Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Them In - Chapter Four The Hotel

11
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Not gonna lie, it's a long tease. Which means the chapter after is going to be as steamy as it gets!"

 

As Christian helped Alexi up, he motioned for Colton to pass the fluffy light blue towel hanging on the hook outside of the shower.  Colton threw the towel to Christian, who then quickly wrapped it around Alexi's shoulders.  Alexi's panting had finally started to slow down and she looked from Christian to Colton, unsure of what to do or what to say.  She wanted to ask them a million questions, but didn't want to let them think that they fazed her, even though they did.  She gave herself a quick mental pep talk that what had just happened was meaningless fun normal people have and it probably wouldn't look good if she made a big deal out of it.  

"So... why are you both here in the building anyways?" she asked, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, while starting to reach for her dry clothes.  

"Oh? No 'thank you for the great time'?" Christian said, taking Alexi's long hair and wringing the water out.  He did the motion several times for all the water to be out before he let her hair down. "Maybe you didn't enjoy it as much as I thought you did."

"Or maybe this ungrateful slut wants more and needs to be taught a lesson about manners," Colton said, crossing his arms across his chest, sounding displeased.  "Maybe she'll enjoy it more if we turned it into a punishment."

"No- I'm not rude- I mean, thanks?" Alexi said, slightly intimidated and baffled at the same time. Did the brothers think they did her a great, honorable service?  I mean, they did make me feel amazing, like nothing I've ever felt before, but it's not like I asked for their help! she thought to herself.  I don't want to feel used and I don't want to be attached. I just need to be more assertive and knock their cocky attitude down.

Both of the brothers chuckled as they could see that Alexi was having an internal struggle with herself.  "You're so beautiful and sexy, even when you are frowning from that argument you're having with yourself," Christian murmured, leaning down with his eyes looking down into hers.  

"Whoa, his eyes are so goddamn sexy," Alexi thought.  "What am I talking about? All of him is so goddamn sexy! And there's a second one of him! Well, a brutish version of him I guess." 

After being entranced for a moment, Alexi realized the three of them were standing around in only their towels and felt the sexual tension building up between all of them again.  She snapped out of it and grabbed her clothes to put them on, wanting to escape a situation she never thought she'd been in, much less handle.  

"What's the rush, Lexi?" Christian asked, running his hand through his wet hair.  

"Oh, I have to get back home.  Got chores and stuff to do," she replied.

"Is that so?  We can come over and help you.  With your chores and stuff, " Christian said, smiling his devilish smirk.

"I say we teach her a lesson.  For having bad manners.  Look, she's still doing it!" Colton said, stepping in closer to Alexi.  "She's putting on clothes in front of us when she should be naked."

"Colt, get a grip on yourself," Christian said, rolling his eyes. Then he turned back to Alexi.  "Why don't you come over to our hotel?  The power might still be out but at least the hotel has generators.  When the power comes back on, we can help you with your chores and stuff." 

"What's so funny about chores and stuff?" Alexi said, starting to frown again.  She was a goddamn director of a huge retail corporation.  No one ever takes what she says and makes it into a joke. "Why are you guys even here if your hotel has a back up generator?"

"We got rained on when we were heading back to the hotel and noticed that the power was out for at least couple blocks.  We figured everyone at the hotel must be making use of the hot water while it lasts, so we came in here to shower since it's right across the street." Christian explained.

"Oh, I see," Alexi said quietly.  She put her arms through the oversized fuzzy sweater that was cut to reveal one shoulder and stopped short right below her butt. She reached to grab her thong, but Colton snatched it out of her reach and put it in his pocket.  

"You don't need these.  Now let's go," he said gruffly.  

"Look, thanks for the offer, but I really should go home.  Plus I can't walk around in this.  I didn't think I'd see anyone so I just grabbed this," Alexi said motioning her clothing, hoping to not to piss off the brothers, especially Colton.

Colton roughly grabbed her wrist.  "Shut up.  We're leaving," he said as he yanked her towards the bathroom exit.

Alexi brows furrowed and she didn't appreciate the manhandling.  "Hey, what the fuck! You can't order me around."

Colton rolled his eyes.  "Yes, yes, now come on."

"Well at least let me get my car," Alexi demanded while giving in to Colton's lead.  

The three of them took the stairs down and got into her car for a quick one minute drive from the company to the hotel.  Alexi never wanted to hide more than when she stepped out of her car to hand her keys to the valet.  The poor hotel worker's eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets to see her in a loose, draping sweater that revealed all of her long, toned legs and most of her chest.  Both brothers quickly got out of the car and closed their arms around her back, giving the poor valet death glares as they walked Alexi away.  

The power to the hotel was still out which forced them to take make their way to the emergency stairs.  Well I guess I was going to do a workout today, Alexi thought as she looked up the stairs. "What floor are you guys on?" she asked, looking back at the brothers.

"We are at the top on the seventh floor," Christian responds. 

Yay, stair-master day.  In flip-flops,  Alexi sarcastically thought. Thank god I can walk this.  What if I couldn't?  God that would be embarrassing.  Would one of them carry me?  Maybe Christian.  I bet Colton would just drag me up the stairs.  Crap, what time is it? I'm starting to get hungry.  I wonder if they are hungry too.  Well, if they are hungry, it's probably for sex.  Hmmm, that was really something in the shower earlier.  Is that a normal thing for them?  I can't imagine what actual sex is like if foreplay was that good.  Ugh, but I shouldn't think about it.  This isn't going to lead anywhere except to trouble.  Why do they affect me so much anyways, it's not like I haven't seen hot guys before. Maybe I just-

"Fuck"

Alexi turned around quickly, looking at the brothers to see what was wrong.  Colton looked like he was fighting an invisible demon with his mind and Christian looked excited like Christmas had come early.

"Is everything ok?" she asked, puzzled.  

"Oh yes," Christian said, grinning widely.  "I'm loving the show."

"What show?" And then Alexi's panic set in.  She looked down her body to see that the back of her sweater had risen and the bottom of her round cheeks were all out on display.  She pulled the end of the sweater down to cover herself up and she silently cursed herself for being so immersed in her thoughts that she had not even realized the extra breeze she was feeling.  

"You guys go first!" she practically shouted.  

"Oh no, ladies first.  No one is complaining about what we are seeing," Christian said, winking at her and then licking his lips.  

"And you better not hold your sweater down," Colton demanded.  

Completely embarrassed, Alexi started to run up the stairs.  She heard the brothers shouting something, probably about stopping, but she kept going.  When she got to the seventh floor, she had to put her hands on her thighs to catch some air.  Within seconds, Colton had grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his crotch.  He leaned forward, his chest against her back, and snarled, "Don't run from us, Lexi.  We will always catch you.  You're just making it worse by acting like prey."

His right hand moved down from her hip and roughly squeezed her ass.  He started to rub them, lifting up the end of her sweater and moving his hand towards her eager pussy.  Alexi let out surprised gasps as she felt his fingers teasing along her arousal and between the folds, all of which were still very well lubricated and dripping.  "I was starting to get hungry, but maybe I'll eat you first before we order food," said Colton, now starting to tease her with his finger circling around her clit.

"Fuck Colt, let's not do this here.  Keep it in your pants for a second, we're already on our floor," Christian said uncomfortably as he tried to not be affected by the scene in front of him.  

Colton let go of Alexi.  "I can't help it if her ass is hanging out with juices dripping out of her pussy," he snapped.

"Well, grow up.  I stared at the same thing too but our room is right there," Christian retorted.  

He opened the stairway exit door and walked down the luxuriously carpeted hotel hallways to their suite.  Swiping the key card, Christian opened the door and all three hurried inside.  Alexi looked around the suite and made her way towards the kitchenette to splash some water on her face to cool down.  Christian and Colton remained by the door, talking in hushed but argumentative voices.  Alexi could only hear something about 'don't scare her away' and she figured the brothers were talking about her.  She made her way to the balcony to see if the power had returned, which it still had not.  She felt a presence behind her and she turned around to see Christian stepping out onto the balcony with her.  

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

"Are you hungry?  The restaurant downstairs probably is closed, but the in-room dining should still be available," he said, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.  

"Yeah sure, I guess I'm getting pretty hungry," she said, looking down, not wanting to be mesmerized any more than she already was.  

"Come in and we'll check out the menu together, " Christian said, taking her hand and leading her to the couch where she sat between the twins.  He put his arm around her shoulder, holding the menu in front of the both of them like they were a couple.  "Pick whatever you want, Lexi."

"Ok, I want the chicken wings," she said quickly.

"That's it? Just an appetizer? Don't you want anything else?" Christian asked.

"It says there's twenty pieces.  That should be enough," Alexi answered.  

"Wait, you're going to eat all of it by yourself?" he asked, slightly incredulous.  

"Yeah... why?" Alexi asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Ok... I guess we will have to order another one for us two dudes." Christian said, amused. "Any dessert?"

"No thanks," Alexi responded.

He picked up the phone and placed his order.  When he was done, he turned back to Alexi.  "So, tell us about yourself, Lexi."

Alexi looked at him like she didn't quite believe what he was asking.  "What are you trying to ask me?"

Christian shrugged, "You know, what do you like to do in your free time, what are your interests, how did you get to be a director at Redcon, friends, family, that sort of stuff."

"Okay..... I am thirty-two years old and I became a director at Redcon because I've been very career-driven for the past few years.  I try to go running or do some cardio at home during the weekdays.  Weekends I usually do my house chores and watch Netflix all day.  Family is out of state, but we don't see each other much.  Same with the friends.  That's all there is about me. What about you guys?"

"Well, we're both twenty-eight and we started with Ritter right out of college.  We used to have our own separate group of friends, but most of our life has been taken up by work that we don't see them as much as we'd like.  Our parents are retired and traveling the world, so we haven't seen them in a while since they keep moving around. Other than that, we're just your average guys.  Swimming, basketball, gym, and occasionally we'll go to the bar for a drink," Christian replied. "Is there anything else you want to know about us?"

He placed his arm back around her shoulder, his fingers making little circles around her exposed shoulder. Alexi shuddered at his touch and her nipples hardened.  That caught Colton's attention and he started to caress her thighs.  Alexi leaned back against the couch and Christian's arms and tilted her head back to enjoy the small movements that seemed to create a surge of inexplicable and pleasurable sensations that washed through her body. She let out an audible sigh and looked at the both of them.  She felt unsure of what to say and how to feel about them.  

After some hesitation, she asked, "Do you guys do this often with other women? The whole double teaming thing?"

This time, Colton spoke up.  "No," he said, continuing to caress her thighs, surprisingly gently.  "We have separate women, and we'll trade them when we are done with them, but we haven't shared a woman at the same time before.  Don't ask us why.  We want what we want and we get what we want."

"What about you, Lexi?" Christian asked, his nose nuzzling into her hair.  "When's the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"Five years ago," Alexi said automatically without thinking.  

Christian pulled back to look at her.  "What about flings?" he asked.

Alexi let out another sigh. "I was married for two years and then got divorced five years ago.  I haven't had any relationships, serious or not, since then.  This.. this is- honestly, this is very weird for me.  I didn't want anything, other than to focus on my career," she explained truthfully.

"Well, do you want us?" Christian asked, leaning close to her face.  "We weren't lying when we said we want you.  And not just for sex.  We want all of you." 

His lips hovered dangerously close to hers.  "We didn't expect for today to happen.  I thought maybe we overstepped last time in the office and we wanted to ask you out on a date and get to know you first.  But then you showed up in your wet, see-through top with your nipples hard for us and... well, it was hard for us to stick with the gentlemen plan."

"I think-..." Alexi started as she tried to process her feelings.  The door bell rang and Christian walked over to the door to let the in-room dining trolley in.  The three of them wasted no time in eating and finished quickly.  Alexi walked over to the sink to wash her hands and mouth and Christian started to pick out a channel to watch on the TV.

"Will you stay and watch a movie with us?" he asked politely.  

"Sure, I'm ok with anything you pick." Alexi replied.  

They ended up watching comedic sitcoms and Alexi couldn't believe that she was starting to enjoy their company.  During a commercial break, Christian got up and retrieved a slice of cheesecake from their fridge.  Alexi looked over at him and eyed the cheesecake.

Christian chuckled, "Want some?"

"Yes!" she said a little too excitedly.  

"Here," he said, cutting the cheesecake with his fork.  He walked over to in front of her and held the fork in front of her face. 

Alexi opened her mouth and pursed her lips around the fork and pulled back, getting every little bit of the cheesecake.  

"Mmmmm, " she sounded out loud with closed eyes and a smile on her face.  "Sooooo good."

"Want another bite?" Christian asked, his breathing starting to change.  

"Oh yes! I forgot how good this was!" Alexi said opening her mouth to take in the next piece of dessert.  As soon as she had closed her lips around the fork, she heard Christian demand, "Lexi, look up at me." 

She glanced up at Christian with a fork still in her mouth and her lips wrapped tightly but sensually around it.  She realized what it looked like and jerked her head backwards and quickly chewed through the cheesecake in her mouth.  

"Fuck, baby, you're so sexy.  You have no idea how hard it is for us to not talk to you or stare at you at work," Christian said in a low voice as he set the plate of dessert down.  

Before Alexi could respond,  Colton had grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap, his hard erection fighting his towel to get into her.  Her legs were on both sides of him, straddling him.  

"You fucking tease! I think I've been patient enough," Colton growled.

He pulled her towards him and started to kiss her fervently.  It was wild and almost desperate, like he needed her or else he would die.  His hands roamed all over, groping her breasts, but finally sliding it along her thighs to push her sweater up and over her head.  He started to bite her shoulder while holding her in place on top of him.  He quickly undid his towel and one hand went under her, her wetness completely drenching his fingers.  

"Oh fuck, Lexi, you've been wanting us this whole time, haven't you?" Colton groaned.  "Don't worry baby, we'll make you feel so good.  Like this."

And with that, he lifted her up and dropped her straight down onto his awaiting and hungry erection.  His large, stiff member pierced through Alexi and she grabbed onto his shoulders, overwhelmed by the sinful pleasures she was feeling.  Colton moaned at how tightly her overflowing pussy was gripping his rock solid cock. As for Alexi, the first cock that she had in five years not only did not disappoint, it sent her mind and body into a state of ecstasy.

His hands moved to grab her ass and he bounced her on top of him, her coming down while he thrust upwards.  He lowered his head to take one of her nipples into his mouth, causing a shock of thrill to be sent through her body.  Her wetness was starting to make a mess all over him, but neither of them minded as they kept their movements matched.  Colton's hand wandered to Alexi's clit and he started to furiously rub his fingers against it.  

"No, oh fuck, stop, I can't, please..." Alexi moaned out, not able to think or speak coherently. She could feel the start of an explosion building up inside her.  "I'm so close, Colton, please!"

"Not yet, baby, not yet," he said between pants as he removed his hand.  

"Wait, why?" Alexi said, her eyes still hooded as she gave him a lustful, I-need-more-fucking look.

"Because you have two cocks to play with, that's why," answered Colton.

 

 

Published 
Written by nastymoaner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments