Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage

"Wife’s friend let me practice a full body massage on her as I was a newcomer to the massage scene."

35
3 Comments 3
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

My wife’s friend Sue is sometimes up for trying something new, so I decided to ask her for a little help. As Sue had previously been on holiday with Jean, and got up to some heavy sex, I hoped she would be amenable. So I took some online classes on massage techniques, ordered some oil, and first got Jean to let me experiment on her. Whilst Jean was initially enthusiastic she made it clear that her fanny and surrounding area were definitely off-limits. So whilst the massage went okay, I felt that I needed more.

That’s when I suggested that Sue might help me out. Jean didn’t have a problem with that, mainly because she assumed that Sue would impose the same restrictions. But I was banking on Sue being more liberal in her views.

So Jean asked Sue if she was up for a free massage from an amateur, which she was. We arranged to visit Sue and her husband, Chris, in a couple of weeks. When we arrived, we did the usual; had a cup of tea, etc. Then Jean suggested that she and Chris take the dogs for a walk. This usually takes between one and two hours. Plenty of time for a massage.

When they left, Sue took me upstairs to her bedroom. I laid a towel on the bed and asked Sue to take off as many clothes as made her comfortable. So she removed all but her bra and panties and laid face down on the towel. I then removed all of my clothes except my trunks. Sue asked why. I explained that I get very hot doing the massage, so taking off my clothes made it a more comfortable experience for me. Sue happily accepted my lie!

I took oil from the bottle and started working on her neck and shoulders, then arms and hands, before moving to her back. At this point, I asked Sue to remove her bra to make it easier to massage her back. Sue told me to take it off, which I was happy to do. I then started to work her back from top to her bottom. After some time on her back, I placed a towel over her upper back and moved to her arse.

I started to massage each cheek and pushed her panties down to the top of her legs. Sue didn’t complain. So I started to rub my hands up and down her arse and between each cheek, spending time over her hole and the edges of her lips.

As there was no reaction or any movement to stop me, I continued to push into her crack. I decided to test her reaction and willingness to proceed by soaking my hand in oil and slowly pushing my finger up her arsehole. She let out a quiet moan, so I started to slowly finger fuck her hole. First with one finger, then with two. As I started to quicken my fingering, Sue started to raise her bum off the bed to move in time with my fingers, all the time moaning quietly.

AlisonRise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonRise

I decided to move on as there were other areas I wanted to investigate. So I finished her bottom, legs, and feet before asking Sue to lay on her back.

I asked Sue if I could remove her panties, and she agreed. So I started to massage the front areas and quickly got to her tiny titties and large nipples. I got plenty of oil and worked each tit with both hands, making her nipples firm and stand out. I desperately wanted to suck her nipples, but decided that now was not the time.

So as I started to work my way down to her pussy I waited for the inevitable resistance. But nothing happened! So I started to work my way around the pubes and moved her legs apart to give me better access. I continued to work around her pubes and worked her inner thighs up to her pussy. Then I started to rub her lips, straying slightly inside to gauge her reaction. Nothing yet!

So I started to rub her clit very gently. At this point, she started to moan again, and I had a very hard erection in my shorts. So I pushed my shorts down and off, releasing my hard cock. As I did, I put Sue's hand on my cock and slowly started a wank with her hand. I then let go and she slowly moved her hand up and down my cock, which felt very erotic.

But I continued to work her clit, making her move to my hand movement. But I wanted more, so I leant down and started to lick her clit, whilst finger fucking her pussy. I worked her for a few minutes before she started thrusting her hips towards my mouth before coming with a short scream. As she did, I put my tongue in her pussy to drink her juices.

I then went to her face and she gladly put my cock in her mouth and started working it. I was so worked up that I was going to cum in her mouth. So I stopped and moved her off the bed and stood up but leaning forward with her bum towards me. I slid my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy and fucked her hard and fast until I finished. Then Sue turned around, got on her knees, licked me clean, and sucked my cock until I was empty.

Sue asked me to finish the massage as Jean and Chris were due back from their walk. I was happy to finish her off, and hoped she would give me a good report! Which she did. Jean didn’t question me about my experience, which was surprising after her own experience with Sue on the cruise holiday (see my previous story). So far, I haven’t had the opportunity to relive this experience, but time will tell!

Published 
Written by Will64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments