Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Goodbye Kiss

"A kiss goodbye leads to more."

6
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We stand on the porch as we say a finally goodbye. It had been years since I had last seen you. The accidental meeting the other morning when I stopped for breakfast was like something from a movie. When you walked up to my table to say hi, my heart gave a little flutter. I felt my pulse quicken and body respond just hearing your voice and having you this close to me. We made plans to get together while you were in town. You gave me your number and I looked at it all day before finally caving in and sending you a text.

It takes a few days but we finally make arrangements and you came to my house, thankfully this gave me time to coach my mind and body to control its self. I tell myself over and over, “Don’t let him touch you. If he touches you it is over, you know you won’t be able to resist. Don’t do it. He’s only in town for the week and then he will be walking out of your life again.”

You came in and sat beside me on the couch. I squeeze into my corner of it trying to keep a safe distance between us. As if there is such a thing when it comes to you; we talk about old times and catch on the last few years. We make plans to get together the next evening.

We do this dance several more times, getting together some more times that week, with me mentally and physically distancing myself from you. You bring over wine, but I know that trick! So I limit myself to one glass. I see the disappointment in your face. I had felt your touch on my arm earlier when I was getting down the wine glasses, and I saw it when you tried to press your knee against mine as we sat side by side on the couch drinking the wine.

I gave myself a little pep talk, “You can do this. Don’t give in. Another hour or two and he will be gone again; walking right out of your life, like he always does.”

So, the night draws to an end and here we are on the porch saying our finally good byes. You linger. I press my back against the side of the house, you’re getting too close! I look up at you. I can feel the pull the tension between us. I know you want to lean in to kiss me but you are unsure of my reaction, especially after how I’ve acted all week with my keeping you at a distance. My mind is having its own debate. “You want this. No I don’t. Yes, you do. No, I don’t.” Finally you step away; I feel your leaving like a ripping away of a part of myself.

At the last minute you turn back to me and start to say something as I reach up and wrap my arms around your neck and pull your face to mine. I know this is a mistake the minute your lips touch mine. But you are my drug and like an addict I am drawn to you each time. I feel the pull of desire as our kiss deepens. You wrap your arms around me and pull me close pressing your body to mine.

I hear myself give a moan as your hands roam over me and I think to myself, “Oh god, did I just do that out loud? Please god, no, don’t let him know what he does to me. Don’t let him have that control over me.” But I do it again, and this time I know he heard me as his hands pull me even closer, if that is even possible.

 You lift your mouth from mine and whispers in my ear, “Do you want this?” I give a nod and you say, “Are you sure?”

I can’t seem to find my voice, so I take your hand and lead you back into the house to my bed.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

I turn back into your arms and I feel you lift off my shirt, as you lower your head to my breast. I feel your mouth as it closes over my nipple, and I give a moan as I grab your shoulders for support. Your hands move down and I feel a tug as you lower my pants.

 You step back leaving me feeling exposed to your gaze as your eyes devour the sight of my nakedness. You reach out a hand and lightly runs your fingers down my arms until you reach my fingertips. You take my hands in yours, drawing me closer to you.

 Your hands guide me back towards the bed, and when my knees hit the edge, I sit. You step back and remove your shirt and then unfasten your pants. I can’t take my eye off you as I finally see what I have only been dreaming about for years, with the stuff of my fantasies finally there before my eye in the flesh.

 You bend forward and kiss me again, gently guiding me back onto the bed. I feel your knees nudge my thighs apart. I lie there as you reach out a hand and caresses the outer most part of my pussy. My body shudders as your thumb comes in contact with my clit. I am already soaked as you slides a finger into me.

 You looks up at me and say, “Damn baby, you're already hot and ready for me. You must have really been wanting this.”

I look into your eyes as your body hovers over mine. I feel your hand as you guide the head of your cock over my pussy. You move it gently back and forth, teasing me and making me move my hips up to meet yours as you finally shove your cock into me. I feel you pull out slowly, and I give a moan and raise my hips to meet your next thrust as you once again sink your cock completely into my pussy. Before long we are back to the old rhythm and even though it has been years since we had been together like this our bodies remembered and matched pace for pace and thrust for thrust.

 You lift my hips as you move to kneel between my thighs and continues to thrust deeply into me as your thumb once again finds my clit. This is more than my body can take and I cry out as I feel myself start to orgasm, but you don’t stop. Once I hit the peak you flip me over and so I am on my knees and you once again bury your cock into my pussy.

You caress my ass and hips as you continue to slide your cock in and out of my pussy. I feel you reach around and again your hand is rubbing my clit. I start arching my back wanting more of your cock but also more of your hand on my clit. You keep it up till I am once again crying out as you bring me to another orgasm.

As I finish I become aware of the change in your breathing and know you are going to come soon.

I reach down and put my hand on my clit and feel you move your hand to my hips again as you grab a hold of me and pound into me as you explode and shoot your hot come into my waiting pussy.

We collapse on the bed side by side. I snuggle into you and am soon asleep. I come awake at dawn, after sleeping the best night’s sleep in years but the first thing my mind registers is the coolness of the room. I roll over and you are gone. My mind wonders if it was all a dream but as I draw my legs together I can feel the tenderness there and I know that it wasn’t a dream.

A tear slips quietly down my cheek as I realize you have slipped quietly from my life once again.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments