Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tricked

"Taken by force"

22
6 Comments 6
51.5k Views 51.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
I really should complain.

What the fuck, what’s going on? How did you get in? No…

I am struggling but am easily overpowered.

I have just entered my apartment and turned my back to close the door. It clicked shut, and then it happened.

The hood was pulled over my head, the gag forced into my mouth and rapidly taped in place; it was a pair of panties, I think.

My shock had frozen me still and allowed you the seconds needed to overpower me.

Quickly you push me forward, through to my bedroom. Forced to the floor, I'm bent over my dressing stool. I'm struggling, but you're strong, so very strong!

I'm frightened, but strangely calm; I know it's you.

I had wanted this, asked for this; I didn’t think you would do it, but I had asked for it. You have totally taken me by surprise though, and if you hadn’t gagged me my screams would have alerted the whole street.
You pull my arms forward and tape them to the legs; quickly you move behind me and force my thighs wide apart, taping them to the back legs.

Then nothing, all is quiet. You have not said a word; I've only felt your strength! I really never realised you were that strong. It both excites and scares me at the same time.

These quiet seconds give me time to think; I now knew, I knew what was going on. This was my fantasy, wasn’t it?

I knew for sure you wouldn’t understand, but I had told you anyway. The night we were telling each other our darkest desires. I had told you this. I wanted to be overpowered, to be captive, humiliated and used however you wished. It shocked you, you said you couldn’t, you didn’t understand and I was your princess to protect, you could never treat me like that. I didn’t tell you anymore as you seemed cross, and I have a lot of fantasies in my horny head. You never did tell me yours. You just said you had never thought of any.

As I drifted to sleep that night, I thought; you think I’m a princess to be protected. Fuck that, just tie me up and shag me, use me, thrill me, make me sore. Spank me! If you only knew what was in my head; I need to be spanked, deserved it for sure! But I only thought these thoughts. You were way too nice, I knew that. I was just trying to push you, discover if you have hidden passions or desires, and I’m trying to awaken you to my needs.

I was worried for us. We had been together for four months, and I thought you should be more passionate for me, I am always horny, horny for anything sexual and at times risky, but you just don’t see it. We have sex maybe once a week but I wank at least once a day. A box of sex toys in my wardrobe is kept secret from you. They should not be secret. Should they?

I have a dirty, horny mind too, I love anything to do with sex, I love being needed and used but I also love showing off. This will shock you, but I love flashing my tits or pussy to unsuspecting guys. Going without panties and opening my legs in a restaurant or on a bus, anywhere I think someone would get a glance; an elevator was my favourite!

You never knew, but you had been with me several times when a guy saw my uncovered crack. I was often smiled at by guys you thought were being polite, but I knew they had just seen my fanny!

The odd girl too, that was sexy as well. I flashed my slot at one girl as I sat across from her while having a coffee; she then opened her own legs to reveal her own smooth, heavenly slit. God that was good. Within twenty minutes we were in her flat, tongues buried in pussy. Yes, I go both ways. Another secret!

That’s another story though, but I smile when I recall her strapping on her dildo!

Right now I'm captured; you have acted out of character, but you must have heard my words and acted on them, for me, just for my pleasure. That’s so good, so horny - we may have a future after all. You have taken control, and I'm now getting so very horny. I’m completely at your mercy, you’re about to use me... I won’t break, my pussy is built to be pounded, so pound away at me. Please!

All these thoughts are going through my head, when suddenly my skirt is pushed up over my bum. My ass is in the air, cheeks and legs spread wide apart. I really can’t move, you've done a great job of restraining me. I’m really surprised you had it in you.

Then a thought enters my head; fuck, I haven’t got knickers on, I had gone to the store without just in case I had the chance to flash. Now though I know my slit wis on full view, my clitoris exposed and my tunnel vulnerable.

I feel so helpless, my pussy is getting wet and it has a yearning to be used. This is so hot for me. You're going to fuck me, desire me and use me. Jesus, I’m almost cumming from the anticipation. I wiggle my ass as much as I can, offering a 'cum fuck me' encouragement!

Then I feel your rough face, your breath on my slot. Your tongue is suddenly probing my hole, drifting to my bud and back again.

Shit, fuck, aghh, fuck, I’m cumming already, Shaking and screaming into the panties filling my mouth. I’m panting and feel alive. Wow that was good, and so sudden!

You back away as I cum down. God, I’m stinging down there; you're really rough, not shaved. I’ve never known you to have not shaved! That’s a surprise, but it’s all a surprise.

Slap! Aghh... Slap! Aghhh, I scream, you're spanking me and very hard, your hand alternating from cheek to cheek. Slap, slap, slap... aghh it hurts, tears are coming.

You’re catching my puffy cunt lips too, slap, slap, and it hits my clit too, aghh… I bite into the panties, now damp in my mouth, oh lord, oh lord…

I’m cumming, oh, oh, oh lord agghh… I orgasm as loudly as I'm able, screaming into my knickers, aghh…

Crying and cumming at the same time, I don’t know what to do. I can’t do anything!

Then I feel it, at last I can feel it, your knob against me, rubbing up my slit. God I am wet, this was it, you’re going do it, at last, thank god...

You're taking an age though, just enjoying the sight of my open pussy, my crack now wide and waiting. Just put it in, you bastard, I scream in my head.

I detect pressure at my entrance. Oh my god…holy crap, aghh, my pussy stretches, it's in, aghh, fuck, what the hell is it? Aghh, it's out again, aghh, aghh, it's in again. God I feel so full, so stretched that it hurts a little; I’m panting, quite breathless now.

You push hard, and so deep too, it's hammering at me, balls against my ass, bang, bang, bang… such long strokes, relentless.

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

Aghh, aghh, aghhh im cumming, I’m cumming, I’M CUMMING! Ohhh lord…

Then you withdraw, and I can feel my hole gapping wide, wet liquid running down my slot... god, I think I’ve squirted. I’ve not done that before!

Then you’re back, slowly gliding into my hole, again filling me completely. Bang, bang, bang. Faster and faster. Fucking hell you’re doing it again, I tremble all over and lose ability to control anything; it feels like I’m pissing again. Sooo intense, my panties almost choke me as I have a massive, whole-body cum.

You have stopped fucking me, but that cock is fully inside still, I think I can feel it pulsing deep within, my entrance so tight around it. It’s me that’s pulsing.

I wish I could see it, see what toy has inflicted this mind-blowing fuck on me. I know for sure it wasn’t your cock, you don’t stretch me like that. You must bought a toy for my pleasure... that’s so hot. I want to thank you and hug you, but I can't, I’m helpless.

Oh no, no more, no more! You're fucking me again, Christ, so hard, you're pounding me fast again, bang, bang, bang, you’re fucking me forever. Oh no, oh no not again, it's cumming fast, it's here again, aghhh then it's gone, just as I’m cumming aghhh. I feel warm spurts on my bum, lots of them; you’re cumming over my ass, you’re using me to the full, ohhh, god...

I must have passed out!

I come to and my hands are free, the hood still on but the knickers removed from my mouth. I drag the hood off and try to stand. I can’t move my legs. They are still taped to the stool.

It takes me ages to free myself. You are gone, and all is silent. You hadn’t said a word. My head was spinning, that was so very much more than I ever thought it would be.

Sitting on the floor of the shower, water running over me, my head is just blank, not really knowing what to think.

Your spunk is washing off my ass and flowing down the drain, while I'm just staring at it.

You have genuinely taken me by surprise. I look at my pussy; my slot is still gaping wide, along with my ass it's actually quite sore. I had been with larger cocks before, although you don’t know that! But that was so much more; I really want to see that toy, it felt so very real too. As you used it behind me I could feel your legs against mine; it really felt as if you were fucking me as you pounded me with your monster.

My ass was tingling from the spanking I had received, and as I pulled clean panties on it felt very raw. I had seen how red it was in the mirror. Dressed and clean, I kind of drifted through the day; I have no idea what I did.

The next I knew it was evening and there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was you! "Why are you knocking?" I said.

You said, “You’re in the firm's car and must have left your key in your own back at work, as you seemed to have lost it.”

I kissed you hello and gave you a big hug. "You’ve shaved," I said, a little surprised.

"I had to look my best for a meeting this afternoon,” you replied.

You said, “I had to go to the head office to see some clients.”

I smile at you, continuing to play the game. I knew you hadn’t, the head office was four hours away and you would have had to leave at first light this morning; you hadn’t thought that bit through! Got you, your first lie.

I decided to play along and see how many times I could catch you out. This was fun; I had found energy again, my sore ass and pussy constant reminders of the lengths you'd gone to to fulfil my desires.

I had not even considered the thought of you buying a toy, you had always said no whenever I suggested them. But wow! Now you're acting like you weren’t even close by today. Mmm, it's adding to the unknown.

We decided to go out for dinner, and you said you would treat me; we hadn’t seen each other for a few days. I asked you if you were going to stay tonight and you said you would, but don’t get ideas as you were very tired after the long drive and your meeting.

Yeah, I thought, I know why you’re tired!

“Of course darling,” I said, “I’m a little done in myself as it happens.”

You asked why and I winked at you, but I let it go! I just smiled.

"How was your meeting?" I asked, changing the subject and playing the game.

“Okay,” you said, “but I was meant to go with a new guy, Rodger. In fact he had arranged it, but he called in sick last night so I had to go alone. I didn’t say, but I drove up last night so I was fresh this morning.”

“Oh!” I said, a scary thought now entering my head, “Err, I know how guys all talk, hun. Have you ever mentioned me to Rodger?”

“Yes, of course,” you say, “and Rodger talks a lot about women and his many conquests, he says they can’t resist his 'very big boy toy' whatever he means by that. I have told him all about you. I didn’t want to feel left out, so of course I have told him; you're so gorgeous, I tell everyone.”

“Err, and our... or my fantasy?” I ask, “Might you have mentioned it?”

“Well,” you say, “yes I may have mentioned it once or twice; he was banging on about things, and so I joined in, You’re not mad I hope, they are only fantasies after all. I mean, they won't ever happen, will they? He was very interested though, wanted all the details. I may have added a few for effect. I still don’t get it though, as you know.”

I am quiet the rest of the evening; I know I've just been used by a stranger, a stranger with a very large 'boy toy'. Shit, it was real!

We got back to my place and went straight to bed. You were genuinely really tired from your drive after all, and I was a little shaky on my feet still, with a very sore pussy. As usual you didn’t demand or expect anything. Tonight I was thankful though!

As you fell asleep, I said, “Maybe you should invite Rodger for dinner?”

“Mmm, okay,” you said, and you were gone.

I lay there awake with my fingers stroking my aching slit, a huge smile on my face!

Rodger, I thought, I feel like we may have already met!

I know I should go to the police, but I can't stop smiling. Rodger, we will meet again, I thought, and,

I’m really not complaining!

Author's note: This was a first complete fantasy. Feedback is always welcome, good or bad. We like to hear others thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments