Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning My Wife Into A Sub Whore

"From kissing at a disco to screwing my mate"

58
14 Comments 14
34.8k Views 34.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Eight months married and I knew I wanted to turn my innocent wife into a whore."

It was the eighties and I had just married a stunning girl called Sharon. She was dark-haired, blue eyes, pageboy haircut, 5’4’’, 38dd tits, nice body and cute face.

We had been married eight months and were still fucking like rabbits. We often talked about other guys fucking her as we had sex. Sharon was never really keen to want to do it for real, but loved the idea of it as she always came hard as we talked about it.

I knew I wanted to see her at the working end of another man’s cock. I decided there and then that I would make this my life’s work to make my wife a sub slut.

I realised that there is nothing more bittersweet than to watch my wife kiss another man; it is so intimate even prostitutes won’t do it.

I thought to start things off and see her kiss another man, I needed a plan. I decided that we could go to Bangor, Co Down, a local seaside town. 

Bangor had a really sleezy Disco called the helmsman. It was usually full of off-duty soldiers.

We booked into a hotel called the Winston on the sea front for the night.

Sharon did not know of my plan, thinking we were just going out clubbing.

Sharon got ready to go to the disco: pencil skirt, purple low-cut t-shirt. She looked great. 

The disco started and we had a few dances together.  

As the drinks flowed, I dared her to dance with a few guys and try and get them to kiss her. She was very reluctant to do this, but I could tell she was a little excited.

I said we could have a good fuck and talk about them later in bed.  

I thought she might chicken out. She went to the toilet and came back with her bright red lipstick redone, and a fresh spray of perfume. I thought game on, as she went very nervously onto the dance floor alone.

The disco was full of squaddies (soldiers) who were based at Hollywood barracks nearby. All young strong, fit guys whose only goal was to get to screw some willing girl. 

It was not long before one guy was dancing with her followed by many more of his mates

She looked at me as if to say was that enough.

But I shook my head to say no. I blew her a kiss. She knew what I was after.

She went back to the dance. Soon a slow dance began.

I thought she might leave the dance floor, but one big solider held her tight. She continued to dance with this big lad who was now dry humping her as they danced.

I could see him groping her ass. 

She looked up seductively into his eyes and he started to kiss her. Not just a peck but his tongue deep into her mouth. He was very forceful. I could see Sharon's tongue meeting his tongue long and deep. I could see her wedding ring flashing in the disco lights as she stroked his face.

He held her tight and kissed her neck.

I was standing beside his four mates who were saying what they would like to do with the slut. 

The other four guys took turns dancing with her all groping and kissing her. It was as if it was a game with my wife as the prize.

The lights went up and the night was over.  

We had a job getting away from the guys, as I am sure they thought she was going to be an easy lay.

We went back to our hotel. Sharon's panties were absolutely soaking. We were so turned on we fucked the night away talking about what had happened at the disco.

Sharon told me they were very rough and she could feel how hard their cocks were.

It was then I noticed that they had left love bites on her neck to mark her as their own.

I was certain I wanted Sharon to go further and I had a plan.

Christmas was approaching fast. This was to be our first Christmas together and I planned something special. I suggested that we hold a fancy dress party in our flat. 

I said to sharon she should dress up as a schoolgirl as she still had her school uninform, with the addition of stockings and suspenders giving her the St Trinians look.

She had no idea that I was thinking of setting her up; she agreed to the party with excitement. She contacted her friends to come to the party, and I did the same.

The night of the party arrived and Sharon appeared dressed as a schoolgirl. She looked stunning with her 38dd tits encased in a white school blouse and a black bra visible underneath. Her short skirt gave way to the tops of her black stockings, but sexiest thing of all was her hair in pig tails and light pink lipstick.

The guests arrived all in different costumes. One guy arrived, a good friend of mine, was dressed as a sailor. I thought he was quite good looking and had made it my mission to get him to be interested in Sharon.

Love_is_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love_is_Love

I thought even if nothing happened the effort might be an investment for the future.

The party went on and the drinks flowed. A lot of dancing went on and Sharon was a popular partner. I took the chance to speak to my sailor friend about Sharon. 

I asked him if he liked her. He said of course, what was not to like? I knew he was a tit man as we had often talked about our preference in women before. The seed was set and the game was afoot.

As the party died away and the guests began to leave, my friend went to the bathroom and was gone some time.

When I went to check on him he had been sick and was quite drunk and certainly in no state to go home.  

Sone mates and I helped him to our bed, as we only had one bed in the flat.

We stripped him and I cleaned him up leaving him to sleep.

So here it was: I had a naked good-looking guy asleep in our bed. I could not wait for the last guest to leave.

Sharon looked concerned, asking what would we do about him.  

I said not to worry we will all sleep together, it will be fine as he was too drunk to do anything.

We both got ready for bed with our new friend. Sharon was very nervous about it all.

I tried to persuade her to sleep naked like we always did. She was having none of it. She put on a yellow night dress.

Sharon wanted to sleep on the outside of the bed, but I insisted she should sleep in the middle between our new friend and I.

As we lay there I was so excited at the prospect of what might happen. 

I had a hard on fit to burst with pre cum dripping down my cock. 

I started to feel Sharon's tits but she whispered no. I knew the drink was effecting her and her resistance was low.

I moved my hand between her legs which was dripping wet and started to finger her.

She moaned and opened her legs. I knew we were off.

I climbed on board my wife and pounded my cock hard into her knowing it might wake up our friend.  

After some time my friend started to wake.

I could feel his hands start to wander over my wife’s tits. I fucked her harder. He was really groping her tits hard. He really did love her tits: he was like a boy in a sweet shop.

This was all too much for me and I blew my load deep inside her.  

I rolled off leaving the cum running out of my wife’s pussy. Our friend soon replaced my cock with his fingers as he finger fucked her hard.

I whispered in her ear lots of encouragement.

Sharon let out a loud moan. This was all too much for my friend. In a flash he was on top of her, groping her tits and kissing her.

Could this be it?  Will she accept her first strange cock? With a long hard thrust the answer was yes! My friend was deep in my new wife of only eight months. 

To be fair it was not the best fuck I had ever seen, but it was her first with a strange cock.

He was too occupied with her tits biting and sucking them. With a shudder and a loud moan he was finished. He rolled off my wife who was now trying to sop up our combined cum on a tissue. I watched as it leaked over her wedding ring.

I was so happy. I knew a slut had been born.

I woke up a number of times during the night to either feel him playing with her tits or fingering her long and hard.

Our friend left the next morning early looking very sheepish, tired and satisfied.

I asked Sharon the next day after he had gone if she enjoyed it. She was very embarrassed but admitted that she had.

We were both so turned on we fucked all day talking about what had happened.

Sharon told me he was a weird kisser as he got her lower lip between his teeth and bit on it hard as he was fucking her.

I looked at her lower lip which was red and very swollen and bruised. He also bit her nipples hard; they were also very red and bruised and sore.

Sharon told me that while I was asleep she turned her back to him. She went on to say he spent the whole night fingering her and mawling her tits. She said he seemed to be up her most of the night.

He even tried to get his cock up her ass; something I had never even done at this stage.

I had fallen sound asleep with the drink and he had free rein at her. Can't blame the guy: after all, that was what I wanted.

A great party and a great start into making my wife the sub whore she was to become.

This of course was only the start of our adventures.

Please let us know if you would like to hear more.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Steve369
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments