Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract

"Mia learns exactly what her job contract entails"

16
4 Comments 4
34.6k Views 34.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I was in the office dusting when I heard him come home. It had been two days and I still don't think I'd seen the whole house. It was huge. No one wonder he'd needed a housekeeper. A maid service came in once a week, but I had to keep everything orderly enough the rest of the week. I couldn’t image why one man would need so much space, or even how he could afford it. I honestly didn’t even know what he did for a living, but I doubted it was fully legal. Not that I’d say anything. I needed the job too badly and he was paying me quite a lot to keep his house.

His dinner was waiting in the kitchen, so I didn’t expect to see him for a while. I hummed softly to myself as I bent over to reach the base boards. Hands settling on my hips startled me into giving a small shriek. I turned, surprised to see him standing close beside me. His jacket and tie were gone, his shirt untucked and the top two buttons already undone. A faint five o clock shadow dusted his cheeks and I turned away before I could lose myself in his eyes. He was far too handsome for my own good.

I stepped over to the desk, tucking a few stray papers into a folder. Suddenly he was behind me, his arms around my waist, one holding me tight against him and the other brushing over my breast over my shirt.

“Sir!” I gasped. “What are you doing?”

“Hush,” he muttered against my neck where his lips touched lightly over my skin. I tried to pull away, but he only held me tighter, pressing me down onto the desk until I was bent over it. I pushed at his hands, but hecaught my wrists and pinned them over my head.

“Hold still,” he growled in my ear before biting down hard on my neck. I cried out at the sharp pain.

“Stop,” I pleaded when he let up, once again kissing down my neck. One of his hands reached down to toy with the hem of my skirt. “Please, you can’t.”

He froze, chuckling against my skin. “Silly girl, I can do whatever I wish.”

“No!” I tried to pull away again but his weight held me down.

“Be still, or I’ll have to punish you,” he whispered in my ear, almost as if he were daring me to fight him again.

“Please, you can’t do this,” I whispered.

He laughed again. “You didn’t read that work contract you signed, did you? You agreed to be mine for a year, Mia. To do whatever I want you to do. To take whatever punishment I see fit for your mistakes.”

“No, no I didn’t!”

“Yes, you did sweet girl. So, I can do whatever I want to you. I can tie you to my bed and fuck you whenever I wish. I can take away all your clothes and leave you with nothing to wear but what I allow you. I. Own. You.”

He practically purred the last as he hiked up my skirt to my waist, having to let go of my wrists to do so. I pulled my arms tight into my body, but a sharp slap to my ass stopped me. “I did not tell you to move. Put your hands back.”

I whimpered as I obeyed, not sure exactly what he meant by punishment. He slowlypulled my panties down my legs, leaving me shaking. My thighs clamped shut when his hand slid up my leg.

“Ah, ah... there will be no denying your master what he wants.” He tapped my thigh lightly.

“Please, I don’t want – ”

“You think I didn’t hear you in your bath last night?” I felt my face heat up at his words. “You’re a little slut.” He hissed in my ear and I gasped as his knees forced my legs apart. “You want my cock, little slut?”

His thumb slipped between my folds before thrusting fingers into me. I cried out in pleasure as he rubbed my G-spot. He continued thrusting his fingers into me hard enough to press me into the desk with each shove. It felt brilliant. My fingers curled around the edge of the desk, my moans echoing in the room.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

I could feel my orgasm approaching and I felt my body tighten in preparation - only for him to stop! 

“No, don’t stop,” I cried out, unprepared as he stepped back leaving my body shaking.

He laughed. “You haven’t earned pleasure yet. Get up, strip.”

I hurried to comply, unbuttoning my shirt and letting my skirt pool around my feet. Once my bra was off, though, I shivered in the chilly room. My arms crossed my chest in sudden self-consciousness.

“Uncover yourself. Now. I will see what’s mine.”

I whimpered again as I lowered my arms. He reached forward to tweak one nipple causing me to gasp. “Do you like that?” he asked, cupping my breasts in his hands. He had large hands that my ample breasts filled easily.

“Yes,” I moaned.

He stopped his ministrations. “Yes, what?”

I paused in confusion for a moment. “Yes, sir.”

“Good girl. Now go to my bed and wait for me. Understand?”

“Yes, sir.” I moved to pick up my clothes, but he landed another smack on my ass.

“Leave them. You won’t need them tonight.”

I walked through the big house, naked, hurrying past the large windows even though there weren’t any neighbors nearby. I reached his room and settled down on the large bed, the silk sheets soft against my skin. He didn’t leave me waiting long, but it was enough time to start second guessing what was going on.

He strolled in, leisurely shedding his clothes. But when he came over to me, I tried to pull away. He pinned me easily, leaning forward to kiss me. When I turned away, he grabbed a handful of my long red hair to hold me still as he plundered my mouth with his tongue. I whimpered, trying to turn away.

“No, stop. Please…”

One of his hands clamped down on my throat, not enough to hurt but enough to shock me into submission. He moved against me, his cock rubbing against me and I couldn’t help the groan that escaped me. In one quick thrust, he sheathed himself inside me. I cried out at the force of it, my nails digging into his shoulders as he set a quick pace. I could do nothing but hold on for the ride, his every thrust stroking me in just the right way. I could feel my orgasm building once more and I ground up against him. Once again he pulled back just before I reached my climax. A needy whine left my lips.

“Please…” I gasped, desperate for him to let me finish. He grinned at me, a wolfish gleam in his eyes and he took in my naked body spread out beneath him.

“What do you want, love?” He whispered in my ear, nipping at the skin beneath.

“Want…you…”

“You want me to what, my little slut? Tell me.”

I arched against him, bringing a harsh groan from deep in his throat. “Fuck me, please sir?” I batted my eye lashes and looked up at him through the dark locks that had fallen across my face.

He growled before dropping back down, his mouth ravaging mine with a tenderness completely at odds with the fierceness of his thrusts. Within moments I was coming, my legs wrapped around his waist. My nails raked across his back as I yelled out my release. His hands dug into my hips as he slammed into me before stilling as he came inside me.

We both slummed onto the bed, catching our breath. He pulled the blanket over us, dragging me up until we both rested on the pillows. He curled around me, his arms holding me to his chest.

“Sleep love,” he murmured, reaching over to flick off the light.

“But there’s food out in the kitchen and lights are still on.”

“Take care of it in the morning.” His voice was softer, already sleepy.

“I have my own room.”

“Rather have you here.” He nuzzled my neck and kissed my cheek before drifting off.

I settled in. Perhaps this contract wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Published 
Written by wickedlittlewitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments