immediately outside the door as she opened it. She instinctively stepped back in a second of fear. It was her stranger. He stepped inside and was immediately against her. The door closed behind him, and he quickly locked it, which turned on the light. “God, he is hot!” thought Kelli as she saw him in the light. Her little ass was already against the wall. He pressed her against it, and kissed her hard. She tried to suck him into her mouth – she wanted him! He wasted no time. He quickly undid his jeans and pulled out a thick, hard cock. He lifted Kelli’s skirt and one of her legs and found her wet entrance with his large head. He wanted to stuff it in immediately, but sensed she was tiny, and forced himself to slowly apply pressure. She was so wet, his thick cock kept gliding into her hole. He finally realized it was safe and plunged in the last half of his cock. He slammed her little ass into the wall in the process. She kissed him harder only to muffle her screams. They were both in a hot, uncontrolled frenzy as he pounded his thick rod in and out. They both quickly felt oncoming explosions as the pace quickened. And soon, both of their bodies convulsed in pleasure.

He slowly withdrew his still hard cock as juices leaked out of Kelli’s pussy. He smiled again slightly, quickly washed off his cock in the sink, and stuffed it back into his jeans, and quietly left without saying a word. Kelli relocked the door, took 5 minutes to recover and once again freshen up. She quietly walked back to her seat to find her stranger “sleeping” again on the seats…

Published 
Written by DanV
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments