Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Ride - Tuesday

"RuthAnn has to take the bus again and her "friends" are back and ready for her!"

19
6 Comments 6
30.7k Views 30.7k
890 words 890 words
Famous Story
RuthAnn got ready for her second day. Yesterday's bus ride was still on her mind. She was embarrassed and humiliated. So much so, the thought of taking a taxi had occurred to her. But she was also puzzled by her body's reaction to the touches. It had been years since she had been in college and had guzzled-out frat boys accidentally making contact with her ass and her boobs. However, this was different. This was somewhat dangerous. To tell the truth, there was an element of excitement too. She took the bus again.

Like Monday, the bus gradually filled with people as it neared uptown. Moreover, the old guy was there in his usual seat. RuthAnn was both fearful and a little excited by his presence. Not knowing what to do or expect she focused on the scenery as the bus headed uptown. The bus was filled with people. Soon there was a slight brush of a hand over her ass. RuthAnn turned around and sure enough, the old guy stood behind her. He even smiled at her. She immediately turned back around. A couple of stops later, the bus was completely full of people. The contact, which had blessedly ceased started again.

Today it was not tentative. Full-throated was more like it. The hand came down on her ass with an assurance and started to squeeze her ass cheek with abandoned relish. Soon his other hand had latched onto the other ass cheek and began squeezing. RuthAnn had no options except screaming. Unfortunately, she was getting used it the contact and decided it was better to wait it out. The groping started to have a very real physical effect on her. Her body became warm and her face was flush.

At the next stop, she looked up. Elbow guy was boarding the bus. He obviously recognized her and pushed his way over to her so he stood facing her. He looked behind her and saw the groping. He smiled. RuthAnn looked down and tried not to respond.

Soon the crowd in the bus pushed him up against her. Meanwhile, the old guy continued to go to town on her ass. Elbow guy leaned forward and in a soft voice said: "He really likes your ass."

RuthAnn said nothing.

"And I don't blame him. I think it's world class."

Now she was worried. Was he going to join in? How far out of hand would this get?"

He leaned over to the old guy and said: "I approve of your taste in asses." The old guy merely grunted his approval.

"I think you should grab a little more gusto!"

Again, the old guy, who was obviously enjoying himself, grunted.

"I'll cover you.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

Go for it!"

With that, he moved closer so that he was inches from RuthAnn. With the old guy in the rear and Elbow Guy close in the front, RuthAnn was screened from the other passengers so that only the three of them knew what was going on.

What to do? She was virtually pinned. She could not turn or move. It was too embarrassing to scream or make a scene. She was stuck.

The old guy slid his right hand off her ass and slowly brought it up to her rib cage. Slowly he started to rub her side boob. Meanwhile, his other hand continued to do her ass. RuthAnn's body started to betray her again. She felt short of breath and very, very warm. Worse, she started to feel the stirrings of something. But what? OMG! It had been months since she had an orgasm but suddenly she realized that this groping was putting her body on a downhill course to do something that would be very embarrassing. She wasn't a screamer but she did get very wet, soaked even.

Elbow Guy leaned forward and said: "Hey buddy. Ripe fruit for the picking."

Old guy again grunted and moved his right hand around. RuthAnn felt it cup her right breast and start to squeeze. She twisted her upper body but could not free her breast of his grip. Meanwhile, Elbow Guy leaned forward and said: "I really envy him. He's got his hand on one of the best racks I've ever seen on a woman your age."

Without thinking, RuthAnn said: "My age? Thanks a lot!" She then closed her mouth and turned bright red.

Elbow Guy grinned. "Tell me. Is your nipple getting hard?"

It was but RuthAnn said nothing.

"And are you getting wet?"

She reflected a minute. Shit! She was. Elbow Guy continued to lean in and say naughty things to her. She was both humiliated and turned on at the same time. She was hot and breathing hard. Suddenly she looked up and the bus was at her stop. She pushed out of the bus and was blessedly standing on the sidewalk.

After entering the building, she made her way to the restroom and again locked herself in the stall. After she took a few minutes to calm down, she adjusted her bra and her top. All that groping had dislodged her boobs. She then did a quick check of the rest of her person. That's when she noticed it. A damp spot about the size of a quarter at her crotch. Her body had betrayed her again.

Son of a bitch!
Published 
Written by JerodJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments