Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate Agreement - Chapter 4

"All is fair in sex and war"

12
9 Comments 9
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Weeks passed, and though they were mostly uneventful, they were not boring.

The dorm seemed to have settled into a rhythm. Eric and Xander continued to coexist in tense, if not hostile silence. The sexual tensions was still there between me and Xander, but I handled it with rather cruel teasing and half-finished sexual encounters that were far more satisfying for me than they were for him. He seemed to think they were better than nothing though since he still met me every time I summoned him somewhere private for any such rendezvous. The best part though was that I was finally getting over my encounter with Eric and things with us were returning to normal.

I was happy to have him back and he seemed to feel the same.

One evening I texted him:

You: What r u doing?

Eric: Watching a movie in my room. U?

You: Nothing. In my room bored shitless. What r u watching?

Eric: Something stupid

You: Sounds great! Can I join?

Eric: If you must :P ;)

I popped out of bed and skipped over to the room he shared with Xander. I knocked twice before letting myself in and hopping onto his bed next to him. Then I tugged at the blanket he had covering his lap until he relinquished it and let me cover myself with half. Finally, I settled in throwing my legs over his outstretched ones like I always did and wiggling until I was comfy.

He stared at me for a beat smirking in amusement. “Yes Delaine, please come in. Sure, have a seat. Get comfortable. Of course, you can share the blanket. It’s big enough for us both.”

His comments dripped with sarcasm, but I waved them away and turned to his laptop that sat on the nightstand playing some classic eighties movie. “Formalities.”

He laughed at that, but went back to watching the movie anyway.

“No Xander tonight?” It came out as a question, but it was more of an observation since I had seen him nowhere in the small living area and he was notably absent from his half of the room. I couldn’t tell if I was disappointed or relieved about that. More than anything, it annoyed me that I felt anything at all about it.

“No. Thank god. I think I heard him say something to his buddie about a frat party. He’ll probably come crawling back sometime tomorrow hung-over and groaning about how he’s never going to drink again. Just like he always does.” He laughed at the obvious irony in that. “I hate freshman. They’re all immature brats.”

I laughed at that. “You talk like you’ve never been to a college party.”

He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t act like I’m lying. You have been. I’ve seen it, or do you not remember?”

“Of course I remember. We went to that party together the day we met.”

I considered the conversation over, so I went back to watching Matthew Broderick dance on a parade float. After a minute, Eric continued “I remember everything about the day we met. I remember how you laughed when Vince accidently hit me with a piece of pizza and how you seemed entirely fascinated by my photography business. No matter how I ranted and raved about boring technical stuff, your eyes never left mine.”

I felt his hand find my leg under the blanket. He placed it on my shin, nowhere too suggestive, but then it started to move slowly up my body.

“Then I remember how you dragged me to that welcome week dance that night.”

My head shot in his direction at that. “You wanted to go!” I argued. “You said something about taking pictures for the school’s website, but not wanting to go alone.”

“I’m glad you were kind enough to be my escort,” he said. I felt his hand, now just above my knee, grip me a little tighten. “It gave me an excuse to stay by you all night and watch you dance.”

I looked away again, confusion and excitement raging a war inside me. Then a hand gripped me under my chin and forced me to look at him before he grabbed me by the throat and hip and flipped me until I was laying on my back on his bed, and he was laying over me.

“Watching you shake that fine ass of yours all night made me so god damn hard” He growled into my ear.

“B-but…” I stammered. My brain seemed to be crawling trying to process what he was saying. “But you’re… aren’t you… but Gavin and you…”

“Say it Delaine. I know what you think of me. Just spit it out.” Eric said. With his hand still wrapped around my neck, it took some effort to swallow the lump that had been growing in my throat since he first put his hand on my leg.

“Gay!” I finally managed. “You have a boyfriend, Eric. Doesn’t that make you gay?”

I felt the hand at my hip find its way under my shirt and up my stomach before it grazed over my hard and sensitive nipple. “I thought you were smarter than that, Delaine. If I was gay, would I have fucked you senseless on your birthday? Despite the occasional misconception, no amount of alcohol can actually change your sexual preferences. On the contrary, I quite enjoyed every second of our time together.”

I had no words. I was in shock, partially over my own damn stupidity, but partially over the realization I should have come to weeks ago.

“Still not convinced?” Eric hissed. “Fine. Tell me again just how gay I am when I’m done with you,” he whispered harshly. Then he tweaked my nipple and groaned when I let out a little whimper in response.

I fought through the growing haze of lust around me. So much about this was still so wrong. “Gay or not,” I huffed “you have a boyfriend. We can’t do this.”

“Why not?” he asked. “I want to.” He emphasized his statement with a roll of his hips making it very clear to me that he did, in fact, want me very much. “You want to. What Gavin doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

“No.”

“No?”

“I don’t want this.”

A smirk grows on his face and he rolled his hips again before leaning down to whisper in my ear “Is that so?”

“Yes.”

Then he was gone. All of his weight left me as he got up and stood next to the bed. “Then you can leave,” he said.

It took me a second to catch up with his change in attitude, but when I finally realized what was going on, I slid off the bed and stood.

“Don’t forget your phone,” he reminded me.

I cursed my forgetfulness before I turned and leaned over to grab my phone from where I was sitting. In retrospect, that probably wasn’t the best way to retrieve my phone, but by the time I realized that I was already being pinned face first to the bed, my feet still on the ground and my ass in the air.

Eric rearranged me until he had my hands held together at the small of my back and his other hand was free to roam down to my ass which he gave a hard squeeze.

“You say that you don’t want me, don’t want this,” he pressed his erection into my ass for emphasis before asking “care to test that theory?” Then he used his free hand to shimmy my sleep shorts and panties over my ass and down my thighs until they dropped to the floor.

“You have a beautiful ass, Delaine,” he growled running his hand over my left cheek in appreciation. “It’s about damn time I got to see it.”

I let out another little whimper, but I couldn’t tell if it was in protest or because I wanted him so god damn badly. And I did. I’d always wanted him, even when I thought I couldn’t have him, even though I knew I shouldn’t have him. I wanted him, and if I was right about what he was going to do next, he was about to find out just how much.

Just as I suspected, the very next thing he did was slowly drag his hand from my ass cheek to my crack and down between my legs until his fingers found my dripping wet pussy.

ElysaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElysaSun

He moaned in appreciation. “I thought you said you didn’t want me, baby.”

Unable to make myself speak, I forced myself to shake my head in protest.

“Then why are you so wet? Just look at you.” Then his hand disappeared from my pussy leaving me feeling oddly cold there, only for the hand to reappear in front of my face. “Your sweet juices are literally dripping off of my fingers. How can you say you don’t want this?”

I flushed in shame and embarrassment looking at his fingers that were, sure enough, covered in enough of my arousal for it to be dripping off of them and onto the bed in front of me.

I didn’t want to be that turned on by the situation, didn’t want to be dripping wet by the idea of being forced into having sex with someone I was saying no to, even if I was attracted to him. But there I was being man-handled, restrained, stripped, and violated, and dripping wet because of it. The only thing that made that anywhere close to ok was the fact that more of me than I was willing to admit really did want this. Not just the sex, but the forcefulness.

I defiantly never had any rape fantasies, but I had always been turned on by even the idea of being held down and taken hard by a man I wanted. It had just never really happened before unless I asked for it. And even then, I could always tell that the guy I asked was never really as into it.

“Oh no baby,” Eric crooned. “Look at the mess we’re making.”

I looked back to the dripping wet fingers he still held in front of me and sure enough, my wetness was dripping and leaving little spots on the blanket underneath it.

“Why don’t you help me clean up a bit? Open up.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but a second later, his fingers were being pressed into my mouth.

“Now suck.”

Unable to fight my desires anymore, I did as he commanded, wrapping my lips around his fingers and sucking lightly as I ran my tongue all over them. I tasted myself on his digits, salty and sweet, but unlike anything I had ever tasted before.

“God yes baby. I can’t wait for you to suck my cock just like that. In fact…” Eric took his fingers back and let me up, only to grab my shoulders, spin me around, and shove me to my knees. “I’ll tell you what, suck my dick and do everything I say, and I’ll give you that orgasm you want so bad. How does that sound?”

I nod my head vigorously feeling even more wetness drip down my thighs.

“Use your words Delaine. I want to hear you say it,” he commanded.

“Yes.”

“Good enough. Now take my cock out.”

I reached up to the hem of his pj pants and tugged, admitting to myself only now that I’d been dying to see his cock again. I could barely remember it from our drunken night together. All the details were too lazy for me to remember how it looked. Did it curve up when it was hard? What color was it? How much hair did he have down there? I wanted to see him, feel him, taste him. And I was about to get my wish.

As soon as his pants were low enough, his cock sprang free and it was big. Maybe not overly thick, but long and still impressive as it stood at attention. It did in face arc up towards his belly button and I licked my lips at the idea of having that arching head pressed right into my sweet spot once he was inside me.

“Now give it a kiss and put my head between those pretty lips of yours.”

That moment was when I hesitated. I couldn’t help but think of Gavin. I knew Eric was the one to initiate, and I wasn’t the one cheating on him, but Gavin was my friend. I didn’t want to hurt him.

“Delaine.” Eric’s use of my name was so sharp and commanding, I looked up at him.

“Gav,” I whispered.

Eric’s eyes softened for a moment before they hardened into something… dark.

“Do as I said Delaine or I’ll shove my cock down your throat without pretense and fuck your mouth until I shoot my load down your throat. Then I’ll kick you out. I have no use for back talkers except for a way to get off.”

“But-“

Before I could get another word out, Eric clamped his hand under my jaw, forcing my mouth open, lined his dick up with his other hand and thrust into my open mouth. His hand grabbed onto fistfuls of my hair as he fucked my throat.

It hurt at first until I got used to his rhythm and began to swallow down his long length every time he thrust into my mouth. My eyes watered and drool quickly began to cover my chin, but he didn’t seem to notice or care.

“Fuck yeah baby. Swallow me down. Just like that. Good girl.”

I looked up to see Eric lost in the feeling of my mouth. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open slightly. It thrilled me to see him so turned on and I wanted to drive him even crazier.

I used my tongue to start applying pressure to the soft underside of his cock that I knew drove men crazy and he lost it. He drove faster and faster into my mouth until I could tell he was about to cum, but before he did, he pulled hard on my hair, ripping his cock away from my mouth and he jumped away from me.

We both stared at each other for a moment, just panting and trying to recover from the savage mouth fucking he had just given me.

“Apologize,” he demanded.

My confusion must have been obvious on my face because he clarified. “Apologize for mentioning him and swear you’ll never bring him up when we’re together again.”

I couldn’t say anything for a minute. Guilt began to eat at me as I remembered reason number one for why we shouldn’t have done what we just did, or what I still wanted so badly to do with Eric. It sobered me completely until I could finally speak.

“No.”

“No?” Eric looked shocked. Honestly and truly shocked.

I rose from the ground until I got as close to eye-level as I could get with someone as tall as Eric. “This is wrong and I will not apologize for saying it.”

I braced myself for the words I knew I would have to say next. They would taste bitter on my tongue, but they needed to be said. “And no to everything else. I will not have any kind of sexual relationship with you today or any other day you spend in a relationship with anyone. It may not be my relationship. I may not be the one cheating, but I’m nobody’s ‘side piece.’”

“Delaine,” Eric sputtered. “You don’t mean that. You want this as much as I do. I know you do. We were both enjoying ourselves. Weren’t we?”

“This isn’t about want and sex. This is about you having a damn boyfriend!”

“I will not stand here and let you issue ultimatums to me Delaine.”

“This isn’t an ultimatum you get to make a choice about. This is me saying no. I’m going to walk away now, unless you’re stupid enough to think that ‘she wanted me. I could tell’ would hold up in court against a rape charge.”

I left him there, mouth hanging open, stalked to my room, and slammed the door.

***

Eric stood there for a second, just staring at the door. Just a minute ago he had had Delaine Kohl on her knees in front of him swallowing his dick like a fucking porn star, and now he was alone just staring like he could still see her through the walls.

She had said no to him.

She wanted him as much as he wanted her, yet she had said no to him. He didn’t get it. Did it really matter so much that he was in a relationship? Was it really so wrong to want more than one person at the same time? He didn’t think so.

Gain knew Eric loved him. They had been together so long, how could he not? It would have been selfish and unreasonable of Gavin if he demanded that Eric never be attracted to anyone else. He didn’t understand monogamy and he was sick of pretending that he did.

Maybe Delaine was right and it was time Eric talked to Gavin.

 

 

Part 5 coming soon.

 

 

Published 
Written by SexKat21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments