Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slutty Bride 2

"The bride thought, one last session, and it will be over. It just wasn't what she expected."

24
14 Comments 14
52.5k Views 52.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
"Hi. I am here to see Miss Kate Watson." I told the very busy receptionist of the Plaza hotel.

"Room No. 3205," informed the attractive receptionist, after a quick glance at the hotel records.

I took the lift for the third floor reluctantly. Even now, after coming this far, I was not sure if I should be meeting her. With every second I thought, I must run back, and not meet Miss Kate, but my lack of options didn't let me do it.

After walking through a long corridor after getting out of the lift, I was finally standing outside Room No. 3205. I was hesitant to knock the door. I knew, once I got inside, everything from my past will be back. But the time was running out, and I was already late, so I knocked the door thrice, and waited for a reply. The door opened immediately, and I was greeted by a familiar face. A face that I had been trying to forget for the past one year. A face that I hoped never to see again. But, that face was staring at me once again, with the familiar, devilish smile. I was hoping she would say something, but she just kept on looking at me. I felt scared and embarrassed, and my head bowed down in front of her, involuntarily.

"Come in, my dear," were the first words from the gorgeous Miss Kate, before she turned around, and walked into the huge room. I followed her immediately.

I was seeing my former Mistress after a complete year, but she looked just the same. She hadn't changed a bit. She still looked as gorgeous as ever. I assumed she knew I would come to see her, that's why she chose the particular dress that she was wearing. That bright red dress looked perfect on her. It showed her breasts perfectly, and was barely covering her ass, just the way she loved it. And the red,high heels gave Miss Kate the perfect stance. I was loving the sight of her, as I obediently followed her into the room.

Miss Kate sat on the only chair in the room, while I kept standing in front of her, with my head still bowed down. It must have been a few minutes before Miss Kate spoke again.

"I am very disappointed with you, dear. I thought we shared a good, and loving relationship. I cared for you, but you decided to break my heart. I was heartbroken after you left. I cried for days, remembering you. I tried to contact you, but it seemed that everything you had told me, was a lie. It seemed you didn't love me at all."

She took a pause, hoping for me to say something, but I didn't utter a single word. I couldn't.

"It took me a lot of effort to find you," she continued. "I didn't want to blackmail you, and should have politely asked you to meet me just once, but I knew you wouldn't have come. I wanted to see you, my dear."

She got up from the chair, took my face in her hands, and kissed me on the lips. I thought about resisting, but her passionate touch, her kiss, made me weak, and I began to kiss her back. That was the most passionate kiss I had in the past year. Vikas was a good kisser, but nothing came close to the way Miss Kate did it.

"I am sorry, miss. I really am," I said instantly after our lips parted. "I loved you with all my heart, but things were getting out of hand. You were becoming too dominating, and I could no longer take it."

She stared at me blankly, but soon gave a slight smile.

"Didn't you love the kind of arrangement we had, Hina?" asked Miss Kate.

"I did. I loved it, and that's why I was unsure about my decision to leave you. It was really hard for me Mistress."

I could see her eyes light up when she heard me call her 'Mistress'. I knew she loved it.

"Did you miss me, Hina?" inquired Miss Kate, before she sat back on the chair.

"I did, miss. I have missed you a lot."

"Then why are you getting married? Do you love that guy?

"I do, miss. I love Vikas," I told my mistress, proudly.

"Then I wish you good luck for your future. You may leave now," said Miss Kate, and began to walk towards the bathroom.

I was amazed by what she had just said. She had told me in the message that morning, that she wanted one last session with me, but now she was telling me to go, just like that. I felt disappointment. Honestly, I was wasn't very thrilled to meet her, but I did feel a little bit excitement, thinking about what would Miss Kate do to me.

"But Miss.." was all I could say before she turned back towards me.

"Yes? Do you want something?" asked the mistress, as if I was a stranger in her room.

"Ummm... in that message... you talked about one last session..."I somehow managed to speak.

Miss Kate smiled a little, and walked towards me. Gently, she whispered in my ear," I knew you wanted it too, slut. Deep down, you still are the same whore, I used to own."

I felt the embarrassment and excitement, both at once. I smiled back at Miss Kate, sheepishly.

"Say it, slut, if you really want it."

"Can we have one last session, before I get married, Mistress?" I sounded very confident this time, even I was amazed by it.

Miss Kate didn't respond, and started to walk towards her closet. She took out a large, black bag, and threw it towards me.

"You will find everything, we are gonna need, in this bag.

Lil_Emma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lil_Emma

I give you ten minutes to get ready, just the way I have always wanted you. Be quick."

The orders were very clear. I didn't have much time, and so, had to act quickly. I grabbed the bag, and walked towards the bathroom. I didn't hear a single sound from the room, outside, as I was getting ready in the bathroom.

I got ready as quick as I could, and walked into the room, without wasting any of our precious time. I found Mistress standing in the middle of the room, in her new attire. She was wearing a black, leather outfit, with black stockings, and high heel boots. She looked extremely gorgeous, and I felt wetness between my legs. Miss Kate gestured with her hands, that I move closer to her. She grabbed my shoulders, and led me in front of the large mirror.

"Look to yourself, slut. How do you look?"

I looked at the naked woman looking back at me through the mirror. All I was wearing then, was a pair of black stockings, and a large size dog collar around my neck.

"I look beautiful, Miss." I said, admiring my own curvy body.

"Yes, you indeed, are beautiful, my pet."

Mistress attached a long leash to the collar, and instructed me to get down on my knees, and follow her. It felt so good to be following orders once again. Miss led me to the bed, and sat down on the edge, while I was sitting around her feet.

"Lick my feet, slut."

Within seconds, I began to follow the order. Oh, it felt amazing. These are somethings that I can never enjoy with my fiance. Miss Kate is very good at this. As I was licking and cleaning her feet, I heard a familiar noise. I looked up to see, and again. Miss Kate had begun clicking fresh pictures of her slutty pet. I rose to object, but she kicked me down, and I lied on the cold floor, curled up like a ball.

"You thought it would be easy,You pathetic bitch. You thought you would run away from me, and everything will be over? You were absolutely wrong, whore." and Miss Kate laughed.

She walked towards me, while I was still lying on the floor. She grabbed me by the hair, and threw me on the bed. Miss told me to look at the table towards my right, and pointed out the video camera, she had kept hidden all this while. She kept on pulling my hair, brutally, while she explained to me, how it was her plan to make me confess that I still wanted to be her pet, and how she could destroy my marriage. I cried pathetically, as she revealed her 'master plan'. I didn't notice her grab the crop, before she began hitting me hard on my bare ass. I began crying and screaming loudly, She must have forgot to shut my mouth with the nearby kept ball gag. Miss Kate corrected her mistake immediately, and soon filled my mouth with the gag. I was still crying and screaming, but could no longer be heard.

After beating me endlessly, Miss Kate came to the other side of the bed, and tied my hands to the post. I wanted to protest, but after getting beaten up for such a long time, I didn't have much energy to fight a lady, as strong as Miss Kate. Once she was sure, I was tied up well, and couldn't go anywhere, Mistress once again got behind me, and I started to feel something enter my cunt. It must have been huge, as it was very painful for me.

She kept on fucking me for sometime, before I heard her phone ring. She cursed the caller, but picked up the phone. It must have been an important one. I was lying in my pathetic state, crying, as I heard Miss Kate talk on the phone.

"No, I am still busy.... Why now?... Can't you wait some more time?.... Fuck you..."

She took me by surprise when Miss Kate continued to fuck me. It didn't last very long, before she took her giant strap on out of me, and came to sit near my face.

"Luckily for you,bitch, I have to go and meet someone immediately. Your fun ride will end her today, but don't think even for a second that I am done with you. I still control you and your life, and will destroy you if I want. I am not going to ruin your wedding, if you agree to continue being my slave. Well, you anyways don't have any choice in this matter, except agreeing." and she laughed.

I couldn't hold my tears. I was so naive to think that it would end today. I was a fool. It was a mistake to meet Miss Kate, and now, I was in a much bigger problem.

She untied my hands, and released my mouth from the gag, and ordered me to get dressed immediately. I was weak after a long pounding, and could barely walk into the bathroom. I tried to be as quick as I could, and returned to an empty room. Miss Kate was no where. She must have left already, I thought. I quickly grabbed my stuff, and rushed out of the hotel. As I sat in my car, in the hotel parking, I began crying loudly. I was startled when my phone began to ring. It was my fiance, Vikas.

"Hey beautiful, where are you?" asked Vikas cheerfully.

I took a while to fight my tears, and replied, "came to see an old friend."

As I talked to my fiance, who will become my husband within twenty four hours, I wondered what would Kate do next.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments